Start by marking “Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience” as Want to Read:
Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Life-Changing ~ Inspiration ~ Motivation ~ Empowerment

“My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.”

What do World Leaders, Hollywood stars, professional athletes, business executives, entrepreneurs, mental health professionals, and MILLIONS on social media have in common? They all love and share the words of Dr. Stev
Published May 7th 2013 by A Better Today

To ask other readers questions about Unapologetically You, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Meg
May 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can I say except, if you haven't discovered Dr Steve Maraboli yet, please Google his name and check him out. Timeless wisdom, humor, advice. This latest book is another keeper which will inspire and enlighten you. Thank you Dr Steve for all you do and for all you are!! The world is a better place because of you.
Stephanie
Dreams & Goals
Life & Happiness
Love & Relationships
God & Spirituality

It is the same style as his first book, "Life, the Truth, and Being Free" in that you can open the book to any page and read. Amazing quotes sprinkled throughout the book, and incredible pieces that are seriously life-changing. (a few pieces will bring you to tears, especially the one entitled "Mom on the Eighth Floor".)

Love, love, love!

Not sure wh
Justin Port
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really really liked this book. I wish I could write down all the pieces/quotes that I loved the most - but I'd put the entire book on here. Haha. Just read the book - you'll know what I'm talking about.
Hailey
May 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is Steve Maraboli at his best. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quick read, and a book to keep on their night stand. It's filled with impactful quotes and short pieces. Just an over-all great read.
Nida
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Check this book out its a very pick me up read, enjoy it with your cup of coffee and let Steve wistom and humor give you a kick start to your day.I simply loved reading it ! Go for it!
Aritra Saha dakshi
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome
Swati Pande Pande
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
A very different way to present learnings of life. I expected it to be monologues or descriptive in nature however if you too are expecting the same then there is a word of caution.. the whole book is in quotes format. Would definitely like to read more from the author but the price of the book is too steep for me.
Miles
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great read
Shymaa Ali
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was expecting something different, or better..!!!
Fersha Belen
Nov 24, 2013
Paula Mcallister
Nov 23, 2014
Hamidullah Hams
rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2017
Joy
Aug 03, 2016
Jill C
Dec 24, 2014
  • Overcoming Borderline Personality Disorder: A Family Guide for Healing and Change
  • The Hungry Spirit
  • Selling the Dream
  • Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What to Do with Your Life
  • Instant Happy: 10-Second Attitude Makeovers
  • Relationship Skills 101 for Teens: Your Guide to Dealing with Daily Drama, Stress, and Difficult Emotions Using DBT
  • Love and Logic Magic: When Kids Drain Your Energy (Parenting with Love and Logic) by Jim Fay (2004) Audio CD
  • Having It All: Achieving Your Life's Goals and Dreams
  • Complaint Free Relationships: Transforming Your Life One Relationship at a Time
  • The Game Believes in You: How Digital Play Can Make Our Kids Smarter
  • 100 Places That Can Change Your Child's Life: From Your Backyard to the Ends of the Earth
  • Life Colors: What the Colors in Your Aura Reveal
  • Crazy Plates: Low-Fat Food So Good, You'll Swear It's Bad for You
  • Feeling Loved: The Science of Nurturing Meaningful Connections and Building Lasting Happiness
  • Stick Up for Yourself!: Every Kid's Guide to Personal Power and Positive Self-Esteem
  • Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Already Taken: Transform Your Life with the Power of Authenticity
  • Remote Viewing Secrets: The Handbook for Developing and Extending Your Psychic Abilities
  • Returning to Silence

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Steve Maraboli has electrified, inspired, and entertained a wide range of audiences in over 30 countries with his unique style of bridging cutting edge Behavioral Science, proven Business Methodologies, Humor, UNFORGETTABLE stories, and Social Insights.

Lending his popular voice to various topics, Steve’s books, quotes, videos, and memes have become a social media sensation; being shared by million
“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” 4798 likes
“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” 1501 likes