Start by marking “Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2)

Sweet Revenge

(Sin Brothers #2)

The One Man She Can't Have

Matt Dean was born to fight…and kill. A member of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be the perfect soldiers with an expiration date. Now, with time running out, he's gone rogue in a relentless quest for the one person who can save them. His mission leads him to Charmed, Idaho…and
Published December 3rd 2013 by Forever (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Revenge, please sign up.
arabia Hi, Leigh Ellen. Yes, there's a sequel to "Sweet Revenge" titled "Blind Faith," then the last book in the series titled "Total Surrender." You can che…moreHi, Leigh Ellen. Yes, there's a sequel to "Sweet Revenge" titled "Blind Faith," then the last book in the series titled "Total Surrender." You can check them out here: https://www.goodreads.com/series/99902 . Note that there's a spin-off series to Sin Brothers called Blood Brothers, which you can look up with this link: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1792...(less)

Start your review of Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Wow another Great book by Rebecca Zanetti!

photo best_zps8f0a16dc.gif

Matt is a super sexy, strong, smoking hott sob. He is the oldest of the grey brothers. He is Protective and brave and a total dominant alpha male.

photo matt_zpsd58175b0.jpg

Holy Hell the things matt says to Laney. I think I just melted into a puddle....

"Spread your legs,” he whispered into her ear, the crass suggestion nearly throwing her into an early orgasm.
“I, ah...”
His other hand tethered in her hair and tugged her head to the side. Hot and firm, his lips traced her ju
Alp
4.25/5

Action-packed, engaging, and riveting.

Sweet Revenge is the second installment of Sin Brothers series and it was way better than the first one. I must admit, I wasn't much impressed with Forgotten Sins (book 1) and I was quite sure that I wouldn't continue the series. But for some unknown reason, I just bought this book, so I thought since I've already had it, I might as well give it a try. Good thing I did, because it was such an amazing read, full of heart-stopping moments and scorching h
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wow!
I was pretty taken with book one, only discovering this series, but book 2 was SO much better!
I was really looking forward to Matt'story and hot damn... I wasn't disappointed!
Rebecca Zanetti managed to deliver a freaking awesome suspense plot, entwined with some really HOT scenes! I especially loved that she kept with the original "plot" from book one, this book continues the Gray Brothers quest perfectly.

Now looking to read Nathan story, before book 4 releases!
Vishous
I SHOULD WARN YOU !!!!!! I AM GONNA QUOTE !!!! A LOT !!!!!!!

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT , DON'T READ IT !

“Ah, baby”—he dropped to one knee and released her hands—“I don’t need to use muscle to receive your submission.”

This review will be all about praising one of the most delicious male specimen in fiction world ! I am completely and utterly in love with Matt!!!!!! and it's not just Matt that won my heart, it's everything about this book that got me completely hooked!

"His grin provided wa
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
5 Action Packed and Super Steamy Stars

The man was as wounded as a man could be and as temporary as a storm. He wasn't a guy that stuck around.

Well hot damn! How am I only discovering the awesome that is this author now? What a thrill ride. I'm a huge fan of a good romantic suspense, and this book had it all; action, suspense, and enough steam to set your ovaries on fire. Not to mention a captivating and enthralling story. I may have done things a bit backwards and read this without reading b
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 SMOKIN' HAWT Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Who are you?" she whispered.

"The guy who's going to have you screaming his name within the next hour."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

HOLY MOLY!! This book was even better than the first. Here, I thought Shane was smoking hot, well now, Matt has totally taken his place. Yowza!

Laney Jacobs owns a bar, in which she bartends in the small town of Charmed, Idaho. She is happy with her life in th
Vanessa
4.5 Smokin' Hot Sweet Revenge Stars!!!

photo Sweet Revenge Casting_zpswnoskmbx.jpg

"The man was as wounded as a man could be and as temporary as a storm. He wasn’t a guy who stuck around.

Damn these two were on fire!!! This is one hell of an explosively addictive series! It's got a little bit of everything and I am loving the hell out of it. I love a good romantic suspense series and this is really an adrenaline pumping one!! I have no nails left. I loved Shane but good God I think Matt and his dirty, alpha mouth just stole
Duchess Nicole
I am really enjoying this series. I love the slight paranormal aspect...it's nothing too over the top...more sci-fi, actually, with these genetically modified commando brothers rebelling against the evil secret government team that created them.

Matt is the oldest brother, and therefore has always felt responsible for his three younger siblings. The supposed death of the youngest brother, Jory, hit him very hard. Since Shane admitted to thinking he saw evidence that Jory was alive, Matt has been
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was really good! I have had a copy of this book to read for years but failed to actually start reading it until now. After reading the first book in the series recently, I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I do feel like this series is best when read in order since some of the events from the first book come into play in this installment. Once I started reading this one, I hard a hard time putting it down and thorough
Alex is The Romance Fox
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
The 2nd book in the Sins Brothers Series, and I am totally captivated.

Matt Dean and his three younger brothers were created and engineered with special skills by a secret government group. Having escaped from the compound, they are bent on revenge and finding a way to remove the chips that were implanted in their spinal cords, which are set to explode and kill them within the next few weeks.

Matt has always been protective of his brothers and he will go to the ends of the world to keep them alive
Kelli C
Love me some Mattie...I am so happy to know that there was no book 2 let down! More action, more drama, more answers to the genetic/military mystery surrounding these men!

MATT DEAN...the oldest, most respected brother whose fierce nature to lead and protect put him on a collision course to meet a his female match. Laney Jacobs is no damsel in distress, but she is not who she says either. She is truly the one he has been looking for...only her purpose in his life has shifted to both want and nee
♥Rachel♥
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love it when a book keeps me at the edge of my seat, and the danger, excitement, and spicy romance contained in Sweet Revenge ticked all the right boxes for me! If you love romantic suspense like I do, you can’t go wrong with Rebecca Zanetti!

Matt Dean, is in pursuit of the infamous Dr. Peters, the doctor who implanted the devices in their spines set to detonate in just six weeks, ending the Gray brother’s lives. A list of suspects brings him to Charmed, Idaho where he meets the sexy bartender,
Al George
Great read. Well developed and likable characters, plenty to keep you interested

Continuation of the series but you don't need to read the first to understand what's going on. You'll catch on quickly. Well written and filled with delicious good stuff. A little OTT alpha at times, but eh, it still worked for me.
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

Whoa! What a ride this book was!

Sweet Revenge is the continuation of the Sin Brothers series and focuses on the oldest Gray brother, Matt.

The brothers are still on the hunt to find a way to deactivate the chips next to their spines. They have approximately two months left before the chips detonate, killing them.

Matt has arrived in Charmed, Idaho, a small town where he believes he's located the doctor responsible for implanting the chips. Here he meets Laney, a woman on the run
Denisa
3.5 Better than I expected!

next, a confusing review

I haven't read the previous book and I had no idea what to expect from this book. I got used to the typical romance novel and that's what I thought I'll find here.

True, it is that typical romance read, but it also has a bit of a twist, it has something special. Maybe it's the enhanced soldier, maybe it's the great chemistry these two have, but it doesn't really matter, does it. The main thing is, it's worth reading, it might surprise you.

Jonetta
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at The Book Nympho

Jennifer and I are both weighing in on this story. I read it and she listened to it so you'll get more than just two story perspectives.

Quick summary
The story continues, this time with the eldest of the Dean brothers. Matt arrives in Charmed, Idaho, following a lead that points to this town where he might find one of the doctors who knows the key to disarming the chip imbedded in him and his brothers. Laney Jacobs owns and operates a bar there and takes him in
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 Smokin' Hot Sweet Stars!!!

I loved this one as much as the first book Forgotten Sins !! I didn't think any of the Gray brothers could be as sinfully sexy as Shane....I was sooooo wrong!!! This book picks up where Forgotten Sins ends. Matt & Nate are still on the hunt for the doctor who can help them remove the deadly chip implanted in them.

Matt goes undercover in a bar and meets sweet, compassionate Laney. He and his brothers have narrowed down three doctors in the small town where
Claire Robinson
Dec 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 Stars.

Rebecca Zanetti is an author I have heard of, but The Sins Brothers Series are the first of her books I have read. Impressed is an understatement, that's for sure. I love a series, but a series about a family of over-protective, dominant, kick-ass, slightly different (genetically modified) brothers, well I am all over that!! I loved book one Forgotten Sins, which gave us Shane's story, and it was fast paced, full of twists and turns, and lot's of sexy alpha male, protecting his woman.

In
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Wow, this is romantic suspense done right. Zanetti is a great writer and she has created a great series with some great characters here. The plot is compelling and the action is awesome - and most importantly, it's solid in the sense that the characters are not alphas and yet thwarted easily. They are true badass dudes who do badass things with badass moves.

Can't WAIT for Nate's story next!
S.M. West
4.5 Raw Male, Action-packed Stars

I am totally loving this series and am hooked. I loved the first book and this one just made me love the Gray brothers even more. This story is full of suspense, action and a lotta lovin'-- Matt Dean is pure, primal Warrior and just a force to be reckoned with! And despite her past, I loved Lainey - spunk, her capacity to love and buck-up for her man. Can't wait for Blind Faith!!
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!!

Okay...either these are getting more predictable or I'm just that

Because I pretty much had this one figured out at every twist and turn...well except for one person being involved.

And IDK, is it just me or was this storyline somewhat similar to the first book?!?!? The same discussions regarding how bad of an idea it is to fall in love with the heroine....

There seem to be two concurring events in these books. The ongoing mission of the Brothers trying to locate the commander and get
fleurette
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I know that this series have a lot of fans and I generally like it, too. But I also have to admit that I’ve read some series that I enjoyed more than this one.

The plot of this book is a continuation of the story in the first book. The Dean brothers are still fighting against the organization that is behind their existence and are trying to obtain a way to remove from their bodies chips that will cause their death in six weeks. Matt, the eldest of brothers, discovers that the doctor who is to bla
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 Stars!

Things I like about this book
1. Matt is Hot

hi photo tumblr_mkpu8dv9891qfn2zzo1_250_zpsa0276637.gif

2. It has action in it

kill photo tumblr_mk0d2qiKKu1rh5aqro1_500_zpsfd962b99.gif

3. Matt is funny

laughing photo tumblr_inline_mpi1p07PGI1qz4rgp_zpsd3f5bc7b.gif

4. Matt is yummy demanding alpha male

SEX photo tumblr_mvmrdyDV4F1s9qkbuo1_500_zps2b0dc2c6.gif

5. Did I mention the sex scenes??

yeah photo 787098_zps3a57739e.gif

Things I didn't like about this book
1. It seemed to just be a filler book since the main issue wasn't solved.

photo tumblr_mvoglp3L3O1ri325ao3_500_zps060161a8.gif

2. It was VERY similar storyline to book 1 (I probably should not have attempted to read back to back)

MMM HMMM photo 2-4_zps41d5f7ce.gif

3. HATE the nickname "Mattie"

hate photo tumblr_m4n6egVg9Z1r8oj5z_zps85e4e87d.gif

4. I struggled with Laney's bad-ass-ness

5. How did all the
Victoria

“I’m not one of the good guys, baby, but I’d prefer you somewhat in control of your faculties if this is going where I think it is.”

Her gaze dropped to his full lips. “You’re closer to a good guy than you believe.”

For answer, he curled his free hand around her neck and drew her over the bar. “Don’t look for traits I don’t have. I know exactly who I am.”

“Who are you?” she whispered.

“The guy who’s going to have you screaming his name within the next hour.”

If you haven’t read Forgotten Sins, the fi
Jacqueline J
Second in the triology. Another hot alpha male. Another fragile seeming woman. This girl was actually a bit more fragile than the heroine in the last book. I liked her and the way she ran her bar sort of to the benefit of the local community. The hero was another nice alpha guy who fell head over heels. The story with the brothers becomes clearer with this book. Plenty of action and the over arching plot seems to be moving forward at a pretty good pace.
Ashen
Jul 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
A second book in this amazing series? And so soon?
Lover of Romance
Summary

Matt Dean, is the oldest of the four brothers, and has always led and protected his brothers for as long as he can remember. Matt will do anything to save his brothers, and time is ticking. Each of them has chips in their backs, and if they don't get access to the correct codes, they will all die within six weeks. He has come to Charmed, Idaho to find a woman that is behind the making of the chips, but he will need to find her and extract any information he can gain. Recovering from a kn
Amanda
I read this one right after Forgotten Sins and I'm glad that I felt absolutely no sense of repetitiveness. Sometimes when I read series about different couple, I felt like the author just recycle the same formula. That's not the case here.

I like the forward flow of the suspense department in regards to the Commander's story arc. After the ending in Book 1 with Shane's HEA, we have Matt's story. The brothers have six more weeks to live before the chip in their spine will detonate. Matt had been t
Alisa
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
*Received an ARC.

I am a huge fan of Zanetti's mainly due to her other paranormal series. Love her writing, her characters are dream-worthy and fantastic and the world she creates whether paranormal or not - damn good!

Mattie is my least favorite brother out of the four. I LOVE Nate and cannot wait for his book which is next (the little teaser at the end? ACK. OMG *hyperventilates*) I love Shane's story and the big mystery brother Jory - well Im really, really interested in him.

With that said,
Sabrina
Mar 28, 2015 rated it liked it
A great continuation to the series. Matt and Lainey story has suspense, love, STUBBORNNESS and hot scenes! Im digging the way the author makes you love the bad boy and want to keep him for yourself.

How many weeks do we have left for the chips to explode?!!?! 6? 5? SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

So why 3 stars?
Lainey got on my nerves. Plain and simple. I got a bit bored with her and had I could´ve strangled her a couple of times. But that's just me I guess.

Matt, when you dump her...
description
Madison Mega-Mara...: Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti 1 3 Feb 15, 2014 12:43PM

• Pivot: Three Connected Stories of Romantic Suspense
  • Tall, Dark, and Vampire (Dead in the City, #1)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3)
  • Broken (LOST, #1)
  • Kill Without Mercy (ARES Security, #1)
  • Hold On Tight (Lazarus Rising, #6)
  • Hidden Away (KGI, #3)
  • Crossing The Line (Wilde Ways, #7)
  • Wolf Trouble (SWAT, #2)
  • SEAL of Honor (HORNET, #1)
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Echoes at Dawn (KGI, #5)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • HOT SEAL Lover (HOT SEAL Team #2)
  • Never Let Go (Lazarus Rising, #1)
  • Honor Reclaimed (HORNET, #2)
  • Taste of Darkness (Darkness, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes dark paranormals, romantic suspense, and sexy contemporary romances.

Sin Brothers (4 books)
  • Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1)
  • Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)
  • Total Surrender (Sin Brothers, #4)