Start by marking “Now or Never (Fight or Flight, #2)” as Want to Read:
Now or Never (Fight or Flight, #2)

Now or Never

(Fight or Flight #2)

To move on,
Leave the past behind,
And build a new life with Jay.

That’s all Em wanted. After everything they’d been through together, they were both overdue their ‘happily ever after’. Too bad the world doesn’t work that way. Memories last longer than dreams and Em’s fears continue to plague her both day and night, interfering with that new life she so desperately craves.

To
255 pages
Published October 21st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Now or Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now or Never

Ashleyjo
Aside from a rushed, dissatisfying, and not very believable ending, I found book one of Fight or Flight to be a very poignant and interesting read.

Al, who was a secondary character in book one, seemed to be a smart, resourceful girl with her own hard realities. When I saw book two would feature Al, I was thrilled.

Sadly, as I read book two... well, BB says it best

description

The thrill is gone~

So Is Al

description

Al was the streetwise chick in book one who was strong, intelligent, resourceful, cautious, and coura
Abbie
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Actual rating - 3.5
Cindy C Bennett
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As most people know by now, I'm a fan of Jamie Canosa. Two of my all-time favorite books are Dissidence and Our Own Worst Enemies, both by Jamie. She has a real knack for writing characters that stay with you, and Em and Jay are no exceptions. It isn't often that I like a sequel better than the original (though it does happen, and seems to happen a lot with Jamie's books) and in the case of Now or Never Jamie has taken the story she began with Fight or Flight and made it that much more intriguin ...more
Kendall {Book Crazy}
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, blog-tours, favorites
"You brought back my reason to live. You are my reason, Em. You're the reason for every breath I breathe. Every beat of my heart belongs to you."

Now or Never was a heart-wrenching, emotional whirlwind of a book! It continues the emotional story of Jay and Em as they struggle to find their Happy Ever After! I loved this book! Completely loved it! In my opinion it may have been slightly better then Fight or Flight, which I can't believe I'm saying as I loved Fight or Flight! This book was all abou
Jessica Lynn
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jamie had me from the very first word, on the very first page. Now or Never is proof that even the most truest of loves can be tested, that sometimes faith isn't enough, that sometimes relying on someone else isn't a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength. Once again, my only criticism is that it was too short. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Em and Jay. I want more!!

Full review @ http://chroniclesofabooknerd.blogspot...
Asheley
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I first read the first book in this series, Fight or Flight, I was absolutely blown away by Jay and Em's story. I was captivated. I wanted to push it on everyone as an example of really wonderful YA/NA contemporary with issues that was EXCELLENT. Then came Sink or Swim, the following title (or the #1.5, you could say), and I felt exactly the same way. Needless to say, I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for Now or Never, which is the continuation of Em and Jay's story beyond Fight ...more
Three Chicks
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 star review by Jen Hagen

Jay and Em deserve a happily ever after. They found strength in each other on the streets and thought they had found their happily ever after when Jay came upon an inheritance and was able to purchase a small home and a rickety old pick-up truck. They were living the American Dream. Even though they have a roof over their heads and jobs, it’s still difficult to make ends meet.

Everything had seemed so bright, shiny, and new the day he’d swooped in to Em’s rescue and tak
Daisy Sloan
Review will be posted 11/4/13 as part of the blog Tour.

You always hurt the ones you love. Even if you’re trying to protect them, or maybe because you try to protect them. But no matter what, you’re stronger when you do things together, stand together.

Jay and Em’s story continues in Now or Never. It’s a heart-wrenching, gut wrenching emotional roller coaster. Jay and Em don’t seem to be able to catch a break. No matter what they do, life keeps throwing things at them. They fight, they try, they
Denice
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Ms. Canosa for providing an ecopy of this book...

Cover: Better than the first one!!!

First Thought:

When I learned that Fight or Flight will have a sequel I was doubtful... The ending was already good for me, that's why I don't need a sequel... But oh well, I'm not the author, and some might want a sequel...

Em:

I quite hate her here because it's like she cannot go on without Jay... I know it's hard for her but at least she did try the suggestion of her friend...

Jay:

He is still understa
Justine
Jul 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I enjoyed this book, it was gripping and easy to devour but I didn't enjoy it as much as Fight or Flight because I didn't find the situations as intense. I wanted more of Jay's story, I didn't really get where his dad came from and how he found them and I don't really know what he actually wanted, well besides money. I am glad the story ended the way it did because Jay and Em finally got to be happy. But I still want more
Piseog
Feb 12, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
I made it about 4 chapters. I just couldn't get into this book. I imagine it would have been another perfectly fine 3 star read for me, but if I'm not excited to read a book I no longer bother with it.
Stephanie
Jun 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I didn't find this instalment as entertaining or as gripping as the first book but I enjoyed it.
Helen King
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!!

Ok!!! This series is amazingly good. I loved the drama of this book. It was really to see that things do eore
Dena
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Its a good story and it ends all the questions you have from the first book. Love overcomes your thoughts of yourself.
Bethanie Melander
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is there going to be a 3? Please let there be a 3? I want marriage and babies and stuff. Unicorns and rainbows!! Yay! They deserve it!!
 Lady Krishna
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Will post my review soon.
Shawana
Sep 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I nice conclusion, but I would have loved an epilogue, but maybe we'll get glimpses in Win or Lose.
Julia White
Nov 11, 2014
K
Aug 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Whisky On My Mind (Whisky Shots #2)
  • Down by the Water
  • The Truth About Us (Mills Lake, #1)
  • Stroke of Fear
  • Right There with You (With You, #1)
  • Of Darkness and Demons (The Minaldi Legacy, #2)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Frozen Secrets (A Loose Cannon Novel)
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • The Long Game (American Gypsy, #1)
  • Take a Chance on Love (Hawk Point, #1)
  • In Control (The City, #2)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Without You (Stripped, #1.5)
  • Menage on 34th Street
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • The Howling Heart
Jamie Canosa is a full time author of YA literature, which she absolutely loves. When she’s not writing or spending time with her family, she can usually be found with her nose in a book. She currently resides in Ravena, NY with her wonderful husband and three crazy kids . . . plus the cats, the bird and the rabbit.

Fight or Flight (4 books)
  • Fight or Flight (Fight or Flight, #1)
  • Sink or Swim (Fight or Flight, #1.5)
  • Win or Lose (Fight or Flight, #2.5)