Start by marking “Stealing Kisses” as Want to Read:
Stealing Kisses

Stealing Kisses

Passion's the greatest score of all.

Life coach Natalie Kenyon helps her famous clients achieve happiness and lasting intimacy in their personal lives. But pro-basketball all-star Derek Lansing isn't so easy to pin down. His rags-to-riches story takes hold of Natalie's heart and his first electric touch ignites an irresistible desire. It could be a lose-lose if she becomes
Published October 29th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Kisses

Authoress Nikqua
Wow!!!!

This book was everything! Derek and Natalie met and fell in love within days lmao. That was the craziest part. But the best thing about this book was the love and forgiveness. Losing out on so many years being with your family is hurtful. I’m so happy Natalie was there to help Derek be there with his family. To forgive and forget. This what this book was about! And it was awesome!
Mrs Giggles
Feb 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Derek Lansing, our hero, is a professional basketball player who is having an off season. His manager is, understandably, concerned, so our heroine Natalie Kenyon is roped into the scene. She is a very successful life coach who comes highly recommended by her A-list clientele. He's too manly to take her brand of soft touch seriously, but it won't be long before he succumbs to her TLC. He has family issues, she has some too, so can they find their inner smile in time for the happy ending?

That's b
Kendra Griffin
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
STEALING KISSES

I LOVED THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT TALKS ABOUT TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: BASKETBALL AND A GREAT COUPLE DEREK AND NATALIE. I LIKED THE FACT THAT DEREK FOUND HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FAMILY, AND I APPRECIATED THAT NATALIE COULD FINALLY FIND LOVE WITHIN HERSELF TO LET GO OF HER PAST TO LET TRUE LOVE IN.
Shone
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
Good at her job Life Coach Natalia Kenyon has a 100% success rate with her clients. Her greatest challenge comes in the form of pro basketball player Derek Lansing. Not only is he stubborn to a fault, he does not believe any one can help him It amazing to see Natalia take chances and do the unthinkable. as well as watch Derek become a new man.
zelma harvey
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice Story

I enjoyed reading this story I think it was my first one by this author but I will be looking for others by her. I liked the characters and the story keep me interested I read it in one day.
Harlequin Books
"With endearing and believable characters whose struggles mirror real-life family dramas, the unique storyline captures the reader's attention from start to finish." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Mary
Nov 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice

First time reading this author. This was a story that held your interest. Will read more from this author. A nice short story.
Tracy Hale
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. Great job Harmony.
JMoss
Feb 27, 2016
Charron
Aug 16, 2014
Free Excerpt 1 1 Aug 17, 2016 12:44PM
  • Sweeter Temptation (Temptation, #2)
  • Delectable Desire
  • Platinum Promises
  • Way to Her Heart
  • Sweet Silver Bells
  • Forever a Stallion
  • Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)
  • Case for Seduction (The Hamiltons: Laws of Love #1)
  • Her Perfect Candidate
  • Sultry Nights
  • All That I Desire (Grayson Friends, #11)
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Decadent Dreams (The Draysons: Sprinkled with Love #1)
Harmony Evans is an award-winning author for Harlequin Kimani Romance.

Harmony is the recipient of the 2013 Romance Slam Jam Emma Award for “Debut Author of the Year”. In addition, she was a 2012 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Awards Double-Finalist (“First Series Romance” and “Kimani Romance”).

Born in Cleveland, Ohio, she now lives in New York City.

Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/harmonyevans