Start by marking “Sisters Found” as Want to Read:
Sisters Found

Sisters Found (Hawk's Way #13)

New York Times bestselling author Joan Johnston has delighted millions of readers with her heartwarming tales set in the American West…

Hope

Hope Butler is about to watch the man of her dreams, Jake Whitelaw, marry another woman—unless she finds Faith

Faith has always been more concerned with the happiness of others than with her own, and if she isn't careful, she's going
Published November 26th 2013 by Harlequin HQN (first published December 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Sisters Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sisters Found

Corby
Jan 25, 2008 Corby rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Man was this horribly cheesy! I'm surprised that I finished it. My husband found it sitting in his stuff in the storage area, and said that I should read it. So I did. He had no idea what he gave me, as it turns out. However, it has provided a great source of entertainment as my husband reads some of the more salacious parts out loud in a voice that only he can...
Angela DeSilva
Oct 02, 2015 Angela DeSilva rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemporary romance, quite a cute story of reunion. Nice change from Joan Johnston's usual historical western romances, which I love. Easy read.
Lisa Ahne
Feb 26, 2012 Lisa Ahne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There were some MAJOR issues with this book. For one thing, who would give up a child...one of a triplet...for adoption after caring for and loving that baby for two years?!?!? Not people like the Butlers who LOVE their girls. It did NOT ring true. Poor people raise kids every day and love them and give them good lives. Also, they kept talking about medical bills for Faith who was born without her left hand. Why would those bills be so daunting? She wasn't a sickly child. Beside the prosthetic, ...more
Noelle
May 27, 2010 Noelle rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This had to be the worse book ever written. It's about tripletts, one born without a hand. When they are two years old the parents decide to put one of them up for adoption because of soaring medical cost for the one without the hand. HELLO, she was BORN without it. Other than a prostetic there shouldn't have been any medical costs.This was a contemp. and even if there was a medical problem there are plenty of goverment agencys to help the family. Anyway the parents decide to keep the child with ...more
Tina
Andrea
Aug 22, 2010 Andrea rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was sappy, soapish, and was barely hanging above the boring line. It's about triplets who find their lost sister while trying to get the guy. The only sister I liked was Faith and even then only because she was in love with her guy and he with her and they were together not trying to wiggle a way out of being love love with each other. It was dull, lost me less than half way through the book, and the jumping from lead to lead didn't make it any better.
Crisy
Nov 03, 2016 Crisy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
knocked off a star because gosh dang it i only wanted to know about jake and hope the build up was not bad but gosh dang it from the moment i read about them from i can't remember if it was from jewel's story or her brother's but i wanted to know what happened and i found out. well sisters are reunited and woop- ti- doo there's a thired sister so not twins but triplets didn't see that one coming......
Kay
Mar 03, 2012 Kay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
3 Stars! ~ This is the last in the Hawk's Way series, though there is plenty of room should Ms. Johnston want to reunite us with the Whitelaws. Sisters Found is about the Butler triplets and how they find their HEA. There's alot going on in the book, in fact there are four romances. It's an enjoyable read, one you won't want to miss as the Butler girls have been mentioned several times in earlier books. I'd love to read a family reunion story about the Whitelaws some day. ...more
Melissa Hinton
Oct 09, 2016 Melissa Hinton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Joan Johnston but this book didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Why would a family have identical triplets and raise them until they're two but then give one up for adoption? And never look for her and never let the other two know about the third one? I really enjoyed Jake and Hope's story, I wish there had been more about them instead of all of the rest of the stuff.
Kelsey Moody
Aug 09, 2015 Kelsey Moody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I have read this book over and over. I love this book! The stories of these 3 sisters are heart warming, loving. Through out the book you are with them thru everything. You won't be disappointed in this book at all!
Isabel
Jul 04, 2010 Isabel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Found this book by scanning the shelves. Enjoyed the characters, but found the story too incredible to accept. I read it through, but found it lacked fluidity for me due to my inability to suspend disbelief.
Heidi
Jan 26, 2010 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
smutty, fluffy, and just what I was looking for, with Valentines day comin up, I'm looking for some schmultzy fluff this is the book for you, never ready anything else by this author, but I probably will
Mary Sewell
This book was very entertaining, and I read it in just a couple of days. I had trouble putting it down.
JJ
Apr 21, 2011 JJ rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great first half. Second half had too much happening too quickly to be interesting.
Beth
Jan 30, 2017 Beth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!!!!!!!!
Crystal Feaster
Jun 25, 2012 Crystal Feaster rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book I've read so many but this will always be one of my faves maybe I'll even reread it!!!
DJ
Nov 26, 2016 DJ rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
Basically I ended up just skimming through this one to see how it ended. I started out reading it, it does have a real good story line, but I thought it was boring and just seem to drag on.
Dawn
(Not a review)

[triplets Charity, Hope/Jake & Faith/Randy]
sarah
i hang my head in shame at having read this but i was desperate for a book to read at my aunt's house and this is what i was handed
i want those hours of my life back
Mom Taxi Julie
Basic love story, all ends in happy endings!
Ashley
Jan 10, 2011 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I liked each sister's individual love story, but the underlying plot-we're just twins! Oh, wait, we're triplets but our parents just didn't tell us anything- was too implausible for me.
Denise Koopman
Jul 15, 2012 Denise Koopman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good book.Really interesting.I would love to give 2 of the sister's a busted lip for their nasty attitudes.But it was good.
Kathryn
Apr 30, 2009 Kathryn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like Jake!!
Sara Burns
Jun 09, 2016 Sara Burns rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
interesting love story, but sad that parents would give up ONE of their triplets at age 2.
Kathy Barton
May 05, 2014 Kathy Barton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was #13 in a series of romantic books set in Texas. nice story and will look for others in the series. nice beach read.
Donna
Aug 05, 2013 Donna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh so good.
Jordan
May 16, 2011 Jordan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book. Had me from the beginning. It keeps you wondering what will happen next and have you saying "go ahead and just do it!" Great love story and tale of sisters finding each other.
Ttrang13
Jan 29, 2008 Ttrang13 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It is kind of corny, but fun to read and a fast read. Love romance novels. What I learned: Don't fight love..ha ha
Kristie Maguire
Jun 28, 2008 Kristie Maguire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable read.
Robyn
Jun 13, 2014 Robyn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Only read it, because we were on vacation and somebody left it behind. It was okay, but I'm glad I didn't spend the money to buy it.
  • Glory, Glory
  • Lone Star Christmas (Hawk's Way, #11; Long, Tall Texans, #18)
  • In The Spotlight: A Rockstar Romance
  • Random Acts
  • The Lonely Scarecrow
Joan Johnston (born Little Rock, Arkansas) is a best-selling American author of over forty contemporary and historical romance novels.

Johnston was the third of seven children born to an Air Force sergeant and his music-teacher wife. She received a B.A. in theatre arts from Jacksonville University in 1970, then earning an M.A. in theatre from the University of Illinois, Urbana in 1971. She received
More about Joan Johnston...

Hawk's Way (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Honey and the Hired Hand (Hawk's Way #1)
  • The Rancher and the Runaway Bride (Hawk's Way #2)
  • The Cowboy And The Princess (Hawk's Way #3)
  • The Wrangler and the Rich Girl (Hawk's Way #4)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Wife (Hawk's Way #5)
  • The Unforgiving Bride (Hawk's Way #6)
  • The Headstrong Bride (Hawk's Way #7)
  • The Disobedient Bride (Hawk's Way #8, Man of the Month #79)
  • The Temporary Groom (Hawk's Way #9)
  • The Virgin Groom (Hawk's Way #10)