Start by marking “Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #7)” as Want to Read:
Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #7)

Tease Me

(One Night with Sole Regret #7)

She showed him how to love...

The lead guitarist of Sole Regret had always walked the world alone, until he opened his heart and his world to his sweet, reserved rehab counselor. Adam Taylor normally shirks responsibility and lives in the moment, but the foreign, tender emotions that Madison draws to the surface has him considering his future for the first time in his life.
Published October 21st 2014 by Olivia Cunning

To ask other readers questions about Tease Me, please sign up.
Kat Yes, 21st of October, yeah baby *doing a happy dance*

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3.5 I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU MADISON FOR RUINING THIS BOOK STARS***

This book can be broken down into three parts for me.

First 50%:

Sex club visit at approximately 50%:

image

description

I don't want to give anything away, so I'll put my thoughts in a spoiler regarding this pivotal scene for me. It doesn't spoil any plot point or anything, but I know some people (like myself) are spoiler sensitive. (view spoiler)
Olivia Cunning
Oct 21, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
Available now! Adam and Madison's second book.
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Go Away Madison! Stars

””Don’t be sorry – we all have our weaknesses. Mine are of a chemical nature. You just crave butt sex.”

Dear Madison…

description

It’s no secret that I’m not a big fan of Madison. Her obsession with anal sex just bothers me and the good girl routine coupled with the over sexually appetite annoys me. Adam is sweet and in this book he has a ring waiting to put on Madison’s hand. Madison just lost her job due to her relationship as counselor with Adam and is looking for some fun. Wha
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

What is happening? A Sole Regret book with an actual plot and toned down sex? I know, I was shocked too! I almost skipped this because their first book was sooo cheesy and I only rated it 2 1/2 stars! I'm really glad I gave it a go because it was pretty good.

Starts off with Madison being fired from her job as an addiction counselor for having a relationship with Adam. She decides she might as well take off and join him on tour.

description

Adam, of course, takes full advantage, showing up on a m
Kirsten
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: guys-who-rock
3.5-4 stars!

The men of Sole Regret are back!

This is Adam and Madison's second book. If you are not familiar with the series, each guy (5 of them) in the band has his own book describing how in one night they either meet someone, or start something new with someone they've known for a while. The series then continues with with a second round for everyone, getting a little deeper into their relationship.

For Adam and Madison, he is an ex-addict, and she was his drug counselor. They've known each
Iryna
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 Really, Madison??? Confusing Stars

I adore Olivia Cunning. I love her rock-star series, both of them - Sinners On Tour and One Night with Sole Regret. I read each and every one of them. Backstage Pass is CLASSIC!

But this one... This uber obsession with the back-door play for a woman didn't sound very realistic to me. Sure you can love it, Madison, but you are not putting it above and beyond everything in a relationship! And if you are a freaking counselor, be more articulate, for God's sak
Michelle
Sep 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Tease Me brings us the continued story of Adam and Madison following the novella Tempt Me. If like me, the serials of this series have you a bit mixed up, here is the simple cheat sheet Olivia provides:

Gabe's Novellas: 1, 6 and 11
Adam's Novellas: 2, 7 and 12
Jacob's Novellas: 3, 8 and 13
Owen's Novellas: 4, 9 and 14
Kellen's Novellas:5, 10 and 15

I have to admit that as I was waiting for the start of Exodus End’s series to start, I sort of waned with my excitement over the rest of this series. But w
NinaReader
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you're already a Sole Regret groupie then this will make you happy but also make you crave more of this ever continuing story.

It ends a bit abruptly and I want more...

Doris
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Quick read, love those boys from Sole Regret, wish she wouldn't take so long to publish their stories.
Rachel
Jan 13, 2014 marked it as to-read
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme! Please?!?!? I freakin love this series!
Veronica of V's Reads
Spoiler warning: HEA.

Adam Tayler is lead guitarist for his band, SOLE REGRET, and a recovering heroin addict. He became sexually-involved with his court-appointed drug rehab counselor, Madison Fairbanks, almost a year ago. For the first time in his life he's experiencing a deeper connection to a person, a lover. And, he's serious about Madison. He's also impulsive and still has lots of anger issues. Madison is meeting Adam in New Orleans for an extended weekend break between gigs. And he has BIG
C.R. Gress
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I started reading the Sole Regret series one night when I found one of her combined books and thought that I could read a little and be done without staying up all night to get to the end of the book. I figured if it actually had three books I could get through one quickly and get to sleep.

I was very, very wrong. Now this is another series I have to keep up with and wait for the next in the series.

I love this book, this series, all of it and find myself dying for the next one to come out.

If you
Aly is so frigging bored
I was expecting more...

I don't think I like either Adam or Madison very much. He cares too much about how others see him, he's too impulsive and when he gets what he wants it's displeased that he did! Dude make up your mind! She's too rational sometimes, I don't think she really knows if she truly loves Adam or not, and, as her partner, she kind of flips out when she gets what she really wants.

In a way, with their "I really want this, bud god what am I doing with it now that I have it"-attitude
starsaga
Seemed incomplete.
This author's books can be hit or miss for me. This one fell in the middle. It started off great but somewhere in the middle lost the plot in a big way. I loved the mad sex and the exuberance of the book, but did not like the way either of them dealt with conflict or trouble. He said it, she said it, the author told us, the reader knows it, when people have problems they need to communicate, which these two just did not, they just fell into sex. It made the book seem incomplete
Chappy
This wasn't my favourite of the series. I couldn't warm up to Madison for some reason. She seemed too self-involved and wishy washy to me.

Adam is OK, but I find it disturbing that he can only write lyrics when he's miserable.

Does anyone know the point of the whole creepy Chris situation...I was worried, confused and then bothered that there was no resolution or explanation!!!
Marulett
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!

It was too short as usual! Can't wait for the next one!!
Nikki
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Adam is the Soul of Sole Regret and Madison his heart.

Tease Me finally shows the core of Adam. We learn more about the man, his art and his heart, Madison.

When we last met Adam and Madison they had just committed to a serious relationship, to really give it a go. When the get together in NOLA things really heat up.

NOLA is the perfect mix of culture and hedonistic desire to start thier journey into a future together. They enjoy the sites and sounds of the French Quarter and even stop by the f
Liz Beth
Sep 18, 2014 rated it liked it
I LOVE THIS SERIES by, Olivia Cunning, I am a true fan of this SOLE REGRET band! I was soooo excited about this new book. I enjoyed the first about Adam and Madison.

BUT! I am disappointed about this new one! I waited like forever to read it!!!

Well, for the first half part of the book, I couldn't take my head out of the book.
And then, I began to cringe thru the rest of the story.
I didn't really understand Madison behavior!
She keeps on the "We need to talk" argument but can't actually talk things
Lisa
Oct 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: rock-god, series
I am a big Olivia Cunning fan, but unfortunately this was not one of my favorites. Maybe it has something to do with this series dragging out and taking so long between books. Whatever the reason, I did not feel any chemistry between Adam and Madison. I found myself skimming through a lot of the book, and the randomness of "Chris" was just bizarre.

(view spoiler)
⚜️Trea
I have to say, after all the wait for this installment, I really wanted it to blow me away. The fact that it did nothing but have me roll my eyes in disgust was not a good portent for what was to come.

The focus here was more on the sex than moving into a meaningful relationship. I found it totally unbelievable that Adam was looking to make things extremely serious between him and Madison, especially with the events of the sex club. The stalker situation was a complete joke, and it didn't seem t
Asia
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
It's been a long time since I've read a book from this series and I don't know what happened but all the characters started to annoy the hell out of me! I don't know if I like any of them anymore!

I enjoyed this series when I started it but now it seems like a soap opera.

I'm going to finish "One Night with Sole Regret" when all books come out but I don't know how I feel about it anymore.
Monique Pearson
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not a huge fan of how wishy washy Madison got in this one, but the sex club was awesome and the mystery man has me intrigued!
Rachel
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: musician, ménage
I think I need to reconstruct my Sole Regret "fuck-it list" and move Adam up to number one. I adored him in this one and can't wait for "Tame Me" to fall in love with him even more. There were a few pieces missing in this one though.

I can't really wrap my head around Adam's whole sex club plan. In "Touch Me" he freaked out at the thought that Madison's fantasy could evolve another man touching her. Yet he now he spends a week planning how to make Madison crazy with desire for two days straight t
Steph
Nov 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
When OC sticks to erotica, her work is fun. The idea(s) here with this text, however, just did not hang together.
Professional therapist falls for her addict client.
Professional therapist discovers that her lover, the addict, may possibly be the father of someone else's child because he was hooking up with another woman at the same time he was "falling in love" with Madison - the therapist. OC never finishes this part of the conflict however. Define who the father is if OC is going to introduce
Shanna
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-tbr
Boy Oh Boy, I have missed these guys, I haven't picked up a OC book in almost a year, and yet still I picked up this one and fell right back into it, I really like the worlds that she creates, the flawed characters that she make me fall in love with. Now Adam and Madison's relationship was not one that I was on board with in the beginning, I mean it crosses some serious ethical and professional lines, but at the same time, when I read about these two, I understand the attraction. I believe that ...more
Carole
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Amber J.
This series is so darn good that I read through books 2 - 8 so fast that I don't remember what happened in each book individually. The story lines flowed through each characters books effortlessly. Therefore, I am writing one review for all 7 books.

It is not hard to see why One Night with each of these rock stars is all it takes to fall head over in heels in love with them. They are hot, sweet, dark, deep and funny. Their leading ladies all seem to have that underlying strength that drives them
BWT (Belen)
Jul 09, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was a lot darker than the others in the series have been...by a mile. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it definitely kept me on the edge of my seat (figuratively speaking) a couple of times.

It's also set up some minor (and one not-so-minor) plot points to come to fruition later, all without it being a cliffhanger ending!

(view spoiler)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
I am actually glad that I read this part of the story out of order! I was left with a HUGE cliffhanger in book #8 and this book answered a lot of those questions, soothing many of those need to know feelings. I still hope that Olivia's muse doesn't leave us hanging too long because there is more to the story that I really want to know but some of the big questions have been answered.

There will be no video review for the book.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel Stephanie Unc
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Release date 1 39 Jun 23, 2014 12:04PM

• Wicked Part 2 (Rock Me, #5)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Lead Me On (Heart Of Fame #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Seal All Exits (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Conflicted (Battlescars, #3)
  • Come Together (Rock Hard, #2)
  • Rocked to the Core (Rocked, #3)
  • A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Nocturnes (Hard Rock Harlots, #3)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers, #2)
  • The Rocker That Rescues Me (The Rocker)
  • Brendon (Alluring Indulgence, #8)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
Combining her love for romantic fiction and rock ‘n roll, Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance centered around rock musicians. Raised on hard rock music from the cradle, she attended her first Styx concert at age six and fell instantly in love with live music. She's been known to travel over a thousand miles just to see a favorite band in concert. As a teen, she discovered her second love, romanti ...more

One Night with Sole Regret (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #1)
  • Tempt Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #2)
  • Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #3)
  • Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #4)
  • Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #5)
  • Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #6)
  • Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #8)
  • Thrill Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #9)
  • Treasure Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #10)
  • Trust Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #11)