Start by marking “Money for Blood” as Want to Read:
Money for Blood

Money for Blood

Published May 19th 2013 by Steam eReads

To ask other readers questions about Money for Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Money for Blood

Lynxie
Money for blood is a jumble of genres. It doesn't quite fit into romance, because the two love interests spend more time fighting themselves and bickering with each other that the romance barely gets much mention at all.

Add to that, the mystery and adventure that crops up with routine regularity, and you would be forgiven for thinking this was anything else but a romance.

Joseph, our male lead (and resident heartthrob with a bit of a past) is all sex-on-a-stick gorgeous. He's young, sexy, confide
Jason Luttrull
Jun 12, 2013 rated it liked it
I was contacted by the publisher to see if I was interested in reviewing a romance novel. Since I never really read a romance, other than the paranormal/vampire romance, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I decided on Money for Blood because the synopsis caught my attention and seemed to be one that I could really get in to.

Joseph returns to his home town after winning $15 million and being away for a few years. His return is not very well accepted by the rest of the town, and not even his own
Julie Ramsey
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Review:
A great read.
This is one of those lovely romance novels that mixes suspense with romances, and wraps you up in the plot. I was intrigued. I'm not normally a romance reader. Overall, I don't like the style of most romance novels, but this one was worth talking about in my opinion. The characters were interesting, the plot arc was solid, and the suspense kept me turning pages.
The dynamic of a small little town is definitely illustrated quite well throughout this novel. The author uses the w
Heather Kinnane
Jul 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Money for Blood tells the story of Joseph McIrneny, recent lotto winner who has returned to his home town, on the small island of Australis in an attempt to find himself. As he reunites with old friends and family, he meets Cloudy Bannon. Sparks fly, though at first it's not sparks of the romantic sort, as Cloudy puts up barriers to keep Joseph away.

I have to admit, Darry Fraser's writing style is not one that I would usually read. There were good and bad points about the book. I loved how Austr
Suzi Semmel
Jul 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was quite surprised by this novel. Once I started reading it I couldn’t put it down. The characters were great and it really showed the interwoven lives of a small country town. What a great author, I’m really looking forward to reading more of her books. I can highly recommend this novel to all who would like a few hours escape with a cast of wonderful characters much better than some of the wishy washy books you come across.
Helen
Leesa Bow
Sep 20, 2014
Leesa Bow
Sep 20, 2014
Hello, and thank you for visiting. I live and work in South Australia on an island not unlike the fictional but very beautiful Australis Island (which is featured in some of my earlier stories).

Part of my writing journey is from places I've lived - Central Australia to Australis Island (AKA Kangaroo Island) and from places I haven't lived, but have been fascinated by, historical Australia on the