Start by marking “進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)” as Want to Read:
進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)

進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10]

(進撃の巨人 / Attack on Titan #10)

ウォール・ローゼ付近に突如現れた巨人の群れ。104期の面々を含む調査兵団は巨人の発生地点特定を急ぎ、ローゼ付近のウトガルド城で夜を明かすことに。だが、夜は活動できないはずの巨人が城を取り囲み‥‥!
Published April 9th 2013 by 講談社

To ask other readers questions about 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10], please sign up.
Bethany Kuo uh, these books aren't free, you know, you have to buy them at a bookstore…moreuh, these books aren't free, you know, you have to buy them at a bookstore (less)

Start your review of 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)
Raeleen Lemay
This one moved along a bit more slowly than the others, BUT THAT ENDING. WHOA.
Mario
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! This volume had so many twists and turns that it literally left me speechless. And that big twist at the end was just mind fucking blowing!!!
Veronica Morfi
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What the ... ? My mind is officially blown!
Bradley
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And I thought the Dancing Titan was a pretty interesting story... who knew the Armored and the Colossal would be so quick on her heels? This is damn cool, and now we've got one hell of a fight coming up. :)
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
HOLY SHIT
Nicole
Feb 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2017
3.5/4!
Next volume please! Actually I'm rating each volume over 4. I don't think i will be giving any vol 5 stars for now.
Shannon
GIANT SPOILER

wut

THIS DESERVES A MUCH BIGGER REACTION. JUST SERIOUSLY WTF. YOU CAN'T JUST DROP SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO CASUALLY

Hassan
does the maker of this series trying to give us a heart attack or something? Maybe.

This volume had A LOT of twists, like A LOT, probably one of my top 3 volumes of this series.
Nərmin
Lol the big revelation was done so hilarious! I mean, who says important things on the background? It was almost like a joke!
(view spoiler)
Sometimes I wish Eren was smarter . Maybe not smartest like Armin, but at least smart enough to run when Mikasa says to.
And I also wish the art was better...
Amber Hetchler
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
So pissed right now, everyone's a frickin traitor. You think you know a guy.
Lubnaa (Romance Library)
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Notes for myself:
Anisa
Jun 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, manga
I couldn't put this volume down! But there are so many unanswered questions. I feel like my mind is being bombarded by these questions. I just want Eren to be safe

Notes and Observations for Myself
Rob
Story
I'm still enjoying this, but the first 3 chapters of this volume seemed to drag a bit for me. There are some big revelations here though, and things picked up in the final chapter. However, we still don't have any hint of answers to the big questions.

I'm not sure if Mr. Isayama has a plan in place or if he's just dragging things out a bit as he tries to figure out what's going to happen next.

Does he know what's in Eren's basement? Or why exactly the titans are attacking? The final chapter
Sophie
May 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, ifs
You know, if this series was anything like the fanart posted on tumblr made it seem, I'd rate it five stars.

But all joking aside, my main problem with "Shingeki no Kyojin" is that it doesn't seem like the author has a plan. The initial setting was really promising, but the more the plot progresses, the more confusing and weird it gets. I am willing to reserve judgement until the end - thus the three stars - but certain reveals in the latest chapters really seemed a bit much. If he can tie it all
Lashaan Balasingam (Bookidote)
Heavily focused on action sequences and plot twists!

So many revelations that lead to so many more questions. Makes you wonder if there isn't something so much bigger happening elsewhere that would immediately enlighten us all on everything; which is in fact a nice parallel between humans and Gods.

Still not a huge fan of the artwork, even for the titan-esque action sequences. So messy and unappealing, but definitely a signature for this series.

Yours truly,

Lashaan | Blogger and Book Reviewer
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WHAT?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)

So twisty. I love it!

I am guilty of wanting the kidnapping to be successful so that I could learn why they are so obsessed with that boy, I wanna know SO badly. Come on, tell me already.

Zhraa
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
One reason that I like this manga is the female characters who are clever and very strong , unlike Death Note, Vol. 1: Boredom manga which female characters are few and useless .Mikasa is absolutely my favorite character !

The ending of this volume is a big shock !
Mandy
I watched the first few episodes on nextflix but it’s not in English so I opted to go with the manga to check it out because the complete series exists instead of just season one. This is my first manga so I don’t really have any prior experience to base it off when it comes to the art or story. I like the art it’s not over complex when it comes to telling the story it seems to work for the gritty horror story. So far the story while is well developed it’s easy to get lost turning the pages.

The
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

FORTRESS OF BLOOD

With no combat gear and Wall Rose breached, the 104th scrambles to evacuate the villages in the Titans' path. On their way to the safety of Wall Sheena, they decide to spend the night in Utgart Castle. But their sanctuary becomes a slaughterhouse when they discover that, for some reason, these Titans attack at night!

My Thoughts:

Things really aren't all as they appear to be in this series. So far, all of the humans that can transform into Titans have been teenagers. Eren
Karissa
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this volume of Attack on Titan many secrets are revealed. We finally find out the identities of the Colossus Titan and the Armored Titan. We also get some incite into where these humans who can turn into Titans originate from.

There is again a lot of action in this volume, but I was pleased that the mystery behind the Titans was unraveled a bit more. I continue to enjoy the story and the illustration.

Overall this was a great installment in the Attack on Titan series. I would recommend to
Chrissy♥Dev
Raine
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fave, manga, 2014-reads, horror
HOLY CRAP!!
C. Varn
The number of twists and turns that seem to weaken the plot add up. The collapse of Wall Sheena and the squad decide to spend the night in Utgart Castle, which leads to betrayal and attack. Some of the major reveals are treated far, far too casually.
dania
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, manga

Plot twist? Where?
Elias Alexander
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! WTF????? OMG!!!!!
Rochelle Benoit
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
This volume had the 'big reveal'. So well written.
Martina
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
DAT END! Whoa...
Nada
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s getting better and better
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Tokyo Ghoul, Tome 1 (Tokyo Ghoul, #1)
  • 進撃の巨人 LOST GIRLS 2 [Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls 2] (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls Manga #2)
  • 進撃の巨人 LOST GIRLS 1 [Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls 1] (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls Manga, #1)
  • Parasyte, Volume 1
  • 進撃の巨人 Before the Fall 6 [Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the Fall 6] (Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Manga, #6)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 11 [Tokyo Guru 11] (Tokyo Ghoul, #11)
  • Attack on Titan: Junior High Omnibus, Vol. 1
  • 鬼滅の刃 1 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 1] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #1)
  • 鋼の錬金術師 27
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 5 (Deadman Wonderland, #5)
  • Devils' Line, Vol. 1 (Devils' Line, #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 12 [Tokyo Guru 12] (Tokyo Ghoul, #12)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 13 [Tokyo Guru 13] (Tokyo Ghoul, #13)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 1 [Boku No Hero Academia 1] (My Hero Academia, #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 7 [Tokyo Guru 7] (Tokyo Ghoul, #7)
  • Black Butler, Vol. 8 (Black Butler, #8)
Japanese name: 諫山創

Hajime Isayama (諫山 創 Isayama Hajime, born 1986) is a Japanese manga artist from Ōyama, Ōita. His first and currently ongoing serial, Attack on Titan, has sold over 22 million copies as of July 2013. He has mentioned Tsutomu Nihei, Ryōji Minagawa, Kentaro Miura, Hideki Arai and Tōru Mitsumine as artists he respects, but stated that the manga that had the biggest influence on him

進撃の巨人 / Attack on Titan (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 1 (Attack on Titan, #1)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 2 (Attack on Titan, #2)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 3 (Attack on Titan, #3)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 4 (Attack on Titan, #4)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 5 (Attack on Titan, #5)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 6 (Attack on Titan, #6)
  • 進撃の巨人 7 [Shingeki no Kyojin 7] (Attack on Titan, #7)
  • 進撃の巨人 8 [Shingeki no Kyojin 8] (Attack on Titan, #8)
  • 進撃の巨人 9 [Shingeki no Kyojin 9] (Attack on Titan, #9)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 11 (Attack on Titan, #11)
“I know that people like you exist. I respect that. Going against the flow, it takes a lot of courage. Maybe people who can do it are just stupid, but what I'm sure of is that people like that are rare. So you can't call them common. You can't call them normal either. People like you get called special. So what should you call people like us then? People who put their own interests ahead of others? People who go along with it when they see injustice? What do you call them? Worthless or evil? I do think we're worthless and we're definitely evil, but doesn't that just make us regular people? So even if I'm the kind of weak person who gets swept along with the flow, I just want you to think of me as human, that's all.” 5 likes