Start by marking “Standing Stark: The Willingness to Engage” as Want to Read:
Standing Stark: The Willingness to Engage

Standing Stark: The Willingness to Engage

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
This ground-breaking guide offers means to engage with the paradoxical nature of the spiritual path and suggest questions that accelerate growth. Woody incorporates her esoteric adventures with Peruvian mystic Don Américo Yábar, her intensive with with others and the learning gained through the balance of community and solitude.

In this honest, explicit accounting, the comm
Published September 14th 2011 by Kenosis Press (first published December 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Standing Stark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Standing Stark

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Carla
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Editorial Reviews:

“...Woody teaches us to soar to new heights of consciousness and open magical portals into our Core Selves. Miraculously, she also addresses terrorism, environmental destruction, medical dilemmas and other modern issues that distract so many of us from following our true paths. STANDING STARK is a magnificent adventure, as well as a fascinating read!”
⎯ John Perkins, author of Shapeshifting, The World Is As You Dream It and Spirit of the Shuar

“Writing from direct personal experi
gary l hartman
Jan 16, 2015
Timothy Graves
Apr 11, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: Paperback not shown 3 15 May 20, 2013 05:35AM
Carla Woody has been mentoring people for more than twenty years, helping them make the leap to an un-prescribed life—consisting of an expressive prescription of their own making. In 1999 she established Kenosis LLC to support human potential through spiritual travel journeys and programs integrating Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and sacred world traditions. She founded Kenosis Spirit Keepers ...more
“Some quotes from Standing Stark:

“The mind is the charioteer of experience, while the body is the vehicle that carries out the orders of its driver. The gift we have been given is the one called possibility, whose intent offers to tie all together, creating strands of a whole life rather than a disintegrated one.”

“It is our own microcosmic journey that gives life meaning and weaves us into the macrocosm of existence. Life does begin with each of us. It then expands outward to touch others with how we live.”

“At some time in our lives, we receive a signal to arouse from a deep sleep. If we answer the cue, we set out on a journey toward authenticity that takes us into the unknown. We begin to separate from the selves we thought we were and search for who we are.”

“Set your intent and let it go. Your intent is your beginning. Worrying about the details detracts from the intent. In your strong intent, the attraction will take care of the details.”

“The conscious realization I offer now is that when we learn to trust, we will be led to all we ever need. Our only job is to be awake and follow the lead.”

“We can gauge the measure of truth in our lives by the lightness of our body, emotions and energy. We need only be aware in any given moment of the state of our being, and be guided. This is what we are asked to do on the spiritual path. We aren’t headed for a continuing chaotic free fall, but an order of divine nature.”

“After all, if we’re on the spiritual path, we can trust that there is much we don’t know. These mysteries are hidden from us until we are ripe. The paradox is that we frantically attempt to know in order to surrender to the place of not knowing! The other paradox is that there are no mysteries because the cues are surrounding us all the time. We’re just too tied up to recognize them.”

“There comes a time when we are knowingly left with the ramifications of the choices we make. While it would be comforting to think that the progressions we undertake will be painless and smooth, any change involves conflict between what was and what will be. Therein lies the opportunity for learning and alignment to an authentic life.”

“Words are the shell. They feed intellectual knowledge. What lies in the middle of words is the seed that, if presented and embraced in a certain way, will take us to the place we seek.”
1 likes