Start by marking “Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves, #1)

Wolf at the Door

(Snowdonia Wolves #1)

Can a wolf become the man of her dreams?

Lillian may have sworn off men, but Jake’s not just any man, he’s a wolf shifter – the Alpha of the Snowdonia Wolf Pack. When she gives the huge injured dog shelter from the storm, she has no idea about his true self, so he courts her the only way he can, via a psychic link into her dreams.

He vows to claim her as his Mate, and when
ebook
Published May 13th 2013 by Liquid Silver Books (first published May 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf at the Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf at the Door

Start your review of Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves, #1)
SN the Viking
Book provided by author for honest review.

Synopsis:

Pop star Lillian Hart is determined never to trust another man. She has no idea that the wolf at her door is anything other than a wounded dog, much less the Alpha of the Snowdonia Wolf pack. There’s something about the wild creature that pulls at her. Then a man with her wolf’s eyes starts to invade her dreams, and reality and fantasy merge in a way that has her hoping, against all odds, for dreams to come true.

Lillian may have sworn off men,
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
Well, Sofia Grey has, this time, given us a fantasy/ real world story of shape shifters interacting with humans.
I was so pleased to see the characters had "real" and original names, not the same as in every other book we read (to the point you sometimes wonder which Raphael, or whoever people are referring to).
Great to have a Jake and a Lillian.
Jake( yummy shifter) knew from the moment he saw Ella that she was his mate, its a built in sense. Ella, however is not as convinced about "love at
The BookChick
My Rating:
VERY GOOD: The characteristics of a 4 star book include: a great story; I loved the characters; and there was an interesting plot and unique story elements; there may have been a few odd things kept the story from being amazing. I would read it again and I would recommend it to a friend.
This book provided by Liquid Silver Books for an honest review.

My Thoughts:
Although this was a novella, Wolf at the Door was a robust romantic tale that read like a full length novel. Both the story
Sotia Lazu
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
A lovely, softer take on the growly shifter romance. I liked the issues of both main characters and their inescapable--fated?--attraction, but would like to read more of the world-building.

Luckily, there are more books coming in the series! :)
Krista
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire
*This book was given to the reviewer by the author in a R2R through the group PNR NaUBA. This book was provided in exchange for an honest review.*

This is my first time reading a Sofia Grey book and her first book in the Snowdonia Wolves series. I sincerely hope she will ask me to review every single one of them cause I certainly want to keep reading about these shifters. This book was a solid 4.5 star read for me. You know how much I liked it when I say I will buy these books if I have to!
Karma♥Bites ^.~
()... Sweet & sexy PNR with LOL moments
From the moment Jake had shifted to human form, a very delectable shape indeed, she knew her life would never be the same. She felt connected to this man in a way she’d never known before. Every instinct urged her to take a chance. Every ounce of common sense told her to run.

THE SHORT: Well-written, sweet & sexy PNR with LOL moments. Recommended for PNR/shifter fans looking for a quick & easy read with some smokin’ (vanilla) sex and guaranteed
Jessica
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I am definitely a fan of Ms. Grey's work. This was a TLC shifter story that was well written, as always, with strong characterization and a realistic storyline.

I liked our hero, Jake (love the name too!). He was strong but very willing to be the supportive mate that his woman needed. Our pop star heroine, Lillian (aka Ella), was a brave woman although slightly crazy to not realize that the very large wolf-like "dog" was
Laurynne Gouws
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
After reading (& Finishing) Wolf at the Door (it was a quick read...+- 2 hours), I find myself in two minds about the book. The book started off promising, it held that promise for quite a while... however, at about 60%... it become rushed and disjointed.

I was excited to begin reading this. I've had it in my line-up for some time now and the urge for a little paranormal hit and that's how I found myself reading Wolf at the Door by Sofia Grey a little earlier than I would have if I'd followed
Cocktails and Books
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Oh my goodness. I love shifter books as much as the next person, but I have never been so glad to be finished with a book before in my life. The heroine is the one that ruined the whole thing for me. She was incredibly stupid. So dumb, in fact, that I was hoping the alpha wolf would wise up and move on regardless of the fact that she is his mate.

First off, Lillian—the dumb heroine—is driving in a snowstorm and she sees something in the middle of the road and instead of doing the smart thing and
Jo
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
This was a really fun read. It was simple and to the point, and I like that this is a series, although you only get a glimpse of the other characters.

Usually in paranormal romance series, the main couple instantly fall in love and start living together. But this is different. They actually take some time to get to know each other through their dreams and in real life.

I recommend this if you're looking for a quick simple read.
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
I so enjoyed this book! I thought the characters were well rounded, dialogue was natural and the emotional connection between the Lillian and Jake was believable, despite this being a novella. I often don't find novellas as satisfying because I don't connect to the characters, but that wasn't the case with Wolf at the Door. I hope there are more Snowdonia Wolves coming!
Lisa Owens
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A sexy shapeshifter that made me root for him from the very beginning, a strong heroine who finds herself in an unusual situation, to say the very least. Two opposites who are destined to be together. Five stars and one that I would DEFINTELY read again. A paranormal romance that had me addicted from the very first page.
Katie
I received an e-book from author

This wasn't a very long story but I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a slightly different take on the whole wolf-finds-his-mate situation. I would like there to be another book that continues on with Lillian and Jake's relationship.
Rebecca
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read Wolf at the Door by Sofia Grey that I received through Voracious Readers Only and I have to say that I loved it!!! I enjoyed the story, laughed a bit, was intrigued, and was left wanting to read more!
I would recommend this to anyone.
Linda Needham
Loved this book. It was a wonderful love story with, great characters (human and otherwise) having great sex. It was written beautifully and finished way too soon.
Lisa
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of the book from the author via Voracious Readers Only. This was a quick shifter read, I can’t wait to read more in the series. Famous singer finds hurt wolf one snowy night and flames ensue. I can’t wait to read more by this author.
Alyssa :::Riverina Romantics:::
Posted At: Riverina Romantics
My Rating: 4 out of 5 *
Hotness Rating: 4 out of 5 <3

I have a weakness for wolf shifters. I really do. Just the way they prowl and are possessive and loyal and just so incredibly hot, my mouth waters all the time. What's not to love? This tasty little number had me going in all the right ways.

First off, Lillian was a good heroine. I felt she was a little quick in accepting Jake and his wolf nature, but in all honesty, that didn't bother me a whole lot. I was more
Lori
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wolf at the Door, the first novel in the Snowdonia Wolves series, is a satisfying paranormal romance by Sofia Grey. The author draws you into her world of wolf shifters with two alluring characters, Lillian Hart and Jake Bledri.

Lillian, a pop star, is taking some down time at a secluded cabin to put her life back in order after finding out her boyfriend, Kurt Anderson, is still a married man. While at her cabin, Lillian hears a scratching at her door and finds an injured dog on her front porch.
Amber Daulton
Lillian is a pop star hiding from the paparazzi because of a bad breakup with her more famous actor boyfriend. She’s heading to a remote cabin in the snowy mountainous region of Wales and almost hits a wolf. Though she missed him, she finds blood on the road but can’t find the injured wolf. She continues to the cabin and later finds the poor wolf at her door. She lets him in, bandages the wound, and calls him Wolfie.
Jake is the alpha of his pack. Injured in an old hunter’s snare, he goes to the
Coral Mitchell
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pop star Lillian Hart is determined never to trust another man. She has no idea that the wolf at her door is anything other than a wounded dog, much less the Alpha of the Snowdonia Wolf pack. There’s something about the wild creature that pulls at her. Then a man with her wolf’s eyes starts to invade her dreams, and reality and fantasy merge. Lillian may have sworn off men, but Jake’s not just any man, he’s a shifter, and he’s about to shift Lillian’s world to make room for him. He vows to claim ...more
Margaret
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
An icy road, a wounded wolf, and a haunting lover she only meets in her dreams all weave together to thaw Lillian’s frozen heart. Sofia Grey knits an exciting, spicy tale of love and passion in Book 1 of the Snowdonia Wolves.

Love can heal all wounds…

Brittni Kelly
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chapters are a bit short. The story keeps moving. Not really a relaxing read since there's not much downtime with the characters, though in this type of book, who would want there to be? Can't wait to read more!
Katya
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
Heather Miles
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wolf at the Door, the first novel in the Snowdonia Wolves series, is a good start to a paranormal romance by Sofia Grey. It is the first book that I have read about shifters. I love that Jake starts off as a wounded animal and becomes so much more in Lillian's life.

Having given up on love and trying to put her life back in order after discovering that her boyfriend was married, Lillian finds an injured dog at her door. What she's really taking in is, Jake, the Alpha wolf of the Snowdonia pack.
Virginia Yep
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book. Love the shifter concept. Would recommend.
Melodramaticalli
Received a complimentary copy of the book from the author via Voracious Readers Only.

Overall, it was a great read. Wasn’t sure what I would be expecting at first, a wolf? A man? A werewolf? In the end received the shifter that is Jake, and I am not disappointed. Can’t wait to read the other books in the series.
Shawna
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
Wolf at the Door is the first book in the Snowdownia wolves series by Sofia Grey. This was a really good read. I loved the characters and the story that went with them. I do wish something more would have happened to the bad guy in the book. Lord knows he deserved more than he got, but the story was great no matter what and I will defiantly be reading more in this series. This was my first book where one of the main characters was famous in our modern day world and I loved how she brought that ...more
charlie ☾
Jan 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, adult, paranormal
It was better than what I have expected. It was easy to read and didn't give off that all-steamy vibe. Everything felt natural—or at least as natural as it is given Jake's nature. Only thing that felt off was how it was a bit rush near the end part but overall it was good. I actually love that she didn't jumped on the bandwagon when he told her the truth. At least she used her head and took her time to think.
Chelsea
This was a short and very cute read. I love that he got to know her by entering her dreams. There is something so honest about a persons dreams, it's kind of the best way to really know someone.
The story was very short sweet and to the point but it didn't feel at all rushed. I felt the moment that the characters connected and the moment they fell in love. Overall I think this is a great quick little read, perfect for any paranormal romance lover. 4.5/5 stars!

• The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester One (The Bloodwood Academy #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Second Growl (The Lycan Academy #2)
  • Hate Awakened (The Feral, #3)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Two (The Bloodwood Academy, #2)
  • Hidden Alpha (Werewolf Academy #1)
  • Kingdom Cold
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy #1)
  • Fairy Tale Karma
  • The Redemption of Erâth: Consolation (The Redemption of Erâth #1)
  • Married to the Rake (The Wallflower Brides Book 1)
  • Hungry for Her Wolves (Hungry for Her Wolves, #1)
  • Second Chance Option (Gridiron Knights #1)
  • Academy for Misfit Witches (Academy for Misfit Witches #1)
  • Wicked Gods (Gifted Academy, #1)
  • Infinity Chronicles (Infinity Chronicles #4)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
Romance author Sofia Grey spends her days managing projects in the corporate world and her nights hanging out with wolf shifters and alpha males. She devours pretty much anything in the fiction line, but she prefers her romances to be hot, and her heroes to have hidden depths. When writing, she enjoys peeling back the layers to expose her characters’ flaws and always makes them work hard for their ...more

Snowdonia Wolves (5 books)
  • A Handful of Wolf (Snowdonia Wolves, #2)
  • Caging The Wolf (Snowdonia Wolves, #2.1)
  • Dreaming of a Wolf (Snowdonia Wolves, #2.2)
  • A Very Wolfie Christmas (Snowdonia Wolves, #2.3)
“I’m not ready to settle down with anyone. Especially not someone that I’ve only just met. I’d have to be stark, raving mad to give up my life. I don’t know how I can trust you. I. Don’t. Know. You.” 3 likes
“She’s the hottest pop star since Madonna. I’m gonna break it to you gently, Cuz. You have less than nothing in common. There’s more chance of you walking on the moon than claiming her as your Mate. And she’s human. Don’t you need to mate with a wolf?” 3 likes