Start by marking “Be All (All, #1)” as Want to Read:
Be All (All, #1)

Be All

(All #1)

Sent away every summer after her father is taken hostage, while deployed in Afghanistan, Breesan Maxwell is allowed to spend her first summer in thirteen years at home on Willow Island. Invited to a welcome home party for Morgan Walker, playboy and future heir to Walker Corporation, Breesan’s self made world of exile begins to fall away.

An introduction to Morgan only
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 308 pages
Published July 14th 2013 by Marie Wathen

To ask other readers questions about Be All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be All

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansHopeless by Colleen HooverUntil November by Aurora Rose ReynoldsEasy by Tammara Webber
Book Boyfriend Central
702 books — 939 voters
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellFighting for Irish by Gina L. MaxwellRules of Entanglement by Gina L. MaxwellFighting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsHard as It Gets by Laura Kaye
Covergasms!
1,153 books — 939 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Be All (All, #1)
Beth
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Confused Stars

Confused. I was so confused. 1 Gal. 2 Twin Guys. 3 POVs One of the twins has a double life, so does that count as 2.5 guys or 3 lives? I was confused. So much time was spent thinking about what had already happened that not much forward motion happened. Maybe it was the multiple POVs or the back and forth in time...8 hours earlier....4 hours later.... you get the picture.

Beesan (great name) has isolated herself from life. On purpose. If she doesn't care about anyone, she can't
Danielle Taylor
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*I was given an ARC by the author in exchange for my honest opinion*

Oh my gosh, I cannot express how AWESOME Be All is!

I love the relationship between Breesan and Marcus, how it builds, and how she grows within it and in herself too. Each of the voices the author created are so different that, after I got a feel for the characters, I knew who was speaking at all times. Utterly fantastic job with the characters, truly!

And I'm in awe of Ms. Wathen's vocabulary. I felt what the characters felt, I
Silla Webb
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*******WARNING....May or May NOT contain spoiler...can't make ya any promises!!!!**********

I received this book to review as part of the Be All Blog Blitz Tour. It is a very long, extensive read. The 3 main characters Breesan Maxwell, Morgan Walker and Marcus Walker all share they're POV in the story. This book has the perfect story line...it is thrilling, suspenseful, heart-wrenching, and passionately romantic! I clung to my seat, had several pmp moments,screamed at the characters, laughed,
Merilyn Dignum
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is not a genre I usually read but I was given an unedited ARC of Be All and am so thankful for the opportunity to immerse myself into the world of Breesan and her friends who live on Willow, an island of the rich and famous.

We discover at the start that Breesan’s mother died giving birth to her and then at age 5 her father, in the military, is captured and now presumed dead although she refuses to believe it. She is living with her stepmother, Julia, who has no time for her. Breesan’s way
Mallory

This book was all over the place. The characters were crazy out there, and there was always something happening. But honestly I was sucked into the drama and mystery and ended up liking it.
Venture
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OK I admit it. I was one the privileged people who read it early before its release. ...however I still find the book to be one of the best books I've read recently.
Natalie
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it

In a reading rut? Tired of the same old love triangle or angsty rockstar? We all know it happens and every now and then you need a little something different to break things up a bit. Be All is a great choice to do just that. The beginings of a great mystery series, it is filled with suspense, intrigue, action and a great romance.

Breesan - In my mind, building an impenetrable wall to block out love, from friendship to men, will keep me safe.

Having lost her father at a young age and living
Lulu
Sep 22, 2013 rated it did not like it
What the heck did I just read?! It all seemed so bipolar to me. The writing, the story, the characters. It became ridiculous! I started just skimming towards the end, and was thankful when I finally hit the last page and could start another book.

These kids are supposed to be fresh out of high school right...? That's not how they were being written. All the character's back-and-forth feelings were giving me whiplash and eventually just started pissing me off. It wasn't necessary. It seemed like
Novel Grounds
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads

Synopsis:

An introduction to Morgan only initiates the downfall of her self-contained world. His brother, undercover Drug Task Force
Lily
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
Honestly I'm giving it a 2.5, because the storyline was good, after reading the blurb I got interested. But I think it was poor execution. I felt like the story wasn't thought out and organized. I was confused through most of the book. The three switching viewpoints had me confused at times.
Sometimes I felt like it was such petty drama that was going on. I mean, c'mon people! Make up your damn minds! The characters felt really childish. My guess was the age range of the characters was 18-23..
Heidi Tieman
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: misc
A story of secrets, loneliness and a heartache so profound that it causes Breesan to cut herself off from the world emotionally at such a young age. Her mother died bringing her into the world and her dad has gone missing. She hasn't felt or wanted anyone's love since then. Fortunately for her, her childhood friends Anna and Tristan haven't given up hope and keep firmly implanted in her life no matter how hard she tries to push them out.

Her solid wall is set on a collision course with the
Chrissy
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2013, arcs

First and foremost, thank you Marie Wathen for giving us the opportunity to review this book prior to release. This book at first had me all over the place, Breesan seems like a bitch, since she won’t let her only friend Anna in. But as the book continues you realize why Breesan is the way she is. This story was captivating, edgy, and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Breesan just graduated high school, lost her dad 13 years ago when he was
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. Thank you so much Marie for sharing your work with me!

This book broke my heart and gave me so much to think about. Breesan who is incredibly meek in the beginning of the novel becomes something stronger and more beautiful towards the end. I love how she finally found the courage to face off with her stepmother. I love that we see Breesan come out of her self imposed exile from the world to move forward with her life.

The beginning of the
Melissa Tunstill
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I got to read an unedited ARC version of this book, and I really enjoyed it. The story drew me in, with lots of mystery and suspense. I found the characters to be likable. It will definitely not disappoint!! :) :)
Louise
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Something didn't quite hit the spot with this one and I'm not itching to leap into the second in the series, but I'm feeling reluctant to commit to a 3 star rating. Maybe it's because I found the indecision of all three main characters a bit frustrating and annoying. And I kinda felt like Breeson laid it on a bit thick in the first few chapters about how undeserving she is of love.... Only to then pretty quickly let quite a few people penetrate her alleged walls. Hmmm.
Bethany
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I'm not going to talk too much about the plot because I don't want to give anything away. But I will say that it is fast paced and full of suspense, there was always something happening or we were constantly finding something new out.

One of my favourite things about this book is that I have no idea where it's going. You find answers to some questions but you still have no idea about the overall story and how everyone is connected
Helen Stothard
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book confused me slightly as it's written from three different points of view and as such goes back on itself in terms of the timeline. I hated that it had a cliffhanger, just as I thought we were getting to the answers I so desperately wanted.

I've got my own suspicions about how the story will turn out, but then I question whether the author could really have dreamed up a plot line that cruel, who knows, we'll find out in book two I guess.

Breesan is eighteen, lost her mother and father
Holly Douglas
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Captured my attention right from the beginning to the end. I enjoyed the different POV'S in the story giving me the emotions of each of the main characters, each having their doubts and flaws.
I am little confused maybe disappointed that Breesan dreams/flashback aren't quite clear or maybe that they are but she has not discussed them with any one so what's the purpose. I do realize that this is a series and only the first book. It's just that for someone that insists on being her own independent
Shannon Williams
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Growing up in Alabama I never knew of the good books that could come out of my state and this book is one of them. I love reading a book and hearing about sweet tea. Seriously I know you don’t care but it made my day. This book has a lot of screaming moments to the point I could have slapped Breesan a couple of times and it had some good action. Not that kind of action ladies but some good fighting action.
Breeson, Breeson, Breeson. Broken and devastated would sum up her life. Which makes you
Lisa
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well I will not lie that when I started this book I didn't know if I would like it boy I was wrong. This book is filled with suspense, drama, and love. Be All is about a girl who at the age of 5 lost everything she loved her parents and what child could even loose so much. Breesan closed herself off from everyone no love, no friends, no nothing. However 2 very pesky people continue to be in her life from the time she was born Anna and Tristen are 2 friends who love her but who she won't allow ...more
Taylor
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely was of the best books I have read in a long time! That is a glowing recommendation considering what a book nerd I am! This book takes a look at the point of view of 3 characters: Marcus (*sign, I am obsessed), Breesan, and Morgan. These characters are so realistic, you cannot help but relate to them. They each have their flaws, but it makes you love them all the more. If you want a drama, mysterty, or romance novel, this is the book for you, as it is all three! The book ...more
Tania
I liked the idea of the story but I felt like the book focused too much on the emotions of the main characters. I felt like their every thought and feeling was overanalyzed to the point of exhaustion. A lot of it was really repetitive and I ended up skipping it. I wish there was more progress in regards to the plot and I would've liked if more secrets were revealed. Even at the end of the story, I still don't know much more than I did when I started.

It is good start to a series and I will
Darci Lowery
Jul 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I would describe this book as more of a suspenseful voyage with a twist of romance. It was packed with so many questions with not many answers...needless to say this book was a very dramatic build-up to the next book. I loved the suspenseful moments and the characters were very well developed. With me being a "love junkie" I would have loved more of the mushy gushy stuff but this book was a good change of pace from the average norm. The 2nd book will be a must to see how everything ties ...more
Heather
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!! I can't stop thinking about this book. I don't know how I am going to make it until the next book comes out. This book gives you romance with just the right amount of suspense. It was a perfect combination. Breesan has been hurt by her family and closes herself off. Morgan and Marcus are twin hotties who both have feelings for her. I don't want to give anything away but let me just say Hurry up November!!! Marie Wathen you rocked this book!!!
Josie
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I stood up until 3:00 am to read Be All, I could not put it down, with that said let me sat Marcus and Morgan are so yum, I fell in love with them both Breesan was such a strong character and she deals with so much, all three do not do relationships but the connection is instant. There is so many twists and turns in this book, slurry moles but it was so worth it, I can not wait for book 2.
Andrea
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! Cover caught my interest. 2 extremely sexy twins, a rock of a best friend and so many close friendships entwined with a bit of suspense, whole lot of lust and constant action = addicted! Can't wait to get started on the next one!
Angela
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I ended up enjoying the book and have to read #2 but the first part of the book was kinda confusing with everything going on, still A LOT to be covered and answered in book 2. Overall it is an interesting read.
Sandra Ayala
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: freebies
I really couldn't take the back and forth and sort of scattered telling of the story. I also think that the going back and forth with the I love you, I hate you was a bit much. It was a free book but I was still dissapointed. Not really interested in reading the next one :|
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I hope the end wasn't final...
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Beauty Dark and Deadly (Dark & Deadly #1)
  • Savage Secrets (Savagery and Skills, #1)
  • Angel Fire (Fallen Angels, #1)
  • Aurora Sky (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, #1)
  • Breathless (Jason and Azazel, #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
  • Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Eden High, Book 1 (Eden High, #1)
  • Halfway Girl (Girl, #2.5)
  • Share Me
  • House Without Lies (Lily's House, #1)
  • Beyond Bliss (Sinclairs #1)
  • Swaying Fate: A Cupid Standalone Short Story (Cupid's LoveSick, #1)
  • Now or Never (Iris Boys #1)
New Adult Author of the All Series, book one Be All released July 2013. Other tiles in the series are, All is Lost, All This Time, Worth it All, Risking All, All We Are and My All. My short story, No Details, can be found in the Novel Grounds All Our Love anthology. It will become a full-length novel in 2015. I am the mom of two beautiful & intelligent daughters; Kaitie and Kayla, who both ...more

All (5 books)
  • All is Lost (All, #2)
  • Worth It All (All, #3)
  • All Secrets & Lies (All, #4)
  • Risking All (All #5)