Start by marking “Dangerous Desire (Control, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Desire (Control, #1)

Dangerous Desire

(Control #1)

Nicole Jensen gets fired from her job, has a fender bender for which she gets a ticket, and catches her fiancé in bed with another woman--all before noon on a Friday afternoon. Unable to deal with any of it, she takes off to New York City to stay with her best friend. But before she makes it there, she stops at a local club, has a few too many drinks, and ends up in bed wi ...more
Published April 22nd 2013

Shurrn
This is the First Book in yet another collection of erotic serials…
You know the drill… Each book is going to be short.
The first book is going to be free.
The book will be heavy on sex, light on plot...

Verdict: Probably worth continuing the series

This book is the age-old "Naive girl hooks up with a hot Dom" plot… Nothing special.

"Oh, you're coming home with me, Nicole and I'm going to fuckyou until you beg me to stop. Then I'm going to fuck you a little more."
Vishous
read this months ago. I remember it cracked me up how ridiculous it was haha :D
Lynn Davis
May 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I came across this book by accident I thought it was a book my friend had recommended. It wasn't but what it was ... was an entertaining find. I am not into BDSM. However, reading this has got me wondering where my limits are? This is a great short READ and as much as I know about the subject matter it is written with style and grace. There is just enough to wet your appetite and get you ready to allow your control to be placed in Master/Dom Logan's hands.

My one question is simply: Is the whole
Tnh2011
May 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Ridiculous but okay

This wasn't a complete waste of time but I didn't like it enough to spend money on the whole collection. Except for a few grammatical mistakes, the book was well written. I just didn't like how abruptly the story proceeded. She meets this and has kindle.my sex. Ok - it happens. But, the next night she meets him again, doesn't know anything about him and agrees to be his submissive. D/S involves a high degree of trust. Maybe I'm just a little paranoid, but I need more than a da
Angeles
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not enough

Weak, detached, and uninteresting are the words that come to mind. It wasn't even a good teaser, because I'm not compelled to buy the next book. I'll read it if it's free and I already happen to have it, but I won't seek it out.
dorothy keefe
Oct 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Control Dangerous Desire

This is not a book for those of us who think God created man and woman to be equals with love joining them. No one needs to be. submissive to anothet! Love protects. without Forceing someone to be their slavee
Anna
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dominate /Submissive

This is a short story and part of a four part series. This is the intro with some mild domination, nothing really hard core. Out is a quiet little story without an excess of detail.
Amy
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Another short story that ends right after they give you enough character building, that you like the couple, and are trying to guess how they will become a couple. Looks like 5 books or so after this one. Not sure I want to buy the next installment. Ugh.
Michelle
Mar 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Good book

You people should just read this book yourselves and write your own review on this novel yourself and I really enjoyed reading this book very much so. Shelley MA
Ditte
Sep 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Very very short and not enough to get me interested in continueing the series. Especially not at those prices.
SoWhatIRead Blog
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I hated how short this was and the cliffhanger it left off since I was expecting to have another 10% of the book left and it seemed like more of a sample than a book. I suppose I'm okay with that since I downloaded it on a whim and didn't bother reading the description first. It seems very "50 Shades" but I'm okay with that. I imagine this would get the same sort of negative feedback from the BDSM community that "50 Shades" did since they are a bit similar. I enjoyed the teaser as a way to read ...more
Angel **Book Junkie**
So reading this I could tell that Lucia Jordan can write a good book. The trouble is I get terribly irritated with the whole 1st book: Teaser for Free and it is like 12 pages and then you have to buy the next 12 pages for $2.99 a piece. This really drives me batty.. You know like a bat in the sky type of batty. Well you can get the whole entire series for $2.99 on Amazon but it is only 86 pages.
Since I have read the first 12 pages I will NOT be purchasing the rest of this series no matter how g
Lierin
Sep 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: forgotten
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I was expecting another disappointing erotica, honestly. I confess, I rarely delve into erotica and I rarely find myself aroused or anything. I was looking for a few short reads to help me reach my reading goal, and so I made a b-line for the erotica. Eroticas are usually bound to be short stories.

I found the characters enjoyable, and could easily see this book arousing someone. I liked that the situations spoke for themselves, and I didn't feel as though
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
2.5
(Not because the story was lacking necessarily)

It was free but it was lacking big time. I keep falling for these authors that write, what... I can't really call them short short stories and definitely won't refer to them as 'book one' in a series. That actually requires the first story to be a true 'book'. But when the characters are barely developed, the scenes are interrupted by the ENDING (oh wait let me through in a 'cliffhanger' now wait for book two), and when it's all said and done I
Melissa Marlow
Nov 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Controll Dangerous Desire by Lucia Jordan

Control by Lucia Jordan

Nicole Jensen has the worst day of her life. She lost her job, had an accident, and caught her fiancé in bed with another woman.

Have you ever asked yourself what you would do? I have and getting away from everything, losing your mind to something so unreal it attracts you.

Nicole ends up in a bar when she meets an amazing man, Logan Whitmore. But when she finds out she was at the wrong type of bar, and he is the wrong type of man, sh
Heather
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kinky-light, erotica
Warning this is the first part of a four part series.

Only two stars because it is so short you dont even get a good feel of the characters. You meet Nicole and Logan immediatly as he ask to spank her during their one-night stand. He is a Dom she is vanilla until she discovers she likes being spanked.

I didn't like how fast this "relationship" was; Night one get spanked, night two becomes his submisive. Bare bones of explanations of BDSM, rules, safewords to a begginer. Other than that sex was hot
Debra Johnson
I've had this on my reader since 2013 and just got around to reading it. Honestly, I forgot all about it. Think it took me all of 15 minutes to read it. With interruptions! Lol
It was okay. It seemed to start mid story, which was a bit odd. Very, very short.
The font kept changing, which was also a bit odd.
For as short as it was, it was interesting.
No character build or any depth. Just seems to be a 'guess what happened to me on the way to......' kinda thing.
I think I will dub this the 'One Ni
Stephanie Bolen
Aug 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Well written but lacking in logic. She goes to a club, meets a guy, then has sex with him. I get that, and if that was the end of it it would be kind of hot. But she goes back to the club and meets him again, has unprotected sex with him again, stone cold sober, and agrees to be his submissive. Being a submissive isn't like being someone's girlfriend, your Dom could kill you. And no one points out how stupid she's being, not even herself.
Priscilla Robinson
Jan 14, 2014 rated it liked it
I understand that this erotica but when I read the words "and than he suddenly pulled out" and "Logan's come, hot and sticky, drip down her inner thighs" I was a little creeped out by the unprotected sex of strangers in the book. All it all it was a nice short read but lost points in my book because of it. Granted I have read books that forgo condoms but it's usually shifter books where it's stated that std's aren't an issue.
A
May 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Nicole has had nothing but bad luck till she meets Logan at a club. They have a hot and heavy night of sex in which Logan shows her how to just let go. Nicole has doubts about turning this into a relationship but Logan is patiently calming those fears. I wish I had a someone who could teach me to just let go.
Jane
Control: Dangerous Desire is a setting for the rest of the story and leaves the reader with a cliffhanger. The writing is good, the story plot set is excellent (so far ~ totally incomplete) but short installments are not my cup of tea with all the full-length books available. Thanks for the tease but no thanks for yet another high priced series.
D'Mond Harrison
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow

this book was amazing. for someone like myself who's constantly indulged in this type of I'm blown.. the plot was great, each character was uniquely introduced. And speaking of intros. this book has to be number one on my list. seriously. starting off with intensified passionate, erotic, sex. nice
RachelvlehcaR
Short story about a girl that went to a BDSM club and had a sexual encounter with one of the guys from there. She discovers she enjoys being spanked as well as other things. Not really good of a story but for perhaps newbies.
Lori  Wertz
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yummy

I loved this book. Girl has bad day, goes to the bar and ends up having the best sex ever. Then she goes back to the bar and meets up with the same guy. If only that could happen in real life.
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
It was good but way too short. So now if I want to know what happens I have to spend $3 to buy the series which looks to be 90 pages in all? I want to know what happens in the story but I almost out of spite, don't want to spend my money. I'm frustrated.
Lauren
Jul 17, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a hot and steamy quick read about a girl who stumbles jnto a BDSM club. With a short erotica it can be hard to include a story line, which the author tried to do with a jilted fiancee. Unfortunately the story line gets lost.
Jodi Cain
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Logan is a Dom, and Nicole has never been a Submissive. One night together is not enough for either of them. I can't wait to find out what happens when she tells Logan about her predicament. Loved the book.
Ch
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
I read this book and it was very predictable....
I was planing on reading at least the next book but after reading the summaries of the next couple of books I kind of know what happens so i will not bother paying for those books.
Kyra Dunst
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Though short, this is an exciting erotica. What starts as a one night stand after a bad day turns into something more. I would definitely recommend this series to anyone remotely interested in erotica.
Denise
Nov 26, 2014 rated it liked it
super short but filled will a lot of sex. After one night with Nicole Logan knows that he wants her to belong to him. New to the whole BDSM, Logan explains what it means to be a submissive and she agrees.

Short stories but it is a series.
  • The Exam (Doctor's Orders, #1)
  • Bound By Desire
  • Bound To The Billionaire (The Girl Who Can't Say No, #1)
  • Six Degrees Of Passion
  • Man of Mystery
  • Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Indebted To Him (My Billionaire Master #1)
  • The Auction
  • Ready for Love
  • Hearts Aflame Collection I
  • Consenting Adults
  • Laura's Solo Honeymoon (The Ice Cream Shop Boy, #1)
  • Always Wanted (Xander Barns #1)
  • Beautiful Pain
  • Tempted (Tempted, #1)
  • Overcome (Hidden Pleasures #1)
  • LaMisha
  • Claimed by the Alpha
Lucia Jordan is a writer who believes sex must be celebrated and enjoyed!

Every other subject in the world seems fit for literature and art whereas sex and sexuality, something that concerns us all, is only now starting to emerge and become accepted in the mainstream. Lucia endeavors to be as comprehensive about the sexual imagination as possible by writing short stories and novellas that are both

Control (4 books)
  • Control: Color Of Love (Control, #2)
  • Mighty Love (Control, #3)
  • Control: Now And Forever (Control, #4)