Start by marking “Unspoken (Woodlands, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unspoken (Woodlands, #2)

Read Book* *Different edition

Unspoken (Woodlands #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  7,272 Ratings  ·  615 Reviews
Whore. Slut. Typhoid Mary.

I've been called all these at Central College. One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my reputation was ruined. Guys labeled me as easy and girls shied away. To cope, I stayed away from Central social life and away from Central men, so why is it that my new biology lab partner is so irresistible to me?

He's everything I shouldn'
Published September 13th 2013 by Jen Frederick (first published September 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Pi6 by sb_zpsk5aen2r3.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (3/6/2017)

Stand-alone book 2.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Unspoken-Woodl...
BLURB:
Whore. Slut. Typhoid Mary.
He's everything I shouldn't want. A former Ma
Jen
4 Funny and Sweet Stars

AnnMarie, or AM to her friends and Typhoid Mary to the rest of her college classmates, has had a rough couple of years. After losing her virginity to a Lacrosse player at the beginning of her freshmen year of college and then turning down another “offer” to hook up with another player, the team takes it upon themselves to make AM’s life a living hell. Almost overnight AM goes from a normal college student to the girl who’ll pretty much do anything with anyone. She’s whispe
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

EX-MILITARY ALERT!!!!!!!!

BO RANDOLPH

photo tumblr_msqioqsbOa1rq48t9o1_1280.jpg

The highlight of those days was staring at the interplay of muscles and skins and tendons of Bo wrote, stretched, or reached behind him to pull his backpack over his shoulder. he looked like the live model for a Rodin sculpture"

ANNMARIE WEST

photo kaylee04.jpg

AM became a victim of a miserable smear campaign. When AM becomes Bo lab partner....... and their journey begins. Both of them have to fight against their past and move forward together. Both of them are deali
Julia's Book Haven
ARC provided by Netgalley for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book, and do you want to know why? Because of Bo, I freaking loved Bo. I've decided to claim him for myself. Its actually funny because I started out not sure I'd even like him and by the end of the book I was completely in love with him. Let me give you some reasons to love Bo too,

"She really it for you?" "You know how it's all about God and country over there in Afghaniston." Gray nodded. "Well, when you find someone like AM
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

Though I loved Bo, the story in this one was just okay for me. It was actually the 18 years later part of the epilogue that put this up half a star.
Andrea
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Welp, now that I've read the second Woodlands series book, I think I can officially say that I am a fan of both this series and author Jen Frederick. My favorite type of series is the companions, with each story focusing on a different member of a group of friends or family. In this series, we get the guys of the Woodlands. The first book, Undeclared, was Noah Jackson's book. Unspoken is his best friend Bo Randolph's story.

If you've read Undeclared, then you've met Bo Randolph. And if you've met
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews
This review has been posted on:

www.facebook.com/slitsread

ARC provided by Net Galley for an honest review

4.5 Bo-Lickin Stars

description

To be honest I was soo freaking excited to read this book! I fell in love with Noah in Jen Frederick’s debut novel Undeclared but he didn’t have anything on Bo! Bo is seriously Swoonworthy! He has it all

Charm
He’s a fighter
He’s sweet
He’s dirty minded and mouthed
He’s hott
He’s broken

This story was definitely different and I LOVED THAT. No
Carmen Rae
OMG It's free. If you haven't read it yet you really can't get a better excuse than free

I absolutely love this series.

I wasn't a fan of Bo in the last book but reading this book he is now my favorite (don't tell the others)

photo tumblr_mhjoxbEHgq1ra08fro1_500_zpsf58a2afe.jpg

AM was awesome. It's always nice when the girl isn't a pain in the ass and watching her slowly develop a backbone through this story was great. But then I think if I had Bo at my back I would feel pretty fucking good too.

AM's friends were great and I ca
Jacqueline
Sep 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Not sure about this one - it seemed a little muddled. He's a former marine with daddy issues, a violent temperament and mad skills in bare knuckle fighting, business and construction as well as being a manwhore. I couldn't keep up with him and all he is.

Meanwhile she's in a self imposed exile because she's been mauled through the rumour mill.

I enjoyed the way this built up and the banter was great, but it was a bit dragged out for me. And I didn't enjoy the fighting at all, did nothing for me. S
Jenn
ARC provided via Netgalley for an honest review.

"All of these words whispered in my ear,
Tell a story that I cannot bear to hear,
.......................
People say crazy things,
.......................
Just 'cause you heard it"
RUMOR. HAS. IT.

One small college campus. One freshman girls year. One night. One bad, drunken, decision. One life ruined.

One man. Too many demons. Too many scars. Too many fights. Too many women. Too many bad memories. Many rumors. Yet, his reputation is not ruined.

These are
Emma
Jun 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I hope we get to see the progression of Noah & Grace's story here too <3

Nice story some cringe inducing moments with Bo's past - not as swoon worthy as Noah & Grace - some progression with their story but NOT ENOUGH

Jen Frederick has manged to do it again, Unspoken gives dynamic, charismatic characters that develop exponentially from the beginning to the end.

Although this book is the second in the series it focuses on different characters to the first book, Undeclared. Happily, Grace
Paula
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it

-- A Romantic Book Affairs Review

First of all, I would like to say thank you to Jen Frederick. Little did she know she was saving me from that dreaded book funk we all get into now and again. I was in the middle of browsing Amazon and my kindle for my next great read when Unspoken was brought to my attention and soon became the quick fix I needed for my romance junkie heart.

AnnMarie West, or AM, has been labeled a slut, a whore, and ruthlessly nicknamed Typhoid Mary; all because she lost her vi
Celestine
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Too new adult for my tastes, especially since the H had a tour in Afghanistan with the Marines and was an older college student. The only thing that kept me reading was waiting for the revenge. Meh originality and meh sex scenes.

Book source: Kindle Freebie
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
I have been eyeballing this flashing cursor for days trying to come up with adequate words for this review. Frankly, this book was awesome, but before I got into that, let me get all the technical babble out of the way. Unspoken is the second book in the Woodlands Series by Jen Frederick. It is told from dual third person point-of-views by the main two characters. It does have an HEA and it can be read as a standalone.

I want to start off by saying that I actually couldn't get into this book at f
Irma
Aug 02, 2017 rated it liked it

I'm a sucker for college romances. But this story dragged from time to time and that kind of killed the buzz.

Lorie
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, military
Beautiful Disaster fans will ABSOLUTELY love this!

Wow! Just….WOW!!!! This totally caught me by surprise. Unspoken is knock your socks off AMAZING ! I FREAKING loved the hell out of this book! Every single minute from start to finish was simply fantastic. I haven't enjoyed a book this much in quite a while.

Unspoken is a standout for me. The story is refreshingly new and doesn’t feel like it’s been done before. There’s nothing more disappointing than picking up a book just to feel like I’ve read
Michelle
Aug 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
We met Bo in Undeclared, ex-Marine, unrestrained underground fighter and man-whore. But everything about to change for Bo when AnnMarie (AM) is forced to take the seat next to him in class. He noticed her before, but she never paid too much attention so he just moved on to the next wiling girl. But now that’s all changed, now that he’s gotten to know her a little bit he isn’t willing to just walk away.

AM has hidden herself away since the vicious rumors started her freshmen year. Unwilling to run
Elizabeth (Liz)
Unspoken was a fantastic follow-up to the first book in the Woodlands series, Undeclared, but, rather you’ve read book one or not, this one stands on its own and offers new readers the opportunity to jump right in!

I have to say, Bo really made this book for me.  He was a yummy delight wrapped up in a bit of a player package, and I so enjoyed exploring his…er…package ;-)  I loved that I got a bit more of ‘the fighter’ in this book than I did in Undeclared, as the heroes in both books were suppos
Claire Robinson
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 Stars.

Unspoken is the second book in Jen Frederick’s Woodlands series. I have to say that I really enjoyed book 1 – Undeclared, Noah and Grace’s story was well written, sweet and extremely hot all at the same time.

Jen has done something that a lot of writers struggle to do with a series, and that is to offer a follow-up book that is actually better than the first. This series shows a huge amount of potential, and if the improvement in writing between books continues, I am preparing myself to
Teri
4.5
LOVED this one--so much better than Undeclared in my opinion.
Bo

Marine, best friend to Noah, hot guy, smart, funny, damaged, violent, runs through every girl. I adored him. I liked him from the first one, getting to know him was fantastic. He doesn't care what anybody (outside his little group) thinks of him. But he has issues with himself, with his father and his childhood and he's not really sure what he's doing at Central. He followed Noah because he didn't really have anything better to do
Lindsay
This book had a slight Beautiful Disaster feel to it. That’s not a bad thing, but it left me feeling like I had already read it at times (and consequently, a little bored at times). But, overall, I did find it to be an enjoyable read.

I really liked Bo. In the previous book, Noah took the time prior to the book starting to get his head together before going after Grace. And even though we got the back story and history, we didn’t actually see him work through all his issues. That wasn’t the case
HJ
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Strong 3.5.

ARC received from author for an honest review.

So, I admit it. I didn't really like the first Woodlands book. I thought the characters were too perfect, and there wasn't enough conflict or tension to draw me in. I was kind of bored. And I said so, honestly, in my review. I guess it was too sugary sweet for me.

You can imagine my surprise when the author asked me if I'd be willing to read this book in hopes that I'd like it better. I hoped so, too, so of course, I said yes.

This book was
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
AAH Bo!!! <3
*The Angry Reader*
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
There were aspects of this book that I really enjoyed. It went deeper than the average NA. I've read at least 10 books where the heroine was slut-shamed, but usually there's little detail or else it's completely over the top. Frederick found a balance to make AM's experiences feel real. I also liked that there was a build-up to the physical aspect of their relationship. There may have been some Insta-lust upon first sight, but things developed at a non-terrifying speed.

AM is the target of colleg
Katie(babs)
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Unspoken, the second book in Jen Frederick’s Woodland’s series, is all about female empowerment. Those who enjoyed Tammara Webber’s Easy will most likely enjoy Unspoken because the college setting is rich here (Jen has a skill at getting the college atmosphere correct) with a strong heroine and a very sweet and understanding hero. The subject of sex, as in the act, plays a heavy role also, regarding a person’s history or lack of. The big discussion lies about gender roles and how sex plays a par ...more
Steelwhisper
Grow up.
Sónia Costa
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
FANNING AND SWOONING ALERT, DEFCON 1!

Your ovaries will go into overdrive and your heart, well that one will definitely melt!

Oh Jesus, Bo is even sweeter and hotter than I anticipated :D

I must confess that when I read Noah's story immediately after finishing it, I begged, yeah begged Jen to tell me when would Bo's book come out, and I asked her to send it to me the instant she finished it!

I can't explain it, but I connected with Bo even just having a glimpse of him trough Noah. I was won over
Kami Dodson-Perry
AnnMarie & Bo

AnnMarie was unhappy when she had to be on the college campus. A drunken one-night-stand with a lacrosse player whom she does not remember has given her a bad reputation. Suddenly one guy has turned into the entire lacrosse team. AnnMarie avoids any non-class related on-campus activities. She is happy with her best friend and roommate, hanging out, studying, partying with their neighbors.

Bo thinks he is happy with his one-night-stands and fights. Bo sees AM and this time she act
Sara
Aug 19, 2013 rated it liked it
After reading book 1 with Noah and Grace, I was looking forward to Bo's book. It started off ok. Bo is quite a good looking stud with a sense of humor. Very straight forward. Ex-marine who's not afraid to speak with his fists.

AnnMarie is "typhoid Mary". Rumored campus slut bag. And they are just that, ugly rumors. So she's made herself a recluse, doesn't hang on campus, doesn't go to parties and doesn't even date anymore.
Bo and AM are partners in biology, and are both very attracted to each ot
Kate's Corner
First of all the cover for this book is sweet and I love it. Secondly I did not really like Bo in "Undeclared" but thanks to Ms. Frederick I can't live without him.

Bo seems like he doesn't give a shit and he is really easy going and laid back. But Bo is like an onion peel back each layer and there is a surprise to him every single time. He wakes up about his issues and learns truly what it means to make your own choices and not be what your parents might want you to be.

Bo has to take Biology 1
Soooo.... Unexpected ? Who? 9 65 Jan 20, 2014 04:54PM
New Adult Book Club: This topic has been closed to new comments. #71 - Unspoken 126 278 Oct 01, 2013 06:44AM
  • Sarah Mine
  • Stay With Me (With Me, #1)
  • Wicked Thing
  • Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)
  • Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1)
  • Hopeless For You
  • Be My Downfall (Whitman University, #3)
  • Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)
  • Sweet (True Believers, #2)
  • Stripped (Stripped, #1)
  • In This Moment
  • Redesigned (Off the Subject, #2)
  • Forever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1)
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • Patch Up (Patch Up, #1)
  • Let Me In (The Invisibles, #2)
  • This Love (University of Branton, #1)
  • Fighting Love (Love to the Extreme, #2)

Woodlands (5 books)
  • Undeclared (Woodlands, #1)
  • Unraveled (Woodlands, #3)
  • Unrequited (Woodlands, #4)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Rose Garden
    $16.99 $2.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
“We need condoms for the heart.” 37 likes
“I'm a bad bet, Sunshine, but if you're willing to give me a whirl around the ring, I'm yours. Because you've got me so twisted up inside that I barely know if up is down. I'm so inside my head that I'm coming out of my asshole. Have mercy on me.” 31 likes