Start by marking “Embrace the Wild” as Want to Read:
Embrace the Wild

Embrace the Wild

(The Great Outdoors #5)

This erotic romance contains explicit language, explicit sexual situations, and an explicit Ménage plot. Please do not read this book if these things offend you.

When Gina Kahfke takes Knox Simon’s survival course in the mountains of Montana, he finds himself curious about her story. She says she’s a teacher from California but some things just don’t add up. Then she rents
Published April 26th 2013 by Always the Good Girl LLC

To ask other readers questions about Embrace the Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Embrace the Wild

Start your review of Embrace the Wild
Mel Bedford
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shayne always does an excellent job and she didn't disappoint with these alpha males. My only complaint, which is why I would rate this book at 4.5 stars, is that the climax of the story wasn't as big of a buildup as I am used to with Shayne's books. I just wasn't on the edge of my seat, like I am used to, but it was still an excellent book!
Elly Helcl
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, that was...climatic :)

This book started out as a rich girl running away from her life, and then, it turned into so much more.

Galina finds two amazing men who both love her (even with her hideous disguise).

(view spoiler)

I give this author a lot of credit for m
Jane
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Embrace the Wild takes place in the Rocky Mountains, where the supermodel in disguise goes to escape the control of her mother and a life she does not want. She finds not one but two hot men that are best friends that help her find a new life full of love. The writing style is great, the story line is wonderful, the characters are lovable to make this one of the best love stories I have read in a while and so easy to recommend to others.
Karen
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just read the updated version of this book and wow did the author improve the story by leaps and bounds. I loved the original version and really didn't think she could improve it by a lot but boy did she prove me wrong.

Loved it all of Shayne's books just drag you into the story and you fall in love with the people in them
Nicoletta Campanelli
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story. It's not all about looks or material things but the beauty and strength inside a person. Wade, Knox and Galina are very strong people. Wade and Knox show Galina that they are able to love her for her and not her image the world sees.
Sheri
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot, romance
Where can I sign up ....For two hunkie men?! WOW!
This book was crazy! The whole time I'm like ...how in the hell is this going to workout? I was surprised. Great characters and awesome story telling. Kudos to Shayne McClendon. Definitely will be reading more of her work.
Jenny Miller
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
yum. that's all i've got to say, lol.

(really - it was a good book - super hot, not much of a story going on, mainly just focusing on building their relationship - quick & dirty *wink wink*)
Robin
May 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
good story
Sharon Dunn
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fell in love with "the Hermit" and have been a huge fan since! This book was so much hotter than I had anticipated and now I'm hooked on this series! Definitely a must read!
Colleen
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly good, this will undoubtably make an addict of all who read it.
Jenny
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome novella in this series. LOVED IT.

The HEA was expected but a wonderful story, and ending.

It had a few editing mistakes, paragraphs repeated & a few words mistyped.
Kitty
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage
For some reason I couldn't really build up a connection for the heroine. Which wasn't because she might have been annoying or stupid. In fact, Galina is a pretty likeable heroine. But I guess the completely over-the-top story surrounding her character made it hard for me to find into the story.

Her heros though, Knox and Wade, were SUPER likeable and probably my highlight in this book. They treated her with so much respect that it made me swoon.

(view spoiler)
Carol Welch Swafford
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another stunner

Another great hea story from Shayne. She weaves the loom of character magnificently. Adding to the world Shayne has created with The Barter System, she never disappoints with little glimpses here and there. In Embrace the Wild we get a small glimpse in the life of our beloved Hollow. It can stand alone but is so much better when you are fully involved with Shayne's characters. Start with The Barter System and continue on from there. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Regina
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good series

This is very good series. Alot of the characters where mention or had small roles in Tut he Barter System. So far U have not read a book by SM that I have not thoroughly enjoyed.
Karenvancoppenolle
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wade, Knox and Galina, they changed my point of view. I always as many little girls wanted to be perfect and a superstar. I would never ever want this anymore. And after reading the story I would want it less. Now I just want to be like Galina when not in the spotlights. She's so grounded even after everything she went trough. I just want to be perfect in the eyes of someone I love and the rest can go fly a kite. I fell in love with Galina for her strong will and her inner beauty.
Cierra Brown
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Gosh!

The original was great....I have no idea how she made it better, but she did it! Kudos to Shayne!
Shelly
Jun 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
I can not find this book anywhere. Does anyone one know where to get it?
Raechel
Jan 17, 2020
Sadie Bissett
May 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Taking Meghan (Disciples #5)
  • The Unkindest Tide (October Daye, #13)
  • Tailspin
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • The Curado
  • Eden High Series 2 Book 2
  • Eden High, Book 2 (Eden High #2)
  • Eden High: Book 6 (Eden High #6)
  • Eden High Series 2 Book 1
  • Eden High: Book 5 (Eden High #5)
  • Eden High : Series 2 Book 6
  • Eden High Series 2 Book 3
  • Eden High: Book 4 (Eden High #4)
  • The Loner's Lady
  • Eden High Series 2 Book 4
  • Eden High, Book 3 (Eden High #3)
  • Eden High Series 2 Book 5
If you’re looking for stories that tug at your heart, make you laugh out loud, and sometimes make you cry so hard you need a giant box of tissues…look no further than books by Shayne McClendon.

She’s a prolific author (more than 8 million words and counting) known for dramatic, steamy, enthralling fiction that will grab you and not let go until the last page.

A nomad at heart, Shayne currently lives

The Great Outdoors (5 books)
  • A Sunny Heart (The Great Outdoors)
  • Permission to Come Aboard (The Great Outdoors)
  • Permission to Land (The Great Outdoors Book 3)
  • Special Delivery (The Great Outdoors)