Start by marking “All Good Things” as Want to Read:
All Good Things

All Good Things

One man kills people.
Another man tries to save them.

Ethan, a City of Ottawa paramedic, accidentally becomes embroiled in a series of brutal, seemingly unrelated killings. However, Ethan finds a strange connection between them, which he passes on to his life long friend, now a detective. Sometimes it takes an outsider to piece together the puzzle.

Ethan comes face to face wi
Published September 13th 2012 by General Store Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about All Good Things, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Good Things

Sherry Fundin
Perry Prete takes his real life work and twists it into fiction novels, giving his books the feel of being a true story.

I love Tom, Ethan’s hunky sweet partner. Does his job the way you wish everyone would. Tom is one special guy and, if I ever need an ambulance, I hope he shows up. He is a gentle caring, patient man.

It started out a normal day at work, but not when we reached apartment 318. He, literally, stepped in it. He noticed something odd…it looked like an upside down cross brushed on th
Jeanette
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Whilst I am not usually fond of short stories, I did enjoy 'The Things that Matter Most'. I am not going to say what the story is about for fear of spoiling for others, but I will say that it is a murder mystery and quite a page turner. Recommended.

Received an electronic copy in exchange for an honest review.
Sheila White
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads, have
I won a copy of this book as part of the free reads program on goodreads.com. I had tried it and then had to set it up for a bit and then couldn't get back into it. I had mentioned that on goodreads and the author got in touch with me and encouraged me to give it another chance and also got in touch with me a couple of weeks later to see if I had gotten a chance to read it yet, that was just the kick I needed I had nothing important to do this afternoon so I sat down and read it in about 3 hours ...more
Bob Downman
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of actually meeting Perry Prete and his wife while recently on vacation. While talking and getting to know each other his books came up and as a reader I was interested. I really enjoyed All Good Things and his writing style and also the way he has brought a Paramedic into such a situation and made it a really enjoyable read that moved along at a good pace. I am currently reading his next in the series and expect many more to come. Way to go Perry! Bob Downman
Nicole
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I received a free copy of All Good Things via a Goodreads giveaway. I really liked this book. The story and the characters are excellent. I really liked how there were times when the story shifted to the killers perspective. And what a killer. Only one word can describe the killer...TWISTED! I look forward to reading the next book. Thank-you Goodreads and thank-you Perry Prete.
Colleen
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book as a Goodreads give-away. I really enjoyed this book. It kept me guessing and suspecting. Plus it left me waiting for the next book to come out! Just enough unanswered things to make his next book a definite must read.
Mona Harrison
May 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery
A valiant first effort! It shows promise, and there were sections I couldn't put down. But, please, Mr. Prete, find yourself a good editor, and a printer with better quality control.
Jill Huckaby
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I won this on a Goodreads giveaway. A good page turning book. Perry did a great job writing this book!!
Vykki