Start by marking “Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)

Trust in Me

(Wait for You #1.5)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  31,281 ratings  ·  2,078 reviews
From the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author of WAIT FOR YOU, this is the story of Cam and Avery’s sizzling romance as you’ve never seen it before, told exclusively from Cam’s perspective…

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person wh
Published October 22nd 2013 by William Morrow Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Me, please sign up.
Kelly Batten I love it too! And yeah, go try books by Colleen Hoover (they're ALL amazing!) the Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker (I've reread this so many…moreI love it too! And yeah, go try books by Colleen Hoover (they're ALL amazing!) the Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker (I've reread this so many times!) and Abbi Glines (her Rosemary and Seabreeze series are my faves!) Beautiful Disaster has already been recommended but I'm adding it again because it is one of my all-time faves and it's the beginning of a series (all of which are amazing!) These are my fave authors (if you didn't notice... :) Enjoy!(less)

·  31,281 ratings  ·  2,078 reviews

Blacky *Romance Addict*

I know I often use this gif but here I just can't help it <3

This book is the swooniest <3

Cam is

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For those of you who've read the first book, you'll pretty much know EVERYTHING that will happen here.

I did, but I didn't mind because it was in his POV <3
And it was amazing <3
I loved every second of it <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This series is a huge rec, HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!

If you love swoony sweet romance with an absolutely amazing hero (OMG Cam <3 <3 <3)...

READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
So, this book really aged nicely. It's one of the few NA contemporary novels I read over and over whenever I feel the need and boy, it was as good as the first time. It still gives me the feels and has me giggling like a toddler. I wish all the romance books I read were like this one and the Off Campus series.
__________________________

|4,6 stars|

Everything was okay. Maybe not perfect, but life wasn't meant to be perfect. It was messy and sometimes it was a disaster, but there was beauty in the
Christy
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Cookie Stars!!!

photo 1ca1b57a-ad11-40f1-a3a6-a03ee2d40ac0_zps8961d33b.jpg

I’m just going to give a quick summary of Trust in Me... If you want the whole shebang, check out my full review of Wait for You: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... , since this novella is the same story, just from Cam’s p.o.v.

Avery and Cam literally run in to each other on their first day of astronomy class. Cam is taken by this girl that reminds him of Strawberry Shortcake. He wants to know her. Avery is very standoffish. Something happened to her, something she isn’t
Catarina
5 Cookie Stars!!! :D

description

Okay, I’m not going to tell you about the story of this book because if you’re interest in it you’re already read the first one and know what’s about, and if you haven’t… well, I don’t want to spoil you.
This is basically the same story (we have 2 or 3 new scenes, but nothing special) over Cam’s POV. We’ve read Avery’s side and why it was so hard for her to trust and let people into her life. Now he have Cam’s side and we get to watch firsthand all he did to finally win Ave
Elena
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
BLUE EYES AND SHORTCAKE I AM TRASH
KAS
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Loved This Companion POV

I just finished the first book of this duet "Wait For You" where we read Avery's POV. I immediately wanted to read Cam's POV, and so glad I did. His perspective of everything that was happening in their relationship was as fascinating and entertaining as I expected. I enjoyed it even more than the first book, as Cam is as delectable and enchanting as they come.

Cam could have his pick of any girl on campus, he is just that good looking and popular, but is intrigu
Patrycja
May 10, 2013 rated it really liked it

description

How the describe the best, the feeling of utter love for a book as sweet and beautiful as Trust in Me? It’s hard to write something meaningful, when already everything I could say about Jennifer L Armentrout has been said. It’s possibly the hundreth time, I wrote that everything she writes touches me somehow. Sometimes, I get kick ass, fast paced and full of suspense novels that rock my world, and from time to time, I get beautiful, tear jerking, heart melting stories like Trust in Me
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
4.5 COOKIES AND CAM STARS!!!

Note: I feel like what I’m about to say is common knowledge, but I need to say it before I see another review rating it 2-3 stars because of this reason. This book is a Wait for You novella in Cam’s POV so there is bound to be overlap. If you thought otherwise, PLEASE read the first sentence of the blurb. Don’t make yourself look like an idiot by stating in your review you thought this was book 2 about Cam and Avery.**End rant**

My casting :

The turtle :

In order to f
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 "I'll Wait For You" Stars!

photo e60a1dfc-c609-44b8-a245-6c7122bd24ee.jpg

photo 4845c47c-e51b-4e8b-84ca-b841a00a38ed.jpg

This story is Wait For You from Cam's POV. Not really much new, but still really enjoyed. I loved getting in his head, & hearing what he was thinking & seeing how gone he was over Avery from the beginning. My favorite thing about getting his POV was how he called her Shortcake. Just so stinkin cute!

photo astraw.gif

My other favorite thing about Cam's POV was we got more of his humor. Cam is hilarious! Here are some of my fav's that he says. ;))

photo 887ac3f2-18de-43f5-ba3e-4af2c35dabbd_zpsa8808331.jpg

-"There's always tomorrow."

-"
Me finding out about this novella:

UPDATED!

Me finally getting my hands on a copy of this AMAZING book:

Oh Cam, how I love you!

description

If I had a Cam I would totally be his little cookie monster....

description

J. Lynn is one of my favorite authors of all time! I wish I could give this novella more than 5 stars.

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

photo EABE2E56-F7A9-45A0-9073-26C4194EFBC1_zpsgiime6gu.gif

If you're like me, I am so late in reading this one. I read Avery's story almost 4 years ago. Yes 4 years ago..... And if you know me at all, I love to read a series from start to finish, I don't wanna wait for the next book to come out. So, here I am. I'm ready to read the rest of this series and I am so glad to have finally read this one. Cams story, quite similar to Avery's and ohhhhh so good. I love Cam when I read him from Averys POV, but getting the story from his POV, hmmmhmmmhmmmmm❤❤❤

I
Pearl Angeli
Basically, Trust in Me has the same story and plot with Wait for You. It isn't exactly a sequel. The only thing that makes it different is the POV which is Cam's.

I love hearing Cam's thoughts here. I also love the way he's calling Avery shortcake , it sounds so cute!

But to be honest, there's nothing really much that happened here. Everything was totally the same with the first book. Perhaps I'm just glad that I was reminded of how I adored Cam and Avery in the first book. So yeah... I've got n
Andie
I loved Cam so much when I first read Wait For You over a year ago and even more so now! The man's Pov is ALWAYS better in my opinion and being inside Cam's head was such a joy. He is the perfect book boyfriend!
Jen
This is book #1.5 in the "Wait for You" series. The first book in this series was called "Wait for You" and it was about Avery and Cam's fall into love with each other. I read the first book a few years back, and then got side tracked onto other reads. I came across book 1.5 on my Kindle and decided it was time to revisit this series! I am so glad that I did!

I actually thought "Trust in Me" was a novella, and probably a short story. It is pretty much the same story as book one; but it is in Cam
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

❥ Loved getting Cam's POV even if he was a tad on the cocky side and there wasn't really anything new.

❥ I did miss Avery though...you definitely need to read the first book to enjoy this one.

❥ Loved "Shortcake" and how it finally came out.

description

❥ Could not put it down...and it can easily be read in one day.

❥ Is it weird that I liked reading about Cam suffering? From when he was wanting to be with her to when they were apart...it was great hearing what he felt.

❥ Nice to get a preview o
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG this is Cam’s POV from Wait for You, but it contains a lot of scenes not in Wait for You. It’s called a novella, but it’s pretty long and it also gets you more familiar with Ollie and Jase.
Natalie
May 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I more then loved every page of Trust in Me. I had a really hard time putting it down. And once again, I fell in love with Cam. Crazy in love. I truly enjoyed being in his head and getting to know him better. He was just as delicious as I imagined he would be. But I have to admit, I kinda missed Avery. What a shocker! While i found her a bit annoying and boring in Wait for You, this doesnt make much sense without knowing her story. There is no doubt that this author is talanted and I cant wait t ...more
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4.5 'Still Wanna Marry Cam' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Eggs-- you brought eggs."

"And my skillet." Using my hip, I nudged the door closed. "And I brushed my teeth."

"You didn't put a shirt on."

I cast her a look. "I know it would break your heart not to be able to see me shirtless."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I'm not going to do a lengthy review on this book, since it's the same story as the first book. So, go check my review for Wai
A_Ryan
4 Persistent Love Stars

What's it about? The same story as "Wait For You" but from the guy's point of view.

The best bits: It's so great to re-visit a story I loved so much. To be honest , it's been a couple of years since I read the original, but many scenes were familiar and I really enjoyed the characters again. Particularly Cam.

The worst bits: As enjoyable as it is, it's just a rehash of the same story.

Recommended for: Those that have read the preceding "Wait for Me" only.
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books

I loved Wait for You, it was just a sweet and semi tragic love-story, so when I heard there would be Cam’s POV, well I was ALL OVER THAT.

The thing I love about Jennifer’s books is that she writes heavily on dialogue, which I am a MAJOR fan of, so when it translates into an alternative POV book, you don’t get that much difference, except for the parts where Avery and Cam do not interact.

What worked for me is the Hero, I loved Cam in book 1 and I was eager to see how he felt and what he was think
Jasmine
Actual rating: 3.5/5 Sweetie-Cam Stars

Basically, it's the retelling of the story in Wait for You from Cameron Hamilton's POV so there's nothing special or new in this one. That's why I got bored in the beginning and shamelessly skimmed through the rest of the book.

The only scene I appreciated is the same as that in Wait for You, which is the part when Cam surprises Avery on the holiday and this time, Cam's POV is quite interesting.
I pivoted around, about to apologize when I hadn't apologized
Vibha
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I'm so happy the author gave us this book!It was truly wonderful.I fell in love with Cam all over again.Avery is a lucky girl!

She held my gaze and then closed her eyes, turning her head to the side, causing our skin to glide together. “You’re a good guy, Cam.”
“No, I’m not.” I breathed her in, making a silent promise that I would always be whatever she needed me to be. “I’m only good with you.”

“Well, that was... really sort of perfect.”
“I’m really sort of perfect. Everyone else knows
Plamena
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

“Thank you for trusting in me.”

I ❤ Cameron
I ❤ Jase
I ❤ Ollie
I ❤ Avery

Yes...this novella doesn’t bring anything new but I don’t care... I love the story toooo much!! Well I secretly prayed for some new scenes between Cam and Avery but it's okay ;)

Being in Cam’s head was great! As we know from the first book he is sweet, sexy and hilarious.

“What the fuck was Saturn? All I could think about was how close we were, how I could feel the warmth rolling off her body. I didn’t even know why
Brie
May 20, 2013 added it
This trend needs to die. Or the books should be free.
AJ
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cameron Hamilton *dreamy sigh*.

Definitely one of my fave book boyfriends EVER! And while my experience with the retelling of much loved books from the male POV has been a bit hit and miss, I absolutely loved this one! I just finished a reread of Wait for You, so Cam and Avery’s story was all very fresh in my head when I started this book (what can I say? I was in the Cam-zone, with no intention of getting out of it :P). And even though it’s essentially the same story, I was still madly flippin
Jodie
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it

****
No amounts of words can describe how I feel right now.

So...

Wait for it...

..!!

Wait for you in Cam's point of view. Releases: October 22, 2013
Thank you.
⊱ Poppy ⊰
Oct 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: multiple-pov
In Trust in Me (Wait For You #1.5) by J. Lynn, College student Cameron “Cam” Hamilton almost gets knocked off his feet when he meets Avery Morgansten for the first time. The pint-sized young woman with fiery red hair and gorgeous chocolate eyes captures his attention right away. Avery’s the only girl to turn him down for a date on campus. And she turns him down repeatedly to the point that it becomes an ongoing joke between them as they become close friends.

‘Avery was such a mystery to me; a par
Michelle
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
I really wanted to give this a full 5 stars, but settled on 4 since we not too much was given in the way of new information to Cam & Avery's story. But I did just adore this.

I am not going to retell the story, that can be found here: Review of Wait For You.

With the anticipation of this release I was starting to crave myself a little bit of Cam. So getting this was just that perfect fix I needed. Cam came across as such a sweetheart through Avery's eyes and I was so glad to see that when it'
Jeanne
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

" I'm beginning to think 'cookie' is code word for something else"

Swooon, I think anyone would love to be Cameron Hamilton's Shortcake after reading this!!

I liked this story much more in Cameron's POV which seems funny, but this was one of the most entertaining male POV books I've ever read. I kind of forgot a lot of details from Wait for You, so I didn't really mind that this was for the most part just retelling that story. I've seen this described as a novella, but that isn't

• Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Fifty First Times
  • Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't, #1)
  • Near and Far (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Finding It (Losing It, #3)
  • Hold Us Close (Keep Me Still, #1.5)
  • The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
  • Falling into Us (Falling, #2)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Forgiving Lies (Forgiving Lies, #1)
  • Stir Me Up
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #4; Too Far, #4)
  • Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Dark Frame (East Park, #2)
A pseudonym for Jennifer L. Armentrout.

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard about her state aren’t true.

Well, mostly. When she's not hard at work writing, she spends her time, reading, working out, watching zombie movies, and pretending to write.

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
“Holy shit, Strawberry Shortcake just ran me over.” 58 likes
“What is it about her?” he asked, sounding like he truly wanted to understand the attraction I could barely figure out. “She’s not like any other girl you’ve gone out with. She’s fucking awkward as hell and quiet. She’s pretty, but—”
“She’s fucking beautiful,” I cut in, daring him to disagree.
He didn’t. “Is she worth this?”
“Yes,” I said.”