Start by marking “Little Voice Mastery: How to Win the War Between Your Ears in 30 Seconds or Less and Have an Extraordinary Life!” as Want to Read:

"Little Voice" is the chatter in the six inches between your ears that turns you into a hero one minute and a dunce the next. The 21 proven techniques presented here will reprogram the "Little Voice" in your brain in 30 seconds. In "Little Voice" Mastery, author Blair Singer delivers strategies and techniques that will give readers the ability to: Maintain power in any pre ...more
Published July 9th 2013 by XCEL Press (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Little Voice Mastery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Voice Mastery

Start your review of Little Voice Mastery: How to Win the War Between Your Ears in 30 Seconds or Less and Have an Extraordinary Life!
Karen
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book would have made a wonderful blog post. Unfortunately, the author used endless repetition to fill it out enough to make a small book. The best information is right at the end. I'd suggest skimming or skipping to Chapter 10.
Sue
Apr 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are not aware of the dangers of your sub conscience - this is a MUST read. otherwise, it is a great reminder read... because it is easy to allow those voices creep back in and control your destiny.
Timothy Wright
Nov 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I've ever read... though it's criticism is that it's written at an 8th grade reading level... the best part is, it's written at an 8th grade reading level and the content is highly applicable to anyone who isn't a narcissistic fool who thinks they are perfect.
Scott Bloomfield
This little book is filled with ideas on how to control,goal setting, accountability, and the thoughts that want us to stay where we are comfortable. Great read but better when applied.
Erica Chang
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got this book from when I went to Chris Gardner's speech in Taipei (Chris Gardner of "Pursuit of Happiness"). Seeing the Chinese title (literally) "Manage the little voices in your head" made me want to buy this book because I KNOW I have so many voices in my head and they need to be managed! (I'm a Pisces, we have many voices in our heads)

It's frustrating when you want something but you don't want something; usually that happens because you're afraid of something, and usually when
Phuongvu
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blair Singer với Làm chủ giọng nói trong đầu là một cuốn sách nên đọc. Thú vị và đến bây giờ hễ có giọng nói nào cất lên. Mình lắng nghe và nhận biết. Giọng nói đó là điều sẽ thúc đẩy hay ngăn chặn những ước mơ của bạn.
Đọc quyển này sẽ tiết lộ cho bạn giọng nói trong đầu bạn thực sự là gì và cách thức kiểm soát nó để có được một cuộc sống tuyệt vời.
Quyển này có phần 2 gồm 21 kỹ thuật thực tế mà bạn có thể áp dụng trong khoảng thời gian 30 giây hoặc ít hơn để thay đổi quan điểm của mì
Leah
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is an internal battle going on and we have to do whatever it takes to win that battle. We either sell our selves on the reason why you take action, or sell yourself on the reason why you wont. either way a sale is made. the biggest sale of all is selling to the little voice in your brian. Thats the basic premis of the book. So how we manage that little voice is what Blair Singer delves into.

I love that he deals with the emotional aspects of decision making and that little voice
Lee Gaylord
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Life changing!!!!
Bichchi
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trước khi muốn quản lí người khác chúng ta phải làm chủ bản thân mình và cốt lõi, đầu tiên ta phải làm chủ được giọng nói trong đầu của mình. Đó là tất cả những gì mà thầy Blair Singer đã cho thấy.

Ai cũng đã từng lười biếng, trì trệ công việc, sợ hãi, không tự tin khi đứng trước đám đông hay sợ kd vì đơn giản sợ lỗ?? Vậy trong những trường hợp như v tiếng nói trong đầu ta nói gì?

Trong đầu ta có rất nhiều tiếng nói, đặc biệt trong những lúc phải lựa chọn hay gặp 1 vấn đề gì đó tiếng
Vallo
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book about how to use self-talk and how to win a battle with Your "inner voice". Touches well in a simple way also why people fail and how avoid failures.
Pretty simple read, a lot of value is added by also doing the exercises that are at the end of the chapters.
If You have not read something in that topic for a while, it is a great reminder.
Ever Maldonado
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recomendado

Me ha enseñado cómo callar mi voz interior cuando no me dice cosas que me van a ayudar y así convertirla en na herramienta poderosa para volverme abundante.
ThienNghiep Dao
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book. This book help me to improve my ability about leadership.
But i think maybe it to be more great by add "Meditation Method of Budda".
Anna-Liisa
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Väga, väga hea, kui korralikult läbi töötada see raamat ;)
Seth Jenson
I did not read the book but listened to a condensed version on CD. Pretty cool stuff! Great for anybody in sales, which is everybody! Whether you like it or not we're all in the business of helping people to decide to say yes or no to something, which is what sales is all about. As Zig Ziglar says, "Everybody sells and everything is selling." At any given moment you're either selling something to someone (trying to get them to say yes or no) or they're selling you (trying to get you to say yes o ...more
Erika
Nov 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
EST: Isikliku siseauditi raamat, ma julgeks öelda. Üsna lihtsalt seotud alateadvuse teemaga ja kergelt riivates ka selgitusi, kuidas me mõtleme. Mitte päris "Sa suudad! Sa saad kõik, mida ihaldad! Tee nii ja ujud edus!" raamat ent rohkem "Ole aus ja tunnista, et mõne koha peal oled üsna argpüks."

Rohkelt näited inimeste nõrkusest, võltsist heaolutundest ja miks me ei saavuta kunagi neid eesmärke, mida me võiksime.
"Vanemaks saades see visioon tuhmub /-/. Peagi oled sa programmeeritud
Aaron Lim
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Filled with positive energy from cover to cover. Blair comes across as one who wants people to succeed so bad.
The 21 techniques in many situations are great. It's far too tedious to list the other tips littered in the earlier chapters. Just read the book.
Vishnu E
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great to-the-point self help group everyone must read.
Eugene du Plessis
Dec 26, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is like a fitness training program. It has to be done on an ongoing basis. We all too often run negative cd's in our subconsious mind.
John Hawkins
Not much new here. The third star comes because there are some good techniques at the end of the book. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali are much better. I do not have much patience with cute drawings.
Goodthelife
Dec 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ellen Violette
Dec 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blair Singer gives concrete tactics and strategies for dealing with the little voices in your head that are easy to use and actually work.
This book is definitely worth reading!
Jason
Feb 04, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business-books
Over all it was fluff and pretty hokey.
Dominic Vadim
Jul 02, 2018
Eddy Odhomi
rated it did not like it
Feb 11, 2017
Erwin
Jul 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Why We Want You To Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
  • I Am Gifted, So Are You!
  • Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
  • The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
  • First Things First
  • Unlimited Power: The New Science Of Personal Achievement
  • The Portable Voltaire
  • The Portable Thoreau
  • Wisdom from the Mastery of Love
  • Rich Dad's Success Stories: Real Life Success Stories from Real Life People Who Followed the Rich Dad Lessons
  • Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life
  • E-Myth Mastery: The Seven Essential Disciplines for Building a World-Class Company
  • The Portable Emerson