Start by marking “Get Rich Lucky Bitch Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life” as Want to Read:
Get Rich Lucky Bitch Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life

Get Rich Lucky Bitch Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life

Are you ready to break through your money blocks and finally make the money you deserve? In Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, you'll unlock your hidden potential for abundance and upgrade your life forever.

Why do most women settle for pennies instead of embracing true wealth? It's not because you're not smart or ambitious enough. You've just been programmed to block your Universal r
Kindle Edition
Published March 10th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about Get Rich Lucky Bitch Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life

Morgan
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ok so apart from the apparent lack of editor, this book actually managed to *help* me. So shocking from a self-help book about money.

Usually all I would think those are good for is *helping* me relieve stress as I chuck them as far as I can and listen for the satisfying THUNK.

I have a plethora of issues surrounding money. Not in keeping it/saving/not spending more than I have, but in always waiting for the other shoe to drop and me to not have enough of it for some necessity or another.

I starte
Will Hunt
This book is aimed at women but I'm a dude and I loved this book. This is the easiest to understand and funniest money book I've read. I highly recommend this.
Janet
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am skeptical of Law of Attraction theories, but I've had some good results with this book -- especially in the area of clearing past negative emotions, memories, and associations with money which can sabotage my present affluence.

Denise is a fun and sassy guide to doing the inner work necessary to develop a positive, loving relationship with money -- and did I mention I'm already seeing results?

To be clear: this is not a book that will tell you how to invest, or how to evaluate financial pro
Molly
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-books
Good things: while the overall content is somewhat simplistic, I had some breakthrough moments recognizing how I have never allowed myself to entertain the notion of being "wealthy" vs having "enough" and how that has limited me. The self-limiting money beliefs/blocks I hold came pouring in when I read that section and I would have said before reading that I didn't really have any.

Bad things: can't stand the "lucky bitch" tag and constantly "bitch" use. I don't find it cute or appealing. Big tu
Debbie Herbert
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Game changer

I loved the principles in this book and the engaging style of the author. Her philosophy of "throw everything at it" was inspiring.

Lindsay
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: self-improvement
I listened to the audio version which you can find for free at her website. It's similar to her first book and a nice introduction for those who want to get started with their finances. My biggest aha was her mindset in general. The way she talks and thinks about money. For those who have read similar books, this won't offer anything new.
Cynthia
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of words. Not much content. This could have been condensed to about 20 pages. That said, those 20 pages would contain a few helpful tips.
Kory
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Happy I finally checked this book out. I had followed Denise for a while online, but I ended up unsubscribing from her list for one reason or another. I've never read a book about money or finances, so I can't compare this in that sense, but this was a pretty good book for what its topic is. I really enjoyed that Denise was so open about her own money goals and her own issues with money. I also really appreciated the success stories throughout the book.

I didn't walk through the book doing every
Kitty
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a really fun book. I don't usually describe non-fiction as fun, but this author is just really easy to relate to. I really liked her advice, too. She's not one of those people who chants "my way is the only right way". Instead, she suggests "throwing everything at it". Try ALL the techniques - everything works if you truly apply it. It's a wonderful, motivating book. Am I rich yet? Well, sort of. She's helped me realize just how blessed I am. And as I follow all of her suggestions, I ex ...more
Sarah Clark
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've recommended this book to so many people and I love it. It's empowering, upbeat and a li'l bit sweary, but even just doing a couple of the exercises in the book has given me the kick up the backside I needed to publish my own book and it's been a great way to watch manifesting in action for a sceptic.

A real "I can do this" book.
Nikki Shields
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so inspiring! I love how she gently helps readers to upgrade their mindset around money. The exercises are powerful. I've learned a lot of techniques that I'm keeping as part of my daily practices. I very highly recommend it.
Ellen
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
Get Rich Lucky Bitch is geschreven door de Australische Denise Duffield- Thomas. Het boek is in het Engels, ik heb nog geen Nederlandse vertaling gezien.

Op de eerste pagina lees je dat het boek een handleiding is voor het creeëren van materieel en spiritueel rijkdom. En dat is ook waar het boek over gaat. Het boek is gericht op vrouwen en geld. Volgens Denise is het namelijk zo dat veel vrouwen niet het geld verdienen dat ze zouden moeten verdienen. De oorzaak hiervan is dat diezelfde vrouwen v
Kathleen
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
't Is een beetje moeilijk om dit boek een aantal sterren te geven. Langs de ene kant was het complete bagger. Het is een self published boek en een uitgever was hierbij zeker geen overbodige luxe geweest. De aantal keren dat je hetzelfde leest, kan je aan het einde van het boek niet meer op één hand tellen. Dat stoorde me af en toe wel. Het ging zelfs zover dat ik in mijn hoofd de hele structuur van dit boek opnieuw aan het uitwerken was en hoofdstukken bij elkaar aan het zetten was, zodat het a ...more
Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has changed my life, and it came at the exact right time (not a coincidence at all). Denise is so honest and if you follow her exercises you will be able to change your mindset and see real change. Now, it takes work and by work I mean you will have to take a long and hard look at yourself and change your limiting behaviors. If you are already on a spiritual path, these exercises will really click for you.
Melina Wedin
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely inspiring book! I couldn't get enough of Denise after reading 'Lucky Bitch', so I just had to grab this one.

It has amazing tips and tricks to offer, especially if you are struggling with money blocks. I wished I would have read this over a year ago, it would have helped me soo much!
Erin
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I've been working on clearing my money blocks for almost a year, but this book brought forward so many new ones and really helped me get clarity! Loved it! Can't wait to read it again.
Katie Blanchard
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is truly the only "self-help" book that never once made me drift off to sleep. The author is funny and creative. I found myself putting post-it notes and tabs on 75% of the book because it really is useful stuff. Highly recommend.
Kate  Maxwell
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: self-help
I liked how Denise uses EFT, or Tapping, in this book to help clear money blocks. Some good points and I look forward to spending a little time and doing the exercises that she puts forward in this book.
Holly Holt
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good! Gave me a whole new way to think about money.
Matilda Kavallin
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Life changing
Carmen
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
Interesting and fun read.
Erin Knight
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I got this in my Sparkle Hustle Grow box, which is a subscription box for women entrepreneurs, the book was very informative and entertaining.
Sandra
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book needed an editor, but the ideas in here to let go of negative ideas about money and pull yourself into a better relationship with it are fantastic as the book is candid.
Christine Jolley
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: money
One of the best money related books I've read.
Zabrina
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book uses magical thinking and woo based on "The Secret" and it's law of attraction instead of any solid financial advice.
Julie
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
So good I decided to get the audio for the updated edition. Good book on "woo-woo" topics of the law of attraction and manifestation.
Cara
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Cara by: Renee
Shelves: inspiration, life
This book is like an fun, applied version of Think and Grow Rich. I should probably start right over and read it again.
Dakota Roos
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it, funny and witty. I got a LOT of good lessons from this book! For me it got pretty redundant- and a lot of her pushing her website. ( which has great info too)
Karla Oroz
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this book

Fun, powerful, transformational. I totally recommend this book to everyone searching to learn how to create abundance. Take action now!
Kathy Mead
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book. Made me want to join her Bootcamp.
  • The Conquer Kit: 8 Passion-Fueled Steps to Grow Your Dream Business
  • Money, A Love Story: Untangling Your Finances, Creating the Life You Really Want, and Living Your Purpose
  • The Simple Living Handbook: Discover the Joy of a De-Cluttered Life
  • Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue & Profit in 3 Years or Less
  • Overcoming Underearning: A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life
  • Oola for Women: How to Balance the 7 Key Areas of Life to Have Less Stress, More Purpose, and Reveal the Greatness Within You
  • Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story
  • Gameplan: The Complete Strategy Guide to go from Starter Kit to Silver
  • Worth Every Penny: How to Charge What You're Worth When Everyone Else is Discounting
  • The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating Success on Your Own Terms
  • Unstuck: A Tool for Yourself, Your Team, and Your World
  • How Not to Be Afraid of Your Own Life: Opening Your Heart to Confidence, Intimacy, and Joy
  • Fat, Broke  Lonely No More: Your Personal Solution to Overeating, Overspending, and Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
  • Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
  • How to be Happy (No Fairy Dust or Moonbeams Required)
  • Living on Purpose: Straight Answers to Universal Questions
  • The Suitcase Entrepreneur
  • Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity
Denise Duffield-Thomas is a life coach and author of the book 'Lucky Bitch'.

Denise inspires female entrepreneurs to create outrageous success in their personal and professional lives.

Find out more at www.deniseduffieldthomas.com
“When you plant lettuce, if it does not grow well, you don’t blame the lettuce. You look into the reasons it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame the lettuce. Yet if we have problems with our friends or our family, we blame the other person. But if we know how to take care of them, they will grow well, like lettuce. Blaming has no positive effect at all, nor does trying to persuade using reason and arguments. That is my experience. No blame, no reasoning, no argument, just understanding. If you understand, and you show that you understand, you can love, and the situation will change.” Thích Nhat Hanh” 1 likes
“The person who doesn’t know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn’t know where his last dollar went.” Unknown” 0 likes