Start by marking “The Redemption of Marvin Fuster” as Want to Read:
The Redemption of Marvin Fuster

The Redemption of Marvin Fuster

Time is an infinite circle. Beautiful, dotted with every moment, every remembrance, every joy and every pain. On that circle, in its gorgeous folds and colorful portraits, among its mysteries and its horrors, we stop for an instant to survey the breath of a city. In that city our eye is caught by a man. An indigent. An alcoholic by the looks of him, sitting in a dumpster e ...more
Kindle Edition, 1, 295 pages
Published February 28th 2013 by BookRix GmbH & Co. KG (first published January 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Redemption of Marvin Fuster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Redemption of Marvin Fuster

Evelina | AvalinahsBooks
This is a review of quite an untraditional book, and it's very hard to place both its genre, and its message. But that's in a good way! The Redemption of Marvin Fuster is a modern day fairytale that could never happen in a world where people didn't believe some kind of miracles. And perhaps it couldn't happen in our world either. Or could it?..

5 Reasons To Read The Redemption of Marvin Fuster

#1. Definitely The Characters

Marvin is such a delightful delinquent. First of all, he's not your tr
Joshua Rigsby
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book from a fantastic author.
Rebecca
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Redemption of Marvin Fuster is a diamond in the rough. I know it can be hard to find decent indie authors out there in the ever growing world of self-published books; however, Patrick Sean Lee is a talented writer with an imagination to match! Marvin Fuster is one of the most complex, hilarious, pathetic, brilliant, oblivious, disgusting and beautiful characters I have ever come across in fiction. I want to KNOW Marvin - I want to hang out with him, laugh with him, read with him, drink with ...more
Valerie Byron
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Lee is a very gifted writer with a huge talent. Marvin Fuster is an excellent fantasy novel that will appeal to young adults (and older adults) alike. I highly recommend this book.
Patrick Lee
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
D.J Kile
Birgit
Mar 04, 2016
Lea
May 12, 2018
Patrick Sean Lee was born in Denver, Colorado. He currently lives is Southern California with his wife. The
Redemption of Marvin Fuster is his first novel, begun in 1998 and completed in 2012.
He is the author of many short stories that can be seen at Amazonbooks-Patrick Sean Lee, and is completing work on his second novel, One Year on Meade Street which will be released in September of 2013.

In add