Start by marking “High Rise: The Complete Collection (High Rise, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
High Rise: The Complete Collection (High Rise, #1-4)

High Rise: The Complete Collection

(High Rise #1-4)

Four women. One building. A million complications.

High Rise is a series of lesbian erotic romance novellas focusing on four women who live in The Ivy, the ‘sexiest building in Hong Kong’.

Alex, a local gym instructor. Her room mate Nat, a celebrated American writer who moved to Hong Kong for love. Their upstairs neighbour Maddie, a workaholic investment banker. And the
Published April 23rd 2013 by Ladylit (first published April 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about High Rise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Rise

Start your review of High Rise: The Complete Collection (High Rise, #1-4)
Corporate Slave
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There’s a reason why Harper Bliss is my favorite author! The woman really knows how to write steamy, dramatic, entertaining and sexy books! This one was no different , a story full of entertainment involving 4 very sexy characters.
The story is set in Hong Kong which makes it even more interesting because I’ve always wanted to visit it but never got the chance. I liked the fact that it gave you a glimpse of that cosmopolitan part of the world.

Very solid 5 stars ..
hubsie
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
After having a few false starts with Ms Bliss's writing, including this one quite awhile ago, I took a chance with French Kissing and quite enjoyed it. So I decided to go back to this one to see if my opinion changed, but unfortunatelyit didn't.

This didn't hold the same depth or interest as the above mentioned one. There was a very thin/non-existent plot, character development lacking, but a whole lotta sex. If you want sex, read this book. Some scenes quite enjoyable and tantalizing, and I
Musa
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
First book that set places in my hometown, of course I'll have to grab a copy! I find the setting of this book very interesting. It's also quite true that if you live in an expat community, no matter how big the city's population is, it is sometimes a very small place.

I love the dynamics, the contrasts and the alternate voices of the characters. The quite oriental and morally minded Alex vs Maddie, who's last relationship was a fling with a married woman from the office; the steady and more
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
I really enjoyed this story. I originally got the first two novellas of this story for free on Amazon and then decided to just buy the collection in full because I was enjoying the story so much.

Four lesbian women living in Hong Kong trying to balance career, friendship, heartache and romance. This story is made up of 4 different novellas which alternate POVs. Novellas 1 and 3 are from Alex and Maddie's perspective while 2 and 4 are from Nat and Isabella's perspectives. I really enjoyed the
Kath
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! Drama and hot sex.
OonaReads
I felt like the two novellas in the middle dragged, but the first and the last one were good.
Tara
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this and the way it's structured. It would have been okay to read the novellas individually, but they work really, really well as a collection.
moxieBK
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
High Rise: The Complete Collection — Harper Bliss (4 books) 275pg. July 4-8, 2018

Note: This is a super sexy book involving four women of consenting age. There are explicit sexy scenes. Only intended for readers of legal age: 21 and above in America. Note: There is a bondage scene at the beginning of book three.

Harper Bliss is a very prolific writer. She has great ideas. I’m always attracted to her plots. So, then: I don’t know why I don’t enjoy her books more?

This was one set that started out
EvaR
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Page turner that keeps you glued to your kindle

I love that Alex and Nat are besties and that they care so deeply for one another. That they are honest and wish each other happiness and are supportive to each other. When these two Engage their friendly neighbors Maddie and Isabella the older and wiser ladies of the same apartment building, thats when the sparks fly.
I enjoyed the whole series in one day and I loved it. I had my moments when I was so angry at Nat and angry at Alex but that didn’t
Gisella
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God I don’t know what took me so long to read this story because I can say with full certainty that it’s the best thing story I’ve read of Harpers! Loved he setting for the story and how it was in the perspective of each character. I’m hoping she continues this story as I’d like to see the characters from where they left off
Andrea Lovette
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazed

Another great series! Another one I didn't want to end. These books are about so much more than just sex. Although, they are some pretty great moments! It's about friendships, emotional toil and how to navigate it all.
Reina Rosado
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable reading

This is one of those stories that really snatch you away! It has it all great characters, very interesting plot, endearing romance and deeply erotic sex!!
I love how the story developed and the switching point of view. I can see myself re-reading it soon!!
Joann Brown-Balsamo
Great book

As usual for your books this was very hot. You should not read it out in public unless you don't mind people seeing you blush. Awesome quick read with beginning middle and end.
Carolyn
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Four of a kind.

There is a saying that “age and treachery overcome youth and skill every time.” In matter of the heart it helps to have all of these. Four diverse women comes together as friends and pair up. Highly recommend.
Gail
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Life connected with Isabella, Maddie, Nat and Alex proves to be exciting and complicated. I loved the premise of the series, the interactions, drama and of course the sex. Better appreciated as a collection and not individually. Now one of my "go to" books. Great job Ms. Bliss
Meghan
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly enjoyed this

This was well written, very good characters in the 4 as well as hot and steamy. Very well done. Would love to read more :)
Helen
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice

These are nice stories about 4 friends. They all have baggage and have to learn to shed it. The stories are loving with nice love scenes. Great ending.
Adora
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I hope u come out with a new book about these two wonderful couples so we find were they going from here
Tali Clarke
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

A must read. One of Harper Bliss’s best works. Great chemistry between the characters. Characters felt very real to me.
Sara Rhoden
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Good Read

I am a big fan of Harper Bliss. I have several of her books. This one had me laughing and crying. The characters were believable.
Rea
I dare you to try and start a High Rise novella and not finish it in one sitting- it is impossible! The High Rise series consists of four wonderfully written novellas that detail the love lives of four women living in a sleek high rise building in Hong Kong. Together we experience first dates, first fights, heartbreak, and of course the Return of the Evil Ex. Will the intertwined lives each find their happily ever afters?

What I liked the most about this series is the author doesn't fall into
Saskia Nouwens
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The setting in very well written.I have first read Fool for love and I was instantly hooked. You just want to finish the book and read more. It is very easy to read and because of the names of the person above the chapters you get in the minds of different people. That is what I liked the most. Not just 1 person that is the lead, but 4 different persons with their own characters.

If there will be a sequel on this book, I will certainly buy that book.
Cheyenne Blue
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, glbtq
Galloped through this after reading the first in the series last week. Two lesbian couples, and their lives in a luxury Hong Kong high rise. There's a satisfying amount of angst as the women work through friendships and relationships, and a sizzling degree of heat that is an integral part of the story (particularly in Nat and Isabella's relationship). A thoroughly enjoyable read.
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun packed, steamy read. I loved the way you got to grow with the characters. The story was original and entertaining with the right mix of emotions. I was sad when it ended but I'm looking forward to seeing what the author does next. Check out my reviews on the separate books for more.
Addison Parker
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Very captivating. Couldn't put it down! Going to get more books from this author asap! Definitely recommend this book to all.
Naomi Ford
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved all of these books. The characters are all So beautifully flawed that I just wanted more and more.
Meg
Aug 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay-lesbian
Now, this was just a straight up bodice ripper. Fun story, reasonably well written- but basically just lesbian erotica with a plot. I liked it anyway.
Meagan Walton
Mar 06, 2019
Holly
Oct 30, 2017
Elena
Dec 27, 2019

• Being Hers (Irresistibly Bound #1)
  • Her Surrender (Irresistibly Bound #2)
  • Wanting Her
  • Once Upon a Princess
  • A Shot at Love (The Village Romance, #1)
  • Reservations of the Heart
  • Just Married?
  • If the Shoe Fits
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • A Taste Of Love (The Village Romance, #2)
  • Living
  • The Arrangement (Another Love #1)
  • Ask Me Again
  • Hers to Keep (Irresistibly Bound #3)
  • You're My Kind
  • Good Spin
  • Cinders
  • Never Just Friends
Harper Bliss is a best-selling lesbian romance author. Among her most-loved books are the highly dramatic French Kissing and the often thought-provoking Pink Bean series. She is the co-founder of My LesFic, a weekly newsletter offering discount deals on lesbian fiction.

Harper lived in Hong Kong for 7 years, travelled the world for a bit, and has now settled in Brussels (Belgium) with her wife and

High Rise (4 books)
  • Fool for Love (High Rise, #1)
  • Undisclosed Desires (High Rise, #2)
  • No Ordinary Love (High Rise, #3)
  • Close Enough (High Rise, #4)