Start by marking “Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)

Crave

(Billionaire Bachelors Club #1)

Billionaire Archer Bancroft always gets what he wants—and he’s wanted Ivy Emerson, his best friend’s sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and untouchable only makes her more tempting. When a million-dollar bet with his friends throws down a challenge—last bachelor standing takes all—Archer knows he can win. That is, until one enchanted evening with Ivy takes his heart ...more
Published August 6th 2013 by Avon Impulse

Monica Murphy
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Again I don't mean to give my own book 5 stars like I'm all cool and shiz and think my writing's amazing. But dang it, someone gave it 2 stars and I got tired of seeing those two sad little stars for a book that no one but me, my editor and Katy Evans has read...

So let me tell you a little bit about this series:

-- It's more adult romance vs. new adult. Like a meshing of my Monica self and my Karen Erickson self.

-- Still written in first person, alternating points of view though. Love being in th
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Crave is the first book in the Billionaire Bachelors Club by Monica Murphy. To be honest, I had mixed feelings about reading this story, and here's why: There's not a low or middle income hero left in the country, and it's not likely a twenty something Billionaire Bachelor would be interested in a fifty something grandma of 4, like me. So where's the potential for a realistic, rock-my-socks fantasy in that, I ask you? There isn't one. Not. A. One. Of course, again to be honest, there's probably
Alexis *Reality Bites*
QUICK REVIEW
SPOILER FREE -mature content reader discretion is advised.
3.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

photo 54db58c1-4330-43e4-ab2b-532609820bc1_zpsc83ba79a.jpg

In Crave we meet Archer, Gage and Matthew; three arrogantly wealthy bachelors who decide falling in love and getting married is nowhere in their future plans. Of the three, Archer Bancroft is the first to fall for loves trap with none other than Ivy Emerson the little sister of his best friend, Gage.

Ivy and Archer have never seen eye to eye. In fact the conversations they have are m
Catarina
Nov 12, 2013 rated it liked it
3 Craving Stars

description

Okay, so this is the story of Archer and Ivy.
Archer is a broken guy, owner of an empire of Hotels destined to couples. One day, he and his also-sexy-and-billionaires-and-commitment-phobic friends make a bet: The first one who got himself “itched” pays 1 million dollars. The winner (last one standing, by this logic) takes it all.
But then enters Ivy, his best-friends little sister, the only girls Archer wants and the one he knows he can’t have.
But after a steamy night everythin
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book was...okay. The characters were kinda flat, the story line PREDICTABLE and the only reason that I read on was because I really loved the author's previous series.

Sadly, reading on and finishing wasn't worth my time at all. Maybe it's just me.
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Monica Murphy Fans, Romance
3.5 Just What A Reader Might Want Stars
* * *1/2 Spoiler Free
Sometimes, a gal just Craves a little fun, romance and real sexy experiences. Doesn't have to be deep, thought provoking and heavy angsty drama.... just wanting a little set up, meet, learn a bit about the players, know there will be some conflict down the line but with delicious sex that makes sense.

Ms. Murphy writes excellent sex.. tension, anticipation and pay off. I think if the reader understands this is not a Big book, they will e
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Crave was a wonderful sexy smut fix with a hot successful businessman in it!

Meet Archer
"Dark hair, dark eyes, tall and broad with odd that's hard and muscular without being over the top; he is downright swoon-worthy"

photo e8ec08afeb235e773a85f65925bf63ef.jpg

And the only girl that makes him go wild and is Ivy Emerson and is she is prohibited!! Why? Best friend's sister!
Life is definitely a bitch in this case!

photo 676bd6d8e1595c9cc95a92ffd1b3699a.jpg

So, what happens when they both are leave together?

"Want me inside you?"
"Good. Because I can't fucking wait to be inside you
Didi
Aug 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved this! there's nothing like a friends to lovers/Best friend's little sister--type love stories! they get me every time.
This was short, sweet and low-angst. Perfect for a little change-up and easily read in a day. I loved Archer, loved Ivy and loved how they exploded together after years of argumentative back and forth! Add in the pissed off big brother-Gage--and you have a sure-fire hit!
Definitely continuing this series!!
Rejane
Non sense, silly heroine as one can be. Her way of thinking: ridiculous
Patrycja
May 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013, reviewed
Well, my optimism and excitment for this story was totally destroyed. In only 100 pages I've read about almost every predictable thing that can happen in romance novel, which is not what I hoped it'd be. I loved previous series written by Monica Murphy, because it was unique and interesting, Crave unfortunately is the opposite: boring and predictible. I didn't have to read to the end to know how it'll go.

Maree Repa
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Billion Dollar Love

I was so lucky to find another great sexy, romantic and spicy series, from the Billionaire Bachelor Club. This erotic story pleased me so very much. Monica Murphy novels always win me over. I'm am excited that I thoroughly enjoyed the first fun and lustful book from this series, Crave.

Archer Bancroft was gorgeous and wealthy. Growing up was not so easy. Pressures from his dysfunctional father made growing up the worst. But one thing always could help was his good friends from
alyssa
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads, 3-stars
Review to come.
Michelle
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Archer is the first up in the Billionaire Bachelors Club Series. And not only is he rich & fuck hot he is lusting after his best friends little sister, Ivy. This is a new side of Monica Murphy and I like it!

Archer is certain he will never get tied down. There is no woman out there that he wants for more than a few nights, well that's not true. There is one. Ivy is Gage's little sister and once she grew out of her awkward teen years, Archer has had to hold himself back from claiming her as hi
☕️Kimberly
Dec 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
From the moment, I met Archer, Gage and Matthew I smiled. These boys are modern day Dukes, Rogues and Scoundrels. They are each flawed, strong, opinionated and so poised to fall for the right woman. Archer is gorgeous from his crooked smile to his touchable locks. The man is destine to lose and lose big.. His childhood has him running from anything that looks like commitment, and it was fascinating learning about him from his driven need to succeed to his unraveling. Ivy is successful and confid ...more
Bella
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I just love Monica Murphy. She is able to suck me right into a book and I can't stop turning the pages. Kids need breakfast - um, you can pour cereal, right? What? It's lunch time? Didn't you just eat breakfast? I was rendered useless through the afternoon.

The book is told in alternating POV from Archer and Ivy. I love the names!

Archer and his wealthy buddies make a bet about staying bachelors forever, blah blah. You can see where this is going immediately.

What I LOVE about Crave:
- no insta l
Brina
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich liebe Geschichten von Monica Murphy und habe bislang jedes Buch von ihr verschlungen, von daher habe ich mich schon sehr auf "Crave - Ich will dich!" gefreut, da man hier auch eine andere, deutlich erotischere Seite der Autorin erleben darf. Somit war es auch schon fast kein Wunder, dass ich das Buch nahezu in einem Rutsch durchgelesen habe.

Die Geschichte wird flott erzählt, sodass ich die Geschichte wieder einmal viel zu schnell ausgelesen habe. Gleichzeitig wird die Geschichte sehr prickel
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Archer Bancroft and Ivy Emerson have known each other since she was a preteen with braces. In fact Archer is one of her brother, Gage's, best friends. At the wedding of one of their friends, Archer, Gage and former baseball star turned entrepreneur Matt Deluca, form a bet that the last one of them left standing, and single, after a year would be the recipient of a million dollars from any of them who'd fallen in love and gotten married.

Archer had a distant relationship with his bickering parents
TeriLyn
May 07, 2013 rated it liked it
This was just ok for me. No love or hate. It seemed rushed. It was a quick book. I really never felt the instant connection that Archer and Ivy had. The backstory of relationship was briefly explored.
I thought the two of them were well suited for each other though. When they were going back forth with each other between lusting and arguing I felt the spark. I liked that we were in their heads a lot and knew their motives.
I don't have alot to say in this review because I just didn't have strong
Julie
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
3 best friends, all rich, crazy womanizers who all thinks they'll never fall in love, first guy to fall, falls for the best friends sister. Sounds familiar??

Yeah, if you read Maya Banks Breathless series, YOU KNOW THE PLOT! And I'm sorry Miss Murphy, I really liked one week girlfriend and second chance boyfriend, and I wish I would have liked this, but when the story line, is SO close to a series that is already out there, you've lost me. Especially when this is a shorter more boring version.
KP
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book y'all. This. Book. To say I fell in love with Archer & Ivy would be an understatement. And yes, in full disclosure, I am Monica's publicist. I know someone will point that out on here if I don't, so let me put it out there first. That being said, this book is awesome. You need to read it.
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
3.5 Stars

Oeeee this is out! Looking forward to this book:

Jamie
Jun 18, 2013 rated it liked it
This was short and cute..nothing complicated. A nice short read with some good steam although a predictable story. A good "in-between" book.
i*Heart*BigBooks (and i cannot lie)
I can't wait for Archer & Ivy's story!!

Tori
Originally posted at http://smexybooks.com/2013/08/review-...

Favorite Quote: “Most women hate me once they get to know me.”

Billionaire Archer Bancroft always gets what he wants—and he’s wanted Ivy Emerson, his best friend’s sister, for far too long. Being forbidden and untouchable only makes her more tempting. When a million-dollar bet with his friends throws down a challenge—last bachelor standing takes all—Archer knows he can win. That is, until one enchanted evening with Ivy takes his heart f
Quianna
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
its gooooooood
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Being a huge fan of Karen Erickson, I’m excited about her new series under her Monica Murphy pen name. After reading Crave, I’m even more excited. The so called bachelors consist of Archer (freakin’ love that name), Gage, and Matt. Friends since high school and attending the wedding of another friend they make a million dollar bet on who will fall next and succumb to marriage.

Yes it’s totally cliché but Archer has the hots for his best
Andrea
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2013
** 4.5 stars **

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Monica Murphy's. So when she announced she would be writing the Billionaire Bachelor's Club for Avon, which also happens to be a favorite publisher of mine, I was more than a little excited. Let me break Crave down for you: Sexy, Fun, Romantic, Damn Sexy. Yes, I know I said sexy twice. Crave earned it.

Here's where I make an admission: I was a teeny bit worried about Crave. Like I said, I love Murphy's books, but there are a ton of "Billion
Petra Sýkorová
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, erotica, romance
Na tuhle autorku jsem narazila díky její new adult sérii Drew + Fable, která se mi ohromně líbila a na jejíž třetí (potažmo i čtvrtý) díl netrpělivě čekám. Když jsem se dozvěděla, že hodlá vydat i romantickou trilogii, říkala jsem si, proč ne. Knihu jsem si v předprodeji koupila za necelá 4 eura, což je tedy velice pěkná cena. Ona je to taky docela útlá knížečka, takže se není čemu divit. Ale i tak mi to za to stálo.

Archer je zvyklý na přízeň žen. Jeho otec v něj nikdy nevěřil, přesto mu Archer
Beth
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ivy Emerson has been tourmented by Archer Bancroft, one of her brother's best friends, for years...but Archer has been living with his own tourment ever since Ivy has become a woman. He's had a secret obsession with the beautiful person Ivy has become.

When his friends bet him a million dollars that Archer will be the next friend to bite the love/marriage bullet, Archer knows he'll win...he can never have the woman of his dream, Ivy.

Wedding blues leads to a stolen night of passion between Ivy and
Karla Mae (Reads and Thoughts)
Well, it was okay. As I'm typing this, I'm doing my best to think of words that could best describe me while reading this - well first, I was excited then curios, irritated, irritated, a down swooned moment then flat line until the end.

It started good for me. I was honestly excited for this one since Monica Murphy is one of my most awaited and favorite author so grabbing this next new series' of hers was a definite excitement for me. Another thing that gets me excited about it is the plot that

• Kiss Me
  • Naked Edge
  • Obsessed
  • Star-Crossed
  • Harder We Fade (Fade, #4)
  • Twisted (Twisted, #1)
  • Landslide
  • I Breathe You
  • Frontline
  • A Brutal Tenderness (A Terrible Love, #2)
  • Ending a Broken Journey (Journey, #1)
  • He Watches Me (The Seen Trilogy, #1)
  • Until I Break
  • A Graceful Mess
  • Two Roads
  • Just the Way You Are (Decadence Creek, #2)
  • Code Red
  • Indulgent Pleasures
New York Times, USA Today bestselling author and #1 international bestselling author. A believer in kissing. A believer of love.

I also write contemporary romance as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.monicamurphyauthor.com/ne...

Hang out with me on Instagram!

Billionaire Bachelors Club (3 books)
  • Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Savor (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #3)