Start by marking “The Legend of Gerald Arthur McGuinness” as Want to Read:
The Legend of Gerald Arthur McGuinness

The Legend of Gerald Arthur McGuinness

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Does Santa Claus ride a Harley? Is it okay to post nude pictures of your friends all over town if you tell them it's for a good cause? And just what is a placenta anyway? These are the hard questions Gerald Arthur McGuinness faces growing up in the small, confused town of Isely, Colorado. He barely gets the chance to enjoy being born before he's suddenly causing controvers ...more
Published February 8th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Legend of Gerald Arthur McGuinness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend of Gerald Arthur McGuinness

Amy Arroyo
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful coming of age story. This should be on the high school required reading list – more kids should have the courage and leadership skills that Gerald Arthur McGuinness demonstrates.
E.Gadoury
Kimberly
Oct 25, 2016
Bob & Sherri
May 27, 2014
I was born in the great state of Colorado (yeah, that's right, I thought it was great BEFORE they legalized certain plant-based substances). I moved around the Midwest before finally landing in Chicago. I could talk about all the writing stuff, but we all like to read and write around here. So here's some random factoids.

I love the outdoors: hiking, biking, whatever, it's better than video games (
More about Mojofiction