Start by marking “Unbreak Me (Splintered Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unbreak Me (Splintered Hearts, #1)

Read Excerpt

Unbreak Me

(Splintered Hearts #1)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  12,776 ratings  ·  1,024 reviews
New Adult contemporary romance. Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is intended for mature readers.

“If you’re broken, I’ll fix you…”

Published May 24th 2013 by Smashwords (first published May 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unbreak Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbreak Me

·  12,776 ratings  ·  1,024 reviews

J
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

★ 5 FREAKING STARS IS NOT ENOUGH!! ★

♫ ♪♫ ♪ I was nothing but a failure. A fucked-up, broken shame.
I was nothing but this emptiness. A shell ruined by fame.
Don't be afraid to shatter, baby, if that will set you free.
I'll find you in the pieces and that will Unbreak me.♫ ♪♫ ♪

*Warning*
ASHER IS MINE LADIES, MINE. I CLAIM HIM.
GOD I WANT HIM SO BAD!!

I can't even.. How do I even explain this to you?

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of books I have read, there is a small handful that have completely
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (6/4/2015)

Stand-alone book 1.

BLURB:
“If you’re broken, I’ll fix you…”

I’m only twenty-one and already damaged goods. A slut. A failure. A disappointment to my picture-perfect family as long as I can remember. I called off my wedding to William Bailey, the only man who thought I was worth fixing. A year later, he’s marrying my sister. Unless I ask him not to…

“If you shatter, I’ll find you…”

But now there’s Asher Logan, a broken man who sees the fractures in my façade and doe
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

Firstly... Well done to Lexi Ryan for keeping me hooked the entire book!!

I kept asking myself--->

What the Hell Happened to Maggie??

Maggie comes home after a year for her sisters wedding..
Get this- her sister is marrying her EX fiancee Will?! WTF?!

So Maggie ran away a year ago?
Why?
What the hell is happening??

So then we meet Asher...
He meets Maggie at the river next to his house. Maggie used to sneak and swim in his pool when she was younger.

Asher is a Rock star and when Maggie comes on
Elizabeth (Liz)
I don’t think I can ever adequately express how much I yearn for and love stories that make me feel. Stories that sink down inside me and stay with me long after I’ve turned the last page. When I find one of those stories, I want to share it with everyone!! So, today is my lucky day because I have the privilege of sharing with all of you Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan!

Maggie Thompson is twenty-one years old, and, even at that young age, she loathes herself more than just about anyone could possibly fat
Anna
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Kirsty
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
This is the best love triangle book I've read.

Anybody that knows me and my reading habits will know that I am usually not a fan of a love triangle book. They all follow the same pattern.. young, naive, virginal girl who suddenly has the whole of the male college population falling at her feet. Thank god this wasn't one of those. The characters are older, a little more mature and more importantly? Not one of them is perfect!
"Maggie, your past is going to visit you and bring your future as a gif
KatLynne
“I believe we’re more than the sum of our mistakes.”

Maggie Thompson’s life fell apart at fifteen and she became branded as slut. Six years later still finds her suffering the taunts and gossip from many in her small home town. Considered the black sheep of the family, she’s a major disappointment to her parents. Being different than her sisters has cost her. She’s paid a hard price, especially from the harsh treatment from their father.

Damaged and broken, she perceives herself as unworthy. Her
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Asher is def a flipping fantastic hot rock goodness. N Romantic!
"Asher is stunning. Solid. Delicious". Oh yeah!!

photo tumblr_mnrph9lTt21s0bifoo2_1280-1.jpg

N Maggie surely did wanna slap her at times. How can she make the same mistakes over n over again! But deep down she feels broken. Glad she managed to overcome all his nonsense running in her head with Asher :)

Absolutely Gorgeous (Emmy Rossum)

Ooo poor William. I loved him. So wanting to know if he finds his love.He deserves it!
Tat painting of erotic Maggie wot happened to it? Perhaps Asher brought it. Bloody Etha
Wanderlust
Oh my god...
Me reading the book -

After the ending & epilogue

Anja
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ 4 "LOVED IT"-Stars ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

This book is about Maggie, who still struggles with the consequences of some of her decicions she made in her past.

After being away for a year, she comes back home for her sister's wedding, who is marrying her ex-fiancée.

Oh, and did I forget to mention the hot tattooed rockstar?? ;D

So what are you waiting for ....read it!!
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
2 (How could this be a story?) Stars

At first I was really drawn to Unbreak Me. I was hooked by the first chapter and I wanted to find out why Maggie was so broken. When I got in to the grit of the read and all secrets were revealed, I realized one thing…. I HATED MAGGIE

I think she is a home wrecker, a liar, manipulative, a coward and a horrible Heroine.

Why would I EVER want to read a story with that kind of leading lady? There is no redeeming quality about her and on top of that, TWO GREAT guys
Aestas Book Blog
Jul 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: soon, top-tbr
OMG I can't keep up with my TBR!! This one looks amazing too!!! I need "reading month".. NOW!

“If you’re broken, I’ll fix you…”

“If you shatter, I’ll find you…”

But now there’s Asher Logan, a broken man who see
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Jointly reviewed for http://totallybookedblog.com/

Gitte: I loved this roller coaster story. It was full of emotion, the characters were great and the writing was almost flawless for a debut Author. What a refreshing twisted story line, I loved it.
Michelle [Helen Geek]
06/07/2013 --

Overall Rating = 4 Stars
Book Cover / Book Blurb = 4.5 / 5 = 4.25 Stars
Writer’s Voice = 3.5 Stars
Character Development = 4 Stars
Story Appreciation = 4 Stars
Worth the Chili = 4 Stars [$3.99 on Amazon]

Anymore, these New Adult books are a "dime a dozen". Takes something remarkable to make them stand out. This one had that.

What things stood out for me?
1 -- I found this one by accident. It wasn't rec'd to me by someone I know and trust. It popped up on my Amazon feed. Nothing new about t
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
4.5 stars. Love, love, loved this book. Seriously fantastic emotional wonderful book. All sorts of redemption and secrets and wonderfulness. Full review to come...
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
*Review in process*
LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD this book!!
Angie **loves angst**
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
"When you know the whole story, you won't want me anymore. I'm that kind of girl."

I really enjoyed this book. Most of the characters were likable and the story was realistic. Right from the beginning readers know that Maggie has a few skeletons in her closet. Slowly throughout the book Maggie's secrets are revealed, and this poor girl has been through alot.

Maggie
description
"I'm terrified of how much he knows about me, how much he sees when he looks at me."

Maggie's life took a downward spiral at fifteen ye
Dilek VT
This book actually had great potential but the inconsistencies and the shortness of it (196 pages) became its downsides for me.

The Plot:

Maggie leaves her fiancé a few weeks before the wedding and goes to another city to live in. A year later, she is back in town to be the bridesmaid in her sister’s wedding to her ex-fiancé William. On the wedding day, just after something happens to prevent the ceremony, she meets a hot bad boy, Asher, who is a rock star with a criminal record of violence. He i
Joana
3.5 unbreak me stars

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After one year since she ran away, Maggie is back home to her sister wedding. She is marrying her ex-fiancé Will.

The first thought that crossed my mind was WHAT THE HELL happened to her!
What caused her to cancel her own wedding and run away like that.

One thing we know for sure is how broken and unworthy of love she feels. She accepts all the things people say about her and it does became her reality. If people say she is not good, she believes them.

But she is set to becom
Celesha Carillo
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
100% 5star book for me! I loved every last chapter it really was amazing. It didn't feel rushed it was set at a nice pace! I LOVED the fact we have 3 pov I've never read a book like that before and I must say it was brilliant. I HATE love triangles because you always end up hating the female! But One thing I'm going to say is THIS IS NOT A LOVE TRIANGLE you have to read it to understand but don't get put off thinking it is, It is nothing like a love triangle.

I really really loved Maggie. She re
Christie«SHBBblogger»

If you shatter, I'll find you...

What can I say about this book? I was debating with myself between 4 and 5 stars. This was an amazing book but would I re-read it? Is it AS amazing as some other 5 star books I have rated? The answer? I'm not sure. But the deciding factor in my rating was this: this book made me cry. I can count on 2 hands the books that have accomplished this. And not to toot my own horn or anything, but I read a LOT. It takes quite a bit to get to me on that level because I've

*Marsha,Marsha,Marsha* It's always Marsha
10 Ever loving Asher/Maggie Stars

JESS! Shout out to you g/f for the book recommendation. Best one I've EVER gotten. I adored this book. What a book of finding yourself, letting your self loathing go, and learning to love for the very first time.

[image error]Maggie photo redhead11_large_zps6d7d1a0c.jpg

Our Maggie is one sexy redhead. But she's also one screwed up gal with enough baggage to fill a 747. At only 21, this girl has been through more than her fair share of heartache and trials. More than enough. In fact, it's so hard to wrap you
Louise BookbestiesUK
2.5 stars.

To be honest I'm not too sure if I even liked this book. I didnt loathe it but didnt love it, but not too sure if I even liked it....

All in all it felt pretty rushed especially the last 10%.

So many loose ends were left open. Is there supposed to be a second book? Did Krystal end up with Tyler? Did Asher get anywhere in his attempt to see his daughter? What happened after the paintings were displayed? I'm not even sure Maggie and Asher even got their HEA....

Who knows....I dont, and I'
Kenya Wright
Dear god I loved this book.

I humped it.

I opened my legs and. . .well I guess you don't want to hear all of that.

This is told in three point-of-views. Two guys and one girl. They all are broken hearted and confused....they all need love....and no this isn't a love triangle...well
not really.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED!!
Monica Murphy
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book...I felt all raw and emotional after reading it. The punches just kept coming! I'm not usually a big fan of love triangles but this one worked for me. I liked both men but Asher won me over. Of course. ;)
Sammy ⭐️
Apr 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This was a short but great read that I really enjoyed and Asher was just yummy.

“I was nothing but a failure. A fucked-up, broken shame.
I was nothing but this emptiness. A shell ruined by fame.
Don’t be afraid to shatter, baby, if that will set you free.
I’ll find you in the pieces and that will unbreak me.”

The story follows Maggie, a broken sole brought back to town for her sister’s marriage to her ex fiancé Will. This is where she meets Bad boy Rock god Asher Logan who has issues of his
Jen O'grady
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Phew! This story is a relatively quick read but my it is packed with angst and emotion. The story of maggies past is slowly told by three separate POV Maggies, Ashers (swoon) and Wills. Every chapter pulls you in a little more and I really struggled to put this book down. I thoroughly recommend it, just wish I could have been a bit longer and the epilogue giving more, maybe about Will.
Ailene♥
Shame on me for not reading this sooner. What an amazing story!
Vishous
May 02, 2013 marked it as read-me-now-series
Shelves: cookie
omg love the blurb!!!! love the triangles more!!!

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Jointly reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/06/...

Gitte:
I loved this roller coaster story. It was full of emotion, the characters were great and the writing was almost flawless for a debut Author. What a refreshing twisted story line, I loved it. It was gritty and fresh. The true and candid emotion was literally dripping off the pages and the twists and dynamics between the characters were pretty unique. I thought this was a really great read, made even more special by the changing P
  • Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1)
  • Playing Patience (Blow Hole Boys, #1)
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Never Let Go
  • Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans, #1)
  • Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots, #1)
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • Take Care, Sara
  • Haze
  • Basara, Vol. 15
  • Picture Perfect
  • Beside Your Heart (The Heart, #1)
  • Shocking Heaven (Room 103, #1)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Love Love
  • Before Now (Sometimes Never, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

Splintered Hearts (3 books)
  • Stolen Wishes (Splintered Hearts, #1.5)
  • Wish I May (Splintered Hearts, #2)
“With a dreamy sigh, I prop my chin on my fists. “Who knew that one day I’d be on a date with the lead singer from a famous boy band?”
He scowls. “Infinite Gray was not a boy band.”
“Were there any girls in the band?”
“No.”
“That makes you a boy band.”
“It made us an all-male rock group.”
I bite back my smile. He’s so cute when he’s irritated. “Right, like ’N Sync.”
He winces. “Not like ’N Sync. Jesus, watch where you hurl those things. Words hurt, Maggie.”
41 likes
“I was nothing but a failure. A fucked-up, broken shame.
I was nothing but this emptiness. A shell ruined by fame.
Don’t be afraid to shatter, baby, if that will set you free.
I’ll find you in the pieces and that will unbreak me.”
38 likes