Start by marking “Money Didn't Buy Her Love” as Want to Read:
Money Didn't Buy Her Love

Money Didn't Buy Her Love

(Money Didn't Buy Her Love)

Trying to get his bearings on an unfamiliar street and not paying attention, Jeremy slams his breaks to avoid hitting the most beautiful bride he has ever seen. When Danielle climbs in his truck, he assumes she’s in a hurry to get to her wedding; he didn’t realize she was escaping one. He agrees to let her return to his apartment so she can call for help, only she refuses ...more
Published April 23rd 2013 by Pau Hana Books (first published April 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Money Didn't Buy Her Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Money Didn't Buy Her Love

Start your review of Money Didn't Buy Her Love
Rebecca Graf
Apr 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Jeremy’s life changes when he almost runs over a woman in a wedding dress. She doesn’t need a ride to the church. She needs a ticket away from the cheating scum at the altar. Put anger, alcohol, and a sexy man in her path, Dani jumps into a life she was not raised for. From rich girl to struggling with every day responsibilities, Jeremy finds himself fin love and Dani a new perspective on life.

This was a unique read. It started off like a light-hearted romance, but the story developed into somet
Elissa Mahler
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed with a free copy of this book, and have chosen of my own volition to share my review with you!

Money does not equal love. Danielle and Jeremy meet, as Danielle flees her wedding; in her wedding dress no less. She made the decision that her fiance was not the man for her (he was apparently the man for everyone else)! Danielle convinces Jeremy to take her to his house, and the rest is history.

The plot has numerous twists. The characters are decently developed. The story line is a bit
Tara
Aug 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: nerdgirlreviews
This review can also be found at www.nerdgirlofficial.com

**I was given this book in exchange for an honest review**

Trying to get his bearings on an unfamiliar street and not paying attention, Jeremy slams his brakes to avoid hitting the most beautiful bride he has ever seen. When Danielle climbs in his truck, he assumes she’s in a hurry to get to her wedding; he didn’t realize she was escaping one. He agrees to let her return to his apartment so she can call for help, only she refuses to leave.
Brittney
2 1/2 Stars. The description of this book drew me in, and I feel kinda let down. Dani is a VERY spoiled rich girl, and Jeremy seems to be more of a down-to-earth guy. The fights they have are kinda silly, if only because they fight over the same things over and over, all the time. And the end just wraps everything up with a neat little bow. I actually like April and Wyatt more than Dani & Jeremy!

The dialog isn't much better. 'Babe' and 'Kid' are the only endearments Jeremy uses (he even comes ou
Dana
Nov 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: goodreads
Overall I thought the main plot was a good one. I didn't enjoy the whole sex and innuendo bit, but it tied the story together. Just wished there wasn't quite so much of it. Seemed like every few pages Dani and Jeremy were at "it" again. It was overkill.

The rich princess billionaire heiress who cannot get out from under Daddy's control. Breaks loose on her wedding day to Blake Sinclair whom she learns before her nuptials exchange that he's "doing" half of Minnesota!

As she runs from the church s
Christie Palmer
Apr 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, contemromance
Good book, read it in one sitting. Fun and artfully written with a great coming into your own life story.
Jean
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. It totally pulled on my heart strings. It had me smiling, laughing and crying! Loved it!
Geraldine Meadows
Apr 27, 2013
Melissa Simmons
May 07, 2013
June Kramin
May 23, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim Friant
Rachella Baker
Cassandra
Betty Stuart
May 25, 2013
Wife, Mother, Writer, Lunatic. Not necessarily in that order.

"There is a fine line between genius and crazy... I like to use that line as a jump rope!"

June, who prefers to go by Bug, was born in Philadelphia but moved to Maui, Hawaii when she was four. She met her “Prince Charming” on Kauai and is currently living “Happily Ever After” on a hobby farm in a small town in Minnesota.

Her son and daug

Money Didn't Buy Her Love (2 books)
  • Devon's Change of Heart