Start by marking “Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)” as Want to Read:
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)

Misbehaving

(Sea Breeze #6)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  20,806 ratings  ·  1,194 reviews
An unexpected affair leads to mind-blowing harmony in this Sea Breeze novel from New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines.

Jason is sick of living in his rock star brother’s shadow. So when he ships off to Sea Breeze, Alabama, he’s looking for a much deserved escape and a chance to blow off some envious steam. Falling for the local bad girl was definitely not the plan
Published December 17th 2013 by Simon Pulse

·  20,806 ratings  ·  1,194 reviews

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
And we get a date :D
Expected publication: December 18th 2013

Here is a TEASER for Jason's Book. :)

“Go! Go! Go!” She demanded. She didn’t even look my way. Her eyes were focused on something outside. I turned my attention to the side of the road where she was intensely watching. There was nothing… then a guy came bursting out of the woods with an angry snarl on his face and I understood. No wonder she was terrified. The guy was huge and looked ready to murder someone.
I shifted gears and sped off
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 27, 2013 rated it liked it
2.75 Same Old Stars

Do I think this story was worth $8.89?

description

This was the SAME OLD story. We were promised “a bad girl” and I just don’t think Abbi delivered. Jesse was a flirt and did pull a Carrie Underwood but she wasn’t a bad girl to me. Also she came across a bit Forrest Gump when she talked about or with her Momma.

This is the story of poor girl falls for rich guy and you get the gist. Sex scenes were hot but the story was short and sadly nothing spectacular.

description

The best part of the story and the
Christy
May 03, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Misbehaving stars!

Misbehaving photo fcaf958a-99ea-48e5-8ef7-bd4623522323_zpsa05bb557.jpg
‘Finding a man to get you out of this life is gonna be hard, and I’ll be damned if you fall into the life I’ve lived.’
Jess has lived in this small town in Alabama her entire life. She is the daughter of a stripper. She is the town’s wild child. But looks can be deceiving. Jess isn’t exactly as she seems. She wants a better life, just like her momma wants for her. Finding a man is all good and fine, but Jess has plans. She wants to finish college, get a good job where she
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
The fact that this even exist

Just..just.. just GIVE IT TO MEEEEE

I'M JUST SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!

Can't wait till a cover and publication date comes.

UPDATE:
ASDFGHJKL.. THE DAY HAS COME. THERE IS A DATE.

UPDATE: 13/08/13

Ohmygoshhh the cover

Abbi... December is too far away!

UPDATE: 2/12/13
DECEMBER HAS COME!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!

Rachel Reads Ravenously
2.75-3 I didn't see any "misbehaving" stars

"I knew that, without a doubt, I had just been ruined.”

Before any of you attack me, Abbi Glines books are purely a guilty pleasure read for me. I may not rate them very high, but I do enjoy reading them. And I continue to read them because they are a nice little escape from reality and Ms. Glines writes some amazing angst. She just recycles her plots and uses too much instalove. I'm sorry, but I can't rate anything higher than that. It's a guilty
Jess
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I stand firm on the fact that Abbi Glines is epically awesome, and that she's bringing us Jason's story.

For you Abbi

Ailene♥
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
Nothing different… All too cliché … Always been that same old story…

It's always been about two characters who felt like they didn't deserve each other, that all's just temporary before going back to their different worlds, but he needed to get her out of his system while at the same time trying to introduce her to his world, but then she felt like she didn't belong there. Then came along all the fights, insecurities, miscommunications, jealousies and revenge... the break up, seeking other people
Joss
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!!
Wait, wait, wait... I have to wait until December
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
Sheryl C. Nash
I gotta be honest, when I first started reading about Jason and Jess and her crazy "Momma", I was NOT sure I was gonna like this story at all... but GODDAMN can Abbi Glines write, because she sure as heck turned it ALL AROUND for me!!!

JASON TURNED OUT TO BE ONE HOT PIECE OF &*^@&%@*#&$ *SQUEAL*!!!!!

What a BRILIIANT addition to the Sea Breeze series; LOVED IT
Andie

Not the best of Abbi Glines but still enjoyed it. As always, I flew through her book. Her writing flows so smoothly and the stories all suck you in no matter what it is.

Jess was refreshing. I didn't expect to like her after she was constantly trying to wreak havoc in other peoples relationships in previous books. But she surprised me. There really is more than meets the eye with her.
I liked Jason in the previous books and still like him a lot after this book. But I just didn't fall in
Vickie***
Oct 05, 2013 rated it liked it
OK I'll start off by saying, I was really anticipating this book because I loved Ms. Abbi's past books. For me, not everyone, it just didn't do it for me.

If you've read the past books in this series, you should know that Jess is Rock's trouble maker of a cousin. In this book we see a bit more inside of her trouble-some ways.

Jason is Jax's brother, we met in in the first book and in Preston and Amanda's book. He basically lives in the shadow of his brother.

I felt like I didn't real feel the chem
Pam Nelson
5Jason & Jess

Ok I will admit I wasn’t a Jason fan for a while, I know I know how could I not be. But this book opened my eyes. And I so very glad he got a book because I saw him in a different light.
I think what made me like him was that he doesn’t resent his brother for his fame just the opposite really.

And I loved Jess this woman has been through a lot. She knows her place and her part to play in all of it, but when the heart gets involved she has to do what she thinks is right for all
Sarah Darlington
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Big surprise...Abbi Glines does it again!!!

Loved the beginning, the middle got a little boring/annoying and I thought this was going to be one of my least favorite Abbi Glines book and then bam...the end comes...and it was freaking amazing! Think of the closing scene to An Officer and a Gentleman! The 'Love Lifts Us Where We Belong' chorus was blaring in my head! I loved it!!! So that totally made up for some of the parts that dragged/annoyed me in the middle.

Let me go into a little more detail
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“I’ve always wanted a man to love me for me.”

Just when I thought that after five instalments in the Sea Breeze series I would be safe in knowing what to expect in this book, I realised that you never know what you’re going to get in an Abbi Glines novel. So very different from its prequels, this story is a gut-wrenching joy-ride beginning to end, with so many moments that will take your breath away with the intensity of emotions running through you. Jess is a bad girl that I adored, her ever
★MC's Corner★
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“Cute, huh? Do I need to remind you of my sexiness?” -Jason Stone

So what happened here is a disaster. I’m not disappointed with it. I love the book. I like the story. But it’s not Sea Breeze. This is my least favorite of all Abbi Glines book that I have ever read.

“I don’t get possessive. I can’t get possessive. I don’t have time for that. You are making me feel that way, and it doesn’t fit into my world. I was trying to distance myself.” -Jason Stone

*MC’s Corner*

• So if you will read th
Bethany
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Abbi Glines you are hands down my favorite author!!! I can't get enough of your books, they never disappoint. Misbehaving was excellent and I wasn't ready for it to be over. I loved getting to know more about Jason then just that he is Jax's brother. Jess is definitely my favorite female lead out of all of Abbi's books. She was strong, independent but yet sweet and insecure. My heart went out to her throughout the book, I just wanted her to get her fairy tail. If you haven't checked out The Sea ...more
Robin B
Dec 22, 2013 marked it as to-read
$8.00 are you effing kidding me?!? Sorry Abbi- you aren't THAT good of an author.
Sofia
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
MISBEHAVING surprise sneak peeks:

#1
"I’m not going to handle it well if you give anyone else too much attention.” - Jason Stone from MISBEHAVING.

#2
“You’re going to kill me or drive me insane. I can’t seem to care. I’m looking forward to it." - Jason Stone from MISBEHAVING

#3
She stopped with the rim almost to her mouth and gave me an amused grin. “Yeah, well, I don’t know what else you expect from me. I’m not one of them,” she said, waving her glass out at the crowd. “My momma ain’t a trust-fund ba
Millie
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is pure NA. Sweet, sexy, steamy and cute story with a possessive male character - don't want them if not - and a strong female character, vulnerable but with a backbone ! (yeah the first scene)

I hope someday Abbi Glines will write something entirely different and surprise everyone, but I will still love her NA novels <3 !

I'd love to have some news from Jax and Sadie. We see them a bit in each book of the series but I need more. How does she deal with being in the lights ? Are they going
Angelina
"4.5 Misbehave Stars"

I love this series and this book is awesome!! Actually I love the Misbehave heroine.. yeah I know same old shit but still I love it! Cant wait to read more of this series.
Seena Seena
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
Only one MAJOR issue with all Abbi Glines books, THEY ARE NEVER LONG ENOUGH!
Aman
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Before I start bashing this book in my review, I just want to say that Abbi Glines is a mastermind when it comes to emotional, gut-wrenching storylines. She knows exactly how to play with out hearts while making us feel all those wonderful, heartwarming feels, but every author can't have the perfect score in books and Misbehaving was apparently my least favorite work by Abbi.

You know when a book is so bad that it's actually hilarious. That's Misbehaving right there! At first I was frustrated w
Kay
Pages: 362
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch Kay

Ok, I admit it. I wasn't that excited to read about Jason Stone. Not that I didn't like the peeks we got of him earlier in this series, I just wasn't sure what to think of him.

Well, I'm so glad I did read because it was so good. I loved both of the main characters. Jason was what a man should be. He was
Luzie
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it! Love it! Love it! Jason and Jess, definitely the cutest "Sea Breeze"-Couple until now. I liked the idea that this book based itself more on the feelings than the sexual part. They were such a good match. I just couldn`t stop reading, it was so addictive. Jess is such a sweet/caring personality underneath her walls, the idea that the "Bad Girl" has her own story is so great. I also have to compliment the covers. Piper did such a great job! I just love the german covers!
4,5/5 stars
!Aria!
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
"The idea of letting someone else own my heart wasn’t appealing. It sounded weak and foolish. Something meant for the words of a song. I was wrong. When I thought about my future now, Jess was all that I could see, and that was all I needed. I couldn’t ask for more."

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
Lissy Liz
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Hmmmm..... more like 2.75 ✨
Toooo much whoring around on Jess's part, I get it you've been dealt a less than ideal hand in life because you were raised by a stripper but that doesn't mean she has to sleep with every guy that approaches her. Just sain...
Natalia
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was a bit of a disappointment for me. I mean I know that I'm reading an Abbi Glines book so I don't have really high expectations, but it's still my least favorite from the Sea Breeze series.
This books follows Jess and Jason. Jason is Jax's brother. Jess doesn't have a wonderful life quite the opposite actually. And one day after beating her cheating ex boyfriends car she meets Jason. He helps her escape. If this seems a bit weird it was.
Jess wasn't exactly the typical female character
Michelle Krystel
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow Jayson is just wow! He's everything, he's the complete package, I still can't get enough of him. And I knew I just knew he was going to be one of my favourites. He and preston are at the top my list of the sea breeze boys! I have a feeling krit will be next inline next to cage! Jess tho she is my favourite of the woman. I just love everything about her! And I admire her strength. I want more though of Jason so much more!
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This is another one that I liked but not as much as the others. I liked Jason but Jess could be a pain at times. Thankfully everything worked out in the end.
Autumn Review
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, review
I feel like I've been waiting a long time for Jason's book. I've always just generally liked him. I can't quite say that I loved him the same way I love Cage, but Jason has a certain appeal that draws you in. Well, we got to see lots of his appeal and more. Finding out more about Jason was eye opening for me and...I did end up falling in love with him.

Earlier this year, Glines sent me a little piece of something new she was working on and after I read it I knew immediately that I would like the
Crazy for Young A...: Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6) by Abbi Glines → Start Date: July 17, 2014 21 39 Aug 05, 2014 06:37AM
Thoughts and comments? 5 83 Feb 08, 2014 12:45PM
YA & NA Romance ♥: Misbehaving - NA Romance December Book of the Month 4 28 Dec 22, 2013 10:49PM
Who is Jessica?!?!? 2 141 Sep 28, 2013 09:51PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Needing Her (From Ashes, #1.5)
  • Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)
  • Ink My Heart (Luminescent Juliet, #2)
  • Euphoria (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Sea Breeze (9 books)
  • Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7)
  • Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze, #8)
  • Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
“If guys don't open doors for you, then they aren't worth your time.” 16 likes
“As the music played over the speakers and the waterfall in the pool filled the silence around us, I knew that, without a doubt, I had just been ruined.” 12 likes