Start by marking “Control (Songs of Submission, #4)” as Want to Read:
Control (Songs of Submission, #4)

Control

(Songs of Submission #4)

What you’re breaking isn’t some little, meaningless coupling. We aren’t some casual fuck, and we never were. Not from the first night. Not from the first time I laid eyes on you. You were built for me. I denied it as long as I could, but we were meant to be together. You are the sea under my sky. We’re bound at the horizon.
Published May 10th 2013 by Flip City Media Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Control

Beg by C.D. ReissThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberMasters at Arms by Kallypso MastersMermen by Mimi Jean PamfiloffFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
MUST READ INDIES
1,895 books — 1,957 voters
Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Beg Tease Submit by C.D. ReissBeautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Serial Novels We Love
872 books — 745 voters

More lists with this book...

"That's All" Ash
“Jonathan.”
“Monica.”
“Wait.”
“No.”
“Please.”
“You’re mine.”

photo tumblr_mfpeb4yzcF1s1zgq4o1_500.jpg

I read this book in one sitting.

My eyes are a little bleary.
My finger nails are… well, gone.
My thoughts are a mess.
My emotions are splinters on the hardwood floor.

It’s going to happen to you too, you know. Once you read this, you’ll be just like me.

Because it’s just that fucking good.

photo tumblr_m5ysqrp7xb1qi8mw9o1_500.jpg

Jonathan

photo tumblr_m5btzgeav01qi8mw9o1_500.jpg

“Ah. That’s right. I. Own. You.”

He’s a business mogul with a sold soul.
Who’s in love with a canary.

And he wants protect her.
Love her.
Bre
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ReissControl5TitlebySueBee_zpsa0e2b503.jpg
 photo fassbender15bysb_zpsf1edda66.gif
★★★★★! CONTROL, part 4 of 7.5. The continuation of playboy & mogul Jonathan Drazen’s seduction of aspiring singer Monica Faulkner!

Songs of Submission is the whirlwind saga of< b>aspiring singer Monica Faulkner and hotel
Mo
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it

We are on a roll – these just keep getting better and better!!

He groaned and with a final thrust, he yanked my hips down, coming inside me while whispering, “Monica, Monica
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
**Spoiler free, apart from direct quotes**

"I'd like to play again..... Sir."

"How do you feel, little goddess?"
Beautiful." "Good."

"Monica, Monica, Monica."

"I wanted to be under his control, under his dominance, under him."

Beautifully sexy... Erotic storytelling at it's very best... Delicious characters driving the story forward with their feelings, their emotions and their circumstance.

I love the way we are drip fed information……. Drip, Drip, Drip….his family, Drip… his father, drip....his s
Sophia Triad
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will own you.
Tie you.
I will collar you
Hurt you,
Hold you, and take you.
You will be a vessel for me.

Oops

I loved this part of Monica's and Jonathan's story!

Both they enjoy being together.
Both they enjoy their games.
But they need to understand what being a submissive and what being a dominant means.
Jonathan thinks that he knows, but he doesn't.
Monica definitely doesn't know what it means.
They need to build trust.

Monica was scared but she set her boundaries in their relationship and now she feel
Shurrn
The series shifts into high gear with the fourth book. Outside forces are threatening to tear the couple apart, but it's one act of honest artistic expression which could shatter them both. I am completely enthralled with the Songs of Submission Series...
He was the ache between my legs, the desire in my belly, the tingle on my skin, the very embodiment of my gratification.
(There are a few spoilers if you haven't read the previous books in the series)

We have major changes hitting the couple
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Now we are getting into the nitty gritty of Jonathan and Monica's relationship. They both have come to understand how the other works and they both want to be together.

I really liked how romantic Jonathan was in this story...and I liked getting some more answers. Of course, we don't get all the answers but it's enough for now. And thank goodness we are finally getting his POV included in the stories!

Monica is still trying to come to terms with being a submissive. She starts putting things to mu
C.D. Reiss
Apr 20, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Due out May 10th. Maybe earlier. Depends on how many typos my editor finds.

It's up!

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Breathtaking Stars
 photo 52f88b03-5ff6-4ca2-a2e4-242fe76fbe94_zpsc6e4c884.jpg

The story continues......

Jonathan
 photo jonathan-control_zpsba1c2b6a.jpg
His kisses were hard and passionate, a controlled lack of restraint in every flick of his tongue, every grasp of his fingers.

photo image_zpsca93eaca.jpg

Monica
 photo monica-control_zps23bb77fe.jpg
She sipped easily into play and out again, becoming her witty, intelligent self seamlessly. She wasn't intimidated by me. She teased and challenged me. She kissed like she meant it, and from the very first night, she enjoyed fucking without reservation or shame.
Monica was, in a word, perfect.

photo image_zpsb661fe0b.jpg

What we get in th
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, ebooks
4.5 Controlling Stars!

photo Moldiv_1388010403790_zpsqq8nibxc.jpg

This book continues on from where book 3 left off. The great thing about this one is we get to be in Jonathan's head as well as Monica's. The story that is Jonathan is slowly starting to unravel itself and we are getting underneath the rich playboy persona.

photo ec3f4f6c-900b-4ab0-9b29-903d16998af0_zpsac687ad3.jpg

Jonathan is finally starting to accept that Monica means more to him than what he ever had planned for. We know Monica loves Jonathan already, but can she take him as is?

An honorable man would have given her up before
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Brilliantly Erotic Stars

I wanted to be under his control, under his dominance, under him. I wanted to forget myself in him and to forget the shame of wanting it so badly.

Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, C.D. Reiss goes and gives us dual POV's.

I am not often at a loss for words, but these books are so spellbinding, I can barely tear myself away to write a review. I've read some incredible series this year; The Original Sinners, Consequences, and I can now add Songs of
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

That ending!!! You are killing me C.D. Reiss! She's a sadist for doing this to us! Damn!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The continuing story of Monica and Jonathan. Both are falling deeply for each other, are connected by an all-consuming chemistry that appears unbreakable..... but will all the outside forces come between them in the end? Her ex Kevin is lurking in the shadows. His ex Jessica has an ax to grind. They've got a lot of hurdles to jump to make it work.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Devouring this series! The book is gaining in angst but it
 ♥  Barb ♥
5...You Ready, GODDESS....stars

photo SOScontrol_zps81c137fc.jpg

“I’m yours. My pleasure is yours. My wet pussy is yours. You own me, Jonathan. You are the master of my fuck.”

photo conrol2_zps68359cf1.jpg

photo SOScontrol2_zpse6ef3eff.jpg

“That smell mixed with the scent of getting tied up and fucked became the smell of complete r
*Spoiler free apart from direct quotes*

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This the fourth instalment in the Songs of Submission series and we take off from where we left Jonathan and Monica in Submit. It was definitely my absolute favourite so far, the storyline just keeps me wanting more and the series gets better and better with each new novella.

In this book we get to read how Jonathan and Monica's relationship develops as they continue in their Dom/Sub roles. We already know that Monica is falling in love with Jonathan, but
~IreneOust~
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely, positively, 100% worth the agonizing wait!!!

This is probably my favorite installment to date. Intelligent, sexy & intriguing.

The characters and the story continue to captivate.

In a world saturated with erotica novels that are so one-dimensional, C.D. Reiss' work feels like a breath of fresh air! My sincere thanks for that, C.D.!

For those who have yet to get on board JD/Monica train, you are truly missing out! Do yourself a favor and pick up these amazing novellas. You won't be di
5 STARS!!!!
Buddy read with Melissa :)

I have to agree with a lot of my friends who've read this series.
It keeps getting better with each passing book!!

Control, so far is my favorite.
We get inside of Jonathan's head more in this one.
I loved the alternating POVs between Jonathan and Monica.

The sex is hotter than ever and boy does this book make being a submissive sound really enticing.
Jonathan is obviously in deep with Monica, he's a fool if he thinks he can just walk away from her.

The issue with M
Jen
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jen by: SueBee*
"You were built for me. I denied it as long as I could,
but we were meant to be together.
You are the sea under my sky.
We're bound at the horizon."

I am caught hook, line, and sinker, into this series. Each installment gets better and better, and grabs my full attention and won't let go. I am falling in love with Jonathon and Monica as a couple, and I am positive that they will be a duo that I won't ever forget.

In the beginning of this series Monica and Jonathon wanted just a physical relationsh
~ Becs ~
 photo controlblogcollage_zpse30d158a.jpg

Get on your knees.

Great opening line – we find Monica trembling on the floor of a lingerie store, with her hand between her legs, taking commands from Jonathan over the phone. #HOT

Control is the first part of the second sequence of Songs of Submission. The whole dynamic of the story has changed. Jonathan has finally let go of the crippling heartbreak of his marriage break up and Jessica no longer casts a lengthy shadow over his life. He’s moved on and he wants to move on with Monica. At first
♥Sharon♥
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Controlling Stars!

This review is going to be short and sweet. Not because it doesn’t deserve a beautiful and well written review but because there are so many amazing reviews already written that have said it all.

The Songs of Submission series is AMAZING. It is BEAUTIFUL. It is EROTIC. It is BREATHTAKING. It is INTRIGUING. It is EMOTIONAL. And what is most important (to me anyways) is that it is WELL WRITTEN, FRESH and ENGAGING.

Jonathan and Monica continue to be amazing characters. As both
Anja
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, kinky, quickie

⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.5 Stars!

This is brilliant..it just keeps getting
More intense and disturbingly provocative....
I'm completely addicted...;)

"Burn" Next
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
**4 This Just Keeps Getting Better and Better Stars**

It was so nice being in Jonathan's head! Loved his dominant side, but his soft side is even sweeter. Gah I'm just loving this series!
Jen
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This series gets better and better with each novella.

“Get on your knees.”
That’s the first line of this book. Nice way to start I think. Jonathan gives Monica the command over the phone as she’s trying on garter belts in a lingerie store. Needless to say this scene is HOT!!

Monica has grown more comfortable in her “submissive” role and her sexual relationship with Jonathan, but is still determined to make it own her own when it comes to her career.

I love watching Jonathan fall more in love with
Dee Montoya
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
****4.5 Bondage Stars****

In this book I loved how Monica is letting go of her inhibitions and starting to become someone new, someone she never expected and owning her feelings. Jonathan and Monica are experiencing new feelings together while having fun and enjoying their sexual play to the max. (view spoiler)

My rating went down half a point because the end
Duchess Nicole
In this fourth installment of the Songs of Submission series, Jonathan really begins to show his power...both financial power and his hold over Monica. Monica has accepted her submissive nature, albeit reluctantly, but she seems to be embracing the loss of inhibitions that she now has when she gives control over to her "king".

But Jonathan learn something a bit disturbing that convinces him that Monica needs to be taken care of more than even he realized. Of course, he can't just tell her what's
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time

5--GAME ON--Stars!!!

Shit's getting real people! It's getting real!!!

Jonathan on a motorcycle.
Phone sex.
Blimp rides.
Whipped cream.
Kitchen sex.

We pick up where Submit left off. Lines are still getting blurry between Jonathan and Monica. They're still having lots of hot sex. Monica's becoming more accustomed to her role as Jonathan's submissive....and just a submissive in general. Discovering that maybe she likes being a submissive.

Jonathan:
“This is us together. I own it. This body is my playthin
StellaR
***All quotes belong to the book***

I'm not going to do full review, many have done great ones. All I can say is C.D. Reiss can write and build a story slowly but oh-so-sure. I still don't know where this is going to lead to, what's in store between Monica and Jonathan. I can tell you that they were getting better and better, their chemistry was off the chart, there were layers peeled one by one and they are going to be revealed more.

Prepare to get hot and bothered, this series have one of the b
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Control is part 4 of the 7 part mini-series.

Control is the name of the game. Jonathan wants it and at times Monica wants to give him it to him.
"When I say you're a king, you are. You rule the world. You have everything. You can do whatever you want."

SERIES:
Beg (Songs of Submission, #1) by C.D. Reiss Tease (Songs of Submission, #2) by C.D. Reiss Submit (Songs of Submission, #3) by C.D. Reiss Control (Songs of Submission, #4) by C.D. Reiss Burn (Songs of Submission, #5) by C.D. Reiss Resist (Songs of Submission, #6) by C.D. Reiss Sing (Songs of Submission, #7) by C.D. Reiss
7 part mini-series

Novellas:
Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.5, Songs of Dominance, #1-2) by C.D. Reiss Rachel (Songs of Submission, #5.5) by C.D. Reiss
(#3.5)(#5.5)

**Buddy reading this series with my girlie, Sanaa**
Michelle
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed

If you have not already read Beg, Tease & Submit....STOP NOW. Get that 'one-click' finger ready and go get the first parts of this series and read it like yesterday. Really - you are missing out. Shame on you, maybe Jonathan needs to punish you?
"Jonathan."
"Monica."
"Wait."
"No."
"You're Mine."
"Tangerine."

Control Starts off where Submit leaves off. Monica is willing to submit, render herself, her body to Jonathan in the bedroom but not in all aspects of her life. There are desires found and st
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Intense, Binding, Questioning Stars * * * * *

The Blurb:

In this next part of the series, Control (Songs of Submission, #4), my biggest question was who really has Control in
C.D.'s Canaries: Control Quiz 18 20 May 30, 2014 07:30PM
Control BR 24 24 Mar 23, 2014 09:37PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Control 97 111 May 24, 2013 03:25PM

• The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • Till Death (The Dumont Diaries, #3)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 "Poisoned" (My Masters' Nightmare, #4)
  • The Mistress Files (The Original Sinners, #3.2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)
  • Brie Discerns Master's Heart (After Graduation, #6)
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Fever Dream (BDSM Ballet, #2)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that

Songs of Submission (9 books)
  • Beg (Songs of Submission, #1)
  • Tease (Songs of Submission, #2)
  • Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Dominance (Songs of Submission, #8; Songs of Dominance, #1-4)
  • Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)
“This is us together. I own it. This body is my plaything. Your ache is mine. Your orgasm is mine. Your hunger is mine. Your dirty thoughts are mine.” 27 likes
“An honorable man would have given her up before she fell in love, choosing a small hurt over a bigger one later. But I wasn’t that honorable. I wanted her more than I’d wanted anything in a long time, and I would have her until she couldn’t bear it any longer.” 22 likes