Start by marking “Indelible” as Want to Read:
Indelible

Indelible

ONE CHOICE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING...
AND SOME CHOICES CAN NEVER BE ERASED.

Most people would say that Cameron McConnell has a pretty sweet life - living in sunny California, designing fantasy weapons for big-name clients, and enjoying his bachelorhood with his loyal dog Conan.

But it's not enough. Cameron knows that deep inside him is a barbarian that wants to break free. The
245 pages
Published July 25th 2014 (first published March 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Indelible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indelible

Mark Matthews
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really loved this book! The story of an artist, struggling with his darker sides, wanting to be noticed, but also looking for love and acceptance and connection.

You can have them both, right?

Well, when trouble falls upon the dog early on in this story, you know things aren't going to go as planned. This was a very cool book, an interesting character study, and I read it with eagerness during each sitting. It is the kind of read that both writers and readers alike would connect to. The prose
Sophie David
Aug 26, 2014 rated it liked it
I would recommend this to anyone thinking of getting a tattoo as it is definitely a cautionary tale. I thought it was well written. I would never consider getting a facial tattoo anyway but for anyone that is, this book goes into the pros and cons surrounding such a massive decision and the consequences faced by Cameron after he makes the life-changing addition to his tattoo collection. I found parts poignant and I felt very sad about the ending. I thought Mindy was a lovely girl and I felt the ...more
Michael Blaylock
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
WHAT WORKED

Uniqueness and simplicity.

I have never read a book about a metalsmith or anything in that world. It’s a fun new character role, and even led to a sword fight between two blacksmiths at a con after watching a death metal video. I wish I could add a guitar riff to that sentence.

But the true joy is simplicity. It’s just a guy getting a tattoo, but that single decision leads him down the road to money, fame, and crazy parties. Even Cameron sits back and wonders how this is happening somet
Griebald
Jul 31, 2015
Story Blogger
May 17, 2018
Bob
Dec 23, 2017
Dec 26, 2014
Mark Carver
Apr 19, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Peter  Younghusband
Apr 28, 2015
Brittany
Jul 11, 2015
Tattoo Lovers: INDELIBLE Has Been Unleashed! 1 4 Mar 21, 2014 09:14PM
Mark Carver writes dark, edgy books that tackle tough spiritual issues. He is currently working on his ninth novel. Besides writing, he is passionate about art, tattoos, heavy metal, and medieval architecture.

Mark graduated from Toccoa Falls College in 2005 with a B.A. in English. After spending more than eight years in China, he now lives in Atlanta, GA with his wife and three children.