Start by marking “Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #5)” as Want to Read:
Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #5)

Tie Me

(One Night with Sole Regret #5)

His heart is tied to his past...

When Sole Regret’s rhythm guitarist, Kellen Jamison, vowed to be faithful to his fiancée and love her forever, he meant it. He never expected to lose her to cancer so early in life. He’s certain he’ll never love again, but destiny has another plan for him.

Her heart is tied to her work...

Grammy-winning classical composer and piano virtuoso, D
Published June 14th 2013 by Vulpine Press

To ask other readers questions about Tie Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tie Me

Olivia Cunning
Jun 14, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
Today is the release day for Tie Me!
I hope you love Kellen "Cuff" Jamison as much as I do!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Kellen made a lot of promises to his fiancé before she passed away and after five long years, he still has no intention of breaking them. He comes to the house he bought for her on the beach trying to find some sort of peace and he hears something coming from the house next door and follows the music.

If you've been reading the series, you know that we found out a lot about Kellen in the last book, Touch Me. That book was Owen's, who is Kellen's best friend, and we got just a touch of some of Kel
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my new favorite in the Sole Regret series it was HOTTImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm over here like "I need a fucking Piano!" I love Kellen and Dawn!
Kellen's "thing" over his ex was a bit annoying, especially when he was talking about her "rules" what a weird bitch! soo glad he is moving past that!!!
Oh! and I hate this Lindsey chick..I'm I supposed to feel bad for her that she willingly banged the whole band, got knocked up and now has all these life problems?

I really hope the baby doesn't belong to one of the bo
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh you sexy rock gods of Sole Regret ~ 3 1/2 Roped Stars!!

description

This is book five of this series, we finally get the inner thoughts of Kellen (not to be confused with the Kellan). Kellen is the heartbroken band member. Seems he had it all in his deceased fiancee Sarah. Kellen made all sorts of promises to Sarah and wears a leather cuff as a reminder.

The thing is, her requests were pretty extreme especially for a girl on her way out. Kellen promised never to have sex with another as well as give his h
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Finally!

I really liked the first book in this series. Gabe was without a doubt my favorite band member. The rest of the books- well, they were ok. Shades story was interesting, but I honestly could have passed completely on Adam and Owen. I was about ready to admit defeat and give up on Sole Regret entirely, until Kelly.

After all the lead up in previous books about how Kellen had lost his one true love, and was still morning her five years later, I was curious how Olivia Cunning was going to b
Dinjolina
Ok…..ok. *takes deep breath*

I thought there was nothing as unsexy, as re-publishing a novella about a sex-orgy with two hookers nice girls and a bunch of male character whose future HEA is making your public swoon with delight. (Not that I did a lot of swooning while reading some of those)

Well, don’t be fooled - it could get less thrilling.
You just add a persistent motive of (view spoiler), and voila! ...the series continues sl
Joana
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Even after 5 years, Kellen can't let go of Sarah or break the vow he made to her....to be faithful forever. And so far he didn't met any woman that could ever eclipsed Sarah in his heart.
And going back to the beach house he bought for her, only brings up the memories and the guilt.

Until he hears a music that speaks right to his heart and he is drawn by it...

Dawn is a Grammy winner classical composer, struggling to create a new piece but it seems that she always get' stuck. Her muse was gone.
Un
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 stars

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The last remaining band member and I was excited to be finally getting Kellan's story.

Kellan has vowed to stay faithful to his girlfriend every though she died 5 years ago! A musical piano piece brings him to Dawn.

I wish your heart was free Kellan

Kellan really ticked me off . I love a damaged hero but 'come on! She been dead for 5 years!' It was just one night with Dawn so I didn't expect him to completely forget about Sara but I thought he was stuck in the past for way too long.

AJ
The last of the Sole Regret boys to have their story told, Kellen is the most withdrawn and emotional of the group, and has mostly avoided the manwhoring sexploits of his bandmates - although he is the go-to guy for oral sex or when somebody wants to be tied up. Kellen is still mourning the death of his fiancée 5 years ago, and is “a man who couldn’t get through a single day without being crippled by guilt and paralyzed by the past.”

While taking some time for himself and visiting the beach, des
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ROCKSTAR fans
★★★★★ Tie Me by Olivia Cunnings (One Night with Sole Regret #5)

What does

photo 828407.gif
Maybe!?!?

photo holy-fucking-shit-o.gif
 photo 24a074b7c6fa4176e285cb7621051b74.jpg
Free me, I want to fly!!!
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2013
If you have read Touch me than you will remember that a huge surprise waited the band. I am in the unpleasant place to say that the surprise is still here and seems like the surprise will stay there for a while. That's the only think I didn't like in Tie me.Oh, and Sara. Now that all the band members have found their soul mates why did the book have to have that twist? I had forgot a little about it and Cunning made it easier by isolating Dawn and Kellen in her house on night with a storm.

Do you
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
A 3.5 star read and I am beginning to hate this serial. I felt that with the first few each one was a great read on it's own, like a snapshot in time with a satisfying HEA, but now the introduction of a subplot (Lindsey), it is has become more of an annoyance than anything. I hate the wait between instalments and I just want the story told.

Kellen's character needs more growth to satisfy me (obviously outside of the word count of this instalment), largely due to Sara completely messing with his h
Alex is The Romance Fox
I really enjoyed Kellen's story.
Tie me by Olivia Cunning photo tumblr_mob5yvzDJd1sque89o1_400_zps7c64dc10.jpg

It's sexy....sex on the piano!!!...he's carrying some heavy baggage.....the woman he loved died 5 years ago and he's still not moved on.

When he meets Dawn O'Reilly, a classical pianist and composer....fabulous scene....he's unable to deny that the attraction and connection he feels for her immediately is something that's never happened with any other woman since Sara's death.

Dawn also has her own personal issues and now has to deal with breaking down Kellen's w
Honey Warren
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Yeah, I am definitely attracted to you," she said. "I can't imagine there's a woman on the planet who wouldn't be."

photo e44c9e50a587982b36157c9388653edc.jpg

I was anxiously awaiting Kelly's book! Ahhhhhh he was just as tormented as I thought he would be and i loved it!!

This series just keeps getting better!!!!
Marulett
Everytime I start a book from this series Im all

But they are so short and leave me want so much more that I end up like this....

Kellens book was FREAKING AH-MAZING!!!! I think its my fave of the series so far...I was speechless when I finished it...I loved every second of it, and of course I wanted the book to have a hundred pages more for me to swoon over Kellen!

Autumn Review
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
I'll be honest. I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this one going into it. Kellen has always been a bit mysterious to me and I didn't really get why he was still mourning his fiancee. After reading Tie Me, I feel like I not only understand him better, but I have a clearer picture of what his relationship was like with Sara. And, it wasn't all that great if you ask me. Sure, I think they were in love, but I don't think Sara allowed him to be who he really was. Dawn, not only sees Kellen, ...more
Victoria
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Olivia Cunning is the master of rock star romance!! Kellan was so easy to love. Through the other books in the series I always had a soft spot for him because of the loss of Sara. His devotion to her was (dare I say) Nicholas Sparks worthy. However, once you get into this book I kinda don't like Sara as much because of all the promises he felt bound to keep even after her death. Her memory was keeping him from living. Enter Dawn O'Reilly...the pianist/composer. The soul-deep connection they felt ...more
ratherread
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastic Rock Stars!!!!

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Jointly reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/06/...

Jenny:
Gitte, we’ve had a soft spot, and let’s face it…much lust for Kellen Jamieson pretty much from the beginning of the series and we have been hanging OUT for Tie Me and have to say it didn’t disappoint one bit.

We always knew this was going to be an emotional read because Kellen was such an enigma. He was torn apart by grief and a held back from moving on following promises he made and intended to keep to the love of his life, his
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Book Blog

4.25 Super Steamy Stars. Nobody does hot and sexy rock stars like Olivia.

See my interview with Adam with this review on my blog here.

If you've been following my blog for any length of time, you know that Olivia Cunning is one of my favorites. She is in a class all her own when it comes to hot, sexy, kinky, rock star sex. In fact, she set the bar, and all other rock star books, to me, are held up to Olivia's writing. First there was
texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com
Originally reviewed at http://prufreads.blogspot.com/

My rating: 4 out of 5 stars

"Just feel me, Dawn. Feel my rhythm. Our rhythm. Do you hear it?"

~ Kellan

Seriously swooned from beginning to end. Can I just say, yet again, that I'm THRILLED that Ms. Cunning has relocated to Galveston, Tx. Having the boys of Sole Regret prancing all over my state is just GRAVY! Kelly, give me 45 minutes and I am THERE!

Okay, focus. Kellan still suffers greatly from a heart breaking loss that haunts him on a daily
Michelle
Apr 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
For some reason with each one of the One Night with Sole Regret stories, Kellan has remained on of my favorites. There is something that I just can't help but adore about him. Even after five years he can't let go and move on from a promise he made to Sara. Unable to give in to his desires, still tied to the woman who owns his soul, Kellan left for Galveston at the end of book 4 (Touch Me). Not sure if his need to be there was so that he could truly let her go or remind himself of why he still h ...more
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
"Tie Me" was Kellen's story.
I was really looking forward to Kellen's book.
He's the one haunted by the death of his fiance.
It's been five years and he still feels that he must be faithful to her and so he's not had sex with any woman since Sara!!
He will give oral to a woman but won't accept and NO KISSING!!
How does this guy do it??
He's this gorgeous rock god with women throwing themselves at him and yet he resists!!
He explains why he let certain things happen with Owen.
Seemed really far fetched
Kim BookJunkie
Band member Kellan is one of my favorite band members yet this was not my favorite of all of the stores in this series. Kellan is tormented by a lost love and his grief negatively colors every experience and relationship he is presented with. The reason I did not love this story is because Kellan, "coincidentally" meets a woman that he (view spoiler), promises he had strictly adhered to for 5 solid years! The others boo
Letitia
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
This is probably my least favorite trope. Ever. Hero, in this case, hung up on someone from the past so bad that he can't move on. It only annoyed me even more because Kellen literally wasn't over it by the end either. Its been five YEARS, move on already. I loved the angst of Kellen in the previous books, his no sex rule, but I was over it pretty darn quick this time. Sara, Sara, SARA. The sex was hot, as usual, but Kellen bugged the crap out of me. And I really wanted to fall for this Shibari- ...more
Bella Jeanisse
Jun 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
One thing I hate about this series is the waiting... This one lived up to my expectations ans beyond. I never expected Olivia to be able to make Kellen into something we've never seen before. I found his dedication for Sara sweet and sad at the same time throughout the series. Seeing the toll it truly took on him in his story was eye opening. But, watching him morph was absolutely amazing!!
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
The Queen of Rock Books strikes again!! (no one compares to Olivia Cunning)

Really enjoyed this book but wasn't wowed by it, I guess for me all the sexiness was there but I didn't really get that connection with the characters like I had/did with previous books..

But don't get me wrong, this is still a sizzling hot read!!
Tvchick
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved this one! It's killing me that these are all so short, though.
Monique Pearson
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
After the last book I'd hoped Kellen to find interest in someone else. BUT I really did enjoy the story of Kellen and Dawn. She seemed to be the perfect antidote for his heartache though I did feel the shift happened a bit too fast.
Curly
It's one of those books I wish would be much much longer.

• Exclusive Access (Rock Arrangement, #3; The Lonely Kings, #1.3)
  • A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • Beats (Hard Rock Harlots, #2)
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Bound To You (One Night of Passion #1.5)
  • Heartstrings (Rock Star Romance, #1)
  • Rock Bottom (Bullet, #2)
  • Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1)
  • Haze
  • Release
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Revenge, Volume 2 (Revenge, #2)
  • Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #3.5)
  • Rock My World (Black Falcon, #2.5)
  • Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
  • Dear Rockstar (Dear Rockstar, #1)
  • Shocking Heaven (Room 103, #1)
Combining her love for romantic fiction and rock ‘n roll, Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance centered around rock musicians. Raised on hard rock music from the cradle, she attended her first Styx concert at age six and fell instantly in love with live music. She's been known to travel over a thousand miles just to see a favorite band in concert. As a teen, she discovered her second love, romanti ...more

One Night with Sole Regret (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #1)
  • Tempt Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #2)
  • Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #3)
  • Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #4)
  • Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #6)
  • Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #7)
  • Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #8)
  • Thrill Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #9)
  • Treasure Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #10)
  • Trust Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #11)
“Oh, hey, kettle, I’m pot and wow, you’re black.” - Owen” 10 likes
“Well, that explains why we jumped into bed with each other so quickly. We were both hornier than a bucket of desert toads.” 5 likes