Start by marking “Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)

Beautiful Beginning

(Beautiful Bastard #3.5)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  25,704 ratings  ·  1,403 reviews
Back when not being able to stand each other also meant not being able to keep their hands off each other in Beautiful Bastard, neither Bennett nor Chloe could have seen this day coming.

An exasperated bride who just wants to elope. A determined groom whose only focus is getting to the wedding night. And—of course—a whole lot of name calling.
Published November 19th 2013 by Pocket Star (first published November 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Beginning, please sign up.
Poppy*Reads*Romance Thanks for all the responses! I ended up reading the books in order after all -- hardly a chore as I really enjoyed them all. My favorite "Beautiful"…moreThanks for all the responses! I ended up reading the books in order after all -- hardly a chore as I really enjoyed them all. My favorite "Beautiful" hero remains the naughty Bennett but my favorite book turned out to be Beautiful Player.(less)

·  25,704 ratings  ·  1,403 reviews

Start your review of Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT STARS*****

photo 588d82f4ba917d9a9e0e8f4d015a12fd_zpscvzrlyvy.jpg

This novella was PERFECT to me!! I loved everything about this one. I've deSTARS*****
I
Pearl Angeli
4 Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Stars!

Happiness overload in this short, steamy novel!

description

I love reading novellas that extend the couple's story. This way, I'd get to have a glimpse of their life after their happily-ever-after. Beautiful Beginning is another book that I truly enjoyed. This was not just about Chloe and Bennett's hilarious shenanigans while preparing for their big day but this was also about their relationship with their families and friends.

I loved how this novella was overloaded with funny moments and more, more sexy times. I
Michelle
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
FANFUCKINGTASTIC.

It's finally arrived. All the hate fucking, all the arguments and torn panties... it's all led to this moment. The moment where Chloe & Bennett tie the fucking knot.

Gah! This series just needs to go on forever and I'd be on cloud nine. But nope, we have to say goodbye to these six crazy kids. In true BB fashion, Chloe and Bennett are completely insane. We get to see a softer side during moments in
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 This Man Was Officially Mine Stars!

photo 3bb67097-e48a-46f6-8eff-e335cd9c356d_zpsz8fcrkbd.jpg

I can't say enough how much I loved this book! I laughed so hard at Bennett & Chloe. In this book they are leading up to their wedding in San Diego. Bennett has decided he wants them to stop having sex until their wedding night. This is so damn funny. While Bennett wants to make the night more special, Chloe c
Shurrn
The end of the Beautiful Bastard series is the crown jewel of series conclusions. All the Strangers & Players gather together to watch Bennett & Chloe tie the knot!

I think it's perfectly natural to be uneasy about starting the final book in a series. We're apprehensive about the end, and wanting the best for all the characters we've grown to love... And this is a wedding conclusion, so the threat of an overly sweet happily everclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
I
Mary Catherine
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And THAT is how you end a series - with a satisfying bang.

Pun intended.
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Christina Lauren Fans, Romance
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Shurrn
4.5 Anticipating, Feverish, Hopeful, Antagonistic Ever After Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
This was the last book of an amazing series. This was the ramp up to the wedding of Bennett and Chloe, who we met in the first book, Beautiful Bastard. Now if you have been following my journey with these characters, you will have seen the progression the series has taken.

When I first met this couple… I had to put myself into an understanding of this fantasy land of where they worked and lived… and once I did that… I
Brooke — brooklynnnnereads
Yes, yes, yes! I liked this novella so much more than I expected I would and I'm so happy about it!

Initially, I was apprehensive to pick up any of the novellas in this series because I felt that I got enough from the story in the main novel related to the couple involved. However, I loved this novella and it really packed a punch in such a short page count.

First, I LOVED the plot line of "waiting" until the wedding, even if I can see how people could make it into something being pro
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This novella is all about the week before and during Bennett's and Chloe's wedding.

I really love Bennett and Chloe together but it seems like things have boiled down to the intensity of their fighting...and that's not something I always like.

description

I was also surprised at how crazy things went...I wasn't expecting that. I did like how Chloe handled it. Bennett wasn't too bad himself.

As always, I love the exchanges between Bennett, Max and Will. LOL at "Vietcong" coming...can't wait! And I wasn't sur
╰☆╮ LovesToRead ╰☆╮
to know this is where the story ends is an offense perpetrated upon the readers and the characters within the pages by the authors we expect to do right by both.

the moment this series veered off course and put the focus on a new man, whether a "Player" or a "Stranger," the authors forced the readers to become invested not just in that male, but the welfare of his heart and happiness....not to mention a new couple.

this book follows the journey to the altar for Bennett and
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh how I love Bennett

Though this did get a little silly, I still enjoyed it.
Whitney Atkinson
So this novella was about twice the length of the previous ones, and it still follows Chloe and Bennet and their wedding shenanigans. I liked this one because the smut was great but im still feeling left that we didnt really *need* these books. I liked this more than Beautiful Bombshell, but if I hadn’t been listening to these novellas on audiobook, I don’t think I’d be able to finish them.
Jeanne
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jeanne by: Maida

"Husband and Wife, Bastard and Bitch"

That was cute, thanks for the rec, Maida! I was actually going to skip it to get to Max's book, but I'm glad I didn't. :) I didn't realize this was supposed to be the last book, I'm glad they decided to continue it for a least a couple more!
Mysza
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
5--I Can't Believe It's Over--Stars!!!

Bennett and Chloe

Mr Ryan and Miss Mills

Mr Mills and Mrs Ryan

Husband and wife

Bastard and bitch

I can't believe this series is over. No more Bennett. No more Chloe. No more Max. No more Sara. No more Will. No more Hanna. No more laughs. N5--I
Claire Robinson
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - "That man could fuck me back into my twenties." Stars.

Bennett Ryan... Still absolutely love him.
NinaReader
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Beginning is a Beautiful ending to this awesome series!!! I loved it.

Ahhhhh I know I say it every time but this has got to be the funniest, sweetest, sexiest of all the beautiful books.

Christina and Lauren are pure fucking comic genuises....AND I MEAN THAT! I was rolling. I was holding my stomach. I was snorting. I was dying laughing. It wasn't pretty but there was no help for it!

This story is one that we've all been waiting for. The story of both BBs getting married!!! That in it self sets up
Eda**
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it

** 3,75-4 STARS **
AJ
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio, series, steamy, romantic
4.5 hot and hilarous stars

OMG, this novella is SO much fun! The gang all gather together for Bennett and Chloe's wedding with all kinds of pranks, madness, the odd disaster or two and sexy shenanigans galore - and quite possibly the funniest wedding rehearsal EVER (dry humping at the altar, LMAO!)!

Bennett and Chloe are at their explosive best, their families are a riot, Max and Will are both in fine form, and with Bennett's insistance on remaining 'chaste' until the wedding night, t
Jess
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT THIS BOOK!! It was absolutely amazing; it wrapped up all of the books with a cute little bow, with all the works inside. And as always, Chloe and Bennett's antics are laugh out loud funny. Like I honestly had a hard time containing my laughter while I was reading the book. It's hilarious. I cannot even begin to express the level of my praise for this one. I just hate that it's all over. This series was so unbelievably perfect and it was just so utterly romantic and the end.....
description
Chloe and Bennett are getting married. They are about to begin their life together, together. description
And the stress and the special event makes Bennett make a rule about abstaining from sex till they are husband and wife. But, let's be real: it's Chloe and Bennett. Of all the books I have ever read, Chloe and Bennett always topped my list of hot couples.
description
They always had the right amount of sexy, playfulness, hilarity, and NO EXCESSIVE MELODRAMA. The sex is the same (crazy hot and full of angry lust), but the romance level shot up. This book displays the blatant and unrestricted LOVE between Chloe and Bennett. It's beautiful and sweet.
I am SO glad Christina Lauren did the novellas to continue with Chloe and Bennett's story; I love how the books include their entire love story. This was the perfect ending.
Soo...5 stars? Yeah, more like 10.
Candace
I listened to the Audible version of this book and I have to say that it was fantastic! It's been quite a while since I've read Bennett and Chloe's story in 'Beautiful Bastard'. I have to admit that I was a little hazy on the details at first. However, it came back to me in no time.

It turns out that this was the series finale, which I didn't realize. I meant to read them in order, but goofed up. In the end, I'm not sure that it really made a difference. I don't feel like I missed any
Michelle
Beautiful Beginning was a perfect conclusion the Beautiful Bastard series... Finally Chloe and Bennett ties the knot. What's great about this final book, we are reunited with the whole cast of the Beautiful Bastard series.. New and exciting things are in store for Max and Sara and of course Will and Hanna.

Lastly, in true Beautiful Bastard form, Chloe and Bennett didn't forget to remind us how sarcastic, filthy, humorous, naughty, sexy and romantic they are. These two are indeed a match made in
Plamena
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Absolutely Amazing Stars!!!

“I kissed him for making me laugh, for making me scream. I kissed him for being the only person who truly understood me, for being so impossibly like me in some ways it was a wonder we ever agreed on anything. I kissed him for being Bennett Ryan, my Beautiful Bastard.”

I don’t know how to start this review. I am both so sad and so happy right now. This is one of my favourite series. I seriously loved every sinclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Jas
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
“He was the perfect lover, the perfect boss, the perfect friend.”

Wonderful wedding!
This book talks about the wedding of Bennet and Chloe, and what a beautiful, funny, chaotic wedding it was.
They both struggled with meeting their families, over 350 people invited themselves to their wedding. relatives they haven't seen for ages, cousins they prefer to keep unknown and aunts they wish could control or hunger for men.

The wedding preparations kept becoming a disaster, the gr
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WHAT A FANTASTIC AND UNFORGETTABLE SERIES!

And OH MY GOD... this is the end of one of my favorite series ever!
I'm like:

This is such a wonderful series! With such woderful characters!!
For every freaking male character in this series I was like:

For
Lauren Suero
Apr 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Thanks to the fabulous team over at Gallery for this ARC. I was pleasantly surprised to receive this the day before 'Player' came out. :)

Without revealing too much of what happens, I'll say that this book is CLASSIC Chloe and Bennett. There is so much passion between these two that you really don't know when they'll rip each others' heads off or their clothes.

In true 'Beautiful' fashion, the rest of the characters are all involved in some way and it was amusing as always to see Benn
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3 Stars

This was a nice read, but it's not my favorite in the series. Bennett wants to wait until the wedding night to have sex with Chloe and Chloe doesn't want to wait. So there's a back and forth chasing and teasing each other. I loved the mentions of Will and Hanna and of course Max and Sara. It wasn't a horrible read, but I wasn't wowed by it either. But then again, that's probably because Chloe and Bennett are my least fave couple in the series. So if you like this couple then y
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was so much fun for me to read and such a nice break from the more serious reads I have been reading lately. Christina Lauren are new authors to me and ones I will undoubtedly read again over and over. This series is witty, sarcastic and a just plain fun series filled with funny banter, hot sex and ultimately love found. I devoured this series – one book a day not being able to put down the book until I finished the series. Christina Lauren have a great dynamic working together, it was seam ...more
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
"ONE BEAUTIFUL BASTARD OF A GROOM. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BITCH OF A BRIDE. A PANTY-RIPPING OFFICE HOOK-UP TURNED TRUE LOVE EVERLASTING."

This was the perfect ending to a perfect series. I’m so sad that it has come to an end but at the same time I’m very happy because I got the opportunity to know & fall in love with these amazing characters. There wasn't a moment where I didn't laugh out loud or I fanned myself because the sex was so fucking hot & steamy. We fell in love with the bastard & the bitch; the
Anne
A solid 4.5 for the ending of this series. Say what you will about P2P, but this series stands on it's own two feet. Yes their start came from fic, but the other 5 books (particularly Stranger & Player) truly earn C & Lo their place on the Bestseller lists.

The final installment of the BBastard Series continues along in what I refer to as "The 'Friends' Suspension of Disbelief" (ie. what 20-something actually has an apartment in NYC that's as huge or as well-appointed as Monica's, what w
amazing 5 37 Jul 02, 2014 06:53AM

• Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered, #1)
  • Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Meet Cute
  • Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
  • Last Call (Cocktail, #4.5)
  • Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)
  • Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
  • The Good Luck Charm
  • The Friend Zone
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Tied (Tangled, #4)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • One with You (Crossfire, #5)
  • 99 Percent Mine
  • Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
  • Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more

Beautiful Bastard (5 books)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)
“For the love of God, Hanna, where are you?" he yelled.

Across the room she lowered her fruity drink, held up her hand decorated with a beautiful engagement ring, and called out, "Is that what this ring means? That I come to your rescue?"

He nodded fervently, shouting, "Yes!”
34 likes
“I now pronounce you husband and wife. Chloe, you may kiss your groom.” 19 likes