Start by marking “Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)

Beautiful Bombshell

(Beautiful Bastard #2.5)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  26,574 ratings  ·  1,273 reviews
The gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip.

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild
Published September 3rd 2013 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Bombshell, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  26,574 ratings  ·  1,273 reviews

*****3.5 Stars*****

photo 360656d1a151830ae79287e194638f9f_zpsxduabl8l.jpg

It's Valentine's Day weekend, and Bennett, his brother Henry, Max, and Will are all in Vegas for some Bachelor Party fun!! There will be some surprise guests, some sexy Champagne room escapades, and of course a couple of crazy shenanigans. Picture the movie, "The Hangover", minus Mike Tyson, the tiger, and the baby!!

There are several hot scenes between Bennett & Chloe, and Max & Sara, which having read most of the series you will come to expect there to be a lot of s
Pearl Angeli
3 Funny Stars!

This novella is all about what happened in Vegas when the boys were having fun for Bennett's stag party. I loved the overall fun I've experienced while reading this book. Bennett, Max, Will, and Henry's shenanigans were crazily funny! There were also scenes between Chloe and Bennett that were extra hot. That lap dance scene, though. I was cracking out loud!

This was yet another enjoyable novella from this series. Although it didn't really make me swoon like the regular books in the
Catarina
Jan 04, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Sexy Stars.

Will is planning Bennet’s bachelor party and decides to take the guys to Vegas. After all, everyone knows the best bachelor parties are there.
The problem? Bennet and Max, the committed guys of the gang, want their women close and find a way to take them along. Expect that the girls have a secret plan of their own.

description

This was a sweet and sexy novella and if you’re a fan of this series, you really can’t miss this.
It is short, quick and nice to read.
Enjoy!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

Bennett, Max, Will and Henry all go to Las Vegas for Bennett's bachelor party. Things are pretty straightforward until Bennett gets a lap dance and then things turn into a crazy sex-obsessed night for Bennett and Max.

description

It was really funny to read about all the things Max and Bennett went through to find time for Sara and Chloe while trying to keep things on the down low with Will and Henry.

It was nice to see that Will wasn't totally oblivious and I loved what he did to get back at Max. H
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 Las Vegas, Boys Night, Drinking and Shagging Stars
*** 1/2 Spoiler Free
Here is the night when boys/men are supposed to be boys/men in Las Vegas. You have Bennett, Max, Will and Henry all out to celebrate Bennett's future marriage to Chloe.

Picture movies that have hysterical happenings and mixed up meetings. Picture lots of drunken fun with scams, blackjack and women with questionable DNA.

That is the picture... now scramble it a bit... mix in some kink, some surprising escapes and you are alm
Whitney Atkinson
Yikes. Përhåps this book didn't need to exist.

Whereas the first novella showed Chloe and Bennet's engagement, this was just useless and boring. A night in Vegas? yawn. it was like valentines day fanfiction the author wrote about their own characters. Even though Will is in this one and he becomes the MC of the next book, it doesn't really give you any prerequisite information that's useful to his book, so you don't even need to read it for that. I was also really uncomfy with how a drag queen/t
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
My Beautiful Bastard Boys are back....in none other than LAS VEGAS!!!!

Can I just say...I FREAKING LOVE Max Stella! Damn that British boy is all kinds of yummy!!!

I could read about Max (and Sara) for days!

Anywho....so the boys (Ben, Max, Henry and Will) are in Vegas for Bennett's bachelor party. It also happens to be Valentine's Day weekend. The story starts with the boys at a strip club. Max has bought Bennett a lap dance....it's like a rite of passage right??

"It's your fucking stag weekend.
Shurrn
Viva Las Vegas! With Bastards and Strangers and Players, Oh My!

I'm a fan of this series, but I'll admit I started this book with low expectations. I wasn't exactly blown away by the last novella Beautiful Bitch… So I was pleasantly laughed-out-loud-several-times pleased with this!
I grinned so much my face hurt.

Valentines Weekend. Bennett's Bachelor Party. Las Vegas.
...But the girls decided not to stay home…

I loved watching Max and Bennett run all over Las Vegas like love-struck idiots...
(view
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-and-sexy
5 "Las Vegas Fun" Stars

This is Bennett's bachelor party in sinful Las Vegas. He is there with his best friends, Max, Will and his brother, Henry. The boys are ready to give Bennett a unforgettable weekend- booze, girls, and gambling!! Bennett is a good boy, but of course, a trip to an exclusive strip joint is in order. Let me just say, I love these guys. They are sexy, gorgeous, funny, sarcastic, give each other the business whenever possible, and they love like no other. There are some funny an
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
Absolutely pointless! Everyone in this book was horny, they had sex, they came, that is all! I'm still trying to figure out why it was written. I kept thinking, any minute now Christine, there's gonna be a huge reveal and it'll all make sense. Nope, no such luck!

I've learned my lesson, I'm staying away from the novellas. I'm definitely reading Will's story!
Michelle
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed

The gang is back! I can't seem to decide just who I love more, Bennett or Max... but part of me is partial to our Beautiful Stranger just because of one little thing...

Bennett, Max, Will and Henry are living it up in Vegas for B's stag party weekend - but these two can't seem to stay away from Chloe & Sara when they sneak into town. And let's just say that they go to great lengths to get a few moments alone with their gal while trying to ensure that Will and Henry have no clue as to what is
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 Sexy & Funny Stars
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3-3,5 STARS **
Candace
Jan 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series that want a quickie read
It's been a while since I read 'Beautiful Bastard' and 'Beautiful Stranger', so it took a little work to get back into the story. I had forgotten many of the relationship dynamics and personalities. I think I would have enjoyed this short story more if I'd read it immediately after completing book 2. I still liked it, but probably would have liked it more if I had read it a long time ago.

Overall, I thought this was a fun, cute and entertaining short story. There wasn't much in terms of plot, jus
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a cute short story. The guys are all off for Bennett's Bachelor party weekend in Vegas. It is Bennett, Max, Will, & Henry all out to party and get a little crazy. Add Chloe and Sara to the mix & it's a steamy, sexy good time! I was happy to see Bennett is still a panty ripper! ;)They even threw in a little spanking! :) I am really looking forward to Will's book up next! :)

-I blinked several times and was met with Sara's wide grin, the pleased expression she always wore
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆☆4 Delicious Stars!☆☆

I love me some Bennett Ryan and Max Stella so it was nice to catch up with these guys in Vegas. The little chasing game between the couples was too cute. If you're looking for a fun, deliciously hot, quick read then this is for you:)
Tokies
Jul 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
it's sad that i want to read the novella's more then the real next book in the seires.. cos i just want to know what happens to bennet and chole.. plus the rest of his family ...
⚯͛ Åndí △⃒⃘
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, nc-17
Another good novella from the Beautiful Bastard series. In addition to OG Bennett and Chloe, we also get to see how Max and Sara from Beautiful Stranger are doing. Though I’m still not a fan of theirs, they were less cringy in this book. And as always, William was adorable.
Anamarija
2 'totally unnecessary' stars ☆☆
Well, this was uncalled for. I would put this kind of short story free, online, or, somewhere.

The whole crew (along with Ben's brother) is in Vegas, baby!

And you might think that would look like Hangover movie, but all you can read about is... Bennett and Max (s)e(x)scapades (not with each other;)), hiding and scr*wing with the guys, playing a prank or two and not telling the truth where they were, while fuc*ing girls.

wtf is this gif

Will is still single here, so this should be r
Linda ❤️ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty
4 Stars!! :D

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

A novella in Max and Bennett's POV, IN VEGAS ?

Hells yea!

description

I love, love, LOVE how this is a story of Max and Sara AND Bennett and Chloe - in the males' POV!

Oh, how I didn't know how much I missed Max! That man is something sexy! Still love Bennett's beautiful bastardly ass! These two men together calls for ovary combustion!

description

Can't wait to get down and dirty with Will in Beautiful Player, cause that TITLE, and being friends with Bennett and Max, only spells trouble! :D

Oh Yea!

♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Rating: 3.5/5

Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

So this novella was interesting, but I was not in love with it. I felt like they wanted to put so much stuff in the same book and it was really too much stuff for the length of this novella.

I felt that perhaps, they should have done a novella for Bennett and one for Max or just make it longer. Heck, I wouldn't mind 50-100 pages more if it meant like everything wasn't so confusing.

But I still liked it and I'm still glad that I read it becau
Julia
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction, romance
As much as I enjoy the full length books in this series, characters I like in long form don't do anything for me in these short vignettes. Both BEAUTIFUL BASTARD and BEAUTIFUL STRANGER had some of the most passionate sex scenes I've read in a long time, but those same characters going at it without story around them just seems like any other erotica short. Specific, graphic, and utterly forgettable. I can't wait to read Will's story, however, and will continue to look forward to this series' ful ...more
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, paperback
I love when a novella really feels like a book. This was super cute, fun and sexy. I can't wait to see what Christina Lauren has in store for Will!
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4 “fucking lost in you” Kisses

Leave it to the Beautiful Bastard crew to do Vegas right. These little novellas do nothing but feeding my craving for wanting more of these absolutely insatiable characters. Well, I am rarely short and sweet…but that’s what Beautiful Bombshell gave me, so that’s what I will give to you. Don’t get me wrong, it might have been short and sweet but it was hot, steamy, enticing and everything else I absolutely love about this seri
Charmaine Stephens
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was so fun & had many laughs too. Short sexy novella about the boys Bennett, Max, Henry & Will weekend getaway for Valentine's day for Bennett's bachelor party in Vegas.

There was pretty much wall to wall sex in here from one scene to the next. But no complaints here! I think it was written very sensual & sexy in a way that doesn't come across overdone at all.

And some other moments were so funny like Bennett & Max's excuses they come up with to sneak off to spend time
Chrissa Vasileiou
H ευχάριστη έκπληξη της σειράς! :) Εκεί που νόμιζα πως θα διαβάσω ένα βιβλίο σκέτο "μπλα μπλα μπλα..." για ένα bachelor party στο Las Vegas,ανακάλυψα ένα βιβλίο που ναι μεν το θεωρώ 'ξεπέτα' - από την άποψη πως πραγματικά πιστεύω πως ο κυριότερος λόγος που γράφτηκε ήταν το κέρδος,μιας και το στόρυ ούτε πρόσθεσε ούτε αφαίρεσε κάτι από τη συνέχεια της ιστορίας - αλλά διαβάζεται πολύ ευχάριστα.
Η αντροπαρέα είναι σκέτη καφρίλα,αλλά τουλάχιστον είναι κάφροι με χιούμορ.Την τρομερή χημεία ανάμεσα στον
AJ
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sexy and great fun!

4 stars

It’s Valentine’s Day, and Bennett has taken off to Las Vegas with Max, Will and Henry for his stag’s weekend. Of course that’s no fun, so Chloe and Sara sneak along to ensure that good times are had.

What follows is Bennett & Chloe, and Max & Sara’s sexcapades across Vegas as the boys keep making hilariously lame excuses to sneak off and have a little one-on-one time with their girls, followed by a bit of guys’ time with drinks and pranks galore as the night pr
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Did I enjoy it? Yes. Was it over the top? Yes. And silly? Yes. I don't think it added anything, but I did enjoy it.

"I can't wait for that one girl to come in and kick your feet out from under you. You think you have things organized, sorted. You think you're content with your low-key bachelor apartment, with your triathlons and your work and your scheduled pussy. When that girl comes along, I'm going to say I told you so, and give you no bloody sympathy when you've turned into a lovesick strop.
Claire Robinson
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
I love the Beautiful Series, I am however starting to feel a little ripped off as the cost of the novels + the novellas is pretty high.

Apart from making more money (the novellas cost almost the same in hardcopy as the full books do), I really don't see why the novellas cannot actully be added to the the end of the full length books they fall between.
Inés Izal
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014, flojos
description

Ni siquiera las apariciones de mi amado Will, salva esta montaña de mierda.
Out Today... 09/03/13 7 44 Oct 05, 2013 09:20AM
Kindle Lending (T...: Anyone have Beautiful Bombshell 2 21 Sep 20, 2013 05:58PM
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Everything for Us (The Bad Boys, #3)
  • Plus One
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #6)
  • Hearts and Llamas (Chocolate Lovers, #3.5)
  • Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 3: His Submissive (Inside Out, #1.3)
  • Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #3.5)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)
  • A Love like This (The Remembrance Trilogy, #3)
  • Lana
  • The Bowen Brothers and Valentine's Day (Bowen Boys, #2.3)
  • Missing Hart (The Hart Family, #5)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more

Beautiful Bastard (5 books)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)
“Mike Hawk!” Bennett practically yelled at me, dropping his hand. His eyes were red from laughing. “How am I supposed to keep it together over that? That’s like meeting a fucking unicorn.” 20 likes
“I can't wait for that one girl to come in and kick your feet from under you. You think you have things organized, sorted. [...] When that one girl comes along, I'm going to say I told you so, and give you no bloody sympathy when you've turned into a lovesick strop.” 7 likes