Start by marking “Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5)

Beautiful Bitch

(Beautiful Bastard #1.5)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  36,058 ratings  ·  1,799 reviews
Picking up where Beautiful Bastard left off, Chloe Mills and Bennett Ryan continue their steamy, combative relationship.

Just when Chloe’s career starts to take off, Bennett wishes it would all slow down long enough to spend a wild night alone with his girlfriend. But after he refuses to take no for an answer, Chloe and Bennett find themselves with two plane tickets, one Fr
Published July 9th 2013 by Gallery Books

·  36,058 ratings  ·  1,799 reviews

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****

"Find a woman who will be your equal in every way. Don't let yourself fall for someone who'll put your world before theirs. Fall for the powerhouse who lives as fearlessly as you do. Find the woman who makes you want to be a better man."

photo 4123cdc943a54690751ccda8f61f87fe_zpswm3co9vc.jpg

Well, Damn!! I forgot how much I really did enjoy the chemistry between Bennett and Chloe. It's been two years since I read "Beautiful Bastard", and I had been saying that it was my least favorite, but after having finished this novella, I
Pearl Angeli
"This was us. It was such a familiar battle of love and frustration, desire and exasperation. She would push every button I had, and then uncover new ones I didn't even know I had, and push those."

5 YES Stars!

I can't get enough of how good this novella is! I didn't actually expect to find myself enjoying yet another round of Bennett and Chloe's story. What an enticing continuation to Beautiful Bastard!

The novella follows Chloe and Bennett's story after they reconciled in Beautiful Bastard.
• Lisa •
3 MR RYAN STARS.

description

This series is a firm favourite amongst romance readers all over, and I must admit that it has become the perfect reading escape for me. I'm hoping that the writing duo are up for writing more about the characters we have grown to love but for now I'm loading up my kindle with the novella's in this loveable series. Here are my 'beautiful bitch' book thoughts ...

What's it all about?
'Beautiful bitch' picks up right where 'Beautiful bastard' left off. We are taken right back into th
MischaS_
Jun 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: english, e-book
It was nice and maybe even interesting and everything... but the problem is that I missed something that I really liked in the previous book. I don't know what it was, but I could feel that it was missing in this one. Anyway if you enjoyed reading BB, you should read this. It is an interesting extra story for the original book but do not expect much from this one.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I was really thrilled to have Bennett and Chloe's story continue especially after I found out that some of the stories in this series is about other couples.

Bennett and Chloe have been together for a while but work is getting in the way. They are as busy as ever with a new office and move coming up in New York.

They are determined to make time for them as a couple...even when things are extremely taxing.

description

Bennett reaches his breaking point and comes up with a crazy plan but one that he knows wil
Mysza
Jan 31, 2016 rated it liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

Beautiful Bitch was completely unnecessary, this novella could have been condensed and been an epilogue for Beautiful Bastard. So basically what this novella did was tie up some loose ends from its predecessor. Chloe and Bennett, are very much in love and are juggling their very busy work schedule while trying to squeeze in some alone time in between, which is proving to be a battle.

The story is told mainly in Bennett's POV, but there is some input from Chloe. Bennett reminisces about the perio
Whitney Atkinson
I wasn't originally going to read the novellas in this series--in fact, I started this book a few months ago and stopped reading because I didn't really care about Chloe and Bennet, but now that I'm on book four in the series, it's become pretty clear that you should read the novellas in order to meet the characters later on in the series and see what's happening behind the scenes.

However, unless you're a big fan of Chloe and Bennet, you could totally skip this one. It's basically just added sex
Christy
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 sexy stars!

Bennett Ryan is straight up an asshole, but there is something about him that I love! I listened to the audio book of this novella, and found that I actually enjoyed it a bit more than Beautiful Bastard. It was sexy, steamy, straight up funny as
RomanceBookVixen ~ Vianca
3 Stars...
I was really excited to read this novella. Even counting down the release date because Lord knows how much I LOVE Bennett. But, unfortunately this novella fell short for me. I wanted to love it because, I love the series. It just didn't hold my interest for too long. I kept re-reading the same line over and over. However, their were some good moments like the proposal and the HOT sex scenes. But it seem like this book focused more on stress and work then a continuation of MY HOT Benne
Shurrn
This novella basically an extended epilogue of Beautiful Bastard.

This was a bridge between books, establishing key players in the next installments of the series and wrapping up the story of Chloe & Bennett. It was mostly flashbacks focusing on the days immediately following the end of Beautiful Bastard… If you loved Beautiful Bastard, you should definitely read this book to discover how our favorite dysfunctional office romance is shaping up nearly a year later...

Best part of this book?
We g
Catarina
3,5 Sexy Stars.

As we know, the happily ever after doesn’t come after the final kiss and “I love you”.
After that there’s a whole relationship to manage, which can be hard especially when life keeps interfering.
That’s the point where Chloe and Bennet are: their work life keeps interfering with their private life and suddenly they don’t have time for themselves anymore.
So when things starts to get crazy, they decide it’s time to stop and re-evaluate their love and their priorities.

For those who
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Christina Lauren Fans, Romance
4 Insight and Fun Stars
* * * * A Quick Review
Gave me additional time with the new couple, back stories and just the sense of where they were at and where they were going. I happen to be enjoying this series... taking it as it is... not too seriously.

Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) by Christina Lauren Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5) by Christina Lauren Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5
Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2) by Christina Lauren Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5) by Christina Lauren Be
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jul 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-vault
This is a novella about Chloe and Bennett once they get back together at the end of Beautiful Bastard. It takes place a year after they are together. You get both POV in the short little story. You are given flashbacks of the year and how they have both come so far in their relationship. Bennett is still the beautiful bastard that he always was and his fetish for ripping panties was there but not like in BB. Chloe is the wonderful Beautiful Bitch who goes toe to toe with Bennett. It's a great fo ...more
Tokies
Jun 09, 2013 rated it liked it
i hate every bitch who got this book early!!!!!!!

3.5 stars - i wish there was more about them and how there relationship work after the power exchange went to even. i also wish there was more NY stuff. i feel like this was a bunch of flash back instead of forward.

Enjoyed it all the same but im kinda sad for the wasted opportunity
Stacy Chambers
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Once I learned that there was a rewrite of Beautiful Bastard, this book made a lot more sense. although even though I was able to read it and understand what was going on,I still am not really in love with this book. Between the rewrite and this, they still aren't as good as the original BB. There didn't seem to be a real plot to this book, and it just made my opinion of Chloe drop.
Aimie
May 11, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-read-next
Woohoo!! Can't wait for more from chloe and Bennett! :)
Cocktails and Books
I didn't like Beautiful Bastard all that much (the HR person in my was screaming for almost the entire book on how wrong it was for them to be doing what they were doing). However, I LOVED this book. It was great to see how their relationship had progressed after Chloe graduated and became an employee of Ryan Media Group...not reporting to Bennett.

They were still just as sarcastic and dirty as they were before, but you add that element of being in love with each other into the mix and truly need
Connie
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good ending for Bennett and Chloe. I love that this book is written through both Bennett and Chloe point of views. The sex scenes were hot and steamy. I like the fact that Chloe's personality chill out a little. She was not as brazen as the first book but she was still head strong and stood up for herself. I like the fact that she recognized her feelings much faster in this book and it did not dragged out. I love Bennett and how human he was and how much he loved Chloe. All in all, thi ...more
Monica Murphy
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am such a fan of this series - and the ladies who write it. This is a fun little novella focusing again on Chloe and Bennett. Sigh...I have a serious thing for Bennett. He's delicious.
Candace
It has been quite some time since I read 'Beautiful Bastard', which I loved. I was looking forward to revisiting Bennett and Chloe, certain they'd deliver a dose of the feistiness that they're known for and a few laugh-out-loud moments. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting.

We all know that they were both over the moon for one another and reconciled at the end of 'Beautiful Bastard'. However, the Bennett we all fell in love with seems to have had a personality transplant between the conclusion of 'B
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 2,5-3 STARS **
Anna
May 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Chloe and Bennett rock it out in a whole new dimension. Sparks are ever present and spicy comebacks are their second language.
⚯͛ Åndí 🌹
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, nc-17
Perfect for fans of Beautiful Bastard’s Chloe and Bennett.
Nichole
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
UPDATE.....So in fact, I HAD read an orginial version of BB!!! I just read the re-write and it make perfect sense now!!! She changed the story and it all fits perfectly now...will restart this one and review after ;)

******UPDATE****** I think I read an original version of BB....just got the newer version and then MAYBE my opinion will change. We shall see....

Wow.....how can I say this? Ummm....awful, awful, awful! In WHAT WORLD do you take a story and write what is billed as a follow up but ENTI
Bex | TotallyBex.com
I didn't love this one as much as the first book in the series, but there are a couple of reasons:

1) This one is told in dual POV with a male and a female narrator. I didn't like the male narrator as much, and I think that took away from my enjoyment.

2) The story wasn't quite as good as Beautiful Bastard, but I still liked it. I felt like Bennett was whiny in Beautiful Bitch.

I started Beautiful Stranger today, so fingers crossed, I like the narrator more! :D
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Gah....I missed these two crazy cats!!! Chloe and Bennett are at it again. Bitch starts off where Bastard left off apparently--though I was honestly left a little confused with the timeline of things.

I think I eventually figured it out. Once again, I enjoyed Chloe and Bennett's banter back and forth. They give it to each other pretty good. Which seems to be a turn-on for both of them. Which usually results in some HOT romps!

This book was a lot of talk and not a lot of action. Between work, fri
Author Options
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
They're back! My favorite power couple, the take no names, fuck me if you dare corporate couple of Chloe and Bennett are back, but this time we get to see the softer side of their relationship.

I never could get behind romance novels starring handsome, forceful men and the sad, wimpy women who pine away for them. That's what made the first book in this series, Beautiful Bastard, so enjoyable.

The once-upon-a-time sexy intern Chloe is now an MBA graduate and working in the same company as her forme
Eleni Ouzouni (Life is Art)
Good but nothing special! If you're a big fan of "Beautiful Bastard" you will definitely enjoy it.
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆3/3.5ish Stars☆

This extended epilogue was definitely unnecessary, but it was still nice to catch up with Chloe and Bennett.
Is this book good? 3 7 Jun 11, 2018 07:31PM
Question-Timeline 19 175 Oct 17, 2014 10:40AM
who else can't get enough of bennett and chloe? 24 183 Feb 21, 2014 08:31AM

• Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Because We Belong (Because You Are Mine, #3)
  • Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.5)
  • Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #3.5)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • Plus One
  • Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #4)
  • Rock My World (Black Falcon, #2.5)
  • Binding Agreement (Just One Night, #1.3)
  • Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
  • Damaged 2 (Damaged, #2)
  • Everything for Us (The Bad Boys, #3)
  • White Trash Damaged (White Trash Trilogy, #2)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more

Beautiful Bastard (5 books)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)
“Find a woman who will be your equal in every way. Don’t let yourself fall for someone who’ll put your world before theirs. Fall for the powerhouse who lives as fearlessly as you do. Find the woman who makes you want to be a better man.” 77 likes
“I can function without you. But I don’t like being away from you. It feels like you take my home with you when you go.” 41 likes