Start by marking “Holding Hope (Seven Sin Sisters, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Holding Hope (Seven Sin Sisters, #4.5)

Holding Hope

(Seven Sin Sisters #4.5)

A Seven Sin Sisters short story.

The Sinster sisters are entwined in a legacy originating back from the time of the Italian Wars in the 1500s. One by one, they’ll find their mates from the immortal Valendite Breeds and secure their place in history.

Lucas, brother of Madden, believed he was fated to live out a solitary existence. He devoted himself to the sole mission of pr
Published April 2013 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Holding Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holding Hope

Corinne Alexander
Jul 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Fascinating world with equally fascinating characters. I was pulled in from the first paragraph. This was my first book of the series. I'm looking forward to going back and reading them in order. I felt the book ended abruptly without completing the story. It was really the beginning of what should really be a much longer book. Once I read the entire series I may re-evaluate my perspective on that. If this book (along with the rest of the series) was turned into a full length book this series ha ...more
Laura Greenwood
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Holding Hope, book 4.5 in the Seven Sin Sisters series, in exchange for my review.

Having been rescued by the TEU in book 2 (Eternal Envy) Ella has been taken to Lucas' family's cabin, particularly because he knows she is his mate and won't let anyone else near her. Lucas knows that he has to introduce Ella to their world slowly, particularly as she was raised away from the Breed and the Circle and knows nothing of
Eva Millien
May 18, 2014 rated it liked it
This riveting quick read in the Seven Sin Sisters series sees another Valendite Breed find his mate when he’s rescues her from his sworn enemy.
This short read is fast paced and is a romance that reaches the heart. The author brings it to life with well written scenes and captivating characters that capture the imagination.

The attraction between Lucas and Ella radiates lots of heat from every page and the sex scenes are hot and steamy. The relationship is well established in their case as Ella w
Brittany
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a review for both Holding hope and frozen fury. These were probably two of my favorites in the series. I loved the couples in these books. They just pulled me in. I could not put these down at all. I cannot wait to start the next one.
Alicia Huxtable
May 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Not what I was expecting. Again, the female just accepts that some strange make she'd just meet, in his cabin, is her mate and that's it. I realize it's party of the storyline but it's just like so many others
Celeste
Short and sweet. Missing a bit of detail for me, but understandable in a short story.
N. Kuhn
Aug 03, 2014 rated it liked it
When you have a series, and someone starts in the middle, it would be nice to know what's going on. In places I kept saying WTF. I didn't understand what some things were or what was happening. There could have been a bit more explanation to update people who didn't read the series yet.

That being said, this was interesting. I may go and grab the first book in the series. I like the idea behind the plot and the ideas. If you're familiar with these books, read this. If not, maybe start at book 1!
Paloma Beck
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A short story that tells the story of Lucas, Madden's brother. While it doesn't directly impact the Seven Sin Sisters prophecy, readers learn about Lucas's past and see him find his happily ever after.

Available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, ARe, Bookstrand and through Secret Cravings for FREE.

RECOMMENDED to be read as book 4.5 in the Seven Sin Sisters series.
Michele bookloverforever
the mysteries, how the woman ended up in human hands then mysteriously kidnapped for unknown reasons is never explained. nor is how her mate's parents accept her. unsatisfying.
Francis Salsedo
Wasn't bad, too short.
Rachel
Oct 05, 2013 marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
Genny
Jun 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Totally not what I thought I was reading.
nicola
Jan 08, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

It was quick. Could have develop more of Ella's past. Would love to know more of Lucas story to. Otherwise, it was ok.
Jennifer Cook
Jun 21, 2014
Winona
May 12, 2017
Sjamij
rated it did not like it
Jul 15, 2016
Robyn White
Nov 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Indie Authors Mon...: Seven Sin Sisters FREE BOOK 1 14 May 21, 2013 08:22AM

• Jordan's Misunderstanding (Denver Pack, #8)
  • Mark of the Bear (Hades' Carnival, #2)
  • Shadows Fall (Others of Edenton, #1.5)
  • Falke's Renegade (Puma Nights #3)
  • Hearts on Fire
  • First Bite
  • Dianthe Rising (Dia McLearey, #1)
  • Fangs, Fur and Mistletoe (Mystic Isle, #1)
  • A Mating Dance (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1
  • Ice Age Lover (Werewolf Sentinels #4)
  • Claimed by the Wolf Kings (Sexy BBW Pagan Holidays, #1)
  • Captured & Seduced (House Of The Cat, #1)
  • Big Bad Alpha (The Ashland Pack, #2)
  • The Beginning - Bundle 1 (Vampire Assassin League, #1-4)
  • The Wolven (The Keepers Trilogy #3)
  • Night's Deep Hush (Reveler, #4)
  • Two for Protection (Alaskan Tigers, #7)
Paloma Beck is a Romance Author living a life of contradiction... she's a happily married carpooling mom writing steamy romance. It's almost naughty and she loves it! Paloma writes both contemporary and paranormal romances that are anything but PG. She published her first book in 2012 and hasn't slowed down since. Look for more information at http://www.romancebeckons.net.

With her husband and thre

Seven Sin Sisters (8 books)
  • Lustful Cravings (Seven Sin Sisters, #1)
  • Eternal Envy (Seven Sin Sisters, #2)
  • Holiday Gem (Seven Sin Sisters, #3)
  • Vanished Pride (Seven Sin Sisters, #4)
  • Frozen Fury (Seven Sin Sisters, #5)
  • Shadowed Spirit (Seven Sin Sisters, #6)
  • Graceful Acceptance (Seven Sin Sisters, #7)