Start by marking “Fixed on You (Fixed, #1)” as Want to Read:

Read Excerpt

Fixed on You

(Fixed #1)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  45,861 ratings  ·  2,653 reviews
From New York Times Bestselling author, Laurelin Paige, Fixed on You is a USA Today Bestseller and Book One in the Trilogy that PEOPLE Magazine named in their Top Ten Reader Favorites of 2014.

"This book blew me away." --Emma Hart, New York Times Bestselling author of The Love Game

"Read it in an air-conditioned room or turn on the fan--it. is. HOT." --Melanie Harlow, author
Published June 22nd 2013 by Mandevilla Press

To ask other readers questions about Fixed on You, please sign up.
Chocolate Yes, i did read the books. I also read the 4th book, its amazing. The books are the continuation. Its my top favorite book(s). So yeah, according to…moreYes, i did read the books. I also read the 4th book, its amazing. The books are the continuation. Its my top favorite book(s). So yeah, according to me it was worth it.(less)
Jsmh Good question. Maybe because people like me wouldn't have given it a second glance with the cover Goodreads is showing. My first reaction was "I got…moreGood question. Maybe because people like me wouldn't have given it a second glance with the cover Goodreads is showing. My first reaction was "I got that?" and temptation to delete it off my kindle.(less)
Driven by K. BrombergBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenFueled by K. BrombergBared to You by Sylvia DayCrashed by K. Bromberg
Hottest Dirty Talk!
1,359 books — 2,911 voters
Real by Katy EvansDriven by K. BrombergBully by Penelope DouglasCollide by Gail McHughBeautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Romance Debuts 2013
464 books — 4,136 voters

More lists with this book...

·  45,861 ratings  ·  2,653 reviews

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Fixed on You, book 1 of 4. Epic whirlwind saga as the Hudson Alexander Pierce sweeps biz grad of her feet into a world of excess, lies, deceit & betrayals!

Books in Fixed series should be read in order:
Book 1-3: Fixed Trilogy
Book 1: Fixed on You
Book 2: Found in You
Book 3: Forever with You
Book 4: Hudson
- Hudson’s POV

Alayna Wither, Laynie has come a long way from stalking men in the wake of losing her parents in a tragic accident. But it’s a daily struggle. Imagine her dilemma when lar
Laurelin Paige
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm the author so I'm sort of partial. :)
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
4 Stars

So this felt very "Fifty Fresh Shade-y" to me.

description

'Fifty Shade-y" is super legit technical term, by the way. I thought of it in the bathroom.

You're welcome.

But as I was saying.

This felt Fifty Fresh Shade-y.

Except in a night club.

With no Red Room.

description

No virginal lip biter who dresses poorly.

And no Inner Goddess.

description

GOD, that was so fucking annoying.

But anycrappyinnerdialogue, I don't really care about that, I still really enjoyed it.

I thought it was cool that Alayna has some pumped up kicks - ak
Shayna
I have had this series on my TBR for what seems like FOREVER! So I decided to put down everything and read the entire series back to back. First impression...HOLY SHIT! THIS is what I've been missing! THIS is what everyone has been raving about! Erotic and Intense are just two of the words that describe this series. I could give you a million more, but the FIXED Series by Laurelin Paige is something that you absolutely HAVE TO EXPERIENCE ASAP! DO NOT put this off any longer. It is an absolute MU ...more
Aestas Book Blog

4.5 stars!

If dominant and controlling yet tortured heroes make your heart race, then  Fixed On You will rock your world!

I totally loved this book!!! It gave me that amazing belly fluttering, thrilling feeling of excitement that only my favorite books give me :)

Pretty much my most favorite story line type is flawed or damaged characters working together to try and build a functional relationship while fighting understandable issues but with no stupidity or frustrating behavior and this book ba
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This review is posted on Angie's Dreamy Reads!

description

One word ladies....Hudson!!! Hudson -panty sizzler- Pierce. He is absolutely delectable. Sexy, rich, dominating, swoon worthy, arrogant, damaged, fanfuckingtastic. He's sex on a stick. That's what he is! He oozes manly yumminess! I didn't just love this book, I freaking ADORED and DEVOURED it. It wasn't too angsty, overly dramatic or intense. It was just perfect. It took you away to that "happy place" and kept you there and when it was over you were
Vishous
This started so promising and so good. I actually thought it will be some crazy shit to read, with heroine having past with obsession with lovers and having restraining order and with hero being (view spoiler), and i had so many possible scenarios in my head with lots of drama, angst, possible cheating, possible cliffhanger but....

what i got was:

sex, sex, sex, lots of sex, only sex, with some plot if you can actually
Wanderlust
I am finding this pretty hard to rate & review..

My feelings towards Alayna

How Alayna seems to me in this book;

My feelings towards Hudson

How Hudson seems to me in the book;

Alayna's "job"

See where i come from.. she is just called a

*shrug*

I mean seriously together they just seemed to be like;

Alayna..

Hudson's issues.. (IMO)

The whole issue with the book for me is whenever Hudson acted nice or said nice things i was like

Because i didnt trust him I couldnt get into the story enough for me to
Bibi
Jun 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms Paige writes unique, flawed characters and while- in principle- Alayna and Hudson were written perfectly, I neither got sucked in nor did I particularly care about their story. That notwithstanding, I probably will read the next serial.
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ by: Maja
4 Deliciously Flawed Stars

”In his words, in his actions, I felt fixed. I’d fallen into something that had nothing to do with love. Into healing. And it was love too. If I could stand to admit it to myself, love was exactly what it was.”

Love heals and sooths. It fixes and sets wrongs straight. Have faith in love and trust your feelings. When everything else fails, they will not betray you.

description

We are far from perfect. Vindictive and lying bastards, scared, wounded people with pasts and a ton of emotio
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Tricia Santos
NOW FREEEEE -- > AMAZON

5 Stars

Fixed On You is the PERFECT light and steamy read.

I just finished a really intense book, so I asked my GF what I should read to get me out of my funk, she told me Fixed on You. I can’t believe I waited to so long to pick up this series!

Alayna has a problem, she kind of loves too hard. Whenever she gets into a relationship with a guy, she goes overboard, into stalkerish territory. Hudson is a successful, sexy business man who doesn’t know how to love, but he needs
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Audible Review:
Distinguishable between characters: 5 Stars
Impersonating opposite sex: 4 Stars
Accents: n/a
Overall enjoyment of Performance: 5 Stars.
Recommend audible version: Yes

Story Review: When I got this book 2 years ago, this was an unknown author to me. I actually didn't know many authors since I was stuck in the HR phase up until that point. This book just happened to be one of the first freebies I came across on Amazon and I thought why not give it a try. I'm so glad that I did. This ser
Sophia Triad
"...you’re looking for something temporary. Something fun to play with.” I leaned even closer to deliver my punch line—the one that would deter even the horniest of men. “And I get attached.” I stood back up to my full height so I could take in his reaction. “Now doesn’t that just scare you shitless?”

I’d expected to see panic flash through his face. Instead, I saw a flicker of amusement. “You, Alayna Withers, do anything but scare me.”

Alayna is one of my most favourite girls and this is one of
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 Stars***

Not reviewing this as enjoying just reading these... I'll write some thoughts when I finish the series..

But I made this  photo 6662F5B7-685A-4AB6-A424-A42201030E6D_zps1yw3xvhm.jpg

Happy New All Xoxo
Jeanne
DNF 25%

This is definitely a case of it's not you it's me, because most of my friends who read this really liked it. I only got to 24% in this book and have lost count of how many times this girl has talked about how "wet" she is. I don't know why this is a pet peeve to me, it just is, and once I notice the repetitiveness I can't get past it. This book went overboard with the cheesy dialogue to the point it was comical and distracting.

" His Low murmur had me clenching my thighs together, my pan
Melanie Harlow
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you like the Crossfire series, read this book!! Hudson Pierce rivals Gideon Cross as a book boyfriend, and Laurelin's sexy scenes will have you panting. I reread my favorite ones many, many times. The troubled but intensely sexual relationship between Hudson and Alayna will appeal to fans of Sylvia Day and Katy Evans's REAL. Read it in an air-conditioned room or turn on the fan--it. is. HOT.
Stephanie
This freaking book ends in a cliffhanger!!!!!

News flash...a book with no cliffy has beginning, middle and end or a HEA. This book does not have a HEA...it has a "wait until fall for the sequel" at the end.

God dammit doesn't any one write a full story any more????
Jen
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Alayna

Alayna is working as a bar tender at a bar called The Sky Launch. One night while working she turns to find a HOT stranger watching her or as her friend/cowoker Lisel describes him as “midnight masturbation material “. When their eyes meet there is instant sexual attraction between them. Later she finds out that the hot stranger is actually the new owner of the bar and her boss, Hudson Pierce.

Hudson

Hudson Pierce is a total alpha male that always gets what he wants. He’s also the type of gu
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a really interesting book. In many ways, it's like 100 books I've read before. Rich guy, "poor" girl, an "arrangement" - However, Laurelin Page put a twist on it that has me hooked.

Hudson and Alayna both have issues. BIG issues. Issues that had me biting my fingernails through out the book just waiting for one of them to go over the edge. Yet somehow, their own personal neurosis, which should have made them just about the worse possible match, seem to work. At least so far.

I haven't s
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

5 “precious” Kisses!

My heart is full. Very full. Of love. Of promise. Of possibilities. That is what this book has brought me. Oh…and because I’m a dirty book whore, my heart is full of lust. Because jeez louise as much as this book angst’d the crap out of my heart, it equally filled it up with desire and longing…and horniness. Just sayin’… I really had no idea where this book was going to take me, but wow am I more than pleasantly surprised. I couldn’t put
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 stars***

It's been a while since I've read a billionaire story, and I'm glad that Hudson Pierce is the one to welcome me back into the genre with a talented, thick cock.....I mean, open arms!

The arrangement is simple: Hudson and Alayna will pretend to date so Hudson's bitch ass mama can think he's "capable" of love and stop trying to marry him off to his "best friend" Celia. He clearly understands his shortcomings and knows he truly is incapable, so of course this will work. Throw in his
Lauren Blakely
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. We all have a little Alayna in us. Very relateable heroine.
alyssa
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads, 5-stars
1,000 STARS!

description

"'No. No one controls me.'"

Normally, when I reread books for a second time, I tend to usually lower my rating by a couple of stars. Why? Well, because I notice more mistakes and flaws about the book that I didn't catch when reading it the first time. Also, overtime, my likes and dislikes change from time to time, and maybe, I might not be interested in that particular genre of the book I'm rereading. There could be a variety of reasons why I lower the rating. But my point is, rarel
Michelle
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Fixed on You is a story of two broken people who have urges to manipulate and obsess. A game of getting what you want - a game of need - desire - a game of taking what isn't yours... Trying to claim someone to fill a void that you refuse to acknowledge exists. Fixed on you is the story of Alayna Withers and Hudson Pierce.

An arrangement - a simple agreement. A job.

But Alayna has a tendency to obsess - fixate. She has distanced herself from men that she is drawn to. She can't risk falling back in
Vixster
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
To all my book pals who haven't started this series yet......Pull your finger out your arses and start reading!!!!!!
I didn't have chance to leave a review before I started the next book "Found in you" cuz it was THAT good, you couldn't have tore me away even if you put Jackson from Sons of Anarchy in front of me ;-)
5 whooping big fat stars :-)

Note to those who wait for all the books in a series/tril to come out, I can't wait for the third one, January can't come quick enough
Jen
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jen by: Aestas Book Blog
Fixed on You is a unique story about a woman who loves too much, and a man who feels he doesn't know how to love and would prefer to be married to his work anyway.

Alayna is working at the bar one night, and in walks a man that knocks her socks off!!--or..maybe I should say..panties!! Hudson Pierce is a hot, rich, successful man who has women falling at his feet; but the woman he sets his eye on is the one that fights their attraction with everything in her. He offers her a heck of a lot of money
Ice
Aug 31, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish, so-so
I hate to give negative reviews but yeah, I really didn't like this. No matter how hard I tried.
description

I was quite annoyed with Alayna. Especially when she saw Hudson. I mean, come on! I've read some eroticas but the heroines weren't all like her!
description

She was kind of the s* word. She keeps on talking about how wet she is, the pool of wetness in her core, or when he looks at her and her sex will clench...I was like, WTF?!!?
description

I know that this is an erotica but it could still be a fun, interesting, and amusing b
Love, Holly Xx
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
********ARC received in exchange for an honest review********

I'm just gonna come right out and say it...this book is AWESOME!! I seriously loved it and I struggled so hard to put it down so I could get some sleep and I don't think I've ever been so happy to get out of bed in a morning (I am not a morning person) just so I could finish reading and find out what happened next. Ladies beware - you are about to meet your next Book Boyfriend.

Let me introduce you to The Suit. AKA Hudson Pierce. He is
Anna
Jul 27, 2013 rated it liked it
3 stars .... Wasn't awful but wasn't EPIC ...

Ugggg and ickkk factors here.... Beaucoup !!!

Moving on Wheezy!
can anyone help me find this book? im dESPERATE 3 26 Aug 26, 2018 07:13AM
Books like Fixed on you 13 560 Nov 15, 2014 05:58PM
Have my doubts...should I read? 25 243 Oct 24, 2014 02:09PM
  • Possession (The Plus One Chronicles, #2)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Burn (Songs of Submission, #5)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Fueled (Driven, #2)
  • Breach (Breach, #1)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
  • Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Good (Too Good, #1)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Satisfaction (Temptation, #2)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

Fixed (6 books)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • Chandler (Fixed, #5)
  • Fixed Forever (Fixed, #6)
“Neither. I was attracted to him because he’s hot. Though, I stayed with him because he’s fucking awesome in bed.” 82 likes
“I’m drawn to you, Alayna. Not because I want to hurt you or make you feel a certain way, but because you’re beautiful and sexy and smart and, yes, a little crazy, maybe, but you’re not broken. And that makes me hopeful. For me.” 73 likes