Start by marking “The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo (The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo (The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo, #1)

The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo

(The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo #1)

Veronica Lux had no idea her grandfather was a werewolf. Years ago when she came of age, he gave her an antique silver necklace and made her vow never to take it off. She kept that promise until she lost it. With it gone inexplicably she is compelled to get a wolf tattoo like her grandfather’s, except hers has two wolves. She has the mark of the wolf now and with the silve ...more
Published April 7th 2013 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo

Start your review of The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo (The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo, #1)
Erica Paré
Aug 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a quick paced book and the writing style was easy to read. We meet Veronica who doesnt know what she truly is because she had been wearing a special necklace to protect her. When her and her friends go on a vacation she breaks her necklace, breaking the spell. Veronica gets a tattoo of two wolves and has no idea that this is the beginning of a whole new world.
When her mates catch on her to scent they are pulled to her. This is a book with two males and one female. There are some very i
Kathy Harrington
_________________

Hot Hot SEX!!!
J. Woods
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about this novel after I finished reading it. There are pros and cons that kind of even out for me; I found the story very fast paced, I think almost too fast at times, there was just no breathing room going from one thing to the next. And although there were some grammar and spelling issues I must say the erotic scenes were well done with excitement and sensuality and the actual storyline is an interesting one.
Veronica and her friends go to New Orleans for a b
Jillian Ridall
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Def a good book! Prob one of my too fav!
Amie's Book Reviews
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
"The Girl With The Werewolf Tattoo" was given to me in eBook format by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Veronica and her friends are on a bachelorette trip to New Orleans when fate steps in. Veronica loses a necklace that had been given to her by her Grandfather and that leads to her discovering her birthright.

Slade is a sexy, alpha male who follows Veronica from New Orleans to her home in Maine. Veronica feels drawn to Slade and they launch into an intense love affair.

At tha
Linzi Selby
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I found this book entertaining!!!! I really enjoyed it and am definitely reading the next!!
Slade OMG hot isn't the word and then comes the twist, two for the price of one!
The book was fast paced in more ways than one!
I feel it sets the scene for the next book - I can see the series getting more and more interesting as it goes on, with the exploration of the different characters and how the prophecy takes hold of their lives!
Charity
I am going with a 3 rating because it was just meh. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. There were a lot of grammatical errors and some errors that would have been caught by a good editor. The story has a fast pace that left my head spinning. I think everything fit together a little too easily. The climatic situations weren't strong enough for me. The idea of the story is a great one, but as is, I have no interest in moving on to book 2.
Stephanie
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a good book, and I really enjoyed the story and the characters! I didn't like how fast their romances went, but I'm biased as a believer that even with destiny it still takes more than a few hours to know you love someone.
Even with that I enjoyed the book, and the deal with the wolf tattoos!
I will be picking up book 2 for sure!
Good book! I definitely recommend!
JENNIFER
I liked where this story took me but I feel like it went a tad bit too fast. Maybe I will get what I am missing in book 2? Overall, this was entertaining and easy to read. Kind of like a FATE book where everything happens for a reason, but in a good way. If you are looking for a good quick read, this book is for you.
Ten B.
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
Received a free copy of this book in exchange for honest review.

I liked this book a lot. This book was a short, easy read, and it flowed very well. I was left wanting more at the end of the book, and will be reading the next in the series, Her Alphas. 4.5 stars
Alexia Wells
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The characters have a great dynamic in the twisty plot. The sex is hot!
Therese Lewis
Belly
Nov 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica
  • Her Wolf, Her Protector (Claimed and Bred by the Wolf, #1)
  • Blind Beast Mate (Beast Mates, #1)
  • The Complete Horse Mistress Collection
  • Savage Bite (Savage Shifters #1)
  • Trouble in Texas (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #4)
  • Behind His Eyes (Jetty Beach, #1)
  • Thirty Day Boyfriend
  • The Perfect Boss (The Smith Brothers, #1)
  • Taming a Wild Scot (Claimed by the Highlander, #1)
  • When a Laird Takes a Lady (Claimed by the Highlander, #2)
  • Selkies are a Girl's Best Friend (Mystic Bayou, #3)
  • A Jaguar's Kiss
  • What a Lass Wants (Claimed By the Highlander, #4)
  • Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1)
  • Addicted to You (Addicted, #1)
  • PRIDE  (The Brody Bunch #1)
  • Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack, #2)

The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo (2 books)
  • Her Alphas (The Girl with the Werewolf Tattoo, #2)

News & Interviews