Start by marking “Infraction (Breach, #2)” as Want to Read:
Infraction (Breach, #2)

Infraction

(Breach #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  5,193 Ratings  ·  529 Reviews
The exciting continuation of Breach!

Waking up in the hospital after a terrible car crash, Lila has a long road of recovery ahead of her. More than just her body, she must recover her heart after an altering declaration by Nathan.

With all that happened between them she must chose to forgive him and take him back, or sever all ties. Nathan has a hard road ahead of him to ear
Published August 31st 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Infraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infraction

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Infraction, book 2 of 4.5. Inter-office forbidden romance with rough & kinky sex plus a dirty talker!

A belated review:

Books should be read in this order:
Book 1: Breach
Book 2: Infraction
Book 4: Breached
Book 3: Reciprocity
Book 4.5: Release

In Breach, book 1 followed the forbidden sexual affair between transactional attorneys, Delilah Palmer, Lila and Nathan Thorne as they shared a cramped office. To the rest of the world it looked like they hated each other while their secret liaisons
Christy
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!!!!!
 photo cdbdc133-ec79-4bbf-a1f7-7115cc43871f_zps2ff4f5d3.jpg

What can I say about these books? When I read Breach, I fell in love with Nathan Throne. It is for sure one of my favorite books of 2013. I was hoping I would love Infraction just as much, and I did!

Infraction starts right where Breach left off.

We have Lila...
 photo ab5c2fc2-3c0f-4da4-8795-64c5e6c8ec25_zps86ed0068.jpg

Lila has been left broken in all ways possible. Nathan knows this. He knows that a lot of it is his fault, and he is willing to do anything to make it up to her.

photo 66d8ebd1-1bb3-44ad-a056-ccaeab1846e8_zpsf4343a86.jpg
“I love you, Lila.” he declared.
“I’m so scared about wha
Lisa Jayne
5 BROKEN STARS.
description

Twisted but perfect, dark yet light, heart breaking but faultless, chaotic yet passionate, tortured but liberating ... Welcome to 'Infraction' a story that has provoked an endless amount of emotion and equal measure of delight for my reading time, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this book, the characters and KI Lynn. If you haven't started the 'Breach' journey yet and you love a romance with a heartbreaking twist then you are in for one gorgeous treat. I fell f
Elizabeth
"Love has many shapes and depths, some richer than others. His for you is breathtaking."
description

I first read Infraction in 2014, and I will never forget the impact this series made on me. Infraction is the second book in the Breach Series and after Breach ended with a BANG, I could not wait to get my hands on this book and find out what could happen next for Lila and Nathan.

description
"Fuck, I've missed this tight little snatch.
My dirty girl is so wet for me."
Lila Palmer and Nathan Thorne are both broken and
Catarina
5 Beautifully broken stars!

This book starts with Nathan finally admitting his feelings for Lila, after almost losing her before.
But with a broken body, a broken soul… and a broken heart, Lila is not willing to let him come into her life again, she already was hurt enough to last a lifetime.
Unfortunately, in her circumstances she hasn't exactly another choice, so her feelings start to getting harder to ignore. Especially when now, Nate is very open with his.

description

But Nathan’s inability to let go of
Michelle
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 break-me-and-put-me-back-together-again-stars

ARC provided by K.I. Lynn for an honest review, because she loves her Honeybears and because she may secretly fear us ;).

We knew that both Lila and Nathan were two fractured souls and we knew that fixing themselves would not be easy or pretty. But we understood that in order for them to do this - they needed each other.

This was a captivating & layered story of them putting all the shattered pieces back together. Nathan's forced acceptance that
Debra
5 STARS.

"After everything, there was still that rope that bound us together, pulling me to him."

Infraction is the second part in this series and it picks up right where the prequel left off. After the highly emotional cliffhanger ending of the first book, I was very anxious to start this sequel and I can honestly say, it did not disappoint. Infraction was everything I was hoping for and more. It was a heartbreaking and heartwarming story at the same time and I enjoyed reading every minut
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
"I'm yours.All that I am, if you want it.
I'm not much, but I know I can be so much more with you."

What an emotional roller coaster!!It blew me away!Absolutely amazing!!!I loved every part of this book!!This book was different from the previous!!There isn't a lot of sex in this one and I think people will like it more!!!For me both books were amazing!!!I liked the story and how things developed between Nathan and Lila!!This story has a romantic and emotional tone!

description

It starts where the first left
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
**** NEW COVER ALERT ****

LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!! We get ANSWERS and HEALING and NO STUPIDITY and (bonus) it has an AMAZING ending!!! NO CLIFFHANGER!!!!

This book left me with the hugest smile on my face! After as long and hard a journey as these two characters had been through, that ending was just a perfect way to finish this book. It really leaves you in a wonderful place. No cliffhanger!!

The story in Infraction picks up right where Breach left off and after the devastating cliffhanger that
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4.5 Broken & Mending Together Stars

"Together we make one whole person,” he paused before continuing, his voice low in my ear. “Together we are one whole heart, one whole soul.”

description

Sometimes in a bleak existence there is a small beacon of light. A last hope and chance at happiness. It is vulnerable and easy to miss but it will reward you and as it is always with love it will sooth and heal. A balm to bruised souls and abused hearts. Stronger together, but it takes a leap. A huge one. And you take
Lucia
Apr 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW:

My Lila and Nathan:

Infraction, continuation to amazing Breach, is intense and heart-wrenching story that won't leave you indifferent. I loved it!

Infraction is about two broken people who lost faith in better future only to be brought together by fate. Will be Lila and Nathan be able to help each other to overcome their fears? Or is this intense connection and passion between the two of them too much for their fragile states of mind?

Drama, breakdowns and raw conversations - In
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

At the conclusion of Breach, we know that Lila has been in an awful car accident and now we find out what happened. Of course, Nathan is there but this is a much less controlled and held together Nathan...one that Lila doesn't know what to do with.

description

Well, I already know that I'm in the minority for not loving this book so I'll just jump into my reasonings why. I almost feel like this is a different book than the first one...and definitely different characters. If I had read this book witho
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
3.5 Where'd the Dirty Talking Mr. Thorne Go Stars!!

This book starts right where Breach & Dissolution ended. I'm, of course, not going to tell you what happened at the end of the last books but a lot of healing is needed. Delilah and Nathan find themselves more emotionally and physically broken than they were before. I will agree that this story did need to be address the couple's brokenness but I really missed the Nathan we saw in the first book, Breach. I missed his dirty talking ways ALOT!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

**Spoiler alert. If you haven't read Breach, proceed with caution!***

I would first like to highly recommend reading the novella Dissolution prior to this book. It's in Nathan's POV and is a nice prequel into this novel....had I not read it, I would've entered this book with serious issues related to Nathan. Now, I understand him...I empathize him.

Infraction, the continuing story of Nathan Thorne and Delilah Palmer. It picks up right after the car crash that renders Lila in the hospital and a ve
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

HEARTBREAKING, CAPTIVATING AND BEAUTIFUL

This book picks up beautifully from Breach. Nathan and Lila battling with their own ghosts and finding themselves together. Their journey was heartbreaking, painful and how happy I was when dirty mouth Nathan showed up!

photo cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1064.gif

photo tumblr_mibx62cm8y1qjdx3oo2_500.gif

"If you are not ready to move on with Lila, there are plenty of men at would be honoured to have her, and it's not fair for you to deprive her of the opportunity to have a full and happy life"

"Not going to f**king happen"

AM SO IN LO
~ Cariad ~
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 beautifully layered stars from me

My dirty talking hero yet again!
dg

And Lila was as feisty and real as I hoped and wanted her to be.
N & L

love

Although I accept that this book (like Breach) won't be everyone's cup of tea, not seeing past their rough sex and their dirty talk, is to not accept that it happens within happy, healthy, loving relationships.

The point of the story was that love (in whatever form it took) conquered all.
love

This book was beautifully written in many layers that kept me enthralled. It's
Jamie
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
2 Stars :(

Well....At first I was going to rate this one 3-3.5 stars but the more I thought about this book I ended up knocking it down to 2 because honestly I can't say I liked it. For me, it was just "OK". I was disappointed. Nathan and Lila almost seemed like a completely different couple in this one than they were in Breach. They were both so emotionally f'ked up that I just felt a real disconnect with them. The back and forth crazy just got old....

They were both crazy

Their crazy drove
Crystal~BIG book addict~
4.5 Healing Stars

photo Moldiv_1386812262373_zps7ktmnnh0.jpg

Lila wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident hearing Nathan's voice yelling for her. He makes it to her and he is crying.

He was stunning. More beautiful than usual in his agony. I didn't move, I didn't speak, I lay there stunned. He was crying. Nathan was crying.

After finally succeeding in pushing Lila away, Lila was just coasting through her days. On her way to work, she was in a car accident. Nathan finally realized how much he needs Lila in his life, no matter the
Zakirrah BookBlogger
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley
4.5 Incredible, Haunting, Broken, Nathan Loving Stars!!

Two Broken souls
Shattered hearts
Painful memories

Can Lila and Nathan heal and finally move forward?

This is book two of the Breach series and after reading Dissolution (Breach #1.5),a Novella from Nathan POV, which was heart-breaking and made me love Nathan even more, I really had to have this book..And then K.I.Lynn you awesome woman sent an ARC I was over the moon *happy dancing* :D

Infraction starts off where the previous book left off, Lil
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Finally!! The sequel we've all been waiting for!

And what an emotional journey it was..

So Breach ended with Lila in hospital after the accident and Nathan calling out to her...
We had a lot of questions, some were answered in Dissolution but now we need the rest of them to be.

This book is all about Healing, Lila physically and Lila and Nathan mentally.

Broken heart, broken body, and broken soul. Not sure I can get more broken than that."

Now before they can heal each other, they need to heal themse
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
** 4 LET ME BE YOUR DIRTY WHORE STARS**

I LUV THIS SERIES .. I found infraction to be very romantic....while still being H-A-W-T as hell. I'm almost surprised by how much I loved it as I'm not a fan of romance novel but one word clears all that up ... LADYBONER!!!...

LILA , DAMN she frustrated me in the beginning but thankfully she got your shit together and in real life we'd be Besties for sure.

NATHAN, NATHAN, NATHAN!!!!

Lord have Mercy !!..There isn't a word in the English language capable of
Silvana
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing

* ARC provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review*

5 VERY BLOODY IMPRESSED STARS...

WOW! I read Infraction, was completely engrossed by it, loved it, devoured it and when I finished it, all words to describe it left me! You know when words seem small and ineffective, just useless empty expressions and not as trenchant as you want them to be! Therefore I will let others' words that are more eloquent describe how 'INFRACTION' SPOKE TO ME!!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
I didn't know if it was possible to like this more than the first book but I totally did love this one! I loved how they both grew in this one and how beautifully their relationship blossomed with them! The ending was more than perfect and I can't wait to read the final book in the series :)
~Dawn~TUG
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 ++++ Honeybear lovey hug stars
Let me start by saying I am a dirty talking whore monger..so if that offends you off the bat don't read my review and you can read this book but maybe shy away from book one. This book was AH-MAZING..it was full of emotion and got to the core of why these two broken souls were made to put each other back together..
 photo a99f7812-c161-40c8-9a3c-6a583196461c_zpsa5d72a9a.jpg

[image error] photo ineedlove_zpsae0db65e.jpg

Being a self described stalker of this author I have gone to bat for the way the first book can be misconstrued by disney princess reading
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Lovey Hug Stars

"I want us together; I want us happy and healthy. No more masks, just Lila and Nathan."

description

This story starts off right where we left our two broken characters in the first book of this series. Lila has woken up in the hospital completely banged up. Nathan is desperate to see her and beg for her forgiveness. Nathan is prepared to reveal his past, his insecurities and work on a relationship with Lila.

”I’m not much, but I’m all yours.
Everything I am. I know I’ll fuck up, but I prom
S.M. West
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 HEAL ME STARS

“Broken heart, broken body, and broken soul. Not sure I can get more broken than that.”

Lila and Nathan’s story continues right where it left off in Breach. Lila is at her lowest point ever having finally found love and then to have it shattered by the very one she entrusted with her heart. It was also at this point that Nathan realizes that no matter what he fears, walking away from Lila would be his biggest regret.

photo infraction_zps4ca6f850.jpg

This book focuses on Lila and Nathan’s journey back to trusti
Myla
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Nathan felt guilty about what happened to Lila. Now, Nathan will do anything to show Lila what she meant to him. But Lila, doubts his sincerity, after all, it was Nathan who ends their “relationship”. So, I can’t blame Lila for giving him the cold shoulder and “if looks could kill” attitude. Which he deserves, by the way! Nathan won’t give up that easily, he became attentive of Lila’s need and really using his charming personality to swoon her. And swoon he did, and before you know it, they’re a
Jen
I was so excited to start this second book, after the sizzling first book that featured Nathan and Delilah. The ending of "Breach" (book #1)had quite the cliffhanger, and the author left us waiting on the edge of our seat to find out if Delilah would survive after her car accident or not. I was horrified and extremely eager to dive right in to Book two! I had such high hopes for this sequel, only to be let down in a big way. The intense, possessive,aggressive, dirty talker; Nathan Thorne was abs ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Jointly reviewed for : http://totallybookedblog.com/

description

Gitte: So we finally got it; the next instalment in the journey of Lila and Nathan and wow did it make for an emotional and compulsive read. Infraction is about Lila and Nathan primarily healing themselves before they can heal their love for one another and embark on a more stable relationship that’s a little less frantic and intense. Well, for them anyway because you’d be hard pressed to find two more broken souls.

“I once said he w
Dee Montoya
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***3.5 Healing Stars*****

It's been a long and rough road for Nathan and Lila. They been through so much together already, but no matter the pain or the heartbreak their love remains strong...

After almost loosing Lila in a car accident, Nathan is faced with his deepest fear of loosing the one he loves; finally giving him the push to admit to himself and Lila, how much he loves her and how's he's willing to do whatever it takes to be with her. Lila on the other hand is full of doubts; nobody has e
19th Aug INFRACTION ARC READ may contain spoilers and be NSFW!! 229 113 Aug 21, 2013 12:59PM
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Unforgiven (Unforgiven, #1)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Cold-Blooded Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)
  • Frontline
  • Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet, #1)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Baby Love (Baby, #2)
  • Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
  • The Fifth Favor
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology, Amazon Bestseller Becoming Mrs. Lockwood, and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn ...more

Breach (4 books)
  • Breach (Breach, #1)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
  • Breached (Breach, #4)
“I’m yours. All that I am, if you want it. I’m not much, but I know I can be so much more with you.” 17 likes
“Why?” I asked, confused. Why did he care?

“Why what?”

“Why was he having a panic attack?”

She stared at me with her eyes wide before she leaned in.
“Lila…because he thought he’d lost you; he thought you were dead.”

“He didn’t have me to lose.” My breathing picked up as the emotional pain tightened my chest. “He threw me away.”
9 likes