Start by marking “In Too Deep (Others of Edenton, #1)” as Want to Read:
In Too Deep (Others of Edenton, #1)

In Too Deep

(Others of Edenton #1)

18+ Adult Content

Brody is a talented motorcycle mechanic and werewolf stuck in his painful past. On yet another depressing night, he is viciously attacked by vampires.

Fallon is a brilliant tattoo artist with inherent magic. Tired of men and their games, she climbs onto her Harley and leaves her old life behind.

Running for his life, Brody crashes into Fallon and sparks fly.
Published April 15th 2013 by Brandy L Rivers

Start your review of In Too Deep (Others of Edenton, #1)
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
I received this as an arc for an honest review:

Let me just start by saying this world is amazing! It is vivid and intense and completely engrossing!

Fallon is a woman you don't really know how to take at first. She is crazy gifted with abilities that are so far out there that for a moment I had to think about what it was she was actually capable of. It was the only way I could wrap my brain around her gifts. And even then, I'm not sure I was entirely successful. She really is that much of a badas
Aisling Zena
Feb 19, 2017 marked it as maybe
Shelves: kindle-freebie

Free on Amazon.co.uk at the time of posting.

Anastasia シ
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, authors-r, 2013
OMG!!!!! WOW! What an amazing book!!! :D Vampires, werewolves & magic! Yes, please!! J I absolutely loved this book! This story was way more than I expected.

loved Fallon’s character. She’s smart and talented, powerful and resourceful and loyal to her friends. Brody is caring, protective, strong and powerful but not as skilled as Fallon. The supporting characters also were interesting and I really am looking forward to reading more about them in the next book.

I loved the storyline and the world t
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Line “She felt so light, and so his. Not in a restricting, confining way, but like they belonged together, a part of each other. She didn’t care how cheesy it sounded.”

What a fabulous story that is different from your normal paranormal read. It has the sexy wolves I love so much but, it also has so awesome other characters like a ax wielding fae, a tattoo artist who can put wards in the tattoos she can also shape shift any to anything, and throw spells like nothing I've ever read about.
Liezel Felix
Was wanting to take a break from my typical contemporary romance and dabble back into paranormal and was given the opportunity to review this book for B.L. Rivers. The story is posted as her first novel so I really was not expecting much but WOW... this story was way more that I expected.

soulstorm_by_psycheanamnesis-d5zbhip

Having a long history with paranormal reads I always figured that the first book in a series normally deals with a lot of historical narrative and world building, descriptive mumbo jumbo but this one just gets r

Leah
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-re-read
I received this book from the author in exchange for a review!

***Warning- this book is sexually explicit! Not suitable for children***

This book was amazing I fell in love with the characters the minute I started reading! Fallon is one of the best female protagonists that I have read in recent years! She kicks a$$ and takes names and is fiercely independent. She has a violent and disturbing past and is reluctant to get involved with the opposite sex ever again! Brody is a sexy werewolf that is im
Kirsten
I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review. I was pleasantly surprised when I started reading In Too Deep. Druids, Shifters, Shadowwalkers, and ink - what more could a girl ask for? This was a truly intriguing tale, and I just loved the story that Brand weaved. Fallon is a kickass, tattooed Druid, Brody is a heartbroken were who lost his wife. They come together in a twist of fate that leads to more. Fallon is a true fighter, even if something is good for her, she'll still fig ...more
Anna-marie
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Brilliant.
I knew I wld like it when I found out Fallon was a tattoo artist who rode a Harley! I wanted to be her then, but when she turns out to be a druid kick arse woman & I definitely wanted to be her.
This book has everything I love. Magic, evil Vampires & more importantly one very sexy Werewolf.
I loved it from start to finish & was very upset when I did finish it. I'm very happy to know that there will be more in this series.
Brandy has a lovely writing style & her Sex scenes are H
Tracy
Wow, omg, i loved, loved, loved this book! It was a great story and sizzling, steamy HOT!! I just had to devour this book in one sitting, i couldnt stop myself!

This book threw you straight into the action and alot of different characters, at first i thought omg so many different "others", but each and everyone of them got explained (not in a boring way) so i knew who was what and what they was capable of!!

Fallon was a bad ass druid, full of tatts and piercings, with a very independent streak, i
Magen McMinimy
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Werewolves, vampires, druids oh my!

This book has a little of something for everyone. Meet Fallon our hard-ass Druid heroine, with her tats and piercings. Then meet Brody our super hot, currently in mourning, second in command wolf *sigh* I loved Brody.

This book had plenty of action, lots of steamy scenes and a snarky voice to our main character.
I enjoyed the world River’s created with all her different characters, and it didn’t stop with the aforementioned creatures, she tossed a Brownie in the
Katie
I received this book in exchange for an honest review (Lovers of Paranormal)

Initially Read: January 2014

I liked that it had a mix of paranormal creatures in it. Quite action packed. I thought it was an interesting way in which Fallon and Brody met, or collided together. Loved that Fallon can do lots of interesting stuff as a druid, especially combining magic with tattooing - very cool!

Re-Read: March 2015
Melanie
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
4.5*s
Loved it!
review posted here...

I just loved this book, it is a genre that I love and always go back to no matter what. The synopsis is spot on with its description and that alone should pull you into this awesome read. Fallon is the kind of character I love, a free spirited biker chick, with a great sense of humour, capable of kicking a few butts and to top it all off she’s a tattooist. She also holds an air of mystery around her because of her abiliti
Lindy Spencer
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a must read if you enjoy paranormal romance!

From the first page, I found myself pulled into this story about Others - werewolves, druids, fae, and vampires, to name a few - and enjoying the ebb and flow. The rhythm was easy for me to follow and I enjoyed seeing events from both Fallon's and Brody's points of view. This made for an interesting twist and a better understanding of the situations.

Fallon is a complex character, edgy with a heavy dose of confidence. I like that. When she meets
L.J. Baker
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I'm a sucker for anything with vampires, werewolves, or faeries, so when I started reading In Too Deep I thought I was in heaven. Not only does it have my three favorite fantasy creatures, but there are a whole host of 'others' like werecats, mages, druids and more. There is a large cast to get to know, but the main characters, Fallon and Brody are easy to fall in love with. Fallon is strong and full of spunk. She isn't your typical weak and helpless female lead, waiting for the guy to come in a
Crystal
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by LoP in place of a honest review. Now Fallon is one woman I would never want to make mad. A woman that can do all she can is one you would want on you side to help you with all those things that go bump in the night.

Fallon and Brody meet in a way that they will always remember. Brody is in his wolf shape and Fallon is on her motorcycle going down the road at night. She has a spell on it so that it doesn't make a noise and has her lights off. Brody runs into her bike whil
Sarah Cradit
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a ride! Rivers takes the best elements of paranormal- fun abilities, mysterious characters- and manages to make them shine brighter than ever before! Fallon is a heroine you can get behind; she has just the right balance of sexiness, danger, and coolness, and you're rooting for her the entire time. Brody is the perfect match for her (and for all of us...am I right, ladies??), and his protectiveness will strike a chord in every woman whose pulse skips a beat when their man comes to thei ...more
Gayle Gelston
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The mix of magical and mythical creatures is very different than the usual "Werewolf" or "Vampire" series. I loved the variety of characters and the fact that the heroine is a strong and independant woman. I am looking forward to more books in the series because I want to learn more about all the characters.
Jocelyn Sanchez
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
I'm really at a loss for words. I'm not sure 'Brilliant' or even 'Amazing' are strong enough words to convey how I think about this book. One thing I can definitely say is that this is one of the best books I read this year! And one of the best books I ever read ever!

This story begins with a woman named Fallon who is sick of men and their ways. She is riding her motorcycle when something, or rather, someone crashes into her. She recovers and sees that the person that ran into her was a werewolf
Lydia H
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SEE COMPLETE POST HERE: http://heabookshelf.blogspot.com/2013...

5 STARS!

"He looks at you like you're the only woman who exists."

I want to start off by saying that I lost my Paranormal Romance genre V-card to this book and I'm glad it happened. At first, I was very hesitant to read it since I feared I wouldn't be able to get passed the paranormal aspect of it. But I am beyond thrilled I was wrong. This was truly a great read. The story line and the characters were intriguing and very
A. Gorman
May 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I was given a copy of 'In Too Deep' in exchange for an honest review. I recently started reading paranormal genre and this book is another reason I am glad I did!

This book has a lot of characters, but I believe it is a great introduction to them because this is book one of the series. I love when authors do this because they don't need to be reintroduced in the following books. The main characters in this book are Fallon (druid), Brody (werewolf), Slater (werewolf), Jess (werewolf) and Hayden (E
Autumn
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book to give an honest reviews.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN! I really loved this book. Let me say this I love reading about the weres, vamps, but more importantly I love reading about the main character when they are kicking ass.

With In Too Deep you have a tattoo artist (which by the way is freaking awesome) who is leaving behind her ex in San Francisco why? Well you just have to read that to find out, lets just say I would have kicked him to the curb a long time ago sweetie. Not only that Fal
Kay Richards
May 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* Reviewed by Seductive Romance Reviews *
Overall I would rate this book 4.5 stars.

Fallon, a redheaded druid, who can kick ass and drive a Harley, is running away from her ex lover and weretiger, Isaac.
When she magically silences her bike and cuts the lights, a dark creature runs across her path and crashes into her.
On closer inspection, the dark creature is a werewolf called Brody. Brody, after being ambushed by two vamps is
in bad shape; his injuries would leave a mortal on their deathbed. Whe
Novel Grounds
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was another of those books where the author creates a world that you get completely lost in. I was on the edge of the couch reading this book, completely devoid or my reality I was lost in the story.

I knew from when Brady first contacted me this story was going to be great. She was passionate and it showed in her writing. A book that really shows you the complete picture. This book astonishes and doesn’t leave you wanting for anything more that another book because it was just THAT good.

I f
Claire Taylor
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brandy L Rivers
In Too Deep
Others of Edenton #1
Paranormal Romance

From the very start of this book I just couldn’t get enough. Brandy does an excellent job with the plot line, scene setting and character development and there is a great mix of sex, action, magic, vampires and shifters. As the story continues the characters become friends, people you care about, and although there are a few to remember, the story has been written in such a way that it’s easy to keep track.

Brody and Fallon are m
Lindy Spencer
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy paranormal romance books with a healthy dose of action, this is a must read.

Fallon is a complex character, edgy with a heavy dose of co
Kate
The heroine in this book is one tough cookie, loyal to the bone and deep, deep down is a softy at heart

Please before you read this book, read the .5 book "New Beginnings" as I made the mistake of not doing it. I then had to back track as it gives you a better understanding of the characters. I wanted to read something different and well this certainly was different and bloody brilliant.

Fallon is a tattooed, hard as nails, ass kicking Druid and I loved her and her character so much. She lives Sa
Marta Cox
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First I will state that I was given this free for an honest review and didn't really expect it to be that good. I mean if its being given away it can't be that good right? Wrong! It's really very good and no I have never met the author and we are not best friends or anything !
Briefly it's the story of Fallon a Druid witch meeting Brody a werewolf who's wife died a few years ago and left him torn and grieving.Fallon is escaping from a relationship that was toxic and is not looking for love but th
Satarupa
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side!

Firstly I would like to thank Brandy L. Rivers, author of In Too Deep for giving me this wonderful opportunity of reviewing her work and I’m really glad to do that. So, moving on to the review part now.

WOW! That was just breathtakingly, freakishly wonderful! This is the very first thought that will come to your mind when you’ll finish this book. It’s really that much awesome, I swear!

The story sucked me i
 Reading In Pajamas
IN TOO DEEP (BOOK 1, OTHERS OF EDENTON) by Brandy L Rivers
PUBLISHED: April 14, 2013
REVIEW BY: Reading In Pajamas/ Donna
RATED: 4 Stars

REVIEW:
Weres, Vampires and Druids all in one town and all in one book. I thought I would be overloaded with all the "others" in one story but the author kept it all on track. I like how the Weres and Druids all worked together to combat the evil threat while basically being normal people that you could relate to. The story revolves around Fallon, a tattoo artist an
Hollie
Jul 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-paranormal
Paranormal beings galore

This made for a good read. I enjoyed it.

Pros:
* strong heroine that's the ultimate badass
* lots of paranormal beings
* great potential for more stories to come
* HOT sexual tension between Brody and Fallon

Cons:
* Loved the beginning, it just pulled me in, the middle lagged on for a while to me, but towards the end the pace picked back up for me
* Too many characters in the story; some seemed very irrelevant and it was difficult to keep up with who was who, but perhaps they w
Q&A with Sarah Da...: In Too Deep Q&A 1 6 Aug 18, 2013 11:20PM
Paranormal Reads: Giveaway for a new book 1 7 Apr 26, 2013 05:40PM

• Midnight's Daughter (Dorina Basarab, #1)
  • Lyric's Accidental Mate (Iron Wolves MC, #1)
  • Kitty Cat (Age of Night, #1)
  • Hexing with a Chance of Tornadoes (Grimm Cove, #2)
  • Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
  • Eternal Hunter (Night Watch, #1)
  • Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine, #1)
  • When a Beta Roars (A Lion's Pride, #2)
  • Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1)
  • Lift Her Up (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #3)
  • To Catch Her Death (Grim Reality, #1)
  • The Potion Commotion (Happy Blendings Witch #1)
  • Plain Jayne (Friends First, #1)
  • Tallulah's Temptation (Sea Shenanigans #1)
  • Street Spells: Seven Urban Fantasy Shorts
  • Syphon's Song (Mayflower Mages, #1)
  • The Impossible Wizard (The Aegis of Merlin #1)

I've always loved books, especially about monsters and magic, so I started writing. I'm working on a prequel and the next few books in the Others of Edenton series, and I have a head full of stories to share.

I'm a stay at home mother with a wonderful husband who lets me write and write to my hearts content.

Others of Edenton (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • New Beginnings (Others of Edenton, #0.5)
  • Shadows Fall (Others of Edenton, #1.5)
  • Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton, #2)
  • Falling into Place (Others of Edenton, #3)
  • Breaking Free (Others of Edenton, #4)
  • Mending Scars (Others of Edenton, #5)
  • Light In Darkness (Others of Edenton, #6)
  • Blissful Agony (Others of Edenton, #7)
  • Entangled Darkness (Others of Edenton #8)
  • Deadly Design