Start by marking “His Wicked Games (His Wicked Games, #1; The Cunningham Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
His Wicked Games (His Wicked Games, #1; The Cunningham Family, #1)

His Wicked Games

(The Cunningham Family #1)

Trapped with a billionaire in his mysterious mansion... Can she beat him at his own game?

Lily Frazer would do anything to save the Frazer Center for the Arts--even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. When Lily breaks onto the Cunningham estate, she only wants to find and reason with Calder. (All right, all right, she wants to punch him, too, but that's Pla
Published June 11th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services (first published May 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about His Wicked Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Wicked Games

Start your review of His Wicked Games (His Wicked Games, #1; The Cunningham Family, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Ye xB by sb_zpsxv6xwmlp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (4/8/2015)

Series is complete.

BLURB:

Lily Frazer would do anything to save the Frazer Center for the Arts--even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. When Lily breaks onto the Cunningham estate, she only wants to find and reason with Calder. (All right, all right, she wants to punch him in the face, too, but that's Plan B.) As it turns out, the arrogant billionaire is
Shurrn
Trapped with a gorgeous billionaire? Yes please!
“Should I be afraid?” I ask him.
An eager smile stretches across his lips. “Very.”
A "One-Click" Feebie Pays off!
That's right, I said it's FREE on Amazon, so go get it.

I think I have a tendency to go a little wild with downloading freebies... If I like the blurb and it costs me zero dollars, it's going to wind up on my Kindle shelf. That's just how it is... Unfortunately my "To-Read" list is longer than the average Romance hero's... Wel
Iris Blaire
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rich-boy, m-f
Okay, I have to be honest, this book kind of weirded me out, reason being is that it appealed to both my childhood and adult senses.

Exhibit A: Calder's house was kind of like this...

To which Lily's reaction was a bit like this...

But then, throw in a bit of dungeon sex, which leaves us with Exhibit B:

So what I'm trying to say is, imagine being a young determined female thrown in a fascinating old mansion with many hidden passageways, playing hide and seek, with a sweet, sweet billionaire out to
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
DNF.

I got as far as 17% but really disliked the heroine!

She basically harasses a man, for months, who has recently lost his father, because he decided not to provide funds to their art centre! But, I can only assume, she thinks she has some right to that money, money that she is very sneery about his family having. She decides to go to his house, flash the cameras then trespass.

At 17% she eventually remembers this poor bloke she has been harassing, and insulting ever since she trespasses on his
Smitten's Book Blog

Well... it was... different.

A modern day, twisted, steamy fairytale.

3.5 stars.

"I've already made it clear that I'm attracted to you, and it's quite obvious that you're attracted to me as well. I'm just saying that I don't see why you can't have it both ways. Or, come to think of it, why I can't have you a few dozen ways in the meantime."

In His Wicked Games, Lily Frazer runs a non-profit arts centre, called The Frazer Centre, which has been funded by Calder's late father, up until hi
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
His Wicked Games
(His Wicked Games #1)
By Ember Casey

Lilly-work at art center that works with children in the community. The center depends on donations from the community to help pay the bills & offer art classes for children. Their biggest donor is The Cunningham family- Now that ( father died , Lilly now has to deal with the playboy son ,who is trying to terminated his contract with the art center & will no longer donate to the center.. Lilly is freaking out cuz they are about lose the center.
Jessica's Book Review
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Read More Reviews | Find Me on Facebook

His Wicked Games is a great quick and fun romance read! I read the book within three hours and couldn’t put it down! It was erotic without being too much; it was sweet without being cheesy, and well written. I want the second book in the series NOW!! It does not leave off on a cliff hanger but you will be invested into the characters and want to continue their story.

description

His Wicked Games is about 25 year-old Lilly who works with her father at an art center th
Irida
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-most-favorite
5 'wicked' Stars!

This book was simply amazing!! I really enjoyed every second of it. I began and finished it within the day, it was a real page turner!

We have a wicked mysterious Alpha Billionaire and a strong sassy heroine, I loved them both very much!! It was a mouse cat game all the time, teasing each other and with steaming sex and erotic scenes!

Calder Cunningham is the heir of the Cunningham family fortune, a sexy billionaire, wicked, intelligent who before his father death has spent h
preppea
Talk about starting out with a bang and not stopping until the last page! HIS WICKED GAMES had me from the summary and I am thrilled to say it did not disappoint!

The summary itself is mysterious and leaves a lot to the imagination. Since part of what propelled me to read the book right away was how intriguing the summary was, I don’t want to spoil any of the suspense by giving away the storyline—just trust me when I say it’s everything it promises and so much more.

What I can tell you is the feel
Candace
I mostly listened to the Audible version of this book, and I have to say that I liked it. The narration was good and the back and forth banter between Calder and Lily kept things light-hearted and funny.

Lily was feisty, which I loved. Right from the start I was thinking, "This lady is ballsy!" Then she started climbing the gate to Calder's mansion, and I knew that she would keep me laughing.

From their first meeting, sparks were flying. Talk about sexual frustration, I was so glad when they final
♡Karlyn P♡
DNF'd at 50%. Oh boy, I tried but I am just not in the mood for reading stilted dialogue and silly plotting. Not even for an erotica fluff piece which promises some hot sex scenes. This book would be great if you just want to read some sexy banter and some naughty sex scenes, and if you don't expect much depth or a believable story. I could have enjoyed that but sadly the dialogue was filled with a lot of double-speak innuendos that felt a bit cheesy, and the so-called attraction felt more force ...more
Rachael Allen
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING!!! It's so freaking HAWT (there's the voyeurism scene and the hide and seek scene and the let-me-tell-you-about-this-painting scene. Oh, and the hedge maze scene! How could I forget that?!). It's really well paced/plotted too so the tension builds and builds.

I love that the MC Lily is strong and vulnerable at the same time. This isn't the pushover girl with the warped guy - they're both tapping into their wild sides here and feeding off each other and she enjoys giving into
CeCe
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013, arc, romance

I did not know what to think about this book when I started reading it, but it pulled me in at page one. I love how it started. Lily outside of Calder’s house yelling at him to open the gates to his driveway. Yes, he is a handsome billionaire who lives in a mansion. Lily yells that she is not leaving his property until he comes out and talks to her about the pledge he broke. I loved that in Lilly. It was so funny and I love what happened after.

Did I feel connected to the characters? Yes. I liked
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
His Wicked Games by Ember Casey

4 stars!!

The blurb had me intrigued with this one and I was not disappointed. Although I did wonder about the choices that Lily made sometimes..I appreciated she was stranded but it did seem a bit of a strange thing to do…however, with Calder as a reason to stay…I think any red blooded woman would do the same!!

Lily was feisty and a little pocket rocket, so was emotional, powerful and headstrong when it came to her beliefs and the centre that her parents had created
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
What a surprising debut by Ember Casey! I loved this very well-written and sexy story of Lily Frazer and Calder Cunningham, two of my new favorite characters. The book follows Lily as she sets out to confront Calder over what she sees as a breach of his binding promise to fund the non-profit arts center founded by her father. He has turned down her many efforts to contact him over his decision to stop funding the Frazer Center, so she decides to take matters into her own hands and confront him i ...more
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Crazy for Books (Stephanie) by: Ember Casey

ARC provided by author for an honest review.

3.5 Stars

The author did a good job with this book. It's difficult to write an entire book which mostly entails the event that happen with only two characters. There were times when Lily called her father and when her crazy ex showed up, but for the most part this story is about Lily and Calder.

Lily is determined to get Billionaire playboy Calder Cunninham to keep to the word of his deceased father in providing the funding pledgee to her father's A
Janey
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Great story about Lily and her fight to save the Frazer Center for Arts, which her father had help establish.

The Center had been largely supported by the Cunningham family in recent years, and following a death in their family, the 4 year contract that had been drawn up securing that support was whipped from the Center. Calder Cunningham appeared to be the arrogant, billionaire, playboy that was responsible for that.

It was delightful and delicious to watch Lily challenge Calder about the situati
Trish
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Not bad for a romance novel, but definitely left a lot to be desired... luckily there's a part II where a lot more history and secrets will be revealed. This is one of those instantly hot and heavy relationships so it should be interesting to see how the author makes the couple stick together in the wake of the chaos that's about to ensue. ...more
~Mindy Lynn~
Free on Amazon 7/17/17
A.M.
Apr 03, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, e-books
Lily Frazer’s whole life is the Frazer Centre for the Arts. So much so that when the Calder Cunningham inherits his billionaire father’s estate and refuses to honour his father’s continued charity, she races out to the estate to talk to him face to face. But a storm blows in and the road floods and she’s marooned. Calder likes games and Lily likes Calder.
What if the prize was the Centre donation?
***
I have a real problem with this book and it’s the main character. I want to slap Lily. First off,
Zakirrah BookBlogger
4 fun, hot and wicked stars!

This story has you intrigued right from the start and by the end of it you just want more! Lily and her father own The Frazer Center for the Arts and when their largest benefactors The Cunninghams break the pledge contract without warning as soon as Carter Cunningham takes over the family funds.Things begin to go down hill for The Frazer Center.

Lily decides that since Carter isn't replying to her calls or messages she should go over to the mansion and talk to him fac
⚜️Charlotte⚜️

Type: Audiobook.

Book rating: ☆☆☆☆

Narration rating: ☆☆☆▪5

Review

I was gifted this audio book for an honest review, so firstly thank you to the author :●D

His Wicked Games is a short steamy little book, at just under 7 hours of panty dropping hotness.

Lily Frazer runs a non profit organisation with her father, it is an art foundation that has been brought up from nothing to what is today.

Unfortunately the main person that has been giving money to the founda
Say
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I loved this! Review in a few.....

WOW!!! THIS WAS JUST WOW!!! I really really really enjoyed reading this one. This is a debut by the author Ember Casey and I would say she wrote one hell of a fun story. I'm glad I took a chance on this one.

Here are the reasons why I loved it:

1. The story. I love this "cat and mouse" thing going on between Lily and Calder. The story was fast paced. It doesn't beat around the bush. It is free from drama (thank God for that) and it is basically fun to read
Liv
The premise of this book was really good. There's this kind of ominous excitement with heroine, Lily Frazer breaking into Calder Cunningham's estate in order to convince the billionaire to not renege on his late father's promise of monetary contribution to the Frazer Center for the Arts (owned by her father). It was a series of unfortunate events (or fortunate for this budding romance), which included a storm that kept Lily in Calder's mansion for days. Both Calder and Lily have good chemistry a ...more
Veronica of V's Reads
Imagine being young, attractive and desperate for money...you'd be Lily Fraser, operations manager for the Fraser Center for the Arts, a non-profit community project to help underprivileged kids.

And, she hadn't been desperate until Calder Cunningham, heir of the Center's largest benefactor, had inexplicably stripped their funding.

Lily--again, young attractive and desperate--wants to entice Calder to reinstate the funding, by whatever means necessary.

Finding Lily trapped at the Cunningham estate
Jen Mcnamara
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
Seriously great book, people! It was fun and interesting and sexy, not to mention it actually came with a plot! I've been noticing that a lot lately, books full of sex but no plot...not the case here!

Lily definitely comes off as a selfish, stubborn brat, but shes being a selfish, stubborn brat for very unselfish reasons...interesting, I know!

Caulder is refined and classy thanks to his upbringing, but he's so very sexy and interesting and full of surprises. He's under an extreme amount of press
Eva Morgan
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVED it! Calder initially comes off all arrogance, but once I learned a little more about his character, I was definitely in love with him. I also adored how fierce and no-nonsense Lilly was. Everything also came together really well in the ending. And I loved the premise! Some of those "games" were seriously elaborate and I was sucked in for the ride.

Unless, for some reason, you hate gorgeous playboy billionaires and some seriously sexy action in an awesome mansion...this one's for you. :)
LoudVal
Apr 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
I was turned off pretty early on, when she mentions eating beef Stroganoff at this mansion as if that's high cuisine. Sex was ok, but too many instances of tongues in ears, and she was a bit of an idiot for 25yo? Also her dad left his successful dentist business to start up an art space... why? I was hoping for a silly romp and this was weirdly intense (aggressive sex and moodiness, then a moment later hand wringing over losing the art space and an emotionally abusive ex?) and just not that good ...more
Cazy
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
Sex scenes were awesome and thrilling because of the chase. It's not easily done right without an ick-factory, but the author pulled it off. Main character started off annoying as hell, but redeemed herself in the end. Wish she would get over some of her 'sacrificial lamb' issues, but many women have that disease. I love to be thrilled.

• Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Unavailable (Secrets #1)
  • The Rancher's Second Chance: Rock Creek Ranch (Parker Ranches, Inc. Book 1)
  • Naughty Wish (Brit Boys Sports, #5)
  • Slammed
  • Made to Beg (Mafia Masters #5)
  • Coerced: Blackmailed by the Billionaire (Billionaire Buchanan Romance, #1)
  • His Sub (The Dom's Submission #1)
  • The Mistletoe Game
  • Sexiest Billionaire (Titans, #1)
  • Crush on You (Bliss Brothers, #1)
  • Tessa Ever After (Reluctant Hearts, #2)
  • Billionaire Romance
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • Lucas (Bad Boys of Dry River, Wyoming #1)
  • Dom Fitness
  • The Agreement (Unrestrained, #1)
Join my VIP list for new release announcements and bonus goodies! ♥

Ember Casey is a USA Today bestselling writer who lives in Atlanta, Georgia in a den of iniquity (or so she likes to tell people). She write books about wicked billionaires, Hollywood bad boys, playboy princes, and sexy treasure hunters.

When she's not writing steamy romances, you can find her whipping up baked goods (usually of the

The Cunningham Family (6 books)
  • Truth or Dare (His Wicked Games, #2; The Cunningham Family, #2)
  • Her Wicked Heart (Her Wicked Heart, #1; The Cunningham Family, #3)
  • Lost and Found (Her Wicked Heart, #2; The Cunningham Family, #4)
  • Their Wicked Wedding (The Cunningham Family, #5)
  • Their Wicked Forever (The Cunningham Family, #6)

News & Interviews