Start by marking “A Method to the Madness: A Guide to the Super Evil” as Want to Read:
A Method to the Madness: A Guide to the Super Evil

A Method to the Madness: A Guide to the Super Evil

In an almost unprecedented move, a conclave of The Super Evil convened last year at a secret lair in North America to create a guide book for aspiring ne'er-do-wells. The result? A collection of papers known generally as "A Method to the Madness: a Guide to the Super Evil, " a collection destined to become the handbook globally of every evil genius.
The collection includes
Published June 1st 2013 by Five Rivers Publishing (first published April 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Method to the Madness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Method to the Madness

Start your review of A Method to the Madness: A Guide to the Super Evil
Katy
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those seeking to be more Evil
Recommended to Katy by: LTER
Book Info: Genre: Short story anthology/Self-help parody
Reading Level: MG on up
Recommended for: Those who want to be a super villain, or a supervillain for that matter...

My Thoughts: Okay, this was just hilarious. A series of articles including advice on all aspects of being Super Evil, including the care and maintenance of minions, person.al presentation, etc. If you've been wanting some advice on how to be truly Evil, whether it's big or small, you can find that here. Don't miss the biography
Rebecca Douglass
May 03, 2013 rated it liked it

This collection of short works is presented as a set of essays meant to guide the young would-be Evil Genius or super-villain through the intricacies and challenges of his or her chosen field. Contributions from more than 20 authors range from "Cognitive Perspective in the Pursuit of Evil," through "The Art of Minionizing Marine Life" (tip: small prey fish are prone to being eaten just when you have them trained. Larger predators may eat you), to "The Importance of Date Night to the Married Supe
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-list
Are you aiming for world domination? Looking for tips on minions and henchpeople? Need a boost to your moral in a world that just doesn't appreciate evil the way it should?

Look no further, because I have the book for you!

A Method to the Madness: A Guide to the Super Evil is a collection of papers for aspiring ne'er-do-wells, written by those who have succeeded in the world of evil.

And if you're not aspiring to a life of evil, you might pick this up to see what the junior high kids down the road
David Watson
Jul 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recently it occurred to me that I'm not getting any younger and its time for me to start following my life's dream of becoming an evil mad scientist and take over the world. The problem was I didn't even know where to begin, I mean it's not like there are evil genius classes that you can take at your local community college. Then I was looking online and found A Method to the Madness A Guide to the Super Evil edited by Jeffery A Hite and Michell Plested.

This book will tell you everything you nee
Ruby Ridge
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
I was given this book complimentary from LibraryThing.com in e-book form in return for my honest review. Everything stated in this review is of my own opinion and I was not compensated monetarily for providing this review.
I found this book to be a slow read, not due to it being badly written - it is not. I am one of a minority who did not like 'Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy', fans of this style of humor I suspect are the target audience for this book.
I read this one section at a time normall
Katharina
Apr 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
A nifty range of essays. Great fun!
Nightwing
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
I was given this book to review as an ebook. That made it easy for me to read it while waiting for other things in my life to happen (a store to open, a doctor to see me, that sort of thing). That was, unfortunately, the only good thing about it. It was not badly written, it was just simply boring. I found my mind drifting from the words and taking flights of fancy that had little to do with the book I was supposed to be reading.
Graham Phalen
rated it did not like it
Sep 04, 2018
R.L. Naquin
Apr 27, 2013
Michell Plested
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erin
Mike Hunt
is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2013
J.M.
Feb 14, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Patrick