Start by marking “Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3)

Tristan's Lyceum Wolves

(Immortals of New Orleans #3)

An erotic paranormal romance...

Published April 11th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Tristan's Lyceum Wolves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tristan's Lyceum Wolves

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I'm not going to write a full review for this one, because I don't have much to say. I was excited for this installment in the Immortals of New Orleans series, because it focused on Tristan, Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves. He was a favorite character of mine from the two previous books. I went into this thinking that it would be my favorite book thus far, but sadly it was just the opposite.

This was just an okay read for me. It was easy to get through, but nothing about it wowed me. There were parts
Steph
****** E-Book provided by the author, Beta Version ******

I cannot begin to explain how delighted I was when asked to Beta Read this book by the lovely Kym Grosso. I had so much fun discussing all the chapters, the romance and the incredibly clever storyline. So a huge thanks to you, Kym. I had a blast.

This was another fantastic addition to an already wonderful series. Tristan's Lyceum Wolves has everything I look for in a book. A beautifully intense romance that takes your breath away with ev
Kristin Anders
Aug 11, 2013 rated it did not like it
I usually don't review books anymore, but I paid for this novel and really feel I need an outlet right now.

This book has me confused. There is a lot of head-hopping, but head-hopping can be a style choice. Assuming the head-hopping is on purpose, I only had to be prepared for head-hops in the same paragraph. Some head hops are very sudden and caused me to read sections of the story twice, unsure who's POV I was in.

There are a lot of echoed words, and there are even echoed thoughts. Hero would
Patricia
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i have to admit, i was once a die hard vamp. girl, but men like tristan have changed my mind!
if you are a fan of what i refer to as "shifter-crack", then i highly recommend this book. i honestly have not one bad thing to say about this book, not one! i loved it from beginning to end, and i willbeg right here and now for LOGAN to get his story told ;)

can't wait to keep reading this series.
Taralinda
Hell yes! This book was amazing! I'm so excited about this book Im having trouble getting my thoughts in order to write this review. I have to say, this book completely redeemed the series for me after the disaster of Luca's Magical Embrace (*shudders*). Okay, now for the review...

description

Tristan is the Alpha of the Lyceum Wolf Pack in Philadelphia; he is their leader physically and emotionally. As a result, he has a great amount of responsibility in order to keep the pack functioning and peaceful. Th
╰☆╮ LovesToRead ╰☆╮
4.5 HOWLING WOLFISH STARS...

This third installment of Ms. Grosso's "Immortals of New Orleans" series, deviates from the first two Vampires and gives us some direct insight on one of the series' best, funniest and wittiest characters...the Were, Alpha Tristan Livingston...tall, sexy wolf extraordinaire.

You get to experience him numerous times in the first two books about vampires Kade and Luca, but this time we get a "wolf's eye" view into the the mind, the life and the pack of the Alpha himself
Mel
I loved Tristan up until the ménage. I personally believe the ménage was NOT necessary to the story. I personally cannot see an Alpha Wolf in love with his mate sharing his mate in any way. Callie was even uncomfortable with the ménage and let her trust of Tristan lead her which also upset me. The story would have earned 4 Stars without the ménage. The ménage took too much away from my "respect" for Tristan.
Sassy
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing

FABULOUS!!!

Another awesome read in the fantastic series (Immortals of New Orleans) by Kym Grosso.

They just keep getting better and better. I am so ready for the next issue!!
Karen
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again a story I could fall into and enjoy without any major distraction other than my own stops to absorb here and there. The characters are as vivid as ever and makes knowing them a pleasant prospect in every book. They have rich and varied lives that could fit in anywhere and with any other people. I can follow and know that where it takes me will always be vastly interesting even with the violence which comes in their world.

Tristan is like any other man wolf or not. He values his freedo
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves is the third book in Kym Grosso’s fabulous Immortals of New Orleans series. I have loved Tristan’s character since first meeting him in Kade’s Dark Embrace (the first book in the series) and was so anxious to read his story. Kym Grosso went above and beyond all expectations with Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves. Tristan is the same sexy wolf as he has been, but this time we get to see why he’s Alpha. Tristan is on the search for those responsible for the attacks on his clan and we ...more
Tracie R
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tristan - Alpha and Protector of the Lyceum Wolves

What do you do when you’re the Powerful Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves and the woman who set your body on fire and consumes your every emotion is terrified and keeping a secret?

How do you react when she is your mate and your trusted friend helps the very wolves that caused her pain trespass on your land and taken her from you?

YOU GET HER BACK AND GET JUSTICE FOR YOUR PACK!!!

Tristan Livingston is the Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves, recently his club has
Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector
4.5/5

Well I said in my Review of Luca's book that I loved it more than Kade's but I think this one might have topped both of their's..lol Their was just something about Tristan's raw, sensual, Alpha Maleness that I couldn't get enough of. He had me all melty and warm inside. I also really loved Kalli which is unusual since I read these books for the Alpha Males..lol She was this sweet, animal loving, soft hearted but bad as hell Alpha Bitch and I loved it! The instant chemistry and sexual tensio
Bleumoon
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves moves at such a fast pace I found myself scooted to the edge of my chair holding my breath more than once. I loved getting to know Tristan better and all the new characters we are introduced to in this book. There is tons of action lots of steamy hot sex and some very sweet love. There is humor and drama (yes I did cry) and an asshat of a bad guy. She adds something new to the genre and makes it all hers.
I am so in love with the people and the world Ky
Liz Cabrejos
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhhhh, what a rush!!! I absolutely loved this book!!! It was sexy, and rough and animalistic yet loving and....did I say sexy?? Tristan, hot damn what a fine ass sexy Alpha, would love for him to cross my path :). The instant chemistry between him & Kalli just makes the storyline that much better. There are some pretty sexy scenes, loved the characters, loved the way the story progressed. I'm actually sad I'm done, just might have to read it again. And oh my, the set up for Logan's story.. ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
After living his life as a bachelor and alpha of the Lyceum pack it was great to watch Tristin fall for Kalli. I enjoyed the interaction between Tristian and Logan and can't wait for Logan to have his own HEA.
Elizabeth
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy werewolves, romance, thrills, suspense. This book is a strong third in Kym Grosso's series. A definite must for any paranormal romance bookshelf!
LipSmackin' GoodBooks Bloggin' Bitches
This was a kick ass Paranormal Romance about the leader or Alpha, of the Philly area, Tristan. His presence exudes power, strength, and sexuality. And right now he is pissed! Someone, werewolf or human, he is unsure, had the audacity to burn down his club last week. HIS CLUB! However with the help of a few higher ups in the city, he has his new club Noir, that he must commence the grand opening of. Even though rage is boiling under his skin, and he is itching to wage a war, he pulls his self thr ...more
Chris
5 out of 5 stars

Description ~

Charismatic and powerful Lyceum Wolves' Alpha, Tristan Livingston, is out for revenge after a devastating attack on his pack. Not only did he survive a building collapse, he orchestrated the rebuild of his chic, state-of-the-art nightclub within a week. Determined to mete out justice, he rescues a beautiful witness who may be the key to helping him find the perpetrators.

Dr. Kalli Williams, dedicated veterinarian, is hiding a secret that endangers not only her own li
Sandy S
Apr 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW: Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves is the third installment in Kym Grosso’s paranormal Immortals of New Orleans series featuring vampires, wolves, witches and more. Tristan’s story is a wonderful storyline filled with romance, betrayal, heartbreak, and love. The reader was first introduced to Tristan in Kade’s Dark Embrace and his story is well worth the price of admission.

Kalli is our heroine who is much more than human, but her presence in Tristan’s life stirs his wolf into a need that cannot and
ILVN
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!! This is my favorite so far in Ms Grosso's Immortals of New Orleans series! Tristan is handsome, sauve, sexy, commanding, confident and HOTTER THAN SIN! He is the Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves, born and bred to lead. When his club is burnt down by his enemies, he is out for blood. Through his connection with the vampires, specifically Kade's sire, he receives a video tape showing a woman entering his club and "taking" his huge yellow boa constrictor named, Eve. ...more
Iris (Artemis Library)
Apr 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves is already the third book from this fantastic series. The Where the first two books Kade's Dark Embrace and Luca's Magic Embrace where about the vampires this book is about werewolves. A big change in this series but sertanly a welcome one for me.

Kym did a fantastic job with this story. Tristan's Lyceum Wolves is fast paced with lots of action, our favorite paranormal beings and of course lovable characters that where my favorite from the first page.

Tristan's Lyceum Wolve
Mistress of the Dark Path
Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves is the third book in the Immortals of New Orleans series. It could be read alone without any difficulties, but would be even better if you read the first two novels. Choosing among the trilogy, though, I liked this one the best. From the moment I met Tristan in the first book, Kade’s Dark Embrace, I knew I liked him. He had a fun and sexy personality that really shined in the story. Being the Alpha of his pack means he has to be strong and tough, but he also has a good se ...more
Kay Richards
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 5 PLUS stars

Tristan, the totally hot and sexy alpha of Lyceum Wolves, is on a warpath for revenge against those that torched his previous club, Eden, and for the attack on his sister, Katrina. When he's sent to pick up a witness from the deadly Vampire, Alexandra, his whole world is turned upside down!
Veterinarian Dr Kallie Williams, a hybrid wolf who fled in terror from her old brutal pack and has spent years hiding from them, is kidnapped by Alexandra to be used as a new "toy". Her se
Lena Dublin
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

I loved what Kym did with the vampire world. I was looking forward to see what she did with the wolf world. As usual every detail is well thought out. There are never any nagging loose ends in any of her books.

What was brilliant with this story was the play on a "wolf in sheets" clothing. Dr. Kalli Williams is a Veterinarian in Philadelphia whose only wants in life were living a quiet life taking care of animals. Little did everyone know that she was a wolf herself. In order to stay in
Jacque
May 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Let me start with I didn't read the first two books in the series. When you're asked to review a book sometimes it works out that way. With that said, I found Tristan's Lyceum Wolves to be a great read. It has an excellent balance of great characters, intrigue and romance that I was more than happy reading. I felt the final battle was a bit rushed but over all I really enjoyed the book.

As the characters go, from the charismatic to the insidious, author Kim Grosso has created some of the best one
Charlene Bauer
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves

Have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book.
A young woman hybrid (half human, half wolf) raised in an abusive pack, has created a drug that hides her wolf. She just wants to be a regular human. Nothing else.
That works until she sees two (2) men running out of a building, and smells smoke. She is a vet, and since she’s been in this building before, she remembers that there is a snake in there, and goes in to rescue it. She is cut by some glass, and leaves some of her blood
Katrina
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I’ve been caught up in a series, and I don’t want to get out! Kym Grosso’s Immortal’s of New Orleans Series has captured my imagination and hidden desires in ways I would have never thought possible.
Her newest book in the series is about Tristan Livingston, the alpha wolf of the Lyceum Wolves. With his roles in the previous books in the series, Kade’s Dark Embrace: Immortals of New Orleans Book One, and Luca’s Magic Embrace, Tristan’s story is one that I couldn’t wait to pick up and read.

While
CaroleDee
Jun 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sexy shifter read with a dash of mystery.

I've been reading a lot of shifter stories lately and this one has really stood out amongst the crowd. You get a great story, with a wonderful relationship build, and fantastic plot. Of, course, there's the insta-attraction (You know how those wolves get when they find their mates) But the physical aspect of the relationship works it's way up at a believable pace. Kalli's a strong character with a terrible past that does sneak in from time to time and wea
~`*Ella Lee*`~
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I haven't read the other 2, but this one was great! I didn't need the previous ones to follow this story, although I am going to go back and read them and if they are anything like this one I'll need to change my panties half way through!
Man this couple was hot! There was a TINY bit of an OW, but not much to matter, especially to this Alpha. Plus, she totally gets her "just desserts" towards the end.
So what's it about? Well, an amazingly sexy ALPHA (who's also rich and...did I mention sexy - oh
Jules
Mar 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves is Kym Grosso's latest addition to her series The Immortals of New Orleans. Ms. Grosso has turned up the heat quite a bit in her latest book which I'd classify more as paranormal erotica than paranormal romance. The book is an action-packed adventure and the characters are believable and likable.

Tristan is a charismatic shape shifter who is the leader of a pack in Philadelphia. Followers of the series first met him in Kade's Dark Embrace (book #1). He is suave, sophistica
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Rebel Obsession (All The King's Men, #4)
  • Trinity Bound (Redwood Pack, #2)
  • Bo & Reika (The Wolf's Mate, #5)
  • Falling into Place (Others of Edenton, #3)
  • Were Love Found Her (Were Trilogy, #2)
  • Alpha Wolf (Black Mesa Wolves #2)
  • Damek's Redemption (Legacy, #6)
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #2)
  • Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1)
  • Sapphire A Werewolf Love Story
  • Make Me (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Critical Intelligence (Immortal Ops, # 2)
  • Predator's Kiss (Gemini Island Shifters, #1)
  • Black Swan 1-3: My Familiar Stranger / The Witch's Dream / A Summoner's Tale (Order of the Black Swan #1-3)
  • Winter's Storm: Retribution (Winter's Saga, #2)
Kym Grosso is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the erotic paranormal series, The Immortals of New Orleans, and the contemporary erotic suspense series, Club Altura. In addition to romance novels, Kym has written and published several articles about autism, and is passionate about autism advocacy. She is also a contributing essay author in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Raising Ki ...more

Immortals of New Orleans (9 books)
  • Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1)
  • Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
  • Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • Jax (Immortals of New Orleans, #7)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans, Book 8)
  • Quintus (Immortals of New Orleans, #9)