Start by marking “The Swami's Ring (Nancy Drew, #61)” as Want to Read:
The Swami's Ring (Nancy Drew, #61)

The Swami's Ring

(Nancy Drew #61)

When Nancy searches through the knapsack of an amnesia victim, she finds an unusual ring. Before long, she is caught up in a second assignment from a beautiful harpist. Nancy's discoveries reveal an important connection between the hospital patient, the harpist, and enemies from abroad.
Published April 21st 2005 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about The Swami's Ring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Swami's Ring

John Yelverton
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Nancy Drew book series definitely returns to its standard of greatness with this one. My only complaint was that she was attempting to solve too many mysteries at the same time, and that definitely keeps the reader from getting fully engrossed in the story.
Darinda
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nancy Drew and her friends stay in River Heights to solve the mystery in The Swami's Ring. Nancy wants to help an amnesiac patient remember who he is, plus a harpist in town wants Nancy's help looking for her sister. Of course, the two have a connection. Also, Ned is getting tired of all the mysteries Nancy is always running off to solve.

This one was better than some of the other later Nancy Drew mysteries.
Jessica
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, but you can't even begin to compare it to the first books in the series.
Dharia Scarab
Feb 02, 2016 rated it liked it

Myself, I go ou
Ayana Myles
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Her mystery begins when her former schoolmate Lisa Scotti, who was now a nurse asked her if she could go over to Rosemont Hospital to help solve a mystery. The mystery is about a young man who was just brought into the emergency with bad bruises. He has amnesia- he can't remember who he is, where he has been or where he comes from and there her mystery begins
Megan
Dec 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It had everything that a mystery book needed. I love to read so it took me to a different like always. I thought it was very good. It had kidnapping and a scracy abodoned house. At the end everything was ok.
Eva Inzu
Dec 13, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
it was my first time reading nancy drew series. i really like the illustration :D but i'm not really into the story, (perhaps) because it still my first time so i will read it again (other title). I MUST! of course, since it's legend (still in my opinion ;p )
Rachel
My original school reading record review

This book was so good that I read it in one day after another book, So when I had finished reading this book I got half way through the next story in the Series.
Lee
Mar 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
...and another blast from the past. I have Nancy Drew to thank for my lifelong love of detective/crime fiction!
Marts  (Thinker)
Jun 10, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: nancy-drew-books
Nancy gets caught up in a mystery after finding a strange ring.
Julie_ian_curtis
Amnesia guy, stolen ring, blah
Mskychick
Placeholder for reread of Paper Princess by Erin Watt
Kayla Guevara
Feb 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
Good not great. Could be better.
Heidi
Feb 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
I have read almost all the Nancy Drew Books just not sure I needed to add them all!!!
Sydney
May 18, 2015 rated it liked it
this book was kind of confusing with so much things going on.
Hildegart
Jul 08, 2012 rated it liked it
I've read a lot of the Nancy Drew books more than once but remember only bits and pieces. I remember this one just enough to feel good to give it three stars.
Fiona
Maria
Jul 22, 2014
Rocketqueen79
Aug 24, 2010
  • The Mystery of the Uninvited Guest (Trixie Belden #17)
  • Nancy Drew's Guide To Life
  • The Demon of River Heights (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Lima Sekawan: Bahaya di Tanjung Badai
  • Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her
  • Bonfire Masquerade (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #5)
  • The Mystery of Death Trap Mine (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #24)
  • The Boy Next Door
  • Mystery in Arizona (Trixie Belden, #6)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str

Nancy Drew (1 - 10 of 175 books)
  • The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #1)
  • The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #2)
  • The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #3)
  • The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #4)
  • The Secret of Shadow Ranch (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #5)
  • The Secret of Red Gate Farm (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #6)
  • The Clue in the Diary (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #7)
  • Nancy's Mysterious Letter (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #8)
  • The Sign of the Twisted Candles (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #9)
  • Password to Larkspur Lane (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #10)