Start by marking “Fabrick (The Fabrick Weavers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fabrick (The Fabrick Weavers, #1)

Fabrick

(The Fabrick Weavers #1)

Clyde has worked for Mr. Wilkshire for a very long time. Life is comfortable in his keeper's chateau—until Mr. Wilkshire is attacked. Clyde goes into hiding and emerges to find his only friend dead.

Brokenhearted and clueless how to bring Mr. Wilkshire's killer to justice, Clyde accepts the help of a unique group of friends, including Flam the Mouflon treasure hunter and Ne
Published November 1st 2013 by Medallion Press (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fabrick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fabrick

OpenBookSociety.com

Wow! This is one of my favorite books this year. What an amazing story and the writing was excellent, the characters jumped off the pages. I can’t wait for the next book and hope there is one coming soon. What a fantastic imagination this author has! I was blown away with how wonderful this book is.

Every character was so well developed, and each had good qualities and not so good thoughts and feelings, it made them so real that you felt like they were bein
Jason Parent
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Perhaps the most technically sound read I have traveled through in a long time, Fabrick is a clean, crisp, well-paced YA romp through a world teetering on a balance . . . literally. In some 500+ pages, I remember only one typo. I probably made more in this first paragraph of my review.

Anyway, its perfectly pedicured nature is hardly the best thing I can say about Fabrick (though perhaps the most refreshing). So . . . let's start at the beginning.

I love the cover. I usually don't like a lot going
Jane Doe
5 plus stars
Loved this story!!!
Everything was well done, writing, story line, flow, interesting characters that were well developed, surprises, mystery, suspense, action, a pleasure to read. Highly recommend.
Claudia Stadler
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gelesen-2018
Das Buch "Fabrick" wurde von Andrew Post verfasst und erschien 2014 bei Medallion Press. Nun 2018 erschien das Buch in der deutschen Ausgabe im Papierverzierer Verlag.

Clyde lebt bei Mr. Wilkshire und hat eine ganz besondere Gabe, die gleichzeitig Segen, wie Fluch ist. Eines Tages wird Mr. Wilkshire ermordet und Clyde macht sich auf den Weg, dessen Mörder zu fassen. Gemeinsam mit einem Mufflon, namens Flam, Noms und Fle versucht er gegen alle Gefahren anzukämpfen, die ihm während dieser Reise beg
Dana
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Characters: The antagonists are suitably despicable and horrible, while the protagonists are endearing and admirable. I absolutely loved the main quartet: Clyde, Flam, Rohm and Nevele. They don’t become insta-friends, but their tolerance of each other evolves into friendship, and they’re such great characters that if they were real *I’d* want to befriend them. Their distinct personalities mesh well, but also cause them to clash at times, so while they work great as a team, there’s witty bickerin ...more
Zachary Roner
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads, fantasy
I received this book for free from a Goodreads giveaway.

I will be honest; this book was not an easy one for me to get into. I started reading it once and I was forced to put it aside for a while until I felt I would be able to tackle it again. For me the first hundred pages seemed like an eternity. The characters weren’t being developed, or in most cases they weren’t even in the story yet.

I am glad that I pressed on. After the initial phase of slowness the book began to pick up pace and charact
Kathy
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Many things are likable about this book. As a person who has enjoyed every sci-fi/fantasy book I have ever read, I still don't read a lot of them for some reason. But despite my lack of experience with other worlds, this one feels different. This place is new, unique, and interesting. It took me a bit to get my bearings, to form my mental images, which intrigued me even more. Mr. Post is clearly creative and commanding with words. As YA writers always seem to do, he demands that I expand my voca ...more
Rebecca Larsen
Feb 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

An excellent read. This story will keep you entertained for hours. With great character interaction, a great plot, and a lot of interesting new characters.

This is a Good vs Evil type of story. With murder, destruction, revenge, and saving a city.

You can instantly feel a connection to some of the characters. With other characters, you develop a connection to them over time in the book. Their seems to be multiple plots going all at once that make it seem like a lot is happening all at once
James
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
Got about seventy pages in and couldn't get engaged in it. Imaginative fantasy though, not just some haphazard euro-generic stew.
Kim Heimbuch
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 star review posting soon
B.
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
A strong starter with a particularly interesting setting and world, but it tapered off by the end as the primary characters fell into what I felt was a semi-clichéd pattern.
Amy Thomas
Jun 14, 2014
Elizabeth
Jul 31, 2016
Andrew Post
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dominique bartron
Aug 15, 2018
Keke
Mar 07, 2016
Gwilym Meyrick
rated it did not like it
Mar 30, 2019
Traci
Jul 17, 2011

• Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • Murphy's Law
  • Garrett for Hire
  • Fire and Ice (Storm of Arranon, #2)
  • Chimera: A Jim Chapel Mission (Jim Chapel, #1)
  • To Kiss a Werewolf
  • Dragons of Wendal (Dragons of Wendal, #1)
  • Sasha's Story: How to Find a Mate the Hard Way
  • Watcher of the Dark (Jeremiah Hunt, #3)
  • The Dead Run
  • Hero for Hire (Tales From Beyond the End, #1)
  • Numb
  • Caught on Film: An American Nightmare
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard
  • The Mist-Torn Witches (The Mist-Torn Witches #1)
  • At the Behest of the Dead
  • Fiona Thorn and the Carapacem Spell
  • Heirs of Prophecy (The Prophecies, #1)
Andrew Post is the author of CHOP SHOP, AFTERTASTE, RUSTED HEROES, THE SIREN HOUSE, SIRED BY STONE, FABRICK, and KNUCKLEDUSTER.

The Fabrick Weavers (3 books)
  • Sired by Stone (The Fabrick Weavers, #2)
  • Cruel Winters (The Fabrick Weavers, #3)