Start by marking “Leo's Chance” as Want to Read:
Leo's Chance

Leo's Chance

4.2  ·  Rating Details ·  13,205 Ratings  ·  1,043 Reviews
A companion (alternate POV) novel to the USA Today bestselling book, Leo.

Does everyone deserve a second chance? Even someone who lies and deceives to get it?

Do we all have a second chance coming? Even if we play a part in our own destruction?

How hard would you fight to have a second chance at love? A second chance at life? Another chance to tell your own story?

Every love
Kindle Edition, Sign of Love, Leo, 216 pages
Published June 16th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Leo's Chance, please sign up.

Paula Wright I'm not sure I would have enjoyed Leo's Chance as much as I did if I hadn't read Leo first. In Leo, the author brings you back in time through stories…moreI'm not sure I would have enjoyed Leo's Chance as much as I did if I hadn't read Leo first. In Leo, the author brings you back in time through stories to when the two main characters were young. These stories are important to both characters as individuals and to their relationship. It's is very rare for me to want to read a book that is simply a change in POV but this book was definitely worth it. I can't imagine not getting the benefit of both sides. Hope this helps and that you enjoy one, or both, whichever you decide. (less)

Christy
4.5 Leo Lovin’ Stars!!!

photo 600a1583-de36-4099-87a4-ae054c240220_zps88531645.jpg

“We all deserve a second chance, don’t we?”
Leo’s Chance is essentially ‘Leo’ from the male pov... I know, I know, we’ve been getting a lot of these lately. This was actually BETTER for me than the original. There was so much I needed to know from Leo- so it really helped getting Leo’s side of things. And the ending... there is a nice extra scene or two from Evie’s pov!

If you haven’t read Leo, and you are planning on reading Leo- you might want to skip this review. In Leo
Aestas Book Blog
Apr 17, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it

"Why are you looking at me?" ...
"Because I like your face."

Leo (A Sign of Love #1) was one of the best books I've read this year. It was a complete story start to finish that told a beautiful, emotional love story with a twist. The story was told primarily from the heroine's perspective though and despite it reading very fluidly as a stand alone romance with a happy ending, we didn't see any of the hero's POV. So this book, Leo's Chance, gives that story. It is not a sequel and it is not a
Kristen
4 IMPRESSIVE stars

Kudos to Mia Sheridon for bring to life Leo's Chance, Leo's POV of the story Leo, in a manner that was amazingly fresh, unique, and insightful. Not once did I feel the author simply regurgitated the dialogue and narrative from Leo. In fact, I had to remind myself that this wasn't a new storyline but the same one only told from a different perspective. How UNUSUAL and AMAZING is that!!!

This book was far more enjoy for me than the original story. The prose felt sharper, the edit
Candace
Jul 13, 2013 Candace rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anybody that loves a good love story!
Even though this book was a retelling of 'Leo' from Leo's perspective, I found it to be highly enjoyable. Let's face it, if you've read 'Leo', then you know that these two had enough chemistry to fill several books! Reading Leo's version of events didn't feel redundant, like many alternate POV books do.

Hearing more details about exactly what he went through in his years apart from Evie was enlightening. I felt like the extra details that were provided in this book really helped complete the pic
Vishous
*ARC courtesy of author in exchange for an honest review*

It is hard for me to write a review for this book because if you haven't read the first book Leo, I really do not want to spoil it for you.

First I need to say that I am a sucker for male POV in any book, especially if the whole book is his POV!

I loved the first book and I really loved this one.
I love books about second chances, about traumatized pasts.
I love when main hero is keeping secrets, and they make him insecure. I also love when
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 "You're worth fighting for" Stars!
 photo Leos Chance - Mia Sheridan_zpsibfyjvis.png

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to meet Leo and Evie's love story in Mia Sheridan's Leo. I loved every word of it so I wanted to read this book as well. I waited a little bit because I was afraid to read the same book again. However, I have to say that Mia Sheridan rocks because she is able to tell the same love story, from a different POV and still make you fall in love again with it.

My Evie, my heart, my savior. My lion tamer.

I will not repeat myself
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
The main question regarding this book being from Leo's POV is whether or not it's a rehash of the original story. And my answer would be yes...and no.

Yes, because there is a lot of rehashing with the exact, same dialog. And no - because it's so much more.

A lot happened to Leo that couldn't be explained in the first book. I think even if M.S. had written Leo as a dual POV, it wouldn't have had enough time to do him justice. There's just something enchanting about reading a story while getting t
J
May 18, 2013 J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

~"I'm a worthless coward who took what I wanted. And I wanted her, and I thought that was the only way I could keep her from leaving. I panicked and lied, and now…. I know I have to tell her but I'm so fucking scared.~

THIS IS LEO'S STORY…

This way my first time re-reading a story told from an alt Pov.
I wasn't sure what to expect, all I knew is that I fell in love with Mia's writing in Leo. When I went back and re-read my review from Leo and remembered all those feelings she made me feel, I c
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

♥♥♥ 4 First Love Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Why are you looking at me?"

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“My Evie, my heart, my savior. My lion tamer.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

First off, if you haven't read the first book, then don't read this review!! Okay, for those of you who have, you know what happens in the first book. It s
Jen
Well, I finally (after two years) sat down and read this one! I am very glad that I did and am kicking myself in the butt as to why I waited so long for it! Actually, I am kind of patting myself on the back as to waiting, and the reason is that this book is in Leo's POV. Yes it is kind of the same story as the first one; (it was written in the heroine's POV) but seeing as I hadn't read the first one in years...this was a great reminder of the whole story in general. There were parts that I did r ...more
Debra
Apr 16, 2013 Debra rated it really liked it

★★★★ 3.5 'Second Chance' stars!

"Why are you looking at me?"
"Because I like your face."

Evie and Leo's story is heartwarming and beautifully written and I really enjoyed reading Leo's side of it. But I think I would have enjoyed it even more if I would have postponed reading it a while longer, because it hasn't been that long since I've read Leo (Sign of Love, #1) by Mia Sheridan and I already knew pretty much everything that was going to happen. Still, I always enjoy reading a male POV, even if there aren't that many new scenes or
Anna
Apr 15, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it

Emotions came slamming back, making it feel like it was only yesterday that I had kissed her on our roof, and told her to wait for me and that I would wait for her, come for her, love her forever. But I had failed.

With a name like Leo ~ I just wanted my typical alpha/caveman/more wild animal to come out. I was just breezing along and I realized that i was at 70 % in the book and I still wanted a lot to happen !!!! Grrrrrrr

If you've read Leo you know that there was a twist to the story. I think
KatLynne
4.5 Captivating Stars!

… “My lion tamer, my Evie, my love.”

Leo’s Chance is a follow up to Leo and while I loved the first book, I’m so glad to get Leo’s perspective! It grabbed me from the get go and is so much more than what I initially thought. I became totally immersed and didn’t want to stop until finished.

Experiencing this romance through Leo’s voice conveyed a deeper, more emotional aspect to his and Evie’s relationship. Both have endured a painful past while living in foster care and they
Hayledie
Apr 28, 2017 Hayledie rated it really liked it
Benim için, bence, bana göre Leo hayatımda okuduğum en yoğun kitap.

Kabul ediyorum saçmalıklar var kız nasıl tanımıyor bilmem ne, ama kitap güzel mi güzel? Hatalarına rağmen kendini sevdiren kitaplara sahip çıkın kardeşlerim.

Neyse, fazla uzatmayacağım çünkü okuldan yeni geldim ve modum düşük. O yüzden şunu diyeyim, hayattaki en büyük hayalim ruh eşimin olması ki Leo ve Evie kendilerini çok küçük yaşlarda, yaşanılacak onca şeyin en başında buldular. Bu harika değil de ne? Evet lan çocukluk aşklar
Annie Brewer
LOVE Leo sooooo much!!!! Seeing his side of the story was awesome and swoony and everything I wanted it to be. Definitely my favorite of the two. I recommend these books and I hope to get them on paperback soon. The covers are HOT HOT HOT and plus I need Leo's book on my shelf. :)

Great book, Mia!

WOW!!!! This cover is HOT!!! Oh Leo, how I love thee!!!! Can't wait for this book!!!!! It's in his POV and oh how I'm salivating at the mouth for this!!! SQUEE!!!!!!
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Apr 15, 2013 Ang (Sizzling Pages) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Finished "Leo's Chance" 3 days ago and I still get misty when I think about this book. It was beautifully written. This is a very emotional story about two children, who are lost souls, that share an innocent love for one another. Their paths in life separate them only to reunite and fall in love once again.

Props to Mia Sheridan for doing what other popular authors have failed. She has successfully re-told a story from an alternate POV in a way that is refreshing & new. Break out the tissue
Meret Punk
Apr 22, 2017 Meret Punk rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads, 4-stars
4 stars❤
This book is really good, but I enjoyed Leo way more :( ..
I think the reason I liked Leo more was because I read this book just a couple of days after reading Leo and it felt like I was re-reading Leo, therefore I got bored at some points..
So I believe if I have read it after a long time from now, I would have enjoyed it more :( 💔..
I loved that Sea snail story he told her, it had so many meanings❤..
At first, I wanted to read this book before Leo.. But, now that I have read it, I think it
Jessica Victoria
Apr 15, 2013 Jessica Victoria rated it it was amazing
Shelves: june-2013
10 brilliant ,heartbreaking , emotional, loving,fighting for the one you love stars. It has to be said that Leo is one of my all time favorite books. I did not know how I was going to like this book but I have to said I FREAKING LOVE IT I loved reading and feeling through Leo eyes. You feel the love he has for evie and the love she has for him And that bitch Lauren gots what she had coming and that end was just brilliant this is a must read for everyone;)
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 15, 2013 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
jointly reviewed for Totallybookedblog.com

Gitte: So, how excited were we Jenny, to finally get to hear Leo’s voice on what happened to him; the strength of his feelings, his emotions and life during the missing years. Also, his reaction when he sees Evie again eight years later. It truly was an emotional and heart-breaking journey.

“Emotions came slamming back, making it feel like it was only yesterday that I had kissed her on our roof, and told her to wait for me and that I would wait for her,
AJ
Feb 28, 2016 AJ rated it really liked it

This book is a companion novel to Leo – it’s essentially the same story, but from the hero perspective. I admit that when this book came out, I wasn’t all that excited to read it. I was happy with Leo and didn’t feel like I needed an additional story, but I picked this one up on a whim, and OMG, I loved it! Maybe even more than the first!

The storyline of Leo has a twist to it, and in this book the expectation is that you know that twist right from the beginning, so make sure you have re
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Jun 11, 2016 ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬ rated it really liked it
yeah.

still I cant believe how she cant recognised him.

second, i cant believe why he was not jealous of himself. he should have been jealous of himself. he should think himself as "she just forgot about me and now making sex with me and loving me. i hate myself, i hate him and i hate her." or something like that. he should have been jealous of not-being-Leo but being-Jake.

JUST THINK FOR A SECOND, THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO READ, THE JEALOUS WORDS FROM LEO'S BROKEN HEART HOLY FUCK. (if I remember
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 16, 2013 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it it was amazing
Leo’s Chance – Mia Sheridan

5 stars!!

Just a reminder that this is Leo (Mia’s first book in this series) told from Leo’s POV, so therefore you need to have read this first for this book to have any meaning. Leo was always going to be a hard act to follow as it was a gorgeous book, but Mia outdid herself with this one. I always thought it would be extremely difficult for a woman to write a man’s POV and some authors have tried and miserably failed, but this author is not one of them.

Just like the f
Didi
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ LEO, DON'T READ LEO'S CHANCE.

IF YOU HAVE READ LEO, THEN YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT!

Leo's Chance is Leo's story told from his POV. It might seem redundant and although there were definitely areas that were, there was also enough new stuff and revelations added in that prevented boring you out of reading the same book twice.

I LOVED Leo, the book. And the character! But the book is on my fav's of 2013 and therefore reading this was a no-brainer. So despite some repitition I fell in l
Rag
*5 stars of chances*

photo image_zpse912951a.jpg

In Leo's Chance it's in Leo's pov. I loved Leo. It was such a good book, Leo's Chance is just as good but I think even better because its from jake aka Leo's p.o.v.

photo image_zps23244525.jpg

“despite all the pain that we had endured to be where we are, in the end, love won.”
Nicklein Mae
Nov 11, 2016 Nicklein Mae rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this much more than Evie's POV!
Shell The Belle
Jun 28, 2013 Shell The Belle rated it it was ok
Although I liked this book from Leos perspective better than the first book LEO - I still found the story lacking in believability when it comes to Evie not recognising Leo AFTER ONLY EIGHT YEARS !!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry, but I cant get over that. Its just not plausible.

The other really big criticism I have with this book are the sex scenes - we really dont need that amount of detail Mia Sheridan!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For example, when Leo is having sex with Evie, he describes every detail right up until he is about to orgasm
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

I loved it...BUT - I'm not a huge fan of alternate POV books :/
I loved the scenes with Leo's Dr. Fox... and that we got hear a bit about his past ... it could've been a bit more though...BUT - I still loved it - it was a nice addition to the first book!

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Linda
Apr 17, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series

"You are my dream," I whisper to her in the dark. "You are my every dream come true."

5 Amazing Wonderful Stars!

I absolutely loved this story. I love Leo. Everything Leo and Evie went through, they fought for each other and despite all the pain and heartbreak, love brought them back together. I really loved this story, I enjoyed seeing things through Leo's eyes and the Epilogue brought happy tears to my eyes.

"That's the easy part, my beautiful boy. Believing in you is effortless. It always was
Jamie
Apr 25, 2013 Jamie marked it as to-read
Shelves: series
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!

Milica's Bookshelf
Za nijansu bolja od prve knjige. Možda zato što je pisana iz Leove prespektive. Epilog je savršen! ♥
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Scars and Songs (Mad World, #3)
  • Sempre: Redemption (Sempre, #2)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • Off Limits (Off, #2)
  • Cautious (Disastrous, #2)
  • Dissolution (Breach, #1.5)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • A Love like This (The Remembrance Trilogy, #3)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Panic (Rook and Ronin, #3)
  • Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)
  • Fighting Redemption
  • Shattered Edge (Edge, #2)

“And it’s my hope that you will see, that I fought for you because you’re worth fighting for.” 34 likes
“Way I see it, maybe it’s not so unfair, as unfinished. If you stopped in the middle of a lot of stories, they’d seem unfair. You’re still in the middle of yours.” 19 likes