Start by marking “Infinity Chronicles - Part Two (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Infinity Chronicles - Part Two (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #2)

Infinity Chronicles - Part Two

(Valkyries: Soaring Raven #2)

There’s only one shifter she's meant to be with…and he might be the only one she loses forever.

As the war between supernatural beings is brewing, Infinity awakens in the midst of her kidnapping. Instead of facing her captor, she meets someone who takes her into the past where she learns secrets that change everything she’s always known.

After recently discovering that
ebook
Published December 10th 2013 by One Wish Publishing (first published November 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Infinity Chronicles - Part Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinity Chronicles - Part Two

Start your review of Infinity Chronicles - Part Two (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #2)
Sharrice
Oct 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Infinity has been kidnapped by her tiger shifting ex-brother Mason who’s drugged her so he can take her for his bride. Infinity now has no memory of the last couple days or the man she’s falling in love with. Now Infinity is waking up in the Tiger Shifter palace with no escape in sight. Boulder is looking for his mate Infinity and he’ll do anything to find her. When secrets about who Boulder and Infinity truly are come to light it’s about to become crazy.

I loved the first book in this series,
Tnt Reviews
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Infinity has been kidnapped by the next Alfa tiger-shifter, her so called brother Mason. She has been taken to his compound in Colorado, because he believes she’s his one true mate. She will give him the power and pride he needs to rule as Tiger king on the High Council.

Infinity wakes in a strange suite, not knowing where she is or remembering how she got there. The last time this happened was when she had taken too much
Theresa
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome series

Love this series (you must start with #1) book 2 is actually better than book 1! Much more involved, more action, and the plot definitely thickens. I really like that the main character is kicka$$ but not infallible, and sometimes she just plain old makes mistakes. She's definitely finding herself (or finding out what she is) in this one. I'm dying because I don't see a part 3 yet.
Elnora Romness
Mar 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ever wonder why stories with supernatural being seem to be all the rage nowadays? Ever wonder why vampires and werewolves just can't seem to get along, no matter what universe they are in? Ever wonder if the explosion of supernatural beings battling it out under humans' unaware noses is a social commentary on something larger? This story won't answer any of these questions, but it will help you wonder...

LONG STORY SHORT...
Vampires + werewolves + lies + immortal beings + tiger shifters + fae +
Denisa Cook
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Infinity has been kidnapped by the next Alfa tiger-shifter, her so called brother Mason. She has been taken to his compound in Colorado. He believes she is, his one time true mate. With her it will give him the power the pride needs to help him rule as Tiger king on the High Council.

Infinity wakes in a strange suite, not knowing where she is or remembering how she got there. The last time this happened was when she had taken to much of Rejuvenator. But she had been clean for 6 months now, no
Ashley
Feb 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Infinity Unleashed is the second book in the Valkyries: Soaring Ravens series by Sedona Venez. Fast paced from the very first word, the book doesn't slow down even when it's over.

Infinity, a half-valkyrie/half wolf-shifter hybrid, has been betrayed and kidnapped by the tiger-shifter Mason, a man she once swore to love. Thinking her friends and mother are dead, she doesn't remember what happened to her once she wakes up in Colorado at the tiger-shifter compound. What she does know is that Mason
Alice
Feb 15, 2014 rated it liked it
The second book in the fast-paced Valkyries: Soaring Ravens series by Sedona Venez. Infinity is a half valkyrie/half wolf-shifter hybrid who has been betrayed and kidnapped by the power hungry tiger-shifter: Mason. The man she once thought she loved. Waking up in the tiger-shifter compound not remembering what happened and where she is, Mason feeds her stories about her friends and mother being dead; as well as slipping in he wants her to be his mate, during the full moon, of course.

Infinity
Jessica (Stuck in Books)
After reading the first book in this series, I was kind of expecting the sequel to be better. I liked the first one well enough, but I also felt like it was setting down a foundation for the rest of the series, and since the first book is out of the way, this book would be all kinds of awesome. I ended up disappointed in that aspect.

I liked Infinity Unleashed. I did. But it was below my expectations. The book wasn't as fast-paced as I thought it would be, and I did find myself getting bored at
Mstcat
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you've read my review of Infinity (Valkyries: Soaring Raven #1) you're probably surprised that I rated this one so highly. After reading Infinity Unleashed, I was pleasantly surprised as well. This story picks up where the first book left off. Infinity's been kidnapped by her "brother" Mason and she's learning that her life isn't as normal, or human, as she thought. Additionally, she's also discovering that everyone that she's cared about in life has lied or wants something from her, and that ...more
Steph
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
The story begins with Infinity being kidnapped by a man she thought she could trust but learns he is pure evil named Mason. She is drugged and led to believe that her mother is dead and the man she has come to love Boulder is the one responsible. But Infinity knows something is not right...she can't remember what happened to her or her mother and her visions tell her things are not as they seem. The more she remembers the more she knows she has to get out.

Boulder is furious that Infinity has
Cinzia
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
I wasn't particularly affected positively by this story.
It's the second book of in the trilogy Valkyries: Soaring Raven by Sedona Venez.
Doesn't help that I didn't read the first book, but I struggled enough in absorbing all the information about Infinity, her true nature, her past and the implications of it.
Everyone want hero dead or in their power. The reality created by Ms. Valdez is complex, full of immortal creatures and political interests and power and because of all this things I was a
Holly Smith (Geek Glitter)
Infinity Unleashed is the second book in the Valkyries: Soaring Raven series. If you read my review of the first book, Infinity, then you know I wasn't sold on it. Which means I wasn't excited to continue my reading. I must admit that Infinity Unleashed was much better than the first. Although, I still wouldn't consider myself a fan.

It's pretty action packed from page one. Infinity has been kidnapped by Mason and taken to the tiger-shifter compound. Her memories have been wiped due to being
The_Book_Queen
Infinity Unleashed continues the complex story of Infinity and Boulder as they try to save their world –and each other—before it is too late. Sounds like a common plot, but while it may have a few expected ideas involved, Sedona Venez has also thrown in more than a few fresh ideas, too.

I read book 1 (Infinity) when it released last year, and enjoyed it. Now Infinity Unleashed left me on yet another cliffhanger, but as much as pisses me off, I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Now I
Steph
Dec 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
I got an ARC in exchange for an honest review (This is also posted at Toots Books Review blog)

Infinity Unleashed by Sedona Venez
After being kidnapped by her once crush and now pain in the ass manager and “brother” Mason, Infinity doesn’t only feel confused and angry. She realized her life has been full of lies since she was a baby. Kara was forced to take care of her and Mason is a tiger shifter sent to get her affections and favor. She even had a member of the witch tribe as a dear friend and
Lauren Harrell
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
I don't like giving negative reviews on books. I hate it..but honestly giving this book two stars was generous. Let's dive into it,shall we? I'm for different. I'm for sci-fi/paranormal,romance..etc. When it comes to reading I'm pretty open. Surprise me. Make me stay up all night just to finish. Give me quotes that speak directly to my heart. It took me way too long to finish this book. A good book..I read in one day.
I understand that this is book 2 in the series and most of the time to really
Jessica Figueroa
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgally
Infinity has been kidnapped and drugged by Mason. Mason believes that he and Infinity are true mates and when the full moon comes up he plans to mate her and get control over her powers. Meanwhile Boulder and the rest are trying to find her. When Infinity comes to her senses and realizes that Mason has been drugging her she stops taking what they are giving her. Shes becoming more clearheaded and realizes that there are gaps in her memory and works hard to get it back. Just walking out of where ...more
Melanie
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgallery
Infinity Unleashed picks up where Infinity left off, if you have not read 'Infinity' I recommend doing so (Although bare in mind, it isn't as good as this book but will give you background that you will find helpful).

I am pleased to say Infinity Unleashed was much better than Infinity. The story and Infinity's journey is better thought out, more structured and I find we weren't told a lot of mindless information we didn't need like in the first book.

Infinity grew on me a little more in this book
Missy *Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream? *

***I've got this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ***

There is everything you need in a paranormal romance (or even more)...
I really liked it!

Infinity has never known what is she capable of...never really known about her family and her future. She just loves music.

Mason the wannabe next Alfa tiger-shifter kidnapped her, and took her to his compound in Colorado. He would like to mate her, because he believes in her power.

But her true mate is Boulder, and of
J
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good book… different from the usual paranormal/fantasy that I read. You’ll want to read the first book, before you read this one. But, even if you didn’t, the author does a good job with both the character and plot description.
I loved that the story is set around Infinity, who is part Valkyrie. It was a nice change to have a main female character that’s something different from a witch or a vampire. Yet, all the creatures in this book want her as their mate, so that they can have control of her
CD Keith
Book 2 is just as captivating. We are given insight to many of the details that have destined Infinity and Boulder to be together. Even though she is being held captive by Mason and his crazy pride. She finds herself struggling with what is really happening, what she is imagining, and what is destiny unfolding. Factor in the influence of the Immortals and Balancers and you find Infinity fighting for her own sanity and control of her future. She learns the history that has led to everyone wanting ...more
Heather andrews
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 starts off where book 1 ended and let me tell you Infinity doesn't disappoint with her bada** attitude, "eff you. I was going for your eyes. Give me a few more minutes, and I'll make sure you'll never be able to procreate again." I eyed his manhood pointedly." Mason I thought he was... well he's bossy, and mean, and I don't like him and when he's being nice it means there's something he wants, "you left me no choice, Ice Princess. You threatened to harm the family jewels and I can't have ...more
Feb 14, 2014 rated it liked it
I received this book for an honest review.

3.5 stars, because there was not many typos. I would have loved to see a prologue, with quick insight on all the different paranormal aspects. I also would have loved to see more descriptive writing.

This book at the beginning was a very hard to catch on. There was a lot of action with many different paranormal aspects. The book at times seem liked it was going very slow. I wish the pace at the end of the book was the at the beginning....the ending was
The Book and The Harlot's Blog
Infinity Unleashed is the second book in Sedona’s Valkyrie series. I highly suggest reading Infinity first as it offers more background into the characters themselves that you’ll need to fully comprehend the importance of their decisions.

Infinity’s lie is about the get even more complicated. Being kidnapped is just one piece of the puzzle. Will she be strong enough to handle what’s to come?

Boulder has issues of his own to sort out. He has a fine line between claiming what is his and not letting
Debbie
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jamie Baker chrystal
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Infinity Unleashed is the second book in the series. When Infinity who is part Valkyrie is kidnapped by Mason the next Alpha Tiger-Shifter she hopes Boulder will come and find her. Mason wants Infinity as his mate because once she received her full power he can use it to rule the High Council.

Infinity hopes Boulder her true mate will come rescue her. As the truth and secrets are reveled she doesn't believe Boulder would ever hurt her or her mother who was killed. Boulder doesn't want her powers
A.R. Von
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
A great continuation from where book one of the series left off. I'm a bit grrr about the way it ended. But all in all I found it to be an entertaining read that most fans of the genre will enjoy.
Also, I recommend reading book 1 (Infinity) before starting on this one so you'll understand and enjoy it more :)

Infinity is being pulled, tugged, manipulated and virtually brain washed to pieces because so many desire her for what she's to become. But what about her? What about what Infinity wants?
Lia
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Loved it.
Infinity Unleashed, the second book in the Valkyries: Soaring Raven series is way better than the first book. Having a bad-a** as a main character, the book has a good pace, great plot and some lovely action. You have werewolves, other shifters, vampires and faes, plus sexy stuff and battles. Whole package. The dialogues are funny and the characters are entertaining. However, there were times when I felt like all the characters had the same voice, like, I felt that Azura and Mist should
Sandra
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Another great book from Venez! I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next book! I do have a few issues with the story....it was rather upsetting that all the men in her life were just interested in using her as a glorified sex toy and baby incubator! Infinity is the most powerful being in the world for goodness sakes! I can't wait for Infinity to unleash her inner "badassness" and kick some shifter and vampire ass! The next issue is...since Infinity is Glen's daughter, that makes her and "Big Red" ...more
Tina
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cheree
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Though I read this book first, it was fairly easy to keep up with what was going on. The chapters are clearly labeled as to what is past and present. Great plot of good vs evil, well written, yummy and kept me itching for more. Poor Infinity, will she ever get a break? And Boulder....ummm...Yum!!
Cliffhanger Alert...but honestly I don't see how else it could have ended to open for book 3.
Language,adult situations... Definitely an ADULT read!

My only complaint is that the book is not clearly
New Adult Book Club: #151 - Infinity Unleashed by Sedona Venez 25 102 Mar 30, 2014 01:52PM
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sedona Venez lives in New York City with her hot ex-military hubby--hooah--and their fur babies. She loves writing sizzling, sexy intricate stories about strong but broken characters who push limits, overcome their fears and risk it all for love.

Want a text alert when Sedona has a new release? Text "SedonaVenez" to 33222
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her

Valkyries: Soaring Raven (3 books)
  • Infinity Chronicles - Part One (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #1)
  • Infinity Reloaded  (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #3)