Start by marking “Soul Covenant (Legacy of Secrets #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Soul Covenant (Legacy of Secrets #2.5)

Soul Covenant

(Legacy of Secrets #2.5)

Austin's story begins long before Christian and Lia.

Six hundred years prior, his mother and Queen of the Elves made a choice to save her people with an ancient spell. The consequences rendered Austin, her only son, a servant to the very force sworn to destroy them, the Trylle.

It is up to Austin to break the spell, but he cannot do it alone. Despite his betrayals, Lia promi
Published April 9th 2013 by Lisa Logue

To ask other readers questions about Soul Covenant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Covenant

Start your review of Soul Covenant (Legacy of Secrets #2.5)
Rachel Olson
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ever since Austin was introduced in Lisa's first Legacy of Secrets novel, Cursed Secrets, I've had a thing for Austin. The end of Binding Secrets really threw me off and had me out of sorts because of some negative events that involved Austin. However, after reading this little morsel, things seem to be in better perspective for me. This novella is an absolute necessity for this series, and I'm so glad Lisa put it out there! Now I'm even more in love with Austin, and I can't wait until she relea ...more
Sheila
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW, OMG I just finished this awesome book!!!!! Lisa, you totally blew this one out of the water!!!!! I LOVED getting to see how Austin's childhood, destiny and sacrifices become entwined with Christian's life. Meeting Oscar, Austin's caregiver and father figure, who is deeply in love with Austin's mother, Luz. I love each of these characters and was so drawn into this story that I can not wait to start the next book. Learning about Luz's role as Queen and the sacrifices she makes not only of he ...more
Cristina Riquelme
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love it, this series are captivating, exciting and so enjoyable to read and can't wait to read more of the series...
✿✿Tammy Barton
May 16, 2013
Scarlett
May 11, 2013
Lisa Logue
Apr 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy
Feb 22, 2017
Brittany
Jun 17, 2015
Julie
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great Novella fro Lisa Logue. in this installment of the Legacy of secrets series. I loved the look into the past of Austin. Please read this story of a mother and queens love and sacrifice for both her son and her subjects!
Ali Hamilton
A Lynn
Jul 06, 2017
Tera Comer
Jul 29, 2017
Lisa Logue has written everything from poetry and short stories to her breakout series, Legacy of Secrets and more. Originally from Long Island, NY, she now resides in Tennessee with her family including her husband, three sons and adorable pug, Frankie.

At the age of seven, Lisa began writing short stories depicting dramatic scenes of abusive relationships and murder/mysteries. After several calls

Legacy of Secrets (4 books)
  • Cursed Secrets (Legacy of Secrets, #1)
  • Binding Secrets (Legacy of Secrets #2)
  • Fiery Secrets (Legacy of Secrets, #3)
  • Shattered Secrets (Legacy of Secrets, #4)

News & Interviews