Start by marking “Hot For Teacher (Submission University, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hot For Teacher (Submission University, #1)

Hot For Teacher

(Submission University #1)

Welcome to class -- here's your first lesson...
Adam Stone is a devastatingly handsome psychology professor, teaching a course in "Power Dynamics." From the moment April lays eyes on him, she knows there's a spark between them. But as April soon finds out, Adam's no ordinary psych professor. His specialty is in human sexuality - specifically, BDSM...

A sizzling-hot romance,
Published March 28th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Hot For Teacher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot For Teacher

BeeH
Apr 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Way too short.Should have waited for the rest.Good quick read.
Linda Sims
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
IT HEATS UP

First in a new series from this author. April Greiss is 26 and restarting her college career, after a lack of funds the first time round.
Sitting in the auditorium waiting for professor Adam Stone to arrive. When he does April is shocked to see the professor is one hot man, tall and broad shouldered. He looks more like a model.
Unable to resist checking him out on the Internet, April is amazed at his interest. Now she has discovered what his personal kink is, she takes a chance and writ
Saunders
Apr 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Book 1.
Decent read but I wished he made it a bit longer. Only 3 chapters and I felt he could have given us a little bit more to keep us interested.

Good writing and has the potential to develop into a good BDSM romance. My pet hate are trilogies and books that go beyond that so I hope that Nathan does not drag this series out.

Anyway he has piqued my interest and I am curious to know where he is taking book 2.
Amber Daulton
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Loved this short story! I’ve had it on my Kindle for at least a year or so and I soooo wished I would’ve read it sooner.
Anyway, April is 26 years old and it’s her first day back at college after taking a few years off. She’s taking a Power Dynamics psychology course and she instantly has the hots for her new professor, Adam Stone. She’s shy with a few body issues but she catches Adam’s attention. When she finds out he’s into BDSM (he even writes books on the subject!), she summons her confi
Jane
Apr 23, 2013 rated it liked it
While professor/student tropes are not my favorite, this was a surprisingly, decently written BDSM erotic short story written by a man. Yes, I said a man. Generally I have found that erotica written by men degenerate into a mish mash of filthy words with no storyline whatsoever and the total denigration of women. I'm intrigued enough that I will be checking out some other stories to see how this plays out. My only complaints: while there was a decent physical description of the hero, there was n ...more
Siobhan
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Super, super, super hot! I don't know what it is about erotica written by a man...but I'm hooked from the first word. Maybe it's the taboo of men writing this genre, maybe it's the idea that I will get an insight into how they think and feel, who knows but it works whatever it is.

I loved the take charge attitude of April, when she realizes what Adam can offer and how much she wants it...I LOVE THAT! I can't abide by weak, whimpish girls, take charge ladies and get what you want!

Sign me up for
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
April is 26 restarting her college career, after a lack if funds the first time round.

When April's professor arrives she is shocked, he is one hot man! April is attracted to Professor Stone 'Adam', after a brief conversation his door is always open. April is very interested in this teacher and can't resist but check him out on the Internet. April soon finds out he has written a few kinky bdsm books, she takes a chance and emails him. He is willing to teacher her in more ways then one.

Chelsea
Apr 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: tbr-own-toown
This was really short. I don't know that I enjoyed starting this book with no background. April seems like a fake. I enjoyed the idea, but I needed more to connect to the characters. Even with a few more pages or another chapter, it would still be a novella. Adam sounded hot, but yet I couldn't connect with him either... Good start possibly.I would say 3.5 stars.
Babus
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story was short, but left me wanting more! I hope that we get to see more of Adam and his unique style of teaching April about Power Dynamics. I hope to receive an ARC of the next book! 5 out of 5
The Wife Reads
A nice and decent hot teacher-student bdsm story. The scene was hot! I liked the commanding presence of professor Adam stone! Sexy and captivating. Would love to read the sequel.
Linda
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
I kinda got the feeling this was one of those "Hi Penthouse, youll never believe what happened..." stories. Too fast, too much and I just couldnt get into this. Meh. ...more
Katie
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hellllllo professor,I mean Adam!!!!

Well, well, well. Lol. This was quite the hot and steamy little find. And just like that, I'm hooked. I need more!!!!!!!!
Victoria Hernández
Apr 19, 2013 rated it liked it
i like the book! but i think i expect more about the first "meeting" between Adam and his student!, i'll read the next but i hope more about it.
Robin B
Apr 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
A good start for what seems will be an interesting series! I am definitely curious to see what will transpire between Adam and April in the future!
Julianna
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-reads, dom-sub
It was ok, super short and i just didn't feel the need to track down the next one.
Rossana Peña Rivera
una introducción un poco larga...
Elexis
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well... I give what little bit of story there is a 5star rating .... I just wish it had been more than 3 chapters!
Maggie
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Damn this was hot! I don't know what it is about male authors but they always know instinctively how to get our blood boiling quickly!
Lisa Love
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Story was too quick. There was no connection between the characters. Simply two people met and had sex... Nothing before, nothing in between and I cant imagine anything afterwards.
Maria
May 01, 2013 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the beginning of this but I prefer a full book at once not just a small piece.
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Apr 22, 2013 rated it did not like it
Ugh boooooo! I didn't realize it was a short story and I guess I don't like fantasy like bdsm stories. I'll just stick to boring romance.
Shannon
Apr 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
I didn't even realize this was a short story until I grabbed it.. I guess it was free because it leads up to something? Anyway, it was too short, and didn't really make sense.
BDSM newbie
May 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not too realistic the timeline was very quick and I feel Adam was too rough for there first encounter. Not a serie I will continue with.
Katy
Jun 22, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm hoping three stars isn't too harsh - it really isn't that I didn't like the book. It was well written and enjoyable - it was just too short! I wanted more!
Pamela Price
Ann
rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2013
Taylor Freeman
rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • In the Arms of a Soldier (Soldier, #3)
  • Kiss me, Chloe
  • Bound By Desire
  • Bound & Inked
  • The Accidental Groupie (The Accidental Groupie, #1)
  • Inked by an Angel (The Cupid Chronicles, #1)
  • Play for Me
  • Seeing Red (Seeing Red, #1)
  • One Too Many Men
  • Managing Macy (Tall, Dark and Dominant #1)
  • Just For You
  • Midnight Caller (Midnight, #1)
  • The Mating (Wild Cats, #1)
  • Cooking For Cowboy
  • Birthday Wishes (The List, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Rapid City Wolves, #1)
  • Breaking All the Rules
  • Watching Her (Watching Her, #1)

Submission University (2 books)
  • The Lesson -- A BDSM Erotic Romance Story (Submission University, #2)