Start by marking “Full Circle” as Want to Read:
Full Circle

Full Circle

(Thor #2)

FULL CIRCLE is the sequel to Terry Tyler’s fourth novel, DREAM ON, but can be enjoyed as a stand alone work. It’s a tale of love triangles, infidelity, an English rock band, the lure of celebrity, and the destructive nature of alcohol addiction. FULL CIRCLE ~ love, sex and marriage, rock music and secret affairs, with a few laughs along the way!

***

Two years have passed
Published April 12th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Full Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Circle

Start your review of Full Circle
Jenny Lloyd
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jenny by: Author's invite to free giveaway.
Shelves: contemporary
I got this book recently as a free download and didn't know whether it would be my kind of thing. I don’t usually read ‘chick lit’, or romance, and the music industry background of the story was alien to me. But I thought that seeing as I’d got it for nothing I may as well give it a go. Two chapters in and I was feeling guilty as hell that I hadn't paid for it. Apparently, it is a sequel, which I had overlooked; it worked perfectly well as a stand-alone. I think of it in terms of meeting a bunch ...more
Andy Angel
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is a follow on to last year's Dream On, so the first point I have to make is that you really ought to read Dream On first. The majority of the characters from Dream On reappear at some time during this story and 'knowing them' before hand really improves the read (trust me, I've been waiting for this with an itchy kindle since I heard it was coming out and I wasn't disappointed - far from it in fact.

The story takes place three to four years after the events of Dream On. At the start
Scatterbooker
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full Circle is the sequel to Dream On which I read recently. I didn't even know that there was a sequel so I was very pleasantly surprised when the very lovely author, Terry Tyler, was kind enough to send me a copy!

Full Circle picks up the stories of all of the characters from Dream On a couple of years later. Janice has started a family with Max, but their marriage isn't all smooth sailing, Dave has started a new family and has reunited Thor, Melodie still wants to be rich and famous, Ariel has
Susan Buchanan
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it

GOOD TO MEET UP WITH OLD FRIENDS

As a fan of Terry Tyler's books, I'd hotly anticipated this follow up to Dream On, which I had thoroughly enjoyed, just as much as the author's previous three books. This, her fifth book didn't disappoint. I felt as if I was having a reunion with old friends, catching up on what had happened to them since we last met. Full Circle wasn't just a metaphor either. We really were taken further into their stories and shown in what direction their futures lay. Some of
Bodicia
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, it was no good at all. As much as Melodie irritated me in 'Dream On' I just had to see what happened to her and the rest of them.

I had been waiting for 'Full Circle', the sequel to Terry's 'Dream On', and I grabbed a copy pronto on the day it hit Amazon. I wasn't disappointed and devoured it in one sitting.

Although Ariel and Dave are more central to the story, it was Janice who pulled at my heart strings. Her struggle to keep her relationship with Max going, after Dave let her down so
Jenny Twist
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ariel Swan returns to England when her promising singing career in America comes to an abrupt end and, inevitably, meets up with her ex-lover, Dave. Dave, whose romantic life has never been straightforward, is once again caught up in a maelstrom of emotion as he discovers it is perfectly possible to love two women at once. His second marriage is not a success and he finds it difficult to love his unplanned second child.
There are two lesser, but equally intriguing sub-plots in this delightful
Kristal & Charmaine
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star, contemp-fic
Full Review at www.onceuponabookblog.com

***4 Stars***

This book was received from the Author in return for an honest review

I was excited to start this book; I really really enjoyed Dream On, which is the predecessor to this one. In Full Circle we find ourselves reunited with the gang a few years down the track... Life has been ticking along as it does, bringing with it a new set of hurdles for everyone.

As soon as I started reading I felt this warm fuzzy familiarity, it was just like visiting
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
First, I would like to thank Rosie Amber and Terry Tyler for providing me this book so I may bring you this review.

Full Circle is the second book in Terry Tyler’s Thor series. Her first book in the series is called Dream On. Full Circle can be read as a standalone. This book read like one of my prime time soap operas. I loved it! The book was packed with washed up English musicians, Thor trying to get back together, bad blood, love triangles, secret affairs, destruction of a person due to
Geoffrey West
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A real tour de force

I read Full Circle largely because I’d read its prequel, Dream On, and very much enjoyed it, and wanted to know what happened to the characters I’d come to know and like. Lovable, indecisive, hard-working Dave, glamorous, sexy but essentially decent Ariel, clueless-but-charming Melodie and kind, cuddly Janice. Having said that, Full Circle is very much a standalone book, and it makes complete sense even if you haven’t read Dream On.
However this book is different from its
Cathy Ryan
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full Circle is the follow-up to Dream On, and we catch up with the gang a couple of years later. Ariel is back in London after a stint on the cruise ships and an unsuccessful attempt at stardom in the US. Theodore Purlmutter, who Ariel met on board one of the cruise liners, believed he could make her a star but died suddenly leaving Ariel at the mercy of his two sons, who are now in charge of their father’s record company. Trying to kick-start her life, she finds her creativity is non-existent ...more
Storm
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Those who are used to me by now know that I do NOT give 5 stars lightly... not at all.

So the problem with Dream On ending with everyone living 'reasonably satisfied ever after'? They all start off in Full Circle miserable as sin! And I felt genuinely gutted for them.

No two ways about it, this book is a rom-com. And surprisingly (to myself mostly!) I don't mean that as a criticism. Its not a ditsy, shallow rom-com, it has substance. The love you read about is very real, or very not real,
Jen Selinsky
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In the much-anticipated sequel to "Dream On," Terry Tyler revisits the lives she's created. A few years pass, and a lot seems to have changed. Though no one has given up their dreams of stardom, each character faces challenging hurtles in their relationships.

Both Dave and Janice have moved on with their respective partners, however, there is trouble in paradise. Dave is living with his girlfriend, Isabel, and the two of them have a daughter together. Still, he can't help pining over the fact
Helen Christmas
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was lovely to revisit the characters from ‘Dream on’ and from the very first page, I was drawn straight back into their stories. For me, this seemed a little like visiting old friends, you haven’t seen for years - the same “I wonder what they’re doing now” feeling that leaves you tingling with intrigue.

This was a well structured, nicely balanced story; a light entertaining read filled with wonderful flashes of modern day life and sparkling with wit, throughout. I loved the rich cast of
Nicki
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great follow up to Dream On.
I think everyone knows by now how much I like Terry Tyler's books, so I'll keep it brief!
This works fine as a stand alone novel, but I guess most, like me, will be reading to see what happened to the characters in Dream On.
I found Janice less grating here. Not to say she's a favourite character, or anyone I could relate to at all, but I was sympathetic to her situation of being married to an ex alcoholic who is lapsing. Not a nice position to be in, especially with
Darcia Helle
One thing I love about Terry Tyler's writing is her ability to capture and convey her characters. They have an array of qualities and flaws that make people complex and interesting. It's easy to connect and share their experiences.

Another thing I love about Tyler's writing is the realism. This story could easily be playing out right now, in any number of places with any number of real people. The emotions here are honest, the characters' choices difficult. We see them experiencing joy and
Julie Powell
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was good to read furthering the 'adventures' of the characters already created in Dream On, although I will say that these are not the kind of books I usually read, it's the author's writing style that kept me reading.

My favourite book of Terry Tyler's is You Wish because of the fantasyish element, but again it was the writing that brought alive the characters as in Full Circle.

The story tackles very real issues that can taint our lives, and the battles that must be fought for the attainment
Wendy
Nov 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fantastic read, I can be a bit lackadaisical with my kindle picking it up and then leaving idle for weeks but that was not the case with this book, started it and read all the way through in 3 days! Really enjoyed it, loved the characters who were very real and made you want to read more, have I got Dream on on my kindle? If not I will have tonight!
Thanks Terri and keep up the good work
Lorraine
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read the prequel 'dream on' quite a while ago and had thoroughly enjoyed it, Full circle never failed to disappoint, it had a great storyline with likeable characters and was an easy to read book. I only wish I had read it sooner as it took me a few chapters to remember the characters and who they all were but that's just down to my awful memory ;-) ... Thanks Terry for another great book.
Lorna Dounaeva
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved Full Circle! Once you read the part where Shane hints at what Cecillia did, it's just impossible to put it down! The writing style reminded me a bit of one of my favourite authors, Lisa Jewell. I will definitely read more of Terry Tyler's books.
Karen Roberts
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. All of the characters are interesting and true to life. The writing is witty and fun, smart and it flows very nicely.

Adrian Rocha
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this book for free on Amazon when I first got into reading books. At that point, I was reading everything I could get my hands on for free figuring that if I simply read enough that I would eventually discover what my preference was, being entirely new to reading.

I read through about two thirds of it not being into it at all but there was just something about it that made me want to keep reading it which, I am so glad that I did. This book had a lot of very believable characters and true
Elizabeth Lloyd
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Full Circle” is the sequel to Terry Tyler’s “Dream On”, following the lives of a group of friends from East Anglia who dreamed of making it big in the music world. But “Full Circle” can be read as a stand-alone novel as the background story of the main characters is incorporated seamlessly into the text.

What makes this book stand out is the characterisation. As a reader I felt I really knew Ariel Swan, the attractive, talented song writer/singer who was not the arrogant, proud girl you might
Cathy
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I'd finished reading Dream On by Terry Tyler I started the sequel, Full Circle, straightaway. What a great story this is which more than lives up to its eye-catching description. Another five star read from a very talented writer.
Andrea Phillips
Oct 17, 2013
June Finnigan
Oct 18, 2013

• The Art of Hiding
  • The Castle Mystery (Jenny Starling, #4)
  • The Winter Mystery (Jenny Starling, #2)
  • The Oxford Mystery (Jenny Starling, #5)
  • The Teatime Mystery (Jenny Starling, #6)
  • The Country Inn Mystery (Jenny Starling, #7)
  • The Riverboat Mystery (Jenny Starling, #3)
  • Six Minutes
  • The Elegance of the Hedgehog
  • Ghost Child
  • The Art of Growing Up
  • Deep Time Dreaming: Uncovering Ancient Australia
  • Yesterday's Gone: Seasons 1-6 Complete Saga (A Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction Series)
  • Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mystery #1)
  • Secrets Of Whitewater Creek
  • The Birthday Mystery (Jenny Starling, #1)
  • The Grass Castle
  • Caroline Overington 2 in 1
I am self-published and proud to be so, and have twenty books on Amazon. In Autumn 2018 I published Legacy, the final book in the post apocalyptic Project Renova series. The other books in the series are Tipping Point, Lindisfarne, UK2, and Patient Zero, a collection of short stories about some of the characters.

My newest book is Blackthorn, a stand alone novel set in the same world as the Project

Thor (2 books)