Start by marking “Mine (Real, #2)” as Want to Read:

(Real #2)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  44,317 ratings  ·  3,251 reviews
He's mine, and I'm his. Our love is all-consuming, powerful,
imperfect, and real...

In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington "Riptide" Tate as vital as the air he breathes... and now he can't live without he
Published November 5th 2013 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Mine, please sign up.
Adriana Contreras no she doesn't fight in this book. But it is definitely worth reading and finishing the entire series.

·  44,317 ratings  ·  3,251 reviews

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

Its always sad when we come across a book that we absolutely LOVE and count the months, weeks and days for the sequel..
Then when we actually do get the book and all revved up to see what's in store, it turns out to be the biggest load of crap!!!

Excuse my use of the word crap but nothing and I mean nothing can possibly explain my irritation while reading this.

Remy is a God, a beast of a man. A champion fighter and God I love him. Possible thee only reason I continued reading.

To elaborate, the ca
Kelena
4.2 Mr Speedy Riptid Stars!

Spices of Mine
Scenting
Licking
Whining
Doubting
Fucking eachother in their Heads
Erotic Romance
and Underground Action which turns you on like a Christmas Tree ;)

Oh the Scenting and Licking of our DARK RIPTIDE "TATE", LION REMY!!!!
description

The stars I gave to this book are souly belongs to Remy because he was the only reason i kept reading Mine, No offense Brooke, I really wanted to give you a share in rating but I can't bring myself to it after all you were doing` is whining and bei
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
2.5 Dull Stars

Note: If you are a hard-core Remy fan and you INFINITE-STARRED Real, don’t bother reading this review. You’re wasting your time. Just go get a copy of Mine because chances are you’ll love it too.

EDIT: Forgot to add this, but Mine is NOT in Remy's POV. All in Brooke's.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m going to be ranting so apologies ahead of time.

If you like books with exaggerated intensity, this is the one for you.

This writing is...interesting. *cocks head* W
Karla
WARNING: Spoilers Ahoy

Meet the real hero of this book:

No, this is not Remington Tate. This is Adam Wilson, credited by Katy Evans as her editor. In her Acknowledgments, she neglects to mention that Adam is currently in residence at the Simon & Schuster Psychiatric Ward For Editorial Personnel. Adam is currently listed as suffering from "exhaustion" and "dehydration." (And we all know what that means.) He's also on the shortlist for a liver transplant because his alcoholic intake rocketed int
Christy
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 I love REMY stars!
Mine photo cf2a1b76-e05f-4765-9d7d-03e9686eb383_zps8e1e8a66.jpg

I HATE reviewing books like this! Hate it! You want to know why... because if I reviewed the book how I wanted to, there would be so many spoilers no one could read it. So... I’m just going to have to be a little vague about some things and tell you what I loved- with no spoilers of course :D

Real was a hit or miss book for a lot of people. For me, it was a hit. And there is one particular reason for that. His name is Remington Tate.

Mine photo 6d8c3758-7973-420e-a092-a03f550f8d84_zps683c04c5.jpg
Nobody taught him how to love. He do
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Apr 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
The End

I loved this book! Not as much as I loved the first book, but it was still amazinggg!!

I loved how he would go all LION on her! Such a hottie!!!

but the whole 'scent' thing was super weird..

I want to lick his ABS!!!

Geri Reads
Apr 11, 2013 rated it did not like it
DNF at 43%

Okay, fine! I shouldn't have read this!

I thought I should give this one a try. For one, this series was picked up by a publisher and maybe, just maybe, it would make somewhat of a difference. With a solid editor behind her, who knows where the story of Remy and Brooke will take us. But I was wrong.

For one, Brooke just wouldn't shut up about how cut Remy's muscles were or how blue his eyes were. Or his scruffy jaw, his dimples and his eight pack, plus the scenting and licking...Gah!
Katy Evans
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

I am so excited that Brooke and Remy are back in their readers hands! I have a very soft spot for MINE. I think some books are very easy to write, and some are very hard. MINE was easy to write, but hard to let go of, because it's the near-end of Brooke and Remy's story for me, and it was a ride which I just loved taking.

Where did Brooke and Remington go after Real finished? I just had to find out.

My goal writing MINE was not recreating REAL, for REAL is already written. My goal was going deepe
Mo
Apr 18, 2013 rated it liked it
It's between 2 and 3 stars for me.

I think I went into this book with HIGH expectations. I loved the first book and adored Remy. I loved Remy again in this book. It was Brooke I kinda had a problem with. The tears, the tears, the tears … way too many and the insecurity. Thought she was a stronger character than that.

… and the licking and the scenting. Overuse of certain words just annoy me.

”You … are going to love me until I die. I’m going to make you love me even if it hurts, and when it hurts,
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: REMY FANS!

Interview with Katy Evans, visit HERE

Book Signing Photos with Katy Evans, visit HERE

4.5 Oh My Remy Stars
I’m the realest fucking thing you’re ever going to have

If you are looking for an alpha, over-loaded, gripping, pull-your-hair-out, tension, over-maxed read, well Mine is for you.

Let’s just get all the ass kissing out of the way first… Katy Evan, damn. Katy writes in a way it seems like poetry. Most of my book is highlighted, in fact, I had to reframe from highlighting because most of
Monisha

OH. MY. GOD.

and Katy Evans wrote:

"The series will have 5 total! Brooke and Remy get three. REAL, then the sequel, MINE, and then REMY (Real in Rem's POV). Then Melanie gets a story and we see more of Rem and Brooke through her . . . and then we get a last book. Surprise. Haha!! "

description

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT HERE.....

And Finally......

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jesus. I have no words in my vocabulary that can come close to this book. Nothing that can adequately describe what my heart, soul and body feel. Five stars is a pathetic rating for this. It deserves infinite stars because it's perfect. And you know what? How hard is it to put out a book that's blindingly perfect? Almost impossible. Let me tell you that Katy drew every word she put down from somewhere deep in her soul. Every word slammed me in the gut. I can't wait to post my review. YOU HAVE TO ...more
Catarina
5 Fighting Stars!!

description

Brooke and Remy are finally together and happy, a new promising season is beginning and things finally start to look good for them.
Despite some remains of anger towards Brooke departure, things are finally solid between them.

description

But then a life-changing event occurs and force them to be apart for some time. And with the distance comes insecurity. Brooke starts to feel insecure about all the groupies, about the fighting and everything that comes with it.
And Remy’s problem are
~IreneOust~
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing

You know what? I really enjoyed MINE so it gets 4.5 SEXY STARS from me :)

I don't remember much from the last book (I know, old age sucks!) other than it left me sexually frustrated, Remy was hot and, as much as I wanted to hate Brooke, she only managed to fuck up towards the very end.

Going into this sequel I was fully prepared to unleash my hatred on her as I did after the stunt she pulled at the end of REAL but, other than her little meltdown in the very beginning (around 11% into the book), I
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

Can't wait...

I feel like he's a lazy lion, bathing me with his tongue, licking and nuzzling me... I'm getting addicted to this moment after the orgasm where I will be so relaxed and he will still have the energy to position me in a way where he can spoon me and hold me, and do all his manly, possessive lion-liked OCD things with me.

-Real

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 Ripped, Raw, and so DAMN Real Stars

“Mind. Body. Soul. All of you for me. All of you mine.”

description

Here he is, ladies and gentlemen. Here. He. Is!
You all know who I’m talking about?”
“RIP-TIIIIIIIDE!”
Who?
“RIP-TIIIIIIDE!”
One more time, ’cause I can’t hear you!
“RIPTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!”

“That’s right, ladies and gentlemen!"
The one, the only, Remingtoooon Tate, your RIPTIIIIIIIIIDE!!”

description

When love is the answer to all your questions you think you have it all. But life isn't
Snow
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing

6 "LOVE OF A LIFETIME" stars

overwhelmed again...and speechless at the moment...

RE-READ IT January 8, 2017.

Ah, I'm back to do the hardest thing I had to do lately - give my humble thoughts on this piece of gem, right here...

Gosh, what can i say! I thought that book 1 was good, no, but fan-f*cking-tastic! cause it was! but this, this was as equaly stunning, beautiful and overpowering!

It's rare to stumble across the characters that grip you by the balls (well, that would be the case if I actually h
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

❥ This story picks up two months after Real ends and we get to find out what's been going on with Brooke and Remy.

❥ IMO, it was a lot of the same with a little bit of the different. I felt that Remy had matured a lot and had more of a handle on Brooke and his condition. Brooke, on the other hand, seemed less able to deal with things especially since she caused most of the problems.

description

❥ Remember all the sexual tension in the first book? Well, that's gone and instead we get scene afte
Jen
Oh dear..where to begin with this one? I wanted to love it, I truly did..and I was so looking forward to this second book. Unfortunatly, this book just really did rub me the wrong way. There were some good parts to it, one of them being my fierce and studly Remy! ( I mean, it is hard NOT to fall in lust for him! )The whole book though, just felt like the author took the popular phrases from the first book; and over used them in this one. It almost made me feel uncomfortable while reading it, bec ...more
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing

"Who's your man?"
" Remington Tate, my Riptide"

KATY EVANS, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! I SO NEED MORE MORE MORE OF REMY!!!!!!!!!

photo tumblr_m6535eN2wQ1r0jzsb.gif

I have no words to explain how much I loved this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No right words!

Remy, dear Lord, he makes me forget everything else, that's definitely for sure.

photo 3e3ff388c151b728f8767eb97c056f0c.jpg

And Brooke

photo 4350fcc2d2e24b57ab6b0a9c7852c28d.jpg

Remy and Brooke will take you into a beautiful journey of their life. Every moment will keep you hooked, glued and I surely became unaware of my surrounding. I keep reading even in my tube.......
DKristin
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo blueeyedlion.jpg

Our Lion is back and he was in his full primal glory. I wish I could have given this one more stars but I think when you write something as epic as Real was it is so very difficult to follow it up. I found Brooke to be a distracting mess at times and it definitely warranted most of that full star deduction. I don't mind a woman being vulnerable or dickmatized or even emotional... but there needs to be a balance. It definitely received all four of those stars for the wonderfulness that is Remy.
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

OMG Katy thank you so much!!!

So freaking in love with this couple and this story. Every single page is like a secret...like something beautiful that can't wait to settle in my heart. I loved every moment even the ones that made my heart hurt.

5 million Sizzling Hearts & Stars !!!!!!

Everybody that knows me knows that REAL was my all time favorite steamy romance of 2013. I told everyone about this blue eyed lickin
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Ummm, so yeah. When I finished Real, I could NOT wait to read more of Remy and Brooke. And don't get me wrong I really really liked this book, but there were a few things that irritated me too.

BEWARE FOR SPOILERS

This is the second book in the Real series. It picks up 2 months after Remy and Brooke have gotten back together and everything is smooth sailing. They are either training, fighting in the Underground, or screwing. Happy Times, until Scorpion decides to come back around and then......
Michelle
Apr 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am completely torn about this story. I loved every second of Remington ‘Riptide’ Tate and if I could solely base my rating on him it would be 5 stars. But Brooke drove me nuts and made me want to scream at my Kindle. I think I will settle someplace between a 3.5 & 4 stars.

Mine begins just where Real left off. Remy has his Brooke back and they are off for the next season in The Underground. But they still have the challenges of his mood shifts and Scorpion isn’t yet history. But both Brook
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
For more reviews please visit and join

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This review was difficult for me. I am going against the grain on this one, and I know that my viewpoint will not be a popular one. I did not love “Mine”. I liked it, but I struggled through this read. I really, really tried to get into it, but certain things bothered me and they could not be over looked. Regardless, I would
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 REEEMMMMYYYYYYYY, scent, lick, suck and taste, stars*****

How on earth do I review a book I just love so much without giving away the plot? I'm going to try my best but for me even though the story is a delight and had me sweating, salivating and feeling like I'm a dog on heat it's really to me about the characters and especially one special beautiful Lion which is.....

REMY...
 photo null_zps155accc2.jpg
 photo remy2_zps4d76dc9c.jpg

He just blew me away he really is the epitome of Alpha! He is raw, strong, sexy, he is built like a Lion, fights
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Apr 13, 2013 rated it did not like it
Solid 1.5 Stars

photo justfyi_supernatural.gif
Now let's be clear... The only reason why I stayed here was because of Remy.. And my love & hope that came from book 1(Real) But unfortunately, like a marriage, it takes more than one person to keep the boat afloat. Brooke completely sunk this ship for me. I'm not happy about it. As a matter of fact, I'm beyond disappointed with her. But that's not the only thing I'm unhappy about.

Case & point... Contrived Plot throughout this entire book.

1. From chapter 2 & beyond,
Crystal~BIG book addict~
4 I Love Remy Stars!

Remy is still a smoking hot, possessive as hell fighter. Just can't seem to get enough of him!

photo null_zps9858bb38.jpg

We start out with Brooke and Remy getting back together after she ran away from him. It's a new fight season and it's time for Remy to reclaim the championship. He is in the best shape of his life and in a healthy frame of mine now that he has his girl back.

Nobody ever taught him how to love.
He does it instinctively.

photo null_zps5b6f4204.jpg

photo null_zps0ed4a0e7.jpg

Brooke is back and has promised to never leave him again. It
edge of bubble
It's like, she asked herself; how many times I can say eight pack, energy, ripped and then played a sappy "challenge accepted" song and went on writing this sequel!

Overdoing stuff rarely ends well.

Michelle
**ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review**

"When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..." ~Iris, Goo Goo Dolls
Boxing-Sport-Latest-HD-Wallpaper-3
MINE picks off where it last left off in Real . Brooke Dumas is finally back in the arms of Remington "The Riptide" Tate and starts his first fight of the season. Remy has been training with a vengeance, preparing to face his re-match against Scorpion after throwing the championship last season. While Remy tries to fights his way to the champ
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. MMA fighter with anger issues. [s] 7 31 Jul 04, 2019 11:56AM
Mine (Real) Review 8 70 Sep 28, 2014 06:02PM
Your thoughts? 9 164 May 01, 2014 07:35AM
Fifty Shades of R...: November BOTM ~ Mine 21 101 Nov 17, 2013 12:00PM
MIne 63 431 Nov 15, 2013 04:59PM
\o/ 2 58 Nov 13, 2013 06:45PM

• Fighting to Forgive (Fighting, #2)
  • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
  • Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1)
  • Too Consumed (Consumed, #2)
  • Unattainable (Undeniable, #3)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Get Bent (Hard Rock Roots, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Off Course (Off, #4)
  • Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Torn (Connections, #2)
  • Savor You (Savor Us, #1)
  • Forever Yours (Forever, #3)
  • Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

Real (7 books)
  • Real (Real, #1)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Rogue (Real, #4)
  • Ripped (Real, #5)
  • Legend (Real, #6)
  • Racer (Real, #7)
“You're everything I never knew I wanted.” 86 likes
“You are going to love me until I die. I’m going to make you love me even if it hurts, and when it hurts, I’m going to make it better, Brooke.” 54 likes