Start by marking “Jacked Up (Bowen Boys, #4)” as Want to Read:
Jacked Up (Bowen Boys, #4)

Jacked Up (Bowen Boys #4)

3.99  ·  Rating Details ·  1,164 Ratings  ·  115 Reviews
Since James Bowen married Elle Cooper’s sister, tall dark and handsome Jack Copeland has become a permanent fixture in Elle’s life. A silent, rather annoying fixture, with his arrogant aloofness and my-way-or-the-highway attitude rubbing her the wrong way. So she does what any self-respecting woman would: aggravate the wits out of him for fun.

Party girl Elle Cooper is eve
ebook
Published March 8th 2016 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Jacked Up, please sign up.

Serenity 23 february 2016 :) Elle just announced on Facebook.

Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 'Sizzling kick-ass banter' Stars
Basic Info

Standalone or Part of a Series: (view spoiler)
MF, Ménage, etc.:(view spoiler)
POV:(view spoiler)
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I say when we are done and we are not. Not by a long shot. You've been taunting me for months. Years, pet. Now that you got my undivided attention, you can't say you don't want it. You can't back down. I won't allow it. You've been asking for it. For me. This is what you get: me. I'll tie you down and fuck you so thoroughly you will be limp by the time I'm done with you.

Do you like broody, protective uber alphas who prefer monosyllabic conversations unless they're in bed and letting
Catarina
4 Alpha Stars.

Jack and Elle have a love/hate relationship from the moment they met, two years ago. Elle loves to push Jack’s limits and Jack does his best to keep Elle and her annoying ways at arm’s length. Until the day Elle finds herself in a very dangerous situation and Jack jumps in to help her…and when does the time they suddenly spend together leads to break every of their limits. But Jack is a guy that doesn’t want to get tied, and neither is Elle. But can they ever go back after cross
Claire Robinson
Oct 26, 2013 Claire Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "I hope you know what you're doing." Stars!

I am a huge fan of Elle Aycart’s Bowen Brothers Series, each book while hard to put down has also been completely different from its predecessor.

The series has progressed in general as each brother has found and fell in love with his woman, but each Bowen has been deliciously different with their own personality traits, quirks and occasional piercings!

"I'm in charge here. And I'm never proper."

Elle is related to the Bowen’s by marriage, Jack by fri
~IreneOust~
Apr 12, 2013 ~IreneOust~ rated it it was amazing

This is going to be short and sweet:

I love this series.

I love this author.

I love Elle Cooper [even during those few times when I wanted to shake some sense into her]!

I love the banter.

I LOVE Jack!!!

Elle Aycart writes SCORCHING sex! [Note to self: never to read her books while on a treadmill at the gym.]

If you are a fan of this series, this is an absolute MUST READ! You'll laugh, you'll probably cry (a bit) and you'll definitely get hot and bothered! It's been so long since I read this author th
Roksana
I have waited for Jack and Elle's story like forever and I had the impression that Jack would be that possessive, madly in love type of hero...no such luck!

It pains me to say, but I was disappointed in Jack...he was not as crazy in love with Elly as I originally thought him to be from the previous books...at times it felt like he just wanted sex from Elle and he had no romantic feelings towards her..it did not felt like he was madly in love with her..."lust" yes but not love....When Elly declar
Elle Aycart
Jan 25, 2016 Elle Aycart added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Here are the first rough, unedited chapters. Enjoy!
Kisses, Elle
✿kawehi.reviews
Jun 24, 2013 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Jacked Up? What an appropriate title. "Jack" was another scrumptious short-clipped, alpha dominate man oozing with sex appeal. I swear this man is a no nonsense, don't mess with me type, and is all about keeping Elle- the object of his affections and ironically, the BIGGEST pain in his arse-- from harm.

Jack and Elle's chemistry is what I'd describe as "pent-up frustration," in which, I refer to the dance they do a
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
"Every evil has its flip side."

I'm a huge fan of this author and her Bowen Boys. Every book is better than the last and I can't get enough of these characters. The men are strong alpha males with filthy mouthes and the women are independent and sassy. When they get together the chemistry is explosive and the sexy time is so good you'll be glad you have a kindle so the pages don't get dog-eared and fall out of the book.

Elle is my hero. No, I'm not confused. I know, it's Jack that's in the busines
Catherine Hanna
Jul 24, 2014 Catherine Hanna rated it really liked it
Shelves: need-to-read
Give it to me now, and nobody gets hurt

Deserie williams
Mar 09, 2016 Deserie williams marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
self note:not for me
LittleBearDog
Sep 07, 2013 LittleBearDog rated it it was amazing
5 Pain in my Ass Stars

Jack is a quiet man who wants a wife who will be devoted to him and have his babies. That is so not Elle!! Elle is this little firecracker that at any moment pop. So much chemistry and the drama are so there. The steamy scenes are of the chart!! Love it and I can't wait for the next book. And it will be a next book.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Elle had fried him. He shook his head, trying to snap out of it and regain his bearings, but the lethargy didn’t go away. And he had Jam
Tracie Payne
DNF. This was the most annoying woman on the entire planet. If anyone needs a poster child for adult ADHD, Elle is your gal. I got to 50% but realized I 100% couldn't stand her and no way would I change my mind so I bugged out.
Rebecca
Nov 03, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series - the Bowen brothers are alpha sexy, so it makes sense that their friends would be as well, and Jack, or as Elle likes to call him "Borg," is even more stubborn and dominant than the Bowens, which may seem like a recipe for disaster given the fact that Elle is an independent and feisty woman who can give Jack a run for his money in all aspects of his life, but she actually is his perfect match, and when her life is in danger, Jack and Elle realize that their idea of ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

“Jacked Up by Elle Aycart is the 4th book in the “Bowen Boys” series – but it was my first by this author. It is easy readable as a standalone novel even if there are references to the other books.

The characters are developed just perfectly for each other. We have the secretive dark and interesting Jack – that seems far too serious for just the slightest bit of fun – Hence Elle’s “Endearment” for him when she calls him “Borg”

And we have Elle – the woman that is more butterfly and party girl tha
TeriLyn
May 11, 2016 TeriLyn rated it it was amazing

5 "The first time I saw you." Stars

I needed something fast and fun. Irene recommended I read Jacked Up and I'm so happy she did.

Elle Aycart does fast and fun so well. She also does witty banter to perfection. And the sex was scorching hot. Jack and Elle light up the pages of this story with their undeniable chemistry and hilarious back and forth points of view. They fight hard and love harder even when they don't want to admit it. Jack Copeland is dead SEXY. He's the rough, growly alpha who fin
Sania
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone
but part of a series.
Ages of H and h:
h is 28 H is in his 30s
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
HEA/H
Feb 10, 2014 Laura rated it it was ok
I liked Jack and Elle when they featured in the other books in this series but quite honestly, it has taken the author that long to get to their story that my memory of them was a bit hazy when I started reading this but I'm sure I don't remember Elle calling Jack 'Borg' or him calling Elle 'Pet'. Those two nicknames really grated on me while reading.

Their story ended up disappointing me, it wasn't as good as some of the others in this series and I found myself skimming a lot. Jack doesn't commu
Chi-Chi
Jun 05, 2016 Chi-Chi rated it it was ok
Anna
Apr 25, 2013 Anna is currently reading it
I can't wait for Jack and Elle's story. I'm sure it will be so much fun to read :)
Dyndyn
Apr 26, 2013 Dyndyn marked it as to-read
Can't wait for Jack & Elle's story!!! This is gonna be fun!
Tammie
Mar 13, 2015 Tammie rated it it was amazing
All because of an olive! *snort*
Stormie
Jan 01, 2017 Stormie rated it it was ok
Not fan of this one. I didn't read the previous books in this series and you really need to. I felt like I was missing a lot. But I wasn't that crazy about Jack at all and Elle was just childish. I didn't feel like there was banter. It was mostly Elle antagonizing him when he was just trying to save her life and bending over backwards to make her happy. I was just not impressed with her at all. And it was just all about sex for them. I wasn't feeling anything deeper for way too long.
Heather R Callahan
Mar 19, 2016 Heather R Callahan rated it it was amazing
"She couldn’t deny Jack pushed all her buttons, getting her hot and bothered with just a look. The problem was, whenever she was around him she felt trapped between wanting to kiss him and wanting to beat the sh!t out of him.”

This is my first book by Elly Aycart, and it won’t be my last. I loved this book. It is an easy “one click.”

Let’s start with Jack. He is super Alpha male, super secretive, and oh so delicious. He has this job that keeps him in harm’s way, and seems to always be in a pissed
Yvonne
Jul 27, 2016 Yvonne rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Oh my, Jack is my kind of Alpha hero and he was quite impressive! Unfortunately, Jack’s HEA had to be the most annoying heroine I’ve ever read. There’s nothing wrong with being a fun-loving party girl with a shit ton of sass, but sweet Lord she was so over the top. Elle was a “smart ass” and I was reminded of it so many times I wanted to scream. There’s smart ass and then there is TSTL. She was a heroine who was TSTL on too many occasions to count.

Bottom line, I really like the author’s writing
Mar 10, 2016 Laura rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Bindi Boo
Mar 14, 2016 Bindi Boo rated it it was amazing
A definite keeper!! *5 fantastic stars*
This is my first book by Elle Aycart and most definitely not my last. What an awesome, awesome book!
Although i have not read the first 3 books of this series, i felt like i did not miss anything. Borg and Pet were perfect for each other and the banter between them was outstanding. Between Jack with his grunts, smirks and dry wit and Elle, with her funny comebacks and sassy attitude- i thought they were a perfect couple, now on my list of top ten favourite c
Reflections of a Book Geek
Mar 09, 2016 Reflections of a Book Geek rated it really liked it
Shelves: r
4 stars

I have been looking forward to getting Jack and Ellie’s story from we met them.

It is Ellie’s life mission to annoy the hell out of Jack and she succeeds in doing so. I loved her character, she was spunky, opinionated, fun and loveable.

Jack was a hard a$$, he has always been the dark broody character in all the books and I didn’t expect that to change. I loved Jack in the end.

Elle has a way of dragging me into each story with her loveable characters and good storylines, I have loved this
Kim
Mar 09, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
The Borg!!! Fantastic this series just gets better and better.
Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

OMG! YES! I just finished JACKED UP by 'new to me' author, Elle Aycart!!!! I CONSUMED this book! Every page was better than the last! AHHHH! I just want to read it over and over again! JACKED UP is book 4 in the series! Book 4! Where has this series been all my life?! Hell, where has this author been all of my life?! The writing was close to flawless. The hero was mesmerizing. The heroine was KICK ASS! Together, these two set my eReader aflame!

"I want you so fucking badly I ca
  • The Enforcer (Untamed Hearts, #3)
  • Untitled (Hollywood Hearts, #3)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Untitled (Heaven and Hell, #2)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Treasure Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #10)
  • Knockout (Knockout, #2)
  • How to Marry an Idiot (Friend-Zoned, #4)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
After a colorful array of jobs all over Europe ranging from translator to chocolatier to travel agent to sushi chef to flight dispatcher, Elle Aycart is certain of one thing and one thing only: aside from writing romances, she has abso-frigging-lutely no clue what she wants to do when she grows up. Not that it stops her from trying all sorts of crazy stuff. While she is probably now thinking of a ...more
More about Elle Aycart...

Bowen Boys (6 books)
  • More than Meets the Ink (Bowen Boys, #1)
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen Boys, #2)
  • To the Max (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Hard Limits (Bowen Boys, #4.5)
  • TBA (Bowen #5)