Start by marking “The Nightlife: Paris (The Nightlife, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Nightlife: Paris (The Nightlife, #3)

The Nightlife: Paris

(The Nightlife #3)

Vampire master Michelle, and her slave, Aaron Pilan, flee to Paris, leaving behind the slaughter in Las Vegas. Aaron made the costly mistake of taking a bloodslave, and then married her. The tragedy of his wife's death has driven a rift between them and Michelle is desperate to heal the breach.

Struggling with his predatory alter ego, Aaron is fractious, rebelling against h
Published May 1st 2013 by Amazon (first published April 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Nightlife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nightlife

Start your review of The Nightlife: Paris (The Nightlife, #3)
Shurrn
Aaron and Michelle descend on Paris, and their misadventures spawn my favorite book in the Nightlife series so far!

(Beware of spoilers if you nave not read the previous books in the series)
She loved the tower. It seemed an affirmation of French culture. A glorious three hundred and twenty-four meter celebration of the phallus. Nous avons le plus grande pénis.
Oh yes, this series is getting better and better with each book! This is deliciously twisted Urban Fantasy for those who enjoy a book
Simon Okill
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, vampire
Travis has created a vampiric renaissance unequalled since Salem's Lot. His two main characters, Michelle the master and Aaron her predatory mate are brilliantly written with gallons of gore and development in the lust department as the pair leave a swathe of blood-drained bodies wherever they stay. The sexually casual way the vampires use their prey with descriptions that leave the reader breathless with anticipation are nothing short of genius. Improvisation is the name of the game as Travis c ...more
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
This book was reviewed for The Boyfriend Bookmark. Click here for review

I fell in love with The Nightlife New York, The Nightlife Las Vegas and Blood Slave, but as hyped up as I was to read this book…nothing could have prepared me for the love I have for The Nightlife Paris! If you haven’t read these books, what are you waiting for? They are amazing and The Nightlife New York and The Nightlife Las Vegas should be read before reading The Nightlife Paris.

Now that I have said that, after reading a
Tanya Golemo
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW! The development of the characters from first book to the 3rd is just amazing. I feel as if I know them personally and feel for each of them.

For the 3rd book in this great Nightlife Series starts with Michelle and Aaron making their way over to Paris after an upsetting end in Vegas. Aaron is dealing with the loss of his beloved Bloodslave and recent wife Anastasia. Aaron has the longing to take another "pet" but Michelle will not let him. This is when Michelle decides to share her terrible p
Noelle Blakely
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Wow! It is obvious to me that Luedke has become more comfortable with his characters and the idea of revealing them to us in depth and detail. I never thought of Michelle or Aaron as two dimensional, but in The Nightlife Paris they step out of the pages as flesh and blood, so real that you can almost smell them. However, smelling them may not be such a good thing as this story is as gritty, bloody and fascinating as the rest of the series, but better!

I will not offer a synopsis of this installme
Veronica of V's Reads
This is the third book int he erotic, vampire Nightlife series.

Having lost his wife in Vegas, Aaron is heartbroken. Michelle attempts to assuage his pain by visiting her home/homeland, but there's a fundamental problem with that: Paris is where Michelle was made a vampire. She's got a lot of badass memories from her time as a sexual slave to her sadistic master, and later as a Nazi hunter in WWII.

So, not all the best things to cheer up a guy.

Half of the book is Michelle recounting her history--
Missdevora
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal, UF, Horror, Erotica readers
This is the third book in The Nightlife series, a wonderful series that I have to say is becoming one of my favorites. It has everything I like: an interesting plot, paranormal creatures, real ‘non sparkly’ vampires, hot and sexy scenes and leaves me panting for more!

Vampire master Michelle and her fledgling Aaron Pilan, leaving behind the slaughter in Las Vegas taking a nightly transatlantic flight to the city of Light and Love, Paris.

In Las Vegas, Aaron made the costly mistake of taking a blo
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Son, the devil is in the details. It’s the little things that count. You get them right and everything else falls into place.

Well, isn’t that the damn truth! I’m not sure the characters in this series got that memo…

Decidedly darker and somewhat disturbing, THE NIGHTLIFE: PARIS takes the series for a turn towards the dark side and I loved every minute of it! As a lover of the series, I have been pleased with all installments, but THE NIGHTLIFE: PARIS is definitely my favorite to date.

THE NIGHT
Poison
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of Paranormal and Dark Erotica
I skipped The Nightlife: New York, though I really am going to have to go back and read it, and really liked The Nightlife: Las Vegas, and I loved Blood Slave, so I was thinking going into this I was going to like it a lot. But, it has historical content, and that usually doesn't do it for me, so I was slightly skeptical. Well, make me a believer, why don't you?

So, I really enjoy Michelle. She's a Vampire, she's a slut, a whore, and she doesn't apologize to anyone for it. She does apologize for
Andrew Wright
Apr 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I originally became a fan of Travis' with his first book in the series The Nightlife, New York and was enamored with the characters. The story immediately drew me in and I was hooked on the series. That said, this story was a bit more difficult for me to get into.

The novel opens with Aaron and Michelle fleeing from Vegas after what had happened to Anastasia in the last book. Aaron desires another 'pet' and in doing so causes a conflict with Michelle. Michelle then explains to Aaron the tragic ev
M. Joseph Murphy
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
THE GOOD

The Nightlife: Paris is the third book in a series focused on vampires Aaron Pilan and Michelle. It is, by far, the best written of the series. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two books. The third blew my mind.

It grabbed me from the first page. However, what makes The Nightlife: Paris so engaging is the reveal of Michelle's back story. Luedke changes Point of View to first person. We see the world through Michelle's eyes as she meets the monster who turns her into a vampire. Her past mixe
Kayla Stonor
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Whatever preconceptions you have about Nightlife Paris, throw them away. This third book in Travis Luedke’s Nightlife series is an exemplar on character development and taking a series arc to a whole new level .

The graphic and brutal nature of some of the content does curtail the erotic nature of this novel, but there are still plenty of sex scenes to scintillate and tease, and these two vampires certainly know how to attack their loving with violent enthusiasm.

It is the story that proves most a
Blondie
Sep 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in this series but the first one I read. This can be read as stand alone and I do not think I missed any world building because this book made sense from the beginning. I will be going back to read the others in this series; book one is The Nightlife: New York and is always free if you decide to start at the beginning.

I love this Vampire world! It is sexy but sometimes brutal and these two Vampires prefer to give pleasure rather then cause pain and suffering. However, this
Rebecca
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WOW. One word and that describes Nightlife Paris, it totally blew me away. Its so much darker, edgier, full of sadness, anger, jealousy and love. Aaron and Michelle have developed a lot in this third instalment to the point where Aaron isn't the same man he once was. We get to find out about Michelle's past which is hard to read, in parts its horrific and how I felt about Michelle in the beginning is different now. It is rather hard to write a review without giving anything away. But with new ch ...more
Iori
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG OMG, what did I just read O.o Why are those book this short ? Damn it I want more.
Melissa
Oh Travis...what have you done? I know what you did...you wrote a fantastic series of books about vampires, sex, drugs, and the like. Who doesn't want sex, drugs, prostitutes, dirty cops, and oh yes, sexy vampires in their books? You are NUTS if you answered NO to that question!! It wasn't rhetorical!!

I am writing this review on the series as a whole vs book by book.

This series is about, yes, everything I mentioned above but so much more. These books were seriously written as if written by a wo
Erika Lynn
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Another great book in this omnibus! This one is my second favorite so far, book #2 being my favorite. I thoroughly enjoyed Michelle telling her story of her wretched past, such a sad and vulgar one, too. It was great seeing Aaron love her so much still after she finally opened herself up to her history. Julian was a maniac, repulsive, heartless asshole that abused, raped, and used Michelle among many other men and women, and then murdered them. I thought to myself, 'How did she ever end up getti ...more
Karen
I love the Nightlife series because it it always something a little different while at the same time being familiar. The locations change but you can be sure that or two trouble magnets, Michelle and Aaron, are going to be in the center of something. The writing always pulls me in from the beginning and holds me until I finally reach that last page. There are several things happening in this book and they are played out perfectly by our two favorite people along with someone we met briefly befor ...more
AerinLuvs
4.5 Stars!
18+ content, violence and gore.

I liked this one best of all the Nightlife series, actually the best of all the Travis Luedke books I've read so far (I've read Blood Slave too). I really enjoyed the peek/throwback in time to World War II.

This book starts right after Aaron and Michelle leave Las Vegas because of the slaughter that happened there and the death of Anastasia, who had been Aaron's playmate/blood slave/wife.

In Paris, Michelle reveals her past, and then we're transported back
April
I am not usually into characters where the heroine is the dominant in the relationship. I really enjoy my Alpha males. However, I thought I would give this series a shot, cause it sounded really intriguing.

Aaron is actually a really fun snarky guy to read, I preferred his POV most of the time. I was really rooting for him and Michelle to work their unconventional relationship out. I am a total sucker for HEA.

Each book takes you to a new local with this couple, their relationship progresses throu
Crystal
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Rant: I was not prepared for Night Life Paris. This book completely made my heart ache for the characters. In this book Michelle Aaron are morning the loss of Anastasia. Thats not the only tragedy that we have to witness, we are taken into Michelle's past. Horrible past and you see that the exposure of these incidents are so raw that it changes the characters and they unite more. Just when you think they could be at peace a new villain steps in and now Aaron and Michelle have to protect thems ...more
Ari
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*A complimentary copy was given by the author in exchange for my honest review.*

The Nightlife: Paris takes our vampires, Michelle & Aaron straight from the carnage of Las Vegas to Paris. We see Aaron struggling to deal with Ana's death & his feelings towards his vampire master, Michelle. She has put her foot down on the subject of NO MORE BLOOD SLAVES. In this third installment of Luedke's Nightlife series we get up close & personal with how Michelle was turned. We see why she is the way she is.
Wendy Ward
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the events in Las Vegas, the third installment of the Nightlife Series, by Travis Luedke, has vampires Michelle and Aaron in Paris. While Michelle is excited to show Aaron her homeland, Aaron seems as though he’s teetering on the edge of madness after the loss of Anastasia. Michelle finally tells Aaron of the cruel way in which she became a vampire and was treated horribly by her master. While it would seem that sharing her love of and life in Paris would bring them closer together, Paris ...more
Anny hernandez
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was provided a copy of this book by the Author for an honest review.

O.M.G. I just finish reading this book, and I have to say that I am so in love with this series, but what can I say I love anything and everything that has to do with vampires, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story continue with Michelle and Aaron, they just got themselves tickets, to go to Paris to get a new start, and to forget about everything that had happen in Vegas, before they bore
Ashley Schoen
After everything that went down in Las Vegas Aaron is struggling. The loss of Anastasia, Michelle's secrets, and trying to control the "predator". Michelle feels as if she is losing Aaron so she decides to show/tell Aaron her story...her dark sadistic story. Aaron is shocked and appalled at how Michelle lived it pushes him further away. With everything going on between them they do not realize someone is hunting them...watching them...wanting Michelle's blood for himself.

I don't think I can tak
Pratr- Authors
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ashleys-reviews

I don't think I can take
Mary Myers-Huff Barscz
In The Nightlife: Paris, Aaron has left Las Vegas with a broken heart, and Michelle seems to decide that it is time to start telling him about her past, but will he still look at her the same way once he realizes what she was in her past?
What neither Aaron or Michelle knows is that they were followed from Las Vegas, by a man that really wants to get a hold of Michelle at ant cost. He wants he blood, and he'll stop at nothing to get it.
As Michelle tells Aaron her life story, he is shocked and ho
Mandi
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*This book is not for young readers. There are some very graphic and crude screens so it's not for everyone. If you like Erotic Paranormal then you will love this book.

Michelle and Aaron escape to Paris after leaving Las Vegas and the brutal death of Aaron's bloodslaved wife. Now in Paris we start to really see Michelle's background. I was heartbroken by the struggles during WWII in Paris under the German occupation and anyone with a heart would be too. I couldn't put this book down because I j
Miria Vanessa
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who doesn't love that je ne sais quoi that post war Paris has? I certainly do and Travis Luedke certainly delivered in this third installment of a fantastic series. More gore , more blood, more thrills. Brilliantly narrated , Aaron and Michelle leave not a stone unturned in the highly sexual and bloody world they are in.
Being this the third book I have read from this author, I can confidently say the writing style is consistent, unique, engaging and well-researched. It makes for a very vivid re
Allyson
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2013
I loved book 3. OMG I'm hooked! I can't wait for book 4. I love how this book went into Michelle's past. I didnt think at all that's what would happen with the private investigator from las vegas. I don't know how to review with out spoiling it for people who haven't read it yet. But this was a sad but great story that is going to leave me hanging till what August 2013. Thanks to Travis for letting me read this thru the read for review program! I have fallen in love with Arron and Michelle. It w ...more

• Morrigan's Bidding (Binding Words, #1)
  • Fimbulwinter (Daniel Black, #1)
  • Super Sales on Super Heroes 2 (Super Sales on Super Heroes, #2)
  • Summoner (Summoner, #1)
  • The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons (The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons, #1)
  • The Crystal Heart (Enthralled, #1)
  • The Five Trials (Tsun-Tsun TzimTzum #1)
  • Super Sales on Super Heroes 3 (Super Sales on Super Heroes, #3)
  • Warlock's Fate (Andrew Moore #3)
  • The Lightning-Struck Heart (Tales From Verania, #1)
  • Super Sales on Super Heroes (Super Sales on Super Heroes, #1)
  • The Rules of Supervillainy (The Supervillainy Saga, #1)
  • Succubus (Succubus, #1)
  • Dark Light of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #2)
  • House of Dolls (House of Dolls, #1)
  • Traded
  • Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4)
  • And One Last Thing ...
See top shelves…
Grab free ebooks from Travis Luedke and enter to win a Kindle Paperwhite!
Just copy and paste: http://twluedke.com/join-mailing-list...

Travis Luedke is a NY Times & USA Today bestselling author of urban fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal romance, best known for his violently sexy NIGHTLIFE SERIES. Find Travis catching a third degree sunburn with his wife and children in San Antonio, Texas, w

The Nightlife (6 books)
  • The Nightlife: New York (The Nightlife, #1)
  • The Nightlife: Las Vegas (The Nightlife, #2)
  • The Nightlife London (The Nightlife, #4)
  • The Nightlife: San Antonio (The Nightlife, #5)
  • The Nightlife Moscow (The Nightlife, #6)

News & Interviews

“The mind, stretched to new dimensions by images, thoughts and ideas, can never return to its former shape.” 13 likes
“Her loving hands, soft lips, and perfumed scents were an addiction for which he had no cure.” 9 likes