Start by marking “Crushed (Torn, #7)” as Want to Read:
Crushed (Torn, #7)

Crushed

(Torn #7)

Amber's Story

Do you remember your first kiss? Not the I-dare-you-spin-the-bottle-kind, but the first kiss, kiss. You know, the one where you first feel your stomach somersault in anticipation and your heart pounds so hard against your chest, you think you're about to die on the spot.

That was Brody for me.

For years, I kept my mouth shut about how I felt about him because
Published June 22nd 2015 (first published April 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Crushed, please sign up.

Alexandra
May 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
This was a disappointing, annoying and crappy story :(((( Amber is disgusting and weak, and Brody is a stupid idiot...

I am downright angry because I wasted an hour of my life that I will never get back!!!

Just one more thing- a bit of a warning would have been nice, regarding (view spoiler)
Amber
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Stars

I loved Amber in this book. She really deserved a HEA. I get her insecurity. It was nice reading about her getting a backbone and moving on from Brody. I liked her developing relationship with Carter. And we got to see a new mature side to Carter. Emma, Trista, and Lindsey have cameos in the story. There is a tough part with Amber and her friend Rob with some bad stuff. It did make me very sad for her. Amber's parents are not good for her either.

SPOILERSSS!!!! Look away!

I do not feel
☮ mary
Gosh this made me nauseous !!! how can this even be published ? rape used as a trope, alcohol & hard drugs as recreational pastimes ...
description

the female creature is so pathetic it makes your skin crawl and her romantic interest has been into her bff while keeping her on the side ...

description

why would anyone want to write if that's all they have to say ?
please do yourself a favour and skip this one I cannot recommend that "thing" to anyone
Maeschelle
Jan 27, 2014 rated it liked it
This book is basically a sad tale about a weak woman who is a train wreck. Amber has been in love with Brody who up until recently was in love with her best friend Lindsey. Amber and Brody's relationship is merely a friends with benefits. Amber's life takes a turn due to some reckless behavior. She decides to give Brody and her a chance but even that is an uphill battle filled with sad inner turmoil. This is the weakest character of the four friends. This whole story was Amber's pity party.
Angela
Jul 02, 2016 rated it liked it
After reading all 7 books I was pretty burnt out with this crew. :( I was really hoping for more to come of what happened with Amber in the beginning of the book...just an evil outcome...maybe the guy dying a gruesome death or something...too much maybe..but nothing?
Also, I just wasn't a big fan of the hero...for which it took me a while to figure out who it would be. Either way I still love this author and maybe if I didn't binge read them all I would have loved this one better!
Kristina
Mar 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
Very disappointing. Barely finished it.
Melanie
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Now through reading all the Torn series, Amber really has NEVER been a strong contender. Yes you hear about her in passing or when the girls are all together, but she's never been prominent at all. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to get to know her at all and wondered if this book was going to be pointless. Reading through the reviews this one isn't a loved story. I can see where other reviewers are coming from.

Crushed is the story of Amber and Brody. My issue with this book was the time constrai
Ka
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Derya
Ok

Welcome to Amber's pity party! She was in love with Brody for years! They have been fuck buddies for years like Brody's call girl. Amber is messed up life makes her search for drugs to numb the pain. Her parents are fucked up and they didn't love her, protect her. She felt unwanted and herself esteem is very low. Brody is still pining over Lindsey. Brody being stupid and not seeing Amber for years and using her. At the end he comes to terms with his feelings for Amber, but unexpected thing how
Trinesha
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good book, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be into the ending. I had a certain way I wanted to see this story play out and I wasn't sure that it would get there.

So, let's back this up. I have been waiting to read Amber's story for a LONG time! Finally to understand what's going on in her head and hear her feelings on Brody. I wish there was a little more story on her first time with Brody and the story the day after it happened and his reaction to taking her virginity.
I also wanted to see he
Sherry Galloway studdard
We all know Amber was a train wreck. I have never been an Amber fan or a Brody fan but it was good to get the info on her back story the things she went through as a young child and a teenager. Not having anyone to help her grow and to hold her up when her life was heading down the wrong road. Sometimes we are our on worse enemy. I enjoyed the cameos from the rest of the gang. I even liked Carter a lot more. We all know I'm a Bass Fan. Speaking of Bass I need more of him please. Looking forward ...more
Michelle Robbins
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Pamela Ann has once again proved why she is one of my favorite authors. I literally could not put this book down once I began. Amber deserved to have a book written where she is the lead. It was great to still hear about our favorites: Emma, Lindsay, Bass and Dimitri......but we really got to know Amber, Carter and Brody much better in this book. While Carter was not in the book for the entire part, I felt Pamela Ann brought him and Amber together to let us readers know that Carter is going to b ...more
Melinda M
May 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
It's getting 2 stars because 1)it's Pamela Ann 2)I like Amber

This book was a major let down. I felt like it was written in haste, not much thought really given to their story. There was more description about everyone else's love life, hardly any conversations between Amber and Brody. Not much depth or chemistry.

I'm so disappointed. I was really looking forward to their story, this book was a huge ass waste of time and $4.
Kelly
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series seriously rips your heart out. I can't get enough of these books.
In Crushed we learn of Amber and Brody's story. This is the first half of their story with part two hopefully coming soon! Wowzers is all I can say. Pamela Ann knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more!!!
I can't wait for MORE!!!
Georgina Polanco Cadena
3.8

I never can stop reading Pamela Ann books ones I start... Amber went for sooo much pain and I feel that at the end even with her last decision something is missing because she needs professional help in every way...but I'm happy that try and give her self a chance.
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
3.5
Not a bad read I had been waiting for Amber and Brody's story for a long time so was pleased when I realised it had been released but do have to say I felt like it had been rushed in places and would have liked a little more to the ending.
Nina Juarez
Jun 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I didn't love it like I did the others..
Jeannette Marie
Jul 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another terrific book in the series

I have enjoyed all of the books in the series . The back and forth with Ambers inner self was a little to much but all in all a great read .
Michele
Apr 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Not quite a three. Didn't really enjoy this one either. The storyline was ok but not great. Don't think I will bother with the next one
Nellie Johnson
Sep 03, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5
Cathy Jackson
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love this one. I was set up in the begining to believe on thing then it changed quickly after.
Good story.
Yolanda Longoria
Sadly disappointed!!!!

Not as good as all the other torn series characters!!!! When reading it, it seemed as if she wanted to hurry up and finish the book.
Mandyaokroi
Mar 14, 2015
Lisa
Jun 19, 2014
StephCB
rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2015
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Sep 10, 2016 marked it as own-under-diff-title-or
Torn Series Set (Books: 1 - 10)
Karena Ihaia
Apr 27, 2015
Brooke
Jul 29, 2017
Marianne
Mar 17, 2014
Liz DiTillo
Nov 21, 2014

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Lucky Me
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Lust (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Dark Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #3)
  • Distraction (Club Destiny, #8)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Jadeite (Jaded, #3.1)
  • The Only Way (The Martelli Brothers, #3)
  • Captivating (Beautiful Rose, #2)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Breathless Promises (Alluring Promises, #3)
is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author. She studied Fashion Marketing in United Kingdom and a degree in Business. She has a penchant for pastries, dogs, renaissance paintings, angst-filled novels, travelling and is fascinated with the Italian language and culture.

Web: www.PamelaAnnBooks.com

Blog:

Amazon Profile:

Torn (8 books)
  • Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1)
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Blasphemous (Torn, #3)
  • Scorned (Torn, #4)
  • Fixated on You (Torn, #5)
  • Unveiled (Torn, #6)